Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,513 members, 7,812,597 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:51 PM

Where To Pick My Aliexpress Order After Shipping - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Where To Pick My Aliexpress Order After Shipping (1380 Views)

Aliexpress Order Unsuccessful / I Got My Aliexpress Package Delivered Via Speedaf Express / Pick My Brain- I'd Give You A Free Business Advice No Matter Your Budget. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where To Pick My Aliexpress Order After Shipping by abuaslam: 12:48pm On Jul 14, 2022
I ordered for a product in aliexpress days back, then I received email today telling me that my order is shipped, does that mean it landed here in Nigeria? And where will I go to pick it pls? This is my first time ordering from aliexpress and the product has free shipping option.

Below is the screenshot of the mail I received

Re: Where To Pick My Aliexpress Order After Shipping by Greatzeus(m): 1:07pm On Jul 14, 2022
abuaslam:
I ordered for a product in aliexpress days back, then I received email today telling me that my order is shipped, does that mean it landed here in Nigeria? And where will I go to pick it pls? This is my first time ordering from aliexpress and the product has free shipping option.

Aaaah gbese shocked, you are supposed to have chosen your pick up Postal office that is nearest to your address before completing the order now?
Didn't you see the section you were to input your address and select postal code? Hope you haven't thrown your money away so.
The most important thing when ordering from overseas after your order,is post office address you will pick it when it arrived.
Re: Where To Pick My Aliexpress Order After Shipping by Toluwarnih(m): 2:10pm On Jul 14, 2022
abuaslam:

There's no problem here yet bro..
Get the order tracking number(not order id) and continue tracking on www.parcelsapp.com

First thing is that.. since you said it's free shipping, the product can take up to 10 days or more to get to Nigeria..

When your product gets to Nigeria (you'll find out on the tracking site), wait until after custom clearance which can take up to 7 working days and then take note of the courier/shipping company that takes over. Get the new shipping company's customer service number online and call them for more intimate tracking. You can even change your delivery address.

Ps: Your order might first branch at another country before coming to Nigeria(it might not, but it's possible).
The whole stuff can even take up to a month.. (after all, your delivery is scheduled to arrive in 2 months).

1 Like

Re: Where To Pick My Aliexpress Order After Shipping by Kimtosin1996: 7:05am On Aug 30, 2022
Toluwarnih:
There's no problem here yet bro..
Get the order tracking number(not order id) and continue tracking on www.parcelsapp.com

First thing is that.. since you said it's free shipping, the product can take up to 10 days or more to get to Nigeria..

When your product gets to Nigeria (you'll find out on the tracking site), wait until after custom clearance which can take up to 7 working days and then take note of the courier/shipping company that takes over. Get the new shipping company's customer service number online and call them for more intimate tracking. You can even change your delivery address.

Ps: Your order might first branch at another country before coming to Nigeria(it might not, but it's possible).
The whole stuff can even take up to a month.. (after all, your delivery is scheduled to arrive in 2 months).
Greatzeus:

Aaaah gbese shocked, you are supposed to have chosen your pick up Postal office that is nearest to your address before completing the order now?
Didn't you see the section you were to input your address and select postal code? Hope you haven't thrown your money away so.
The most important thing when ordering from overseas after your order,is post office address you will pick it when it arrived.

please I want to buy stuffs from AliExpress
how do I go about filling my post code
will I be using the post office address and postal code ??
please I need someone to shed more light please
I stays I n Lagos ipaja
Re: Where To Pick My Aliexpress Order After Shipping by Toluwarnih(m): 9:40am On Aug 30, 2022
Kimtosin1996:

please I want to buy stuffs from AliExpress
how do I go about filling my post code
will I be using the post office address and postal code ??
please I need someone to shed more light please
I stays I n Lagos ipaja
just go to Google and search for the postal code of the local government you reside.
Re: Where To Pick My Aliexpress Order After Shipping by Akposkiz: 1:26pm On Dec 15, 2023
Pls get the order tracking number and continue tracking it.

(1) (Reply)

Bringing Bears Into Nigeria / Where To Source For Chemicals And Raw Materials? Nafdac Consultant Or Agent? / I Need 200,000 To Startup A Biz I Promise 20,000 Monthly Reture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.