Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Qatar World Cup Stadium Is Made From Shipping Containers - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Qatar World Cup Stadium Is Made From Shipping Containers (64499 Views)

This Stadium Is Not In Europe but Nigeria (photo) / American Journalist, Grant Wahl Dies After Collapsing Inside World Cup Stadium / Qatar 2022 World Cup Stadium Has Hotel Room With Perfect Pitch View (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Qatar World Cup Stadium Is Made From Shipping Containers by Came4amod: 11:22am On Aug 22, 2019
freeDR:

You sabi pass the engineers wey dey build na, abi? Nonsense!
My opinion.. U no get opinion ode
Re: Qatar World Cup Stadium Is Made From Shipping Containers by Witlee(m): 11:23am On Aug 22, 2019
jaxxy:

Fear keeps u in bondage. U don’t have to be violent to defeat ur fears or enemies bt u must do smtn. Face ur fears with wisdom and effective actions.

No one wants to take up that mantle, I'm sure you wouldn't even dare to do so........ (abeg make I mind my business go later end am)
Re: Qatar World Cup Stadium Is Made From Shipping Containers by Caseless: 11:29am On Aug 22, 2019
Came4amod:
Why will they not be using container ... When they are use money to buy bomb finish ... This boko haram people
your English too na bomb.
Re: Qatar World Cup Stadium Is Made From Shipping Containers by Came4amod: 11:30am On Aug 22, 2019
Caseless:
your English too na bomb.

Taink u
Re: Qatar World Cup Stadium Is Made From Shipping Containers by jaxxy(m): 11:34am On Aug 22, 2019
Witlee:

No one wants to take up that mantle, I'm sure you wouldn't even dare to do so........ (abeg make I mind my business go later end am)

If I’m in position and not willing to do so I will be on the next flight out of this shithole. The truth is somebody has to do Smtn. Even speaking up is smtn. Holding social rallies and sensitization of government redundancy online and offline is smtn.

It’s very achievable when u have critical mass of people or opinions. Not small sections of people or divisions.
Re: Qatar World Cup Stadium Is Made From Shipping Containers by Olamilekxy(m): 11:37am On Aug 22, 2019
johnisaola:
Nigeria our problem in this country is Obj and GEJ if this people will bee die we go enjoy, obi?

plus him
Re: Qatar World Cup Stadium Is Made From Shipping Containers by LastSurvivor11: 11:37am On Aug 22, 2019
Calismart:

lol but na true sha

Lol, who doesn’t like good things..
Re: Qatar World Cup Stadium Is Made From Shipping Containers by Came4amod: 11:39am On Aug 22, 2019
blingxx:

Weytin concern Qatar with bomb , we are talking about creativity baba stop saying nonsense ; D

I am sure ur 100 plus likes have helped your depression a little ..I hope u graduate school with good grades too ...
Re: Qatar World Cup Stadium Is Made From Shipping Containers by Nickshrapnel: 11:42am On Aug 22, 2019
I read somewhere that after the competition, they would dismantle the stadia and send it to Africa because they can’t play football in Qatar due to the hot weather.
Re: Qatar World Cup Stadium Is Made From Shipping Containers by blingxx(m): 11:56am On Aug 22, 2019
Came4amod:

I am sure ur 100 plus likes have helped your depression a little ..I hope u graduate school with good grades too ...

You have issue's of letting things go and moving on. I didn't want to reply you but you forced me..... Grow up, use your IQ before you make a comment, you behave like a child who is sitting for common entrance
Re: Qatar World Cup Stadium Is Made From Shipping Containers by peeps4u: 12:02pm On Aug 22, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
lmao. I video call them regularly. They live in the same house
That's cool to hear cuz a lot of them were stranded in Russia after the WC and were even begging Nigerian govt to help them get deported.
Re: Qatar World Cup Stadium Is Made From Shipping Containers by Came4amod: 12:06pm On Aug 22, 2019
blingxx:

You have issue's of letting things go and moving on. I didn't want to reply you but you forced me..... Grow up, use your IQ before you make a comment, you behave like a child who is sitting for common entrance
U talked ur self into depression in the first place .. U can't talk ur self out of it .. Because I see u heading there again..
Re: Qatar World Cup Stadium Is Made From Shipping Containers by Mazigabriel(m): 12:53pm On Aug 22, 2019
Came4amod:
Why will they not be using container ... When they are use money to buy bomb finish ... This boko haram people
Stupid person how many has your nigeria constructed
Re: Qatar World Cup Stadium Is Made From Shipping Containers by Came4amod: 1:11pm On Aug 22, 2019
Mazigabriel:

Stupid person how many has your nigeria constructed

Mr masturbation and ejaculation .. U r genetically stupid .. Its not ur fault if ur dad took the same advice u giving here in nairaland we might have been excused of this abomination he calls a son ... grin grin grin
Re: Qatar World Cup Stadium Is Made From Shipping Containers by KendrickAyomide: 1:19pm On Aug 22, 2019
peeps4u:

That's cool to hear cuz a lot of them were stranded in Russia after the WC and were even begging Nigerian govt to help them get deported.
these ones already had a secured adress. They hardly leave the house
Re: Qatar World Cup Stadium Is Made From Shipping Containers by peeps4u: 2:03pm On Aug 22, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
these ones already had a secured adress. They hardly leave the house
Sorry to bother you. And they managed to secure jobs in Russia despite being illegal immigrants?
Re: Qatar World Cup Stadium Is Made From Shipping Containers by InvertedHammer: 3:25pm On Aug 22, 2019
Came4amod:

Because they have money don't mean they have the human resources like Nigeria .. I am a FEA Designer if u even know what that means ...
/
FEA or IFA designer. Drop the books and think outside the box. Contrary to what they teach you in Nigeria, critical thinking is not a crime. Cram and vomit is obsolete.

You are so married to concrete and steel column buildings that anything beyond it is a miracle to you. Be informed that progressive professionals have this crazy thing they do called "thinking". Try it once in a while.

/
Re: Qatar World Cup Stadium Is Made From Shipping Containers by Airoflaw(m): 4:37pm On Aug 22, 2019
Came4amod:
chai you don disgrace yourself cry

Re: Qatar World Cup Stadium Is Made From Shipping Containers by Came4amod: 4:59pm On Aug 22, 2019
InvertedHammer:

/
FEA or IFA designer. Drop the books and think outside the box. Contrary to what they teach you in Nigeria, critical thinking is not a crime. Cram and vomit is obsolete.

You are so married to concrete and steel column buildings that anything beyond it is a miracle to you. Be informed that progressive professionals have this crazy thing they do called "thinking". Try it once in a while.

/

Re: Qatar World Cup Stadium Is Made From Shipping Containers by Came4amod: 5:05pm On Aug 22, 2019
InvertedHammer:

/

/

I am sorry you think FEA is in the books .. Well no words for u because is actually a new concept not really something old ..like you described in the books .. If you are an engineer before 2007 . it never existed ..so for u to know it .. Its outside of the books already .. I am not the typical Nigerian .. And some typos I commit are intentional to put live into my opinions .. And when I spot someone who don't like me .. I quickly remember how my classmates felt when I was asked to teach them one day in school ... Misery loves company ..and I rejected to be ignorant and go further a long time ago ..
Re: Qatar World Cup Stadium Is Made From Shipping Containers by Cousin9999: 5:20pm On Aug 22, 2019
That's pure stupid trash, just like Arabs.
Re: Qatar World Cup Stadium Is Made From Shipping Containers by KendrickAyomide: 6:25pm On Aug 22, 2019
peeps4u:

Sorry to bother you. And they managed to secure jobs in Russia despite being illegal immigrants?
lol. The Boys are into online business bro.
Re: Qatar World Cup Stadium Is Made From Shipping Containers by peeps4u: 7:48pm On Aug 22, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
lol. The Boys are into online business bro.

Oh, I get.

Regards to them and tell them a caring Nigerian advises them to be safe and stay out of trouble.
Re: Qatar World Cup Stadium Is Made From Shipping Containers by InvertedHammer: 8:45pm On Aug 22, 2019
Came4amod:

I am sorry you think FEA is in the books .. Well no words for u because is actually a new concept not really something old ..like you described in the books .. If you are an engineer before 2007 . it never existed ..so for u to know it .. Its outside of the books already .. I am not the typical Nigerian .. And some typos I commit are intentional to put live into my opinions .. And when I spot someone who don't like me .. I quickly remember how my classmates felt when I was asked to teach them one day in school ... Misery loves company ..and I rejected to be ignorant and go further a long time ago ..
/
Books...classmates...school.

Build something tangible else stop criticizing those who care to put what they learned into practice.

Continue teaching your classmates.

/
Re: Qatar World Cup Stadium Is Made From Shipping Containers by Mazigabriel(m): 9:05pm On Aug 22, 2019
Impressive
Re: Qatar World Cup Stadium Is Made From Shipping Containers by Unie30: 10:00am On Aug 23, 2019
Came4amod:
You do not have an idea of what you are saying. Qatar is the richest country in world. They have the best airlines, and this stadium might just be another surprise.
Re: Qatar World Cup Stadium Is Made From Shipping Containers by adabaraabdul: 4:19pm On Jan 16, 2020
VERY cost effective and makes the best of movable space

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 World Cup Stars Who Don't Have A Girlfriend / Nigeria Vs Netherlands: FIFA U17 World Cup (1 - 3) On 6th November 2019 / World Cup: What Happened In 1966 Is Happening In 2018!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.