Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

Sadiya, The Missing Girl In Jos, Found With A Man In Abuja (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sadiya, The Missing Girl In Jos, Found With A Man In Abuja (Photos) (88370 Views)

MARY BOLUWATIFE: Missing Girl In Oyo / 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) / OLADIMEJI ATOKE BUKOLA: Missing Girl (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sadiya, The Missing Girl In Jos, Found With A Man In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Aug 22, 2019
Hausa men and small girls r like lebron james and Dwayne wade grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sadiya, The Missing Girl In Jos, Found With A Man In Abuja (Photos) by asanwafo: 1:08pm On Aug 22, 2019
Duggedised12:
Too many barbarians on this thread, how many times do i have to ring it in the ears of you animalistic pedophiles that there is nothing like consent when it comes to a minor? Nigeria is really a jungle with too many animals in it. I am so disgusted at the mentality of these perverted comments, spits! undecided
Continue in ur America where their mentality is same as urs. leave us alone. Western slave spotted

1 Like

Re: Sadiya, The Missing Girl In Jos, Found With A Man In Abuja (Photos) by Fourwinds: 1:16pm On Aug 22, 2019
Duggedised12:
Too many barbarians on this thread, how many times do i have to ring it in the ears of you animalistic pedophiles that there is nothing like consent when it comes to a minor? Nigeria is really a jungle with too many animals in it. I am so disgusted at the mentality of these perverted comments, spits! undecided
you are speaking nonsense oooooo.... These girls are becoming annoying... I read the story of this girl being missing never knew the useless idiot followed a grown up man like this to Abuja...

At 12years ..i do quarrel with my siblings to stop calling me someone's husband.. So, you think I don't have sense then

1 Like

Re: Sadiya, The Missing Girl In Jos, Found With A Man In Abuja (Photos) by IamCharles123: 1:17pm On Aug 22, 2019
Duggedised12:
Thats girl don pass 18 please, shes not a minor.
Secondly a teenager below or above 18 should be wise enough to know weda to follow a man home or not. If this girl followed the man home in her own free will, no one should blame the man. U cant come n tell me that girl is a minor n dont have sense.

1 Like

Re: Sadiya, The Missing Girl In Jos, Found With A Man In Abuja (Photos) by Toscarel: 1:58pm On Aug 22, 2019
Davash222:
Na dicck go kill most of our Nigerian girls!!

Not pick but longer throat and greed

1 Like

Re: Sadiya, The Missing Girl In Jos, Found With A Man In Abuja (Photos) by Amigo65(m): 2:23pm On Aug 22, 2019
Wow...Saw this post few days back. Thank God the girl has been found
Re: Sadiya, The Missing Girl In Jos, Found With A Man In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Aug 22, 2019
Duggedised12:

You are really angry today oh. Abeg no vex.
Re: Sadiya, The Missing Girl In Jos, Found With A Man In Abuja (Photos) by eLcastro(m): 2:33pm On Aug 22, 2019
Duggedised12:
girl dey don dey fix eye lashes...paint mouth..wear ring for thumb you dey call minor.....wizkid by look no be minor....feminist spotted.....always blaming others
Re: Sadiya, The Missing Girl In Jos, Found With A Man In Abuja (Photos) by Duggedised12(f): 2:44pm On Aug 22, 2019
truthsayer009:

You are really angry today oh. Abeg no vex.
lol,na my turn to vex today,i kuku dont have time for warped minded dolts in my mentions today, nor be everyday person dey reply stupid people. One recently happened btw a 16 year old and a man who's 3rd daughter were the same age,na phone e take entice the girl. Alot of such shameless men are on this thread.very anyhow human beings i tell you.

1 Like

Re: Sadiya, The Missing Girl In Jos, Found With A Man In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 22, 2019
Duggedised12:
lol,na my turn to vex today,i kuku dont have time for warped minded dolts in my mentions today, nor be everyday person dey reply stupid people. One recently happened btw a 16 and a man who's 3rd daughter were the same age,na phone e take entice the girl. Alot of such shameless men are on this thread.ve[b]ry anyhow human beings i tell you.[/b]

LMAO grin grin cheesy grin
Re: Sadiya, The Missing Girl In Jos, Found With A Man In Abuja (Photos) by Duggedised12(f): 3:01pm On Aug 22, 2019
truthsayer009:

LMAO grin grin cheesy grin
na true na ,only an anyhow human being will not feel disgusted by a predator ,consent shouldn't even come into play here ,even by their comments you can tell they are predators themselves,this are the "what was she wearing " crew abeg make i go drink cold water take cool my nerves, this forum has been invaded by foolish people ,wasn't like this some years back.

1 Like

Re: Sadiya, The Missing Girl In Jos, Found With A Man In Abuja (Photos) by fancifulasuquo(m): 3:05pm On Aug 22, 2019
So why dem come mention facebook Na so dem dey take spoil our business !!!
Re: Sadiya, The Missing Girl In Jos, Found With A Man In Abuja (Photos) by poweredcom(m): 3:07pm On Aug 22, 2019
Where .my lil Wayne meme

Ashewo na she be abeg notin more
Re: Sadiya, The Missing Girl In Jos, Found With A Man In Abuja (Photos) by Orpe7(m): 3:12pm On Aug 22, 2019
Naija R kelly
Playboy mansion things
Re: Sadiya, The Missing Girl In Jos, Found With A Man In Abuja (Photos) by olumalcolm(m): 3:26pm On Aug 22, 2019
[b]Okonntarigi [/b]omo grin
Re: Sadiya, The Missing Girl In Jos, Found With A Man In Abuja (Photos) by MrBONE2(m): 3:34pm On Aug 22, 2019
Kingosytex:
Ayam not understanding o, the man took her to Abuja...as in he kidnapped her or he took her to Abuja that they went to catch some fun...you grab what i mean?cheesycheesycheesycheesy

Op your story is incomplete. Was the girl kidnapped or she went there on her free will?

Re: Sadiya, The Missing Girl In Jos, Found With A Man In Abuja (Photos) by meobizy(f): 3:44pm On Aug 22, 2019
So she decided to become one of her sugar daddy’s wives. There is nothing new here. The day many Nigerian men realize females are also willing to travel for dick is the day many males will stop acting a fool over the coochie.
Re: Sadiya, The Missing Girl In Jos, Found With A Man In Abuja (Photos) by articulate078: 4:40pm On Aug 22, 2019
Duggedised12:

u should be disgusted at urself 4 assuming d aforementioned girl or lady was a minor even when neither d OP or her sister stated her age. Spits!!!
Re: Sadiya, The Missing Girl In Jos, Found With A Man In Abuja (Photos) by joetem(m): 4:49pm On Aug 22, 2019
Kingosytex:
Ayam not understanding o, the man took her to Abuja...as in he kidnapped her or he took her to Abuja that they went to catch some fun...you grab what i mean?cheesycheesycheesycheesy

Op your story is incomplete. Was the girl kidnapped or she went there on her free will?

Get it straight, she was dick-cleared missing
Re: Sadiya, The Missing Girl In Jos, Found With A Man In Abuja (Photos) by Kingosytex(m): 4:51pm On Aug 22, 2019
joetem:

Get it straight, she was dick-cleared missing
cheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: Sadiya, The Missing Girl In Jos, Found With A Man In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Aug 22, 2019
Duggedised12:
na true na ,only an anyhow human being will not feel disgusted by a predator ,consent shouldn't even come into play here ,even by their comments you can tell they are predators themselves,this are the "what was she wearing " crew abeg make i go drink cold water take cool my nerves, this forum has been invaded by foolish people ,wasn't like this some years back.

Lol, please drink Holandia Yogurt instead lol.

True, the forum isn't like how it was before, but people who are here are a reflection of the outside world in Nigeria. So its normal. Not many sane people in Nigeria.
Re: Sadiya, The Missing Girl In Jos, Found With A Man In Abuja (Photos) by Duggedised12(f): 5:49pm On Aug 22, 2019
truthsayer009:

Lol, please drink Holandia Yogurt instead lol.

True, the forum isn't like how it was before, but people who are here are a reflection of the outside world in Nigeria. So its normal. Not many sane people in Nigeria.
True, no wonder things are getting worse ,the quality of humans we have in the country keeps reducing as each generation passes by,smh
Re: Sadiya, The Missing Girl In Jos, Found With A Man In Abuja (Photos) by Duggedised12(f): 6:05pm On Aug 22, 2019
Re: Sadiya, The Missing Girl In Jos, Found With A Man In Abuja (Photos) by Duggedised12(f): 6:05pm On Aug 22, 2019
Re: Sadiya, The Missing Girl In Jos, Found With A Man In Abuja (Photos) by seanjy4konji: 6:20pm On Aug 22, 2019
u see how she failed to say if her sis ter follow prick go willingly or the man kidnap am..if na kidnapp she go don say ooo...sghe come join say many girls deh dere...

have you seen your sister no...is she dead no...she no talk..

you are mad..you and your ashewo almanjiri sister u just dont know yet.
Re: Sadiya, The Missing Girl In Jos, Found With A Man In Abuja (Photos) by Bebson007(m): 8:27pm On Aug 22, 2019
Yinmu yinmu, awon small girls big god association
Re: Sadiya, The Missing Girl In Jos, Found With A Man In Abuja (Photos) by themanderon: 8:55pm On Aug 22, 2019
I knew it. I thought she might have been kidnapped by one alhaji and it turned out to be true.
Re: Sadiya, The Missing Girl In Jos, Found With A Man In Abuja (Photos) by MrFly(m): 8:59pm On Aug 22, 2019
Pepper am well well
Re: Sadiya, The Missing Girl In Jos, Found With A Man In Abuja (Photos) by princfred(m): 1:03pm On Aug 23, 2019
Duggedised12:
grin
Re: Sadiya, The Missing Girl In Jos, Found With A Man In Abuja (Photos) by Rawhumper(m): 5:02pm On Sep 13, 2020
I understand your Point that Sex with underage Girl whether with or without her Consent is evil.

But These Girls nowadays Are worse than The Guys, their eyes Are open but its pathetic.

Am so happy Nigerian Legislatures Are now taking up rape issues seriously, like castration bill in Kadunna State.

I think this is a new beginning to STOP rape in Nigeria.

quote author=Duggedised12 post=81499755]lol,na my turn to vex today,i kuku dont have time for warped minded dolts in my mentions today, nor be everyday person dey reply stupid people. One recently happened btw a 16 year old and a man who's 3rd daughter were the same age,na phone e take entice the girl. Alot of such shameless men are on this thread.very anyhow human beings i tell you.[/quote]
Re: Sadiya, The Missing Girl In Jos, Found With A Man In Abuja (Photos) by Thomthom(m): 5:09pm On Sep 13, 2020
Duggedised12:

Modified,if you mentioned me and i didnt reply just know you are one of the perverted animals i am referring to undecided
Na question NL people they ask you mr or mrs Pedophile detector. Was she kidnapped or na she carry her leg go Alhaji house.. Simple question.
Re: Sadiya, The Missing Girl In Jos, Found With A Man In Abuja (Photos) by Thomthom(m): 5:16pm On Sep 13, 2020
All this 15, 16 year old girls go always put men wey no wise for trouble..Last last them go tell you for court say na rape even if na she seduce you.. Na to just try look away because when the family of the girl go arrest you, na only you go know say you no rape the girl na consent.. Who won hear you abeg wise up oo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

8-Year-Old Girl Defiled By A Lady In Ondo - Mother (Disturbing Photos) / Robbers Force LAUTECH Students To Sex One Another / Abuja Female Corpers Disgrace Soldier Who Views Their Nude Bodies In NYSC Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.