Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,688 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:13 PM

6-7 Figure Ecommerce Secrets Revealed For FREE! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 6-7 Figure Ecommerce Secrets Revealed For FREE! (1364 Views)

Ecommerce Secrets For Growing And Scaling An Online Store / Secret Way I Used To Earn #500,000 Revealed For Free / Start Making 7-figure Income With The POWERCOUPLENG Plug And Play System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6-7 Figure Ecommerce Secrets Revealed For FREE! by empiremaster: 12:36am On Aug 22, 2019
Hello Everyone, I am opening this thread to reveal the close guarded secrets you can use to make 6-7 figures monthly.
If you are running an eCommerce business or you are intend to start an eCommerce business, there are things you should know, if you want to make 6-7 figures monthly from eCommerce business. It shocks me how many give up in this business, because the lacked the adequate information or as the result of failed strategy they used. And I don’t want you to experience the same mistake. Below this thread I’ll be sharing with y’all things you should know and implement in order for you to get the result that you want in this business. Get ready?

Ok let’s get start!

Before we precede let me quickly explain to you guys what is eCommerce?
Ecommerce simply means electronic commerce. In further clarification E-commerce is the art of buying and selling of good and services on the internet.

How eCommerce works: It is okay to have a desire to start eCommerce business in Nigeria, but the excellent to have a clear idea of what to sell when you start. I've heard a lot of people complaining this issue of starting ecommerce and they find it very difficult to make sales. The idea is not just what to sell, but the value and the problem your products will solve when people buy it.

Nigeria population is very great, and greater part of this population are active internet users, therefore, you are on your way to gain an advantage into this great population of internet users in Nigeria, by helping them to solve some certain problem with your product and services.

Our goal in this journey is to help you build an eCommerce business (store) that will generates you 6-7 figures monthly, using our proven formula. As you can see Christmas is fast approaching many people are gearing up to pull out their savings to spend or buy things for themselves or for their loved ones.

Note that (October, Nov, and Dec.) is usually the biggest month for eCommerce based businesses because of Halloween, Christmas, etc. So I’m fully confident you can hit that goal of making 6-7 figures in ecommerce business. Endeavour to take advantage and stay till the end of this thread, because I want to you profit from this biggest market share this year.

HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
1. How to pick a niche
2. How to research for hot selling products in your niche.
3. How to test your product in the market
4. How to buy these products cheap and ship to Nigeria.
5. How to build sales funnel and lots more.

1. FIND A NICHE: Ecommerce business excels when it serves a niche market. It is therefore noteworthy that picking a niche is the first step towards becoming a successful in eCommerce business. For ecommerce business to be successful, you must be within a niche that you understand.

Picking a niche however is not as simple as it may sound. There are lots of factors to consider. Here I’ll show you a profitable niche that we’re crushing sales daily. Guess what?

BEAUTY, COSMETICS AND HEALTH NICHE!

Why do I mention Beauty & cosmetics as the number one niche you should consider? Before you start your e-Commerce business. Here's the proofs, many women will not consider going anywhere, whether to the grocery store, the gym, or even the beach, without first putting on a little bit of mascara or lipstick lol. But anyway sweet guy associations are not left behind, the way guys are grooming these days are so unique.

Let me prove this with some data. I stumble upon one Facebook ads few days ago, selling beauty and cosmetics products here I Nigeria using the almost the exact same strategy I'm about to share with you guys today.

So many girls were falling in love with this product (beauty and cosmetics niche) and the engagement was very high, and I decided to click through the link in the ads and it directs me to the site. The product description was well written that converts, which so many girls pull out money to buy this product, lol even my girlfriend was also interested to order her own too. Check the screenshots below to see how profitable this niche is and why I want to reveal the secrets to y'all.

₦6,500.00 is the amount in the store.

The price in Aliexpress is NGN 604.88. You can see the profit margin

Let assume the owner of the store buy this very item from aliexpress.com or 1688.com @ NGN 604.88, shipping cost to Nigeria @ NGN 500 and Cost of courier service for local delivery @NGN 1000. Now the total cost per item is NGN2104.88. Now ₦6,500-₦2104.88 = ₦4395.12 profit from each of this product.

Let's do simple calculation, suppose this store owner order 50pieces of this item from any the above site @₦604.88 together with shipping and local delivery cost, which is 50x2104.88 = ₦105244. Let's calculate the profit 50x4395.12=₦219756. Is it not great which such profit margin?
Re: 6-7 Figure Ecommerce Secrets Revealed For FREE! by empiremaster: 12:39am On Aug 22, 2019
HOW TO RESEARCH HOT SELLING PRODCUTS
Once you’ve picked a niche that you want to occupy, the first thing to do is product research (searching for hot selling products in that niche), and this is what every successful ecommerce business owner does. And there are many ways to research hot selling items which I’ll share with you guys few of them right here.

Before we do that let’s see what are the characteristics of winning product are:

- It’s Hot (trending)
- It appeal to people emotionally
- It solves problem
- It appeals to the masses
- Multi-purpose

If what you are about to sell or currently selling doesn't meet any of the above characteristics, just forget about it, you won't make any money in this business, don't let anyone lie to you that you can just import anything and start selling and make money.

Here’s one of the method:
Steps on how to search for hot selling item.
a) Go to google.com type “amazon best selling”

b) Click on the first search result.
Once it takes you to amazon click on "Beauty & Personal Care"

Or simply click this link here https://www.amazon.com/Best-Sellers-Beauty/zgbs/beauty/ref=zg_bs_nav_0 to get hot selling products in Beauty and Cosmetics Niche.

Pick any of the hot selling products you have interest and check the reviews from previous buyers, it should be at least from 50 positive reviews upward. If you’re satisfy with the product, just the save the product image to your laptop or phone, take note of the product name and also save the product link somewhere in your device. Next thing to do, just head to alibaba.com to check if the product is available, when you get it there also the check the reviews from the seller and other details like; years they have been in business (Not less than 3years), Brand name, contact details and Company address.

There are many ways and tool you can use to search for HOT SELLING PRODUCTS. We’ll share them in our Telegram Channel for FREE!
Re: 6-7 Figure Ecommerce Secrets Revealed For FREE! by empiremaster: 12:40am On Aug 22, 2019
Step by step guide on how to use these tools to research for hot selling products.

ii) Google Trends

iii) Nichescraper. com or ecomhunt. com

iv) Facebook Ads Library.

v) Statista. com
Re: 6-7 Figure Ecommerce Secrets Revealed For FREE! by empiremaster: 12:41am On Aug 22, 2019
TEST YOUR PRODUCT USING FACEBOOK ADS

Stop doing things because others are doing it. What work for those people may not work for you. I’ll recommend you to test your products first to get clarity if your potential customers are interested or ready to buy, before you make a move to import them. Personally, I don’t sell products because others are selling it. I do import products and sell after my research and testing phase to know potential winning products (Impulse products).

To get start with Facebook ads these are what you should have:
1) Active Facebook account.
2) Facebook business page.
3) Facebook business manager
4) Facebook Audience Insight.
5) Facebook Analytics
6) Facebook Ads Library
7) Facebook Pixel
cool Buffer or Hootsite.

I’ll teach you how to use the above tools and run Facebook ads to test your products in our Telegram Channel.

HOW TO RUN PROFITABLE FACEBOOK ADS:

For ecommerce business owners. Facebook gives an easy way to target a very specific customer, and drive them back to your online store (website) I’ll teach you how to use certain tricks and tips, to generate more leads, more target customers, and make more sales.
Re: 6-7 Figure Ecommerce Secrets Revealed For FREE! by empiremaster: 12:42am On Aug 22, 2019
HOW AND WHERE TO BUY THESE PRODUCTS CHEAP:

Many ecommerce business owners buy their products from suppliers or manufacturers in China, and United States of America. Notwithstanding, you can also get suppliers from all around the world, including Nigeria; it all depends on your target market and how they can be best reached and served. For affordability and wide range of goods, China is the preferred choice because of the improved logistics and ease of trade barriers. I’ll show you how to buy these items cheap from manufacturers or suppliers in China and resell them here in Nigeria and with a good profit margin.

Note in order for you to avoid importing fake or low quality products, this is what you should know.
1) Be sure to read good reviews from those that have already bought from the seller.
2) Request sample product from the seller or current product video for review.
3) Get the product name and image search on Google, Facebook and Youtube to get more reviews and testimonials. If you find none, just leave it and move on for another product.

Let me quickly explain the following:

1) Procurement agent helps you to search, buy and send your products to shipping agent (Logistic Company) of your choice. You can still order for your item without using any Procurement agent.

2) Shipping Agent (logistic Company) helps you ship the good you bought to your Country.
3) Courier Company (Delivery Company) helps you deliver your shipped goods to your customer’s doorsteps.

Note we’ve compiled list of recommend Logistic Companies, Procurement Agents and Courier Companies to use and run your business smoothly with no hassle. You’ll get this in our Telegram Channel.

(More updates coming soon on this thread)
Re: 6-7 Figure Ecommerce Secrets Revealed For FREE! by empiremaster: 12:43am On Aug 22, 2019
BUILD SALES FUNNEL (eCommerce Website):

This is where many people failed in this business, because they ignore it. Every successful ecommerce business all around the world have a website, you might say I’m still making sales through Facebook group, timeline and here on Nairaland, the disadvantage using the above methods to advertise your products is very limited, because you’re not targeting the right audience and is not everyone will see your adverts or interested to buy your products. You need an ecommerce website to get things work perfectly, because this is where many people miss so much money on the table.
With increasing demand for online purchasing, more and more shoppers are moving to online store from brick and mortar stores. Today, e-commerce has revolutionized the way people shop.

FACT: Every day millions of people search on Google and Facebook for businesses like yours. The question is do you have an online store (website)? Having an ecommerce store (website) will give you advantages over your competitors in terms of making more sales and building trust with your customers.

I’ll teach you how to build mobile responsive ecommerce website with good Search Engine Optimization (SEO), which will rank in Google searches to attract more customers and increase your online sales.

What you’ll get in this sales funnel:

1) How to write product description that converts.
2) Positive testimonials
3) High quality product image
4) Add 4-5 star reviews. Note it’s difficult to over state the importance of social proof online. Online shopper report that reading reviews is among the most importance reasons they shop online. In other words, if you want people to buy on your website, you have to show that others have bought.
5) Free marketing tools/sales strategies.

What you need to build this sales funnel:

1) Domain name (Free for one year T&C apply)
2) Hosting (Free for one year T&C apply)
3) SSL (Free)
4) Premium theme
5) Recommend Plugins/Apps
6) Payment gateway (Paystack/Flutterwave)
7) Free logo design.
cool Facebook pixel
9) Google Analytics.
10) Three Email ID’s with your business name, example: info@yourbusinesname.com
11) Free 6 Month support and maintenance.

Website Features:

1) Home page
2) Store catalogue: To display your items.
3) FAQ’s
4) About Us
5) Contact us
6) Privacy Policy
7) Shipping Policy
cool Return Policy
9) Terms and Condition
10) Link your social media account.

Are you ready to join our FREE training to acquire this knowledge? If yes, just click the link in our signature to join or send us a message on Whatsapp “FREE MASTERCLASS” to this number 08054000124, we’ll add you to the Telegram channel. Leave your guess comment below; to join if you’re interested in this training. Thanks.

Note the training start tomorrow by 7pm in our Telegram channel; invite your friends and enemies to join this FREE Masterclass. If you don’t have Telegram App in your Android Smartphone just visit Google playstore and download it.
Re: 6-7 Figure Ecommerce Secrets Revealed For FREE! by empiremaster: 12:44am On Aug 22, 2019
How we generate thousands of Leads Using Facebook Ads and Irresistible offer.
(We’ll update you guys in this thread)
Re: 6-7 Figure Ecommerce Secrets Revealed For FREE! by empiremaster: 12:44am On Aug 22, 2019
How To Make Sales Without Paid Ads Using Giveaway Strategy.

Today I’m digging into one of the most effective ways to utilize freebies, a time-tested classic marketing strategy that I’ve been using for all time.

The idea of giving something away for free and still making money sounds a little wonky at first glance.
Seasoned marketers know that giving products away for free can be an extremely effective marketing tool. Just look at the businesses around you and observe what they’re doing. You won’t have to look far before seeing plenty of offers to “buy one get one free” or “claim your free widget today.”

Think about how many times you’ve started a free trial for software or services. If you liked the product, you probably pull out the cash to buy it. But what if there hadn’t been a free trial? You would have been much more reluctant to pull out your debit card and might have even gone to a competitor of the similar product instead.

Why? Because free works.
Free is one of the most powerful ways to provide leads and established customers with huge value to build brand awareness and loyalty.
A lot of ecommerce business owners tend to shy away from giveaways, especially when they’re just starting out. With a limited budget and inventory, the idea of giving away their precious product for free seems foolhardy. This, however, is a pretty massive misconception.
Product launches whether it’s your first or your hundredth are a super effective time to launch a giveaway campaign, whether that’s in the form of a contest or a “buy one get one” scenario.
The bottom line here is that giveaways (freebies) are an investment, not a loss.

IN THIS STRATEGY I’LL SHOW YOU HOW TO GIVE OUT YOUR PRODUCT FOR FREE AND STILL MAKE MONEY (SALES)
LET’S USE SKINCARE PRODUCTS AS AN EXAMPLE HERE:

Let assume you’re selling skincare products that solve peoples problems, and you bought this product in 1688.com at NGN400, the cost of shipping to Nigeria at NGN250 and Cost of delivery at NGN500 (If you’re doing self delivery, it should be within your city or your locality). Now the total cost per this product is NGN1150. Now you’re selling this product at the cost of NGN5000 and decided to offer your customer this product that cost you NGN1150 for FREE when they buy one aka BUY ONE GET ONE FREE (BOGO). Which means that the cost of one product that you’re selling for them at NGN5000 cover the cost of the two products which is NGN2300. Now let’s calculate your profit margin NGN5000-NGN2300=NGN2700. Not really bad at all consider selling your products in volume and make more profits faster.

BELOW THIS POST YOU’LL GET FREE ADS COPY YOU CAN TWEAK AND USE AND WATCH THE RESULTS COMING IN. I’M STILL USING THIS STRATEGY TO MAKE SALES EVERYDAY. IT’S TIME TO TAKE ACTION.

METHOD 1: Buy one get one FREE (BOGO).

Ads Example:

“OMG Our Best Selling Natural Essential Oil Is Finally Back In Stock! (You can put your product name there)

Transform your skin and stay flawless using this awesome natural essential oil. We get messages from people everyday about how they can believe how they have seen on their skin change before their eyes.

TODAY ONLY: BUY ONE AND GETS ONE FREE + FREE DELIVERY NATIONWIDE (You can make it available in your city or locality, if you’re just starting)

Only 5 are available………. Which is 10 Essential oil total for this exclusive offer!

CALL/WHATSAPP me to get yours on: 08061235XXX

Please help us share this post and mention your friends, who might need this too.”
====================================================================

METHOD 2: Buy product A and get product B for FREE.

Ads Example:

“It’s GIVEAWAY TIME. Our last giveaway was so popular; we are going to do another one.

We are giving away our best selling Stretch Marks Cream for FREE!

When used together these can be a powerful tool to transform your skin. This awesome combination works by using natural essential oil to return elasticity back to the skin. We get messages from people everyday about how they can believe how they have seen on their skin change before their eyes.

Use Both Creams Together: Use the Stretch Marks Cream first and apply to the worst areas of the skin, then apply the natural essential oil over the top for an incredible transformation!

TODAY ONLY: BUY OUR NATURAL ESSENTIAL OIL AND GET STRETCH MARKS CREAM (WORTH OF N5000) FOR FREE + FREE DELIVERY NATIONWIDE.

Please help us share this post and mention your friends, who might need this too.”
==============================================================================

BONUS ADS COPY:

“New arrival………….These are designed Wrist-Watch just for you and your loved ones! It’s great because it takes the guess work out of it for you and both of you will look amazing! We get messages from our customers’ everyday how they get numerous compliments from friends and colleagues about this Watch.

TODAY ONLY: BUY THIS LUXURY WRIST WATCH AND GET ONE FREE + FREE DELIVERY NATIONWIDE.

=============================================================================

When you start getting order from people, this is how you capture their contact details so that you can retarget them when you have new offer or new products to sell to them.

Get their: Name, Contact Address, Phone Number and Email address (if they have). Once you get these data from them, just go to docs.google.com and create Google spreadsheet to save their contact detail for future use.

One of the easiest way to retarget these people with your new offer or new products without spend a dime is using Email marketing and Whatsapp marketing, because since they’ve given out their phone number and email address to you, automatically they’re now your subscribers. Contact us to get your WhatsApp Marketing Software.

Get our WHATSAPP MARKETING SOFTWARE. Whatsapp us on: 08054000124
Bad News - Ads are getting more and more expensive,

Good News - There is a simple yet often overlooked solution that you can use to earn as much profit as you can per visitor,

Upselling and Downselling

What is Upselling?

Upselling is a sales technique used after the customer purchases a particular product. This technique works by adding more related products to the customer's purchase.

For example,

A customer purchases a certain tool. Then he would be upsold similar (usually more expensive) tools and then at the end will be upsold an entire toolkit!

An upsell is pretty easy to set up but can make DRASTIC changes.

I mean, why wouldn't you set up an upsell?

It costs you nothing and you can make much more money per customer.

Same goes for downselling.

Downselling is a sales technique used if the visitor doesn't purchase a particular product. He is then usually offered a lower end related product.

For example, you are selling an expensive product but for a certain visitor, it is expensive so he decides not to buy. Then you try to sell him less expensive, smaller but related tool.

That's downselling!

Combine these two and you're on a road to making much more money per visitor.

BONUS TIPS: You can upsell a downsell and downsell your upsell!

Somebody buys your downsell? Good, upsell them!

Somebody doesn't buy your upsell? No worries, just downsell them!

===============================================================================

If you’re not upselling to your customers, you’re missing out on a LOT of revenue.

Here's a simple method to increase your average order value and boost your profits.

Let assume you're selling a product at 5k and your profit margin is 2k-3k, you can apply this strategy.

Buy one @N5,000
Buy two @N8,000
Buy Three @N11,000

One of the reason why I love this strategy, is that it help you reduce cost in Ads spend and delivery.
Re: 6-7 Figure Ecommerce Secrets Revealed For FREE! by empiremaster: 12:46am On Aug 22, 2019
We’re looking forward to read your feedbacks and comments on this thread.
Re: 6-7 Figure Ecommerce Secrets Revealed For FREE! by Ephraimryder(m): 1:50am On Aug 22, 2019
Thanks for the info,following
Re: 6-7 Figure Ecommerce Secrets Revealed For FREE! by empiremaster: 2:57am On Aug 22, 2019
We appreciate, more value dropping soon
Ephraimryder:
Thanks for the info,following
Re: 6-7 Figure Ecommerce Secrets Revealed For FREE! by empiremaster: 8:59am On Aug 22, 2019
Good morning guys, kindly follow this thread for more updates. Thanks
Re: 6-7 Figure Ecommerce Secrets Revealed For FREE! by Comanche(f): 11:31pm On Aug 29, 2019
Following...Thanks OP
Re: 6-7 Figure Ecommerce Secrets Revealed For FREE! by empiremaster: 6:56am On Sep 03, 2019
Comanche:
Following...Thanks OP
You're welcome. More update coming soon
Re: 6-7 Figure Ecommerce Secrets Revealed For FREE! by empiremaster: 5:06pm On Sep 03, 2019
Ask me anything about ecommerce and dropshipping on this thread or whatsapp 08054000124
Re: 6-7 Figure Ecommerce Secrets Revealed For FREE! by karlxavier(m): 10:41pm On Sep 03, 2019
How do I join the telegram group?
Re: 6-7 Figure Ecommerce Secrets Revealed For FREE! by empiremaster: 5:52am On Sep 04, 2019
karlxavier:
How do I join the telegram group?
Kindly follow this thread for our next training. You can reachout to me on 08054000124
Re: 6-7 Figure Ecommerce Secrets Revealed For FREE! by empiremaster: 12:34pm On Sep 04, 2019
Updated
Re: 6-7 Figure Ecommerce Secrets Revealed For FREE! by empiremaster: 10:30am On Sep 06, 2019
Solve!

Re: 6-7 Figure Ecommerce Secrets Revealed For FREE! by empiremaster: 11:43am On Sep 06, 2019
Facebook Ads Empire
(We’ll update you guys in this thread)
Re: 6-7 Figure Ecommerce Secrets Revealed For FREE! by empiremaster: 4:47pm On Sep 08, 2019
Latest products research dropping soon
Re: 6-7 Figure Ecommerce Secrets Revealed For FREE! by xfactordv: 8:01pm On Sep 08, 2019
chairman, thank you for this valuable info.
Re: 6-7 Figure Ecommerce Secrets Revealed For FREE! by empiremaster: 5:53am On Sep 13, 2019
TIPS: Use five (5) to ten (10) different adset for a particular product, then pick the winning adset and run on different states or cities, any state or city with the highest purchasing power, pick it to retarget and increase your ads spent for more profit.
Re: 6-7 Figure Ecommerce Secrets Revealed For FREE! by empiremaster: 6:14pm On Sep 15, 2019
Weekend bonus for Dropshippers.

These are the dropshipping platforms that help you source for products, test it and ship to your customers across the globe.
www.fulfillman.com
www.wiio.io

For great marketing example (swipes) ==> www.swiped.co

More updates coming.
Re: 6-7 Figure Ecommerce Secrets Revealed For FREE! by ojialo(m): 9:05pm On Sep 18, 2019
empiremaster:
Weekend bonus for Dropshippers.

These are the dropshipping platforms that help you source for products, test it and ship to your customers across the globe.
www.fulfillman.com
www.wiio.io

For great marketing example (swipes) ==> www.swiped.co

More updates coming.
I need review
Re: 6-7 Figure Ecommerce Secrets Revealed For FREE! by Ikevivian1992: 10:20pm On Sep 18, 2019
Oh wow how do I join the telegram group
Re: 6-7 Figure Ecommerce Secrets Revealed For FREE! by empiremaster: 6:20am On Sep 26, 2019
Check the link in my signature.
Ikevivian1992:
Oh wow how do I join the telegram group
Re: 6-7 Figure Ecommerce Secrets Revealed For FREE! by empiremaster: 7:59pm On Oct 17, 2019
More updates coming soon guys.
Re: 6-7 Figure Ecommerce Secrets Revealed For FREE! by MirkoCorsl: 12:12pm On Nov 06, 2021
Yes, I totally agree with you there. A lot of companies and especially markets like wholefoods have really bad customer service nowadays. They just hire people without experience and knowledge of what they are doing and let them be in charge of talking to a customer. They are also rude sometimes because of their lack of people skills, and that really makes a company look awful. They just have to adapt to the new times and get an online mutlichannel helpdesk or something like that. They won't have any face-to-face interaction with the customers, but they will know that some inexperienced person is not maltreating people.

(1) (Reply)

Hi / Vegetable (soya Bean) Oil Production In Nigeria / Where To Pick My Aliexpress Order After Shipping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.