Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,932 members, 7,828,252 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

‘young & Focused’: NNPC Reacts To Reappointment Of Ahmad (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘young & Focused’: NNPC Reacts To Reappointment Of Ahmad (photos) (295 Views)

Profile Of Ahmad Aliyu, Sokoto Governor-Elect / NNPC Reacts As Nigerians Condemn Appointments Of ‘only Northerners’ / Kazaure Expresses Shock Over Buhari’s Reappointment Of Emefiele As CBN Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘young & Focused’: NNPC Reacts To Reappointment Of Ahmad (photos) by MediaGuru36: 9:32am On Aug 22, 2019
Mele Kyari, Group Managing Director (GMD) of the Nigeria National Petroleum Commission (NNPC), has congratulated Bashir Ahmad on his appointment, Igbere TV reports.

Igbere TV had reported that President Muhammadu Buhari, on Monday, approved the re-appointment of Ahmad as his Personal Assistant on New Media.

Others who also retained their previous positions include Femi Adesina, Garba Shehu, Lauretta Onochie, Tolu Ogunlesi, among others.

Reacting to a tweet made by the president's media aide, the NNPC GMD wrote;

“Congratulations Bashir Ahmad,. Young. Focused. Effective. Loyal to chosen cause. Much greater potential. Barakallah!”

Responding, Amhad said he sees the words as a challenge, assuring to do better in the second term.

“Such great words are challenge to me, and always remind me that I am being watched closely so I must do better than the best I can offer. Whatever I do and wherever life takes me, I’ll always be grateful to you, Baba @MKKyari.

“And guys, I’m keeping this message for my children”, he wrote.

Mele Kyari’s comments comes after Bashir Ahmad, on Wednesday, congratulated himself on Twitter after his reappointment was made public, reports Igbere TV.

“Alhamdulillah, it’s OFFICIAL! Thank you Baba @MBuhari, the President, Federal Republic of Nigeria, for again, making it possible for us to work for our dear country. It’s an honour and privilege to work for you, Boss!

“May Allah be with us and help us to do more than expected”, Bashir tweeted earlier.

http://igberetvnews.com/921728/young-focused-nnpc-congratulates-ahmad-on-reappointment/

Group Managing Director (GMD) of

Re: ‘young & Focused’: NNPC Reacts To Reappointment Of Ahmad (photos) by aolawale025: 9:37am On Aug 22, 2019
Same clique

(1) (Reply)

Crime Was Low And People Were Content When Churches Were Not So Rampant - Reno O / Spotlight On Kogi And Bayelsa Primaries / Heavy Protest Rocks Ebonyi State As Govt. Shuts Down Shops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.