Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,909 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

How to identify an IPOB member - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How to identify an IPOB member (1530 Views)

Shuaib Labaran: Nnamdi Kanu Denied Being An IPOB Member / Adamu Garba: Twitter Is An IPOB-Online Machine / I Must See President Buhari - IPOB Member Insists In Japan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How to identify an IPOB member by Charleys: 9:34am On Aug 22, 2019
The indigenous people of Biafra (IPOB).
has declared that they will roughen up south east politicians while they're on a visit abroad.

Now my question is who is an IPOB?
What makes someone an IPOB?

Anyone can claim he or she is an IPOB and attack a politician abroad.

What if someone else from another tribe is attacked, how do we know if they are real Igbos.

There's a certain video of A man of Igbo extract speaking Igbo and protesting for Shiites, most people on nairaland said it wasn't an Igbo man. So I showed this video to an Igbo man, and he said the man wasn't an Igbo man.

I'm not ruling down the fact that this said man would have been living outside South East.

What of those that were born outside the country that can't speak the Language properly?

We have seen in recent times bomb explosion in the North, and everyone thinks it's Boko Haram, meanwhile it could be a false flag.

Boko Haram has not taken responsibility for attacks on the Nigerian Army or on Bombings in the North for a very long time, but we all think it's Boko Haram that did it. So we now have Boko Haram not even knowing they bomb somewhere but being attacked for what they did not do. We still don't know who Boko Haram is.

IPOB took responsibility for what happened to Ike Ekweremadu, before they did, I thought it was just Nigerians abroad having issues with Ike Ekweremadu.

So if we can not differentiate who is and who is not an IPOB then it means we are only depending on the political harrasment which Ipob decides to take responsibility for, so IPOB might decide to select the attacks and leave the irrelevant ones.

Which means we are at the mercy of Igbos.

So what if someone assaults a politician abroad, will he be termed an IPOB member, when IPOB doesn't know him at all?

We need to ask ourselves this question.
Re: How to identify an IPOB member by Turantula(m): 10:42am On Aug 22, 2019
Go to Ariara market or Onitcha main market and shout SAI BUHARI!, when you get to HELL ask God to show you who killed you

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How to identify an IPOB member by Ndibunna: 10:50am On Aug 22, 2019
Turantula:
Go to Ariara market or Onitcha main market and shout SAI BUHARI!, when you get to HELL ask God to show you who killed you

Nothing more to add.

You nailed it.

The idea of Igbos, leaving Nigeria gives them headache.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How to identify an IPOB member by Charleys: 11:02am On Aug 22, 2019
Turantula:

Seriously what are you saying dude?
We are talking about identifying someone here.
And you should also know that no man has ever been attacked by shouting sai buhari.

Let's say it happens, how do you know you're going to be attacked by someone who claims to be an ipob member? At least it's better to take precautions.

If the police was about arresting Igbos (I know they always mess up on this one)... Make I no ask this question.
Re: How to identify an IPOB member by gidgiddy: 11:36am On Aug 22, 2019
There is actually no way of knowing who an IPOB member is unless the person wears something with IPOB written on it. It however important to note that outside nobody considers IPOB to be a terrorist group. Even in the South East and parts of the South South where they are prevalent, nobody considers them to be terrorists or a threat since they are not armed and dont touch people.

The problem IPOB has is the rest of Nigeria, particularly the feudal North and their cohorts in the West who have come to see Nigeria as their personal property and anyone who talks about leaving Nigeria will become their enemy.

3 Likes

Re: How to identify an IPOB member by Charleys: 3:29pm On Aug 22, 2019
Or how does someone identify a Boko Haram member
Re: How to identify an IPOB member by Charleys: 10:32pm On Aug 22, 2019
Ggre
Re: How to identify an IPOB member by Toroso: 11:13pm On Aug 22, 2019
OP if I tell you I will likely get banned but I will tell you all the same. Ban will not stop me from saying the truth no matter whose ox is gored. Identifying Ipob member isn’t that difficult sincerely, especially those on NL. There are about 3 things that single them out, they stink of irredeemable bigotry, chronic hate n extreme foolishness. They also share this attributes with a tribe in Nigeria.
Re: How to identify an IPOB member by Susu888(m): 2:04am On Aug 23, 2019
Hmmm O.p dey find trouble grin.

Re: How to identify an IPOB member by Charleys: 5:50pm On Aug 23, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: How to identify an IPOB member by Charleys: 3:03pm On Aug 25, 2019
Fp
Re: How to identify an IPOB member by KidsNEXTdoor: 3:06pm On Aug 25, 2019
Charleys:

Seriously what are you saying dude?
We are talking about identifying someone here.
And you should also know that no man has ever been attacked by shouting sai buhari.

Let's say it happens, how do you know you're going to be attacked by someone who claims to be an ipob member? At least it's better to take precautions.

If the police was about arresting Igbos (I know they always mess up on this one)... Make I no ask this question.

Your forefathers died in their thousands just to be one with the Igbo

I would be ashamed if I were you

1 Like

Re: How to identify an IPOB member by Charleys: 4:56pm On Aug 25, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

Your forefathers died in their thousands just to be one with the Igbo

I would be ashamed if I were you

You say?
Re: How to identify an IPOB member by Almaiga: 5:38pm On Aug 25, 2019
IPOB are Cowards and terrorist.

1 Share

Re: How to identify an IPOB member by Charleys: 6:45am On Aug 30, 2019
Nice one OP
Re: How to identify an IPOB member by coalcity19: 8:41am On Aug 30, 2019
THey are useless and brainless

the are fake news mongers
Re: How to identify an IPOB member by Charleys: 9:46am On Aug 30, 2019
Hahahaha
Re: How to identify an IPOB member by TheZooHasFalln: 11:06am On Aug 30, 2019
How to identify an IPOB (I mean the real genuine Igbos) is very simple, IPOB when seen possesses the below qualities...

a)They are responsible and does not talk carelessly.
b)They are fearless even before their enemies.
c)They do not tell lies nor cheat.
d)They are strictly obedient to every command from Nnamdi Kanu.
e) They are the real children of God.
f)They are the chosen breed for the ultimate restoration of Biafra.
Re: How to identify an IPOB member by Charleys: 12:05pm On Aug 30, 2019
TheZooHasFalln:
How to identify an IPOB (I mean the real genuine Igbos) is very simple, IPOB when seen possesses the below qualities...

a)They are responsible and does not talk carelessly.
b)They are fearless even before their enemies.
c)They do not tell lies nor cheat.
d)They are strictly obedient to every command from Nnamdi Kanu.
e) They are the real children of God.
f)They are the chosen breed for the ultimate restoration of Biafra.

"grin" is not right, looks like brainwashing to me I mean D
Re: How to identify an IPOB member by Charleys: 6:54pm On Sep 01, 2019
H
Re: How to identify an IPOB member by Banmeallday: 6:59pm On Sep 01, 2019
How do you identify a Nigger from the Nigger Area?

Re: How to identify an IPOB member by Charleys: 7:28pm On Sep 01, 2019
Huh

(1) (Reply)

Why Buhari Will Not Let Sowore Go- Opinion / The Second Niger Bridge: Igbos To Pay For It Through Toll Gate On The Bridge. / Obaseki: The Grand Propagandist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.