Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,141 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Buhari Reappoints Lauretta Onochie, Bashir Ahmad As Special Assistants - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Reappoints Lauretta Onochie, Bashir Ahmad As Special Assistants (24020 Views)

Governor Wike Appoints 28,000 Special Assistants For Political Units / Ganduje Appoints Three Special Assistants On Streetlights (photos) / Buhari Sacks Lauretta Onochie, Bashir Ahmad, Reappoints Adesina, Shehu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Reappoints Lauretta Onochie, Bashir Ahmad As Special Assistants by InaNla(f): 7:32am On Aug 22, 2019
uselessness as its peak.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Reappoints Lauretta Onochie, Bashir Ahmad As Special Assistants by Afamed: 7:39am On Aug 22, 2019
Laureta, welcome again on board ma. Pls knock hell of them again this time around without merci or Ronaldo.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Reappoints Lauretta Onochie, Bashir Ahmad As Special Assistants by clefstone(m): 7:43am On Aug 22, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
I pity IPOB Pigs! angry
Congrats Lauretta, when are they inaugurating u guys Ngene?
Re: Buhari Reappoints Lauretta Onochie, Bashir Ahmad As Special Assistants by azikiweironsi(m): 7:44am On Aug 22, 2019
agabusta:

There is nothing like damage control. What we have is lack of comprehension skills on the part of some people.

The last report from the presidency did not state that Bashir and Lauretta were dropped.

It only stated names of people appointed for specific positions, while some hate-filled illiterates went wild with joy and their own faulty narration that it means Bashir and Lauretta has been dropped.

When I saw the comments and the excitement, I was just shaking my head. People dont read properly in this country. They just read the sensational headline from a news site and jump into conclusion.

I was even more baffled, that people still failed to see the sarcasm in Bashir's tweet afterwards, and were still laughing and hating on the young man. Silly, envious and hateful lots.

grin grin Do they read at all ? Of course not .
Hate filled illiterate buffoon grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Reappoints Lauretta Onochie, Bashir Ahmad As Special Assistants by BBBmall25: 7:44am On Aug 22, 2019
Simplyleo:
Ipob miscreants having gone for thanksgiving and now seeing this right now grin grin grin
My Bro That Pic Fit The Owner If U Know U Know
Re: Buhari Reappoints Lauretta Onochie, Bashir Ahmad As Special Assistants by Nobody: 7:47am On Aug 22, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
I pity IPOB Pigs! angry
Ipob is not dependent on the govt. The real ipob all over the world have chances of a better life more than you do. Just take a look at yourself, what do you see? Hopelessness. Despondency stares you in the face and the only thing you can do is to die. Some people that believe in this struggle which you call pigs are citizens in Europe and the Americas but are giving in their all by way of contributions for emancipation so that people like you can be better. Does it bother you that just as you are swaying into a major depressive disorder everyday so will your children? Does it bother you that your children may one day go to school but won't return because armed banditry killed them? Does it bother you that your children may one day run out of food, water or even air to breathe? The ipob that chased away Ike in Germany have nothing to loose if they keep quiet but they love you and the future of Igbo land. Don't pity them but pity yourself. Instead of you coming here to talk nonsense, pray.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Reappoints Lauretta Onochie, Bashir Ahmad As Special Assistants by Ahmeduana(m): 7:58am On Aug 22, 2019
AND THE DISASTER CONTINUES undecided
Re: Buhari Reappoints Lauretta Onochie, Bashir Ahmad As Special Assistants by Front0lane: 8:04am On Aug 22, 2019
Does that grant them liberty to spread fake news ?!
kettykin:

How are you in any way better than them, ipob is not dependent on the government like you
Re: Buhari Reappoints Lauretta Onochie, Bashir Ahmad As Special Assistants by martowskin1(m): 8:05am On Aug 22, 2019
vedaxcool:

In fact I deliberately posted Bashir Sarcastic remark on the issue, the fools went gaga and dancing like their prayers have finally been answered. I began to wonder what psychological wounds have the duo inflicted on them that they are praying day and night for their failure. grin grin grin

So all u do is run around chasing PDP and APC news... Man get busy with ur life, this things won't take u any where
Re: Buhari Reappoints Lauretta Onochie, Bashir Ahmad As Special Assistants by TemmyT002(m): 8:06am On Aug 22, 2019
otokx:
Lauretta Onochie for Senate 2023
Ha
Re: Buhari Reappoints Lauretta Onochie, Bashir Ahmad As Special Assistants by magzey: 8:09am On Aug 22, 2019
The Bomb powder woman waiting to extinguish the wailers.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Reappoints Lauretta Onochie, Bashir Ahmad As Special Assistants by StPete: 8:12am On Aug 22, 2019
QuotaSystem:
[s]Atiku can only dream of the presidential corridors that Lauretta catwalks[/s].

Her good works are appreciated by the Presidency and I bet she is coming back with more pepper for the ever-pained wailers and inconsolable haters of our amiable President cool.

This one will be a like a Y shaped fish bone in the throat of the already celebrating wailers. Who God has blessed, no man can curse cheesy

He was once the Vice-President of the federal republic of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Buhari Reappoints Lauretta Onochie, Bashir Ahmad As Special Assistants by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 8:19am On Aug 22, 2019
IPOB and children of pardition right now.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Reappoints Lauretta Onochie, Bashir Ahmad As Special Assistants by safetyInspector(m): 8:20am On Aug 22, 2019
I hope that you are a well man by saying that Atiku can only dream of the presidential corridors Lauretta catwalks? Quietly go and take your dosage and come back to edit that trash. A brotherly advice.
QuotaSystem:
Atiku can only dream of the presidential corridors that Lauretta catwalks.

Her good works are appreciated by the Presidency and I bet she is coming back with more pepper for the ever-pained wailers and inconsolable haters of our amiable President cool.

This one will be a like a Y shaped fish bone in the throat of the already celebrating wailers. Who God has blessed, no man can curse cheesy

Re: Buhari Reappoints Lauretta Onochie, Bashir Ahmad As Special Assistants by Onlyonebuhari: 8:31am On Aug 22, 2019
Edu3Again:

Na the drunkard Laurette dey talk?

Fulani Herdsmen are killing & raping, na IPOB dey fear u.

Well IPOB suppose fear u as we know that with out the South, the North is dead.

How many of your sisters has herdsmen raped? Stop blaming the crime of your brothers on Fulani. Go n get work n find something doing.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Reappoints Lauretta Onochie, Bashir Ahmad As Special Assistants by FuckDaMods: 8:33am On Aug 22, 2019
A zombie creates a thread and call his fellow zombies to occupy the first page with their rubbish, then a zombie mod pushes it the front page. There's no single thing good about this drunkard of a woman but their dead brain don't care.
Re: Buhari Reappoints Lauretta Onochie, Bashir Ahmad As Special Assistants by DateMynd44(m): 8:33am On Aug 22, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
I pity IPOB Pigs! angry
I noticed that u don't always have any meaningful contribution to this forum
Re: Buhari Reappoints Lauretta Onochie, Bashir Ahmad As Special Assistants by FuckDaMods: 8:36am On Aug 22, 2019
azikiweironsi:

grin grin Do they read at all ? Of course not .
Hate filled illiterate buffoon grin grin
All those names for one person? Agabusta now

Re: Buhari Reappoints Lauretta Onochie, Bashir Ahmad As Special Assistants by FuckDaMods: 8:45am On Aug 22, 2019
DrObiHogan:

Ipob is not dependent on the govt. The real ipob all over the world have chances of a better life more than you do. Just take a look at yourself, what do you see? Hopelessness. Despondency stares you in the face and the only thing you can do is to die. Some people that believe in this struggle which you call pigs are citizens in Europe and the Americas but are giving in their all by way of contributions for emancipation so that people like you can be better. Does it bother you that just as you are swaying into a major depressive disorder everyday so will your children? Does it bother you that your children may one day go to school but won't return because armed banditry killed them? Does it bother you that your children may one day run out of food, water or even air to breathe? The ipob that chased away Ike in Germany have nothing to loose if they keep quiet but they love you and the future of Igbo land. Don't pity them but pity yourself. Instead of you coming here to talk nonsense, pray.
Brother you give so much energy to those fools... How many people even dey this yeye forum? The ones with sense are the majority while the few senseless ones like them agree with their delusion. One thing I'm very sure of is that their cup will soon full.
NgeneUkwenu, simplyleo and co don't deserve so much energy. They sold their soul for 30k, so your words can never change them.
Re: Buhari Reappoints Lauretta Onochie, Bashir Ahmad As Special Assistants by SOFTENGR: 8:54am On Aug 22, 2019
Terrorist IPOB will be in pain now.
Barbaric people, beating their leader and even proud of it.
I never see who mumu like them.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Reappoints Lauretta Onochie, Bashir Ahmad As Special Assistants by malvisguy212: 9:20am On Aug 22, 2019
Simplyleo:
Ipob miscreants having gone for thanksgiving and now seeing this right now grin grin grin
am not an Igbo man, as a matter of fact, I am from the north. you people are happily living in poverty, what has this people do to deserve reappointment ? I am not disappointed for being a Nigerian but I am disappointed at Nigerian.
Re: Buhari Reappoints Lauretta Onochie, Bashir Ahmad As Special Assistants by vedaxcool(m): 9:33am On Aug 22, 2019
martowskin1:

So all u do is run around chasing PDP and APC news... Man get busy with ur life, this things won't take u any where

I see you are busy with your own life by chasing my posts all over the place.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Reappoints Lauretta Onochie, Bashir Ahmad As Special Assistants by chosengocap: 9:48am On Aug 22, 2019
The witch is back....
Re: Buhari Reappoints Lauretta Onochie, Bashir Ahmad As Special Assistants by tuniski: 9:56am On Aug 22, 2019
QuotaSystem:
Atiku can only dream of the presidential corridors that Lauretta catwalks.

Atiku was in presidential corridor as VP for 8yrs. He wasn't a hireling like laurentia!
Re: Buhari Reappoints Lauretta Onochie, Bashir Ahmad As Special Assistants by Nobody: 9:59am On Aug 22, 2019
princeade86:
i swear, there are bloggers that need to be scrap. you won't find out details of something, u will just sent it as news just to gain traffic.

Even the news that were posted with full details. did Nigerian youths read it before commenting? Lazy and headline readers we have as youths.
Re: Buhari Reappoints Lauretta Onochie, Bashir Ahmad As Special Assistants by jamesife(m): 10:17am On Aug 22, 2019
THE EARLIER THE ADMIN OF THIS FORUM REALIZE THE IMPORTANCE OF BANNING THOSE WHO ARE ALWAYS USING DEROGATORY WORDS TO FUEL TRIBALISM ON THIS FORUM THE BETTER. WE HAVE TOO MANY KIDS HERE THAT NEEDS TO BE SCHOOLED ON HOW THEY SHOULD WRITE SENSIBLY.

quote author=Simplyleo post=81483344]Ipob miscreants having gone for thanksgiving and now seeing this right now grin grin grin[/quote]
Re: Buhari Reappoints Lauretta Onochie, Bashir Ahmad As Special Assistants by Simplyleo: 10:44am On Aug 22, 2019
[s]
jamesife:
THE EARLIER THE ADMIN OF THIS FORUM REALIZE THE IMPORTANCE OF BANNING THOSE WHO ARE ALWAYS USING DEROGATORY WORDS TO FUEL TRIBALISM ON THIS FORUM THE BETTER. WE HAVE TOO MANY KIDS HERE THAT NEEDS TO BE SCHOOLED ON HOW THEY SHOULD WRITE SENSIBLY.

quote author=Simplyleo post=81483344]Ipob miscreants having gone for thanksgiving and now seeing this right now grin grin grin
[/s]
Shut up

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Reappoints Lauretta Onochie, Bashir Ahmad As Special Assistants by Perkins2018: 10:53am On Aug 22, 2019
malvisguy212:
am not an Igbo man, as a matter of fact, I am from the north. you people are happily living in poverty, what has this people do to deserve reappointment ? I am not disappointed for being a Nigerian but I am disappointed at Nigerian.

You are from the north and you talk of people living in poverty? Is the north not the world’s headquarters of poverty?

Now buzz off you fool.
Re: Buhari Reappoints Lauretta Onochie, Bashir Ahmad As Special Assistants by godwinkessi: 11:24am On Aug 22, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
I pity IPOB Pigs! angry

Why do u pity them?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DSS Foils Attempt To Hack, Steal N4.5b From TSA / Soldiers Rescue 998 Persons From Boko Haram Captivity, Clear Terrorists (Photos) / Atiku Warns Buhari Over Releasing ‘repentant’ Boko Haram Terrorists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.