Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Sadiya, The Missing Girl In Jos, Found With A Man In Abuja (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sadiya, The Missing Girl In Jos, Found With A Man In Abuja (Photos) (88380 Views)

MARY BOLUWATIFE: Missing Girl In Oyo / 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) / OLADIMEJI ATOKE BUKOLA: Missing Girl (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sadiya, The Missing Girl In Jos, Found With A Man In Abuja (Photos) by Elxandre(m): 11:23am On Aug 22, 2019
Duggedised12:
Too many barbarians on this thread, how many times do i have to ring it in the ears of you animalistic pedophiles that there is nothing like consent when it comes to a minor? Nigeria is really a jungle with too many animals in it. I am so disgusted at the mentality of these perverted comments, spits! undecided
Where is it stated that she is a minor?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sadiya, The Missing Girl In Jos, Found With A Man In Abuja (Photos) by rhythyson: 11:23am On Aug 22, 2019
I am not understanding any thing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sadiya, The Missing Girl In Jos, Found With A Man In Abuja (Photos) by Chris2863(m): 11:24am On Aug 22, 2019
West2019:
God punished u waiting concern us here , no be Money she dey look for .

Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sadiya, The Missing Girl In Jos, Found With A Man In Abuja (Photos) by davidque007(m): 11:24am On Aug 22, 2019
Kwanan gida tins

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sadiya, The Missing Girl In Jos, Found With A Man In Abuja (Photos) by cooooooks(m): 11:25am On Aug 22, 2019
Abi we talk am!!

I'm starting to feel that over sheltering your kids can cause oversized reactions.

If she had a boy her age that she was making out with na, that one for do her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sadiya, The Missing Girl In Jos, Found With A Man In Abuja (Photos) by fareed69(m): 11:27am On Aug 22, 2019
Choi.
Na wah O.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sadiya, The Missing Girl In Jos, Found With A Man In Abuja (Photos) by bluefilm: 11:27am On Aug 22, 2019
But for the cap, who else thinks the man look likes Ekweremadu...? grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sadiya, The Missing Girl In Jos, Found With A Man In Abuja (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 11:28am On Aug 22, 2019
This is a case of concern and probably abduction if not kidnap bt see how this event will be handled with astonishing levity as is usually the case with almost all serious issues in this country from slapping senator to many others and yet we want to create law and order and progress as a Nation? What a joke

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sadiya, The Missing Girl In Jos, Found With A Man In Abuja (Photos) by horlique(m): 11:28am On Aug 22, 2019
theNOISEmaker:
It was reported earlier that a girl, sadiya from jos went missing after a facebook friend visited her. Well, According to a post by the cousin of the missing girl on Facebook, she made it known that this man(pictures below) took her cousin from jos to abuja(for reasons not yet known). And according to her, many other girls were also found in captivity of the man.

This is the English translation of what she wrote in Hausa:

"The identity of the man who took my cousin sister out has been revealed. And she is not the only one at the house he took her to in Abuja. there many other girls there too. May God continue to unveil their evil plans. Thank you all for the prayers. More details coming By God's grace"..

But it wasn't made clear if she was forcefully taken or voluntarily went for what a Nigerian would say, "chilling and flexing".
misinformation. Your cousin is a runs girl and you the reporter also a runs girl...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sadiya, The Missing Girl In Jos, Found With A Man In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 11:30am On Aug 22, 2019
Pedophiles

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sadiya, The Missing Girl In Jos, Found With A Man In Abuja (Photos) by Paulo3ree(m): 11:30am On Aug 22, 2019
OK wait

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sadiya, The Missing Girl In Jos, Found With A Man In Abuja (Photos) by JobsandSchools: 11:30am On Aug 22, 2019
Cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sadiya, The Missing Girl In Jos, Found With A Man In Abuja (Photos) by ken6488(m): 11:33am On Aug 22, 2019
grin

Scam story

Runs went wrong

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sadiya, The Missing Girl In Jos, Found With A Man In Abuja (Photos) by 1shortblackboy: 11:34am On Aug 22, 2019
Duggedised12:
Too many barbarians on this thread, how many times do i have to ring it in the ears of you animalistic pedophiles that there is nothing like consent when it comes to a minor? Nigeria is really a jungle with too many animals in it. I am so disgusted at the mentality of these perverted comments, spits! undecided
the story never said she was a minor

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sadiya, The Missing Girl In Jos, Found With A Man In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 22, 2019
Freemanbobble:
Women and Dickkk

So you think she went all the way to Abuja to be with this old fool because of dick? Because there's scarcity of dick in Jos? You people should smarten up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sadiya, The Missing Girl In Jos, Found With A Man In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 11:35am On Aug 22, 2019
Thunder wee fire anybody that'll come here and say they're looking for their missing sister again..your sister will leave home and goan collect preeq, you'll now be stressing us.. angryThunder wee fire anybody that'll come here and say they're looking for their missing sister again..your sister will leave home and goan collect preeq, you'll now be stressing us..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sadiya, The Missing Girl In Jos, Found With A Man In Abuja (Photos) by Duggedised12(f): 11:38am On Aug 22, 2019
1shortblackboy:
the story never said she was a minor
Does she look like an adult to you? Anyways they are both Muslims so i am not surprised undecided, and pedophiles abound in Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sadiya, The Missing Girl In Jos, Found With A Man In Abuja (Photos) by 752hub: 11:46am On Aug 22, 2019
The man no look like groove man....i hope its not hard drugs they are going to take

theNOISEmaker:
It was reported earlier that a girl, sadiya from jos went missing after a facebook friend visited her. Well, According to a post by the cousin of the missing girl on Facebook, she made it known that this man(pictures below) took her cousin from jos to abuja(for reasons not yet known). And according to her, many other girls were also found in captivity of the man.

This is the English translation of what she wrote in Hausa:

"The identity of the man who took my cousin sister out has been revealed. And she is not the only one at the house he took her to in Abuja. there many other girls there too. May God continue to unveil their evil plans. Thank you all for the prayers. More details coming By God's grace"..

But it wasn't made clear if she was forcefully taken or voluntarily went for what a Nigerian would say, "chilling and flexing".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sadiya, The Missing Girl In Jos, Found With A Man In Abuja (Photos) by iswallker(m): 11:48am On Aug 22, 2019
Duggedised12:

shocked

Go and catch yerima first and the thousands of folks especially up north that take underage girls as wives.. tongue

That's when we can be on the same page.. tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sadiya, The Missing Girl In Jos, Found With A Man In Abuja (Photos) by Acidosis(m): 11:50am On Aug 22, 2019
Duggedised12:

where's the minor? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sadiya, The Missing Girl In Jos, Found With A Man In Abuja (Photos) by 1shortblackboy: 11:58am On Aug 22, 2019
Duggedised12:
Does she look like an adult to you? Anyways they are both Muslims so i am not surprised undecided, and pedophiles abound in Nigeria
u can't judge by looks na.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sadiya, The Missing Girl In Jos, Found With A Man In Abuja (Photos) by DJInfluence: 12:07pm On Aug 22, 2019
Nigeria Epstein located.
Re: Sadiya, The Missing Girl In Jos, Found With A Man In Abuja (Photos) by Coolgent(m): 12:10pm On Aug 22, 2019
Duggedised12:
Pls define minor fir us to see wether she fall withing your defination.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Sadiya, The Missing Girl In Jos, Found With A Man In Abuja (Photos) by zolapower: 12:14pm On Aug 22, 2019
Davash222:
Na dicck go kill most of our Nigerian girls!!

. Bros na money oo , which prik?, prik plenty for town na

2 Likes

Re: Sadiya, The Missing Girl In Jos, Found With A Man In Abuja (Photos) by Bostin(m): 12:14pm On Aug 22, 2019
Freemanbobble:
Women and Dickkk
Women and Big Money , Dick is everywhere

3 Likes

Re: Sadiya, The Missing Girl In Jos, Found With A Man In Abuja (Photos) by King44(m): 12:30pm On Aug 22, 2019
Duggedised12:
it happens everywhere the thing is that most girls are morally bankrupt they can go anywhere most especially for money n probably dicks

1 Like

Re: Sadiya, The Missing Girl In Jos, Found With A Man In Abuja (Photos) by Egbesu1(m): 12:30pm On Aug 22, 2019
This old man must have collected like 9 mouth before them.see this girl, old men of nowadays can't see God, Hausa man I know he must have used tramadol . idiot, and the stupid fine girl can't just give one stranded brother one mouth

2 Likes

Re: Sadiya, The Missing Girl In Jos, Found With A Man In Abuja (Photos) by BlueAir: 12:36pm On Aug 22, 2019
Freemanbobble:
Women and Dickkk
its stomach in this case
Re: Sadiya, The Missing Girl In Jos, Found With A Man In Abuja (Photos) by BlueAir: 12:39pm On Aug 22, 2019
Coolgent:

Pls define minor fir us to see wether she fall withing your defination.
Thanks

whats the essence of going to school if u can't apply knowledge? ? U are quoting ur textbooks while ignoring concrete facts that some children can grow faster than their age.any child above 15 is capable of reasoning and making decisions voluntarily and logically whether right or not.. undecided
Re: Sadiya, The Missing Girl In Jos, Found With A Man In Abuja (Photos) by donate(m): 12:40pm On Aug 22, 2019
Kingosytex:
Ayam not understanding o, the man took her to Abuja...as in he kidnapped her or he took her to Abuja that they went to catch some fun...you grab what i mean?cheesycheesycheesycheesy

Op your story is incomplete. Was the girl kidnapped or she went there on her free will?

Broda na wetin still dey confuse me here o...
She travel to see a friend, she met on face book.... Bloggers are bogging both fake and real.
Re: Sadiya, The Missing Girl In Jos, Found With A Man In Abuja (Photos) by zainmaxwell(m): 12:49pm On Aug 22, 2019
She go fvck simple
Re: Sadiya, The Missing Girl In Jos, Found With A Man In Abuja (Photos) by tightpussy156: 1:00pm On Aug 22, 2019
stupid girl.u follow a man old enough to be ur grand father to abuja from jos just because of money an dick.As u fine so na Ashawo u prefer to do.OK u wan sell market a lot men go buy.sometimes na women they make men use them for sexual satisfaction especially the lust ones.the materialistic ones.who quote me should hug transformer.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EndSARS Looters Caught In Lagos By Army / 8-Year-Old Girl Defiled By A Lady In Ondo - Mother (Disturbing Photos) / Robbers Force LAUTECH Students To Sex One Another

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.