Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,368 members, 7,812,054 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:22 AM

Ekweremadu: IPOB Gives Conditions To Forgive Igbo Politicians - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekweremadu: IPOB Gives Conditions To Forgive Igbo Politicians (36669 Views)

Jonathan Gives Conditions To Join APC - Daily Independent / Ikpeazu Relaxes Lockdown In Abia To Celebrate Easter, Gives Conditions / Kaduna Government Gives Conditions For El-Zakzaky To Travel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekweremadu: IPOB Gives Conditions To Forgive Igbo Politicians by Staro: 6:35pm On Aug 22, 2019
Good
Re: Ekweremadu: IPOB Gives Conditions To Forgive Igbo Politicians by Nobody: 7:04pm On Aug 22, 2019
Lol

Re: Ekweremadu: IPOB Gives Conditions To Forgive Igbo Politicians by Paulo3ree(m): 7:06pm On Aug 22, 2019
awgumayor:
Any day IPOB starts attacking other politicians from other tribes is the day I will withdraw my support from them. Leave others to fight theirs. If other Nigerians feel that Nigeria is not working let us all come out and support Sowere in his #revolution now.
Funny thing about sowores revolution list is simply what a system needs to be functionally effective
Re: Ekweremadu: IPOB Gives Conditions To Forgive Igbo Politicians by stayreal: 7:11pm On Aug 22, 2019
awgumayor:
Any day IPOB starts attacking other politicians from other tribes is the day I will withdraw my support from them. Leave others to fight theirs. If other Nigerians feel that Nigeria is not working let us all come out and support Sowere in his #revolution now.

Are you daft, a dullard, or a slow poke? IPOB never said they are attacking politicians of other tribes. Some of you believe anything. IPOB is not doing this on the behalf of all Nigerians but for the Biafran people. Stop being a simpleton.
Re: Ekweremadu: IPOB Gives Conditions To Forgive Igbo Politicians by stayreal: 7:16pm On Aug 22, 2019
ChiefkeefGB4:

Nigerians are risking their lives through the Sahara Desert and Mediterrean sea to escape the shithole the fantastically corrupt politicians have created and low I.Q sycophants like you are defending them.

Brother, these people are demonic. Only demons can enjoy living in hell.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu: IPOB Gives Conditions To Forgive Igbo Politicians by dudebuck: 8:07pm On Aug 22, 2019
mvem:
let them touch a Hausa man if they are OK... You want to carry their own issue on other tribes that doesn't send them.... You think a Hausa man will watch them throw stones on their own?
if Buhari leaves office and strays into the western world, I swear, we will beat the hell out of him. THERE IS ABSOLUTLEY NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT. HIGHEST THING YOU URCHINS CAN DO IS ATTACK IGBOS IN THE NORTH. AND THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT WE WANT YOU TO DO. BUT I AM SURE YOU WON'T EVEN HAVE THE LIVER TO DO IT. HE WILL LEAVE OFFICE NA? WE ARE WAITING FOR HIM
Re: Ekweremadu: IPOB Gives Conditions To Forgive Igbo Politicians by mvem(m): 8:13pm On Aug 22, 2019
dudebuck:
if Buhari leaves office and strays into the western world, I swear, we will beat the hell out of him. THERE IS ABSOLUTLEY NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT. HIGHEST THING YOU URCHINS CAN DO IS ATTACK IGBOS IN THE NORTH. AND THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT WE WANT YOU TO DO. BUT I AM SURE YOU WON'T EVEN HAVE THE LIVER TO DO IT. HE WILL LEAVE OFFICE NA? WE ARE WAITING FOR HIM
so reprisal is your plan...that's your wish, reprisal attack on your tribe.....that tells a lot about you and your fellow folks ....keep on waiting for him, delusional ....suddenly he is buhari and not jubril again...smh!
Re: Ekweremadu: IPOB Gives Conditions To Forgive Igbo Politicians by dudebuck: 10:08pm On Aug 22, 2019
mvem:
so reprisal is your plan...that's your wish, reprisal attack on your tribe.....that tells a lot about you and your fellow folks ....keep on waiting for him, delusional ....suddenly he is buhari and not jubril againo...smh!
You never jam. Don't worry, tomorrow is pregnant.
Re: Ekweremadu: IPOB Gives Conditions To Forgive Igbo Politicians by Nobody: 12:57am On Aug 23, 2019
stayreal:

Brother, these people are demonic. Only demons can enjoy living in hell.
Re: Ekweremadu: IPOB Gives Conditions To Forgive Igbo Politicians by Olanipekun1: 10:03am On Sep 13, 2019
[s]
Meliian:
I present to you ALL the several monikers of nairaland troll, ngadaAwo:

ngadaAwo
Remitinubu
Devilhimself.
Tigerclaws
Olanipekun1
Silaswude

P.S: will update as l remember.
[/s]
Re: Ekweremadu: IPOB Gives Conditions To Forgive Igbo Politicians by YorubaAssasin: 9:05pm On Sep 28, 2019
Olanipekun1:
[s][/s]

Here's comes this dude once again constituting NUISANCE on this peaceful forum. His other monikers includes but, not limited to:

SilasNwude, Olanipekun1, RemiTinubu, Devilhimself, NgadaAwo, Yarabag, Shakazullu, bIoodykiller etc...

He needs to be banned for life once and for all, Thanks!

Seun, Lalasticlala, Mynd44
Re: Ekweremadu: IPOB Gives Conditions To Forgive Igbo Politicians by Searchingvictor: 9:12pm On May 16, 2022
ikpumbe:

I don't understand u guys ooo

the post talked about IPOB and Igbo politicians

abeg how did it turn to Yoruba matter.

I wonder how u sleep wit d heart full of hatred

On good thing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hope Uzodinma Hosts Imo Muslims To A Banquet On Eid-El-Fitr (Photos) / VAT: Five Northern, Two South-west, Two South-South States Top Beneficiaries / Ugonna Ozuruigbo Honoured With A Statue By Villagers (Deputy Speaker Imo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.