Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,329 members, 7,811,967 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:59 AM

See How Staff Of Ministry Of Finance Welcomed Zainab Ahmed In Abuja (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See How Staff Of Ministry Of Finance Welcomed Zainab Ahmed In Abuja (Photos) (1915 Views)

Protesters Block Zainab Ahmed From Office As Finance Minister (Photo) / Meet Zainab Ahmed, Biography, Profile, Age, Finance Minister (Photos) / Buhari Appoints Zainab Ahmed As Finance Minister, Accepts Adeosun's Resignation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Staff Of Ministry Of Finance Welcomed Zainab Ahmed In Abuja (Photos) by Zenithsblog(f): 5:57am On Aug 22, 2019
Nigerians React To How Staff Of Ministry Of Finance Welcomed The New Minister

Nigerians have taken to social media to react to the way the new minister of finance was welcomed by her staff at the ministry.

The staff welcomed her with bells and chants that many saw to be primitive and definitely eye service.

Zainab Ahmed is a Nigerian accountant and the new minister of finance. She was appointed alongside with 42 other ministers yesterday by President Buhari.

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/nigerians-react-to-how-staff-of-ministry-of-finance-welcomed-the-new-minister/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: See How Staff Of Ministry Of Finance Welcomed Zainab Ahmed In Abuja (Photos) by Zenithsblog(f): 5:57am On Aug 22, 2019
Hmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How Staff Of Ministry Of Finance Welcomed Zainab Ahmed In Abuja (Photos) by Ruggedniggaone: 6:06am On Aug 22, 2019
what a fuccking country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How Staff Of Ministry Of Finance Welcomed Zainab Ahmed In Abuja (Photos) by Aonkuuse(m): 6:14am On Aug 22, 2019
Nigeria is a country where people feel things should be done the way they feel. How is you guys business now? If someone choose to be suffering and smilling, is he feeding in your house? Do you guys want those guys to be stoning the woman? Stupidity is when you cerebrate terrorism in the name of freedom fighting.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How Staff Of Ministry Of Finance Welcomed Zainab Ahmed In Abuja (Photos) by chiommy123(f): 6:19am On Aug 22, 2019
They should help her in caging the monkeys and pythons we no need any story this time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How Staff Of Ministry Of Finance Welcomed Zainab Ahmed In Abuja (Photos) by kindy51(m): 6:39am On Aug 22, 2019
nawah for my country embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How Staff Of Ministry Of Finance Welcomed Zainab Ahmed In Abuja (Photos) by Commentor: 6:46am On Aug 22, 2019
But if they had slapped her like Ekweremadu at a new yam festival it would be ok right?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How Staff Of Ministry Of Finance Welcomed Zainab Ahmed In Abuja (Photos) by rexchazy(m): 7:03am On Aug 22, 2019
My useless country I hail thee...celebrating mediocracy at it peak. MOF has done nothing for an average Nigerians since she replaced the ousted Kemi Adeosun. I weep for my people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How Staff Of Ministry Of Finance Welcomed Zainab Ahmed In Abuja (Photos) by Racoon(m): 7:13am On Aug 22, 2019
Sycophancy to promote mediocrity. sad
Re: See How Staff Of Ministry Of Finance Welcomed Zainab Ahmed In Abuja (Photos) by helinues: 7:14am On Aug 22, 2019
Me dey think say Dem attacked her Ni..

Eye services everywhere
Re: See How Staff Of Ministry Of Finance Welcomed Zainab Ahmed In Abuja (Photos) by BBBmall25: 7:30am On Aug 22, 2019
Op, Even If U Were To Be There, U Could Have Done Same_ As Nigerian We Know Ourselve. So No Pretex
Re: See How Staff Of Ministry Of Finance Welcomed Zainab Ahmed In Abuja (Photos) by Zenithsblog(f): 7:41am On Aug 22, 2019
lalasticlala
Re: See How Staff Of Ministry Of Finance Welcomed Zainab Ahmed In Abuja (Photos) by Glink2018(m): 7:54am On Aug 22, 2019
Are you sure that you really like zaniab?
Sycophants every where.
In her heart she will say, God punish all my enemy among you.
Re: See How Staff Of Ministry Of Finance Welcomed Zainab Ahmed In Abuja (Photos) by Chukazu: 8:37am On Aug 22, 2019
What does this woman know about Finance?

APC only makes appointment to appease political correctness.

How does one ignore the likes Artedo Peterside , Birsmack, Soludo, Arunma Otte, Akiwunmi Adeshina,Okechukwu Enelamah and end up with this woman just to give the Fulani the upper hand but not to grow the economy?

(1) (Reply)

I’m Prepared For Exxonmobil – Wike / Breaking! Another Kano Professor Dies / Borno Public Primary School That Looks Like Secretariat Of Some States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.