Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,878 members, 7,828,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

California Hotel Cook Plots Mass Shooting In Hotel, Arrested With Heavy Weapons - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / California Hotel Cook Plots Mass Shooting In Hotel, Arrested With Heavy Weapons (43390 Views)

American Lady Who Killed A Nigerian Man In A Lagos Hotel Arrested While Escaping / Pastor Omoregie Caught In Hotel With Married Woman, Husband Pulls Gun (VIDEO) / Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: California Hotel Cook Plots Mass Shooting In Hotel, Arrested With Heavy Weapons by Treasure17(m): 10:43am On Aug 22, 2019
The united state should do something about their policies as regard acquisition of dangerous firearms. How on earth did he acquire all that. Inability to control the excess use of firearms will definitely result to some taking the life of others without recourse to rationality.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California Hotel Cook Plots Mass Shooting In Hotel, Arrested With Heavy Weapons by penzino(m): 12:12pm On Aug 22, 2019
Why the sudden spike in mass shootings

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: California Hotel Cook Plots Mass Shooting In Hotel, Arrested With Heavy Weapons by Nobody: 1:31pm On Aug 22, 2019
daddytime:
This would have been disastrous for sure.

I say....give me Yankee kpali plus million dollars to go settle in the US..i no gree.
Canada nko?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California Hotel Cook Plots Mass Shooting In Hotel, Arrested With Heavy Weapons by tck2000(m): 1:55pm On Aug 22, 2019
For now,i would prefer Germany to the US.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California Hotel Cook Plots Mass Shooting In Hotel, Arrested With Heavy Weapons by daddytime(m): 2:35pm On Aug 22, 2019
southniyikaye:
Canada nko?

Canada still make sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California Hotel Cook Plots Mass Shooting In Hotel, Arrested With Heavy Weapons by OlujobaSamuel: 1:06am On Aug 23, 2019
All dis ammunitions just for having issues with HR? Are you okay? What if na your family members come disown you? The whole world go quench

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: California Hotel Cook Plots Mass Shooting In Hotel, Arrested With Heavy Weapons by Nobody: 1:10am On Aug 23, 2019
This freedom to own a gun in US dey fear me o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California Hotel Cook Plots Mass Shooting In Hotel, Arrested With Heavy Weapons by Kakamorufu(m): 10:27am On Aug 23, 2019
ahhhhh. shocked
this one go kill everybody oo angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California Hotel Cook Plots Mass Shooting In Hotel, Arrested With Heavy Weapons by Nobody: 5:48am On Aug 25, 2019
Explorers:
A disgruntled Marriott employee who had an enormous arsenal of weapons stashed at his home was arrested after telling a colleague he planned to carry out a mass shooting at his workplace, authorities have said.

Rodolfo Montoya, of Huntington Beach, California, was allegedly plotting to murder his co-workers and Marriott hotel guests with his cache of high-powered firearms including two assault rifles, a pump-action shotgun, several pistols/handguns and body armour following an undisclosed dispute with his HR department.

But his plan was foiled when the 37-year-old cook let slip his deadly intentions to a colleague who informed their manager.

The manager then called the Long Beach Police Department who raided Montoya's home and seized the stockpile of weapons.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7381673/Marriott-worker-37-enormous-stash-firearms-planned-mass-shooting.html
Lalasticlala, Mynd44

My man egunmogaji2 ‘s people. In cally no less lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: California Hotel Cook Plots Mass Shooting In Hotel, Arrested With Heavy Weapons by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:29am On Aug 25, 2019
Chineke. Is the cook John Wick shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California Hotel Cook Plots Mass Shooting In Hotel, Arrested With Heavy Weapons by penjm: 8:02am On Aug 25, 2019
Get me one and forget about the story.
Re: California Hotel Cook Plots Mass Shooting In Hotel, Arrested With Heavy Weapons by seunmohmoh(f): 8:05am On Aug 25, 2019
United states is not united at all. Shootings every time.

A DANGEROUS COUNTRY.

2 Likes

Re: California Hotel Cook Plots Mass Shooting In Hotel, Arrested With Heavy Weapons by Yohh: 8:06am On Aug 25, 2019
I'm sure his faith doesn't matter this time around because he doesn't belong to a particular religion.
But if he were to belong,....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: California Hotel Cook Plots Mass Shooting In Hotel, Arrested With Heavy Weapons by Nobody: 8:07am On Aug 25, 2019
you see why the white are more smart and better than the black when handling cases. The pictures of the suspect was not posted but if it where to be Nigeria, your guess is as good as mine
Re: California Hotel Cook Plots Mass Shooting In Hotel, Arrested With Heavy Weapons by Dpharisee: 8:07am On Aug 25, 2019
90% of Mass Shooters in US are Whites shocked

1 Like

Re: California Hotel Cook Plots Mass Shooting In Hotel, Arrested With Heavy Weapons by CoolAmbience(m): 8:10am On Aug 25, 2019
Oblitz:
Nowhere is safe

You are right.

That's why I often imagine that the US, with such huge threat to their national security right from the inside, would rather prefer to meddle with the security affairs of other countries than solve theirs.
Re: California Hotel Cook Plots Mass Shooting In Hotel, Arrested With Heavy Weapons by Knsley(m): 8:11am On Aug 25, 2019
Obaino2013:
What is wrong with this people? Is mass shooting now a religion?

A hotel cook manufacturing guns in his house and a whole country cannot manufacture pensil.
Hope you are not pointing to one Kwantry.

1 Like

Re: California Hotel Cook Plots Mass Shooting In Hotel, Arrested With Heavy Weapons by shanaka4u(m): 8:13am On Aug 25, 2019
HUMN!!! CALIFORNIAN HERDSMEN DON START.
Re: California Hotel Cook Plots Mass Shooting In Hotel, Arrested With Heavy Weapons by Nobody: 8:14am On Aug 25, 2019
Explorers:

Hunting ke? You don't need all these hunting except that long rifle.

You will ask if he's going for War, not hunting.
people are allowed to own weapon more dangerous than these. I think his only crime must have been threatening to shoot people not owning all those weapons
Re: California Hotel Cook Plots Mass Shooting In Hotel, Arrested With Heavy Weapons by Nobody: 8:15am On Aug 25, 2019
Walahi, some of these Americans are unhinged. Abi na overfeeding dey cause am?

Eternal vigilance is the price of freedom. You have to keep watching over your shoulders. Your neighbour,daughter, son,father,mother may be the next psychopath looking for some sick fame.
Re: California Hotel Cook Plots Mass Shooting In Hotel, Arrested With Heavy Weapons by bhella10: 8:16am On Aug 25, 2019
And who says American police no dey find bail money? Dem wan release the mofo back to the streets with $500k this time with a vengeance. Americans are Americans problem
Re: California Hotel Cook Plots Mass Shooting In Hotel, Arrested With Heavy Weapons by dazzlingd(m): 8:18am On Aug 25, 2019
Moral of the story, beware of bad friends, snitches

1 Like

Re: California Hotel Cook Plots Mass Shooting In Hotel, Arrested With Heavy Weapons by Nobody: 8:18am On Aug 25, 2019
dynicks:
Kudos to his coworker who exposed the evil minded deranged guy.....

Just imagine the kind of people m sharing planet earth with...

Nowhere seems to be the only place safe ND that's cus it just doesn't exist...

Back home in Nigeria, if it's not herdsmen wahala, then it's banditry...if it's not, then it's kidnap...it's not , then it's ritual acts, it's not then it's terrorist attack, it's not, then it's ur fellow man trying to conjure the usage of black magic on u.....u think bout better meat to collabo with the palm wine u drinking, LALA go just carry snake begin brandish for your front anyhow....u stand to kick against the ills bothering the nation, ZOMBIES would appear from nowhere to counter u

Ngwanu u come say make u leave earth find ur way go other planets, na only fear of alien existence nd hunger thoughts go just dey use ur innocent mind dey play tricks u anyhow.....which kain wahala be this? Eh! Y evils?
Other planet will soon be corrupted too.

NASA is presently investigating the first allege crime in space.

Humans are corruptible in nature and switching planet will not help that.

2 Likes

Re: California Hotel Cook Plots Mass Shooting In Hotel, Arrested With Heavy Weapons by philip0906(m): 8:19am On Aug 25, 2019
decatalyst:
When you have too much of freedom, then it becomes a curse!

The US need to curtail some of the 'freedom' they gave their citizens.
I dey tell you...Damn too much freedom
Re: California Hotel Cook Plots Mass Shooting In Hotel, Arrested With Heavy Weapons by franchasng: 8:20am On Aug 25, 2019
Jabioro:
The question is US law permitted an individual to have such massive fire arms at home? Is he going for Hunter exploit?
is he going to warfront is the right question shocked

2 Likes

Re: California Hotel Cook Plots Mass Shooting In Hotel, Arrested With Heavy Weapons by dazzlingd(m): 8:22am On Aug 25, 2019
niaralandtopuser:

people are allowed to own weapon more dangerous than these. I think his only crime must have been threatening to shoot people not owning all those weapons

Why will they allow people carry such dangerous weapons....the US has obviously failed in their gun control... If at all anybody should be legalized to carry ammunitions, it should be light and proper background checks be conducted, proper mental and psychological evaluation.. What happens to conducting a proper interview and tests
I thought the have well qualified psychologists.
US has failed
Re: California Hotel Cook Plots Mass Shooting In Hotel, Arrested With Heavy Weapons by AmazingELixir: 8:23am On Aug 25, 2019
dewhaley:
Wow... This is getting worser by the day...

shocked shocked

My brother like seriously..??

Awon Taraba Wadume

1 Like

Re: California Hotel Cook Plots Mass Shooting In Hotel, Arrested With Heavy Weapons by LewinskyMon: 8:25am On Aug 25, 2019
shocked
Re: California Hotel Cook Plots Mass Shooting In Hotel, Arrested With Heavy Weapons by Yonce(f): 8:27am On Aug 25, 2019
judgementyard:
Guns guns everywhere in America
I wonder why they still sell assult rifles to individuals.
Some folks here in naija will wish to have some of em undecided

The National Riffle Association can only stay rich enough to fund elections and campaigns as long as the government keeps supporting poor gun control laws.
The more guns they sell, the fatter their pockets

2 Likes

Re: California Hotel Cook Plots Mass Shooting In Hotel, Arrested With Heavy Weapons by CHANC: 8:27am On Aug 25, 2019
Banditry in Nigeria, mass shooting in USA. No where is safe on earth again
Re: California Hotel Cook Plots Mass Shooting In Hotel, Arrested With Heavy Weapons by Chommieblaq(f): 8:28am On Aug 25, 2019
The man is a terrorist period!
The only difference is that he’s not a religious one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Cocaine Dealer Arrested In Bangkok (Photo) / 6-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna Mosque / Woman Ties Up Her Daughter For Not Sweeping In Anambra, Gets Arrested (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.