Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

Anambra’ll Soon Overtake Lagos As Top Investment Destination, Obiano Boasts - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra’ll Soon Overtake Lagos As Top Investment Destination, Obiano Boasts (24021 Views)

Kogi Will Overtake Lagos In Terms Of Development – Yahaya Bello / Will Abuja Overtake Lagos As The Largest Urban Area In Nigeria Soon? / Abuja's Population Set To Overtake Lagos, Ibadan, Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra’ll Soon Overtake Lagos As Top Investment Destination, Obiano Boasts by Eastlink(m): 12:40pm On Aug 23, 2019
Ritchiee:

That is the more reason Ogun state is more developed than Anambra.
Ogun state even has 3 mega malls while Anambra has one which is epileptic in sales..
In industrial development Ogun towers above Anambra. But in real estate and housing Anambra has the edge.

1 Like

Re: Anambra’ll Soon Overtake Lagos As Top Investment Destination, Obiano Boasts by Brugo(m): 12:46pm On Aug 23, 2019
Ritchiee:

My bro,you are taking it personal.The comparison here which I take as occasional pastime is mostly very educative if without the insult you,I and them indulge in at times.Let us eschew personality/tribe-shaming.Thanks.

Bro? cheesy grin Abeg o. I’m not your bro. FBI, I don’t know him o. Just in case.

Re: Anambra’ll Soon Overtake Lagos As Top Investment Destination, Obiano Boasts by DevilhimseIf: 12:52pm On Aug 23, 2019
[s]
Brugo:

Bro? cheesy grin Abeg o. I’m not your bro. FBI, I don’t know him o. Just in case.
[/s]
Re: Anambra’ll Soon Overtake Lagos As Top Investment Destination, Obiano Boasts by Ritchiee: 12:55pm On Aug 23, 2019
Eastlink:
In industrial development Ogun towers above Anambra. But in real estate and housing Anambra has the edge.
lol

Ogun state has more GRAs and estates than Anambra.The exotic buildings and infrastructures in canaanland only are enough to send Anambra swooning.The choicest properties in Nigeria can be found in Lagos,Ibadan,Ogun,Rivers,Kano,Abuja.None from Anambra or any other eastern state.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra’ll Soon Overtake Lagos As Top Investment Destination, Obiano Boasts by Ritchiee: 12:57pm On Aug 23, 2019
Brugo:

Nkan nse e.
Re: Anambra’ll Soon Overtake Lagos As Top Investment Destination, Obiano Boasts by Emyben(m): 1:04pm On Aug 23, 2019
Eastlink:
Shifting the goal post. Alright! Emotions won't change anything. Anambra will grow at it's own pace but will still play second fiddle behind Lagos, Ogun and Rivers. The above states have the advantages that Anambra doesn't.
But if the federal government carryout the eastern railway links then Anambra will compete with Ogun and Rivers state but never Lagos.

Please, talk intelligently.
What goal post was shifted? Scroll up and read the gibberish you posted. Now, read my reply. You seem to be the one shifting the goal post
I keep repeating my statements here that you sounded way off and possibly daft by saying the Governor was daft at saying he wants to compete with Lagos.

You are the one being emotional, hence your attack on Obiano and his statement.
Bro, remove that thick veil from your eye.
Nobody is bragging but everybody has a right to Aspire and compete. Live with it. If you can't, then quit insulting people who wants to.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra’ll Soon Overtake Lagos As Top Investment Destination, Obiano Boasts by Brugo(m): 1:13pm On Aug 23, 2019
Ritchiee:

Nkan nse e.

Now you’re insulting me? Look if you can’t handle the heat, get out of the kitchen. grin

Besides, I don’t want FBI to link me with fraudsters from biafra. I’m not one of them. One has to be careful these days. No offence.

Re: Anambra’ll Soon Overtake Lagos As Top Investment Destination, Obiano Boasts by DevilhimseIf: 1:20pm On Aug 23, 2019
[s]
Brugo:

Now you’re insulting me? Look if you can’t handle the heat, get out of the kitchen. grin

Besides, I don’t want FBI to link me with fraudsters from biafra. I’m not one of them. One has to be careful these days. No offence.
[/s]
Re: Anambra’ll Soon Overtake Lagos As Top Investment Destination, Obiano Boasts by Eastlink(m): 4:06pm On Aug 23, 2019
Ritchiee:
lol

Ogun state has more GRAs and estates than Anambra.The exotic buildings and infrastructures in canaanland only are enough to send Anambra swooning.The choicest properties in Nigeria can be found in Lagos,Ibadan,Ogun,Rivers,Kano,Abuja.None from Anambra or any other eastern state.
Trust me when I say Anambra beats Ogun hands down in real estate. The Canaanland and GRA you mentioned are child's play to the gigantic housing revolution happening in Anambra that has swallowed every nook and cranny. It's incomparable bro! You don't want to go there, before this thread is deviated from it's purpose.
You can open another thread on that aspect! But don't say I didn't warn you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra’ll Soon Overtake Lagos As Top Investment Destination, Obiano Boasts by plaindealer: 4:20pm On Aug 23, 2019
Eastlink:
Trust me when I say Anambra beats Ogun hands down in real estate. The Canaanland and GRA you mentioned are child's play to the gigantic housing revolution happening in Anambra that has swallowed every nook and cranny. It's incomparable bro! You don't want to go there, before this thread is deviated from it's purpose.

The typical chest-beating language.. grin
Re: Anambra’ll Soon Overtake Lagos As Top Investment Destination, Obiano Boasts by Ritchiee: 9:54pm On Aug 23, 2019
Eastlink:

lol
You sound funny.Ask your people and they will tell you that Ogun has more exotic buildings,houses....I mean real estates...than Anambra.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra’ll Soon Overtake Lagos As Top Investment Destination, Obiano Boasts by Cherez: 10:31pm On Aug 23, 2019
kokomilala:
@Cherez,you're right ,on the surface. But his pronouncement,for me ,was done in bad taste.There is a deep-seated,all-consuming envy against Lagos. I know this.
I agree with you on healthy competition and innocuous aspirations,but with a free spirit and an open mind.
Bros, this is totally your assumption.
The Igbos seeking for Biafra, will they go to Biafra with Lagos?
Where is the envy?
Guy, the first time I had Lagos was no man's land was from Yorubas when I first stepped out of the east to the west.
An Ekiti and an Osun corper was chastising an Offin indigene.
Where is the deep rooted envy?
Kai!
Bros, stop having a biased mind. Pull yourself away from the situation and judge it
Every growing entity, country or person makes reference to the better one.
Anambra and Lagos are so incomparable, Lagos is matchless in Nigeria so what kind of "ALL CONSUMING" envy again.
Bros, New York and Washington na person village ooo and the Yorubas also visit and reside there, and no one ever days they've got "all consuming envy" if any Yoruba says the SW is better than the US in sth.
Re: Anambra’ll Soon Overtake Lagos As Top Investment Destination, Obiano Boasts by Cherez: 10:40pm On Aug 23, 2019
Ritchiee:

Ogun states has far more infrastructures than Anambra.
Apart from exotic buildings,industries,schools etc in Ogun state,these are still some infrastructures in Ogun state that Anambra does not have.
Bros you just validated my points; ogun state has structures benefitting only its IGR but not impacting other facets of growth apart from migration and real estate.
How do you explain that Ogun state is owing salaries and has huge debts but Anambra has relatively non existent debts and paying salaries promptly.
How do you compare both?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra’ll Soon Overtake Lagos As Top Investment Destination, Obiano Boasts by Cherez: 10:53pm On Aug 23, 2019
Eastlink:
Ogun state dwarfs Anambra, let alone my own Port Harcourt in industries, stop crying and accept reality. This is the bitter truth! Accept it or find a rope.
Did you even read at all?
Nawa for una here.
So, where are the tears?
I'm not jealous of Ogun at all, .y dear the best is yet to come.
Beautiful cities will still bojourn
Re: Anambra’ll Soon Overtake Lagos As Top Investment Destination, Obiano Boasts by Cherez: 11:27pm On Aug 23, 2019
Brugo:

Funny you
See this; https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/nigerian-man-sentenced-prison-role-83-million-medicare-fraud-scheme-and-related-money
They know you run fraud

1 Like

Re: Anambra’ll Soon Overtake Lagos As Top Investment Destination, Obiano Boasts by OMANBALA1: 11:56pm On Aug 23, 2019
Re: Anambra’ll Soon Overtake Lagos As Top Investment Destination, Obiano Boasts by jneutron4000: 12:14am On Aug 24, 2019
clarocuzioo:
I am an Igbo man, and am proud of Anambra for what they have been able to achieve, but for now this statement is a fallacy.

There are a lot of things that favours Lagos state.

Lagos was once a Federal Capital Territory

Lagos is a commercial town.
Lagos is an Industrial town
Lagos has Airport
Lagos has seaports
Lagos is still being favoured by the FGN as it sees it as the commercial headquarters of the country.

Wrong, Lagos progress is even being slowed down by FGN, most of the money generated in Lagos are not reinvested back into Lagos economy rather taken down to Abuja and shared amongst other states. The seaport in Lagos is a deep sea port and any ship can dock there unlike the ones in the south south region that only small vessels can dock, that's why Lagos port is preferably. The Airport in Lagos is controlled by Nigeria government so all the money goes to Abuja thats why the airport is not even better than some western countries train station. So Federal government is not favouring Lagos rather hindering her progress.
Re: Anambra’ll Soon Overtake Lagos As Top Investment Destination, Obiano Boasts by kettykings: 6:42pm On Jan 17, 2020
what happened to this forecast
Re: Anambra’ll Soon Overtake Lagos As Top Investment Destination, Obiano Boasts by Danzysb(m): 7:00pm On Jan 17, 2020
Why not?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Egbonna, Gololo, Osunsanya win Reps seats in Cross River, Bauchi and Ogun states / Edo 2020: APC Replies To Reports Of Certificate Forgery By Abudu Ganiyu Audu / Sanwo-Olu Commiserates With Funke Akindele Over Mother’s Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.