Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,213 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Which Phone Can I Buy With 40k That's Not An MTK Device - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Phone Can I Buy With 40k That's Not An MTK Device (4508 Views)

Is Snapdragon Really Better Than MTK? / TCS Mediatek(mtk) Frp Removal Tool Free Download Here / MTK Vs Qualcomm Devices. Which Is Better? Which Do You Prefer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Phone Can I Buy With 40k That's Not An MTK Device by Chiemerie8(m): 2:46pm On Aug 23, 2019
Op What you don't know is that the helio p60 chipset is better than the snapdragon 625 and 636 and is only comparable to the SD 660
Re: Which Phone Can I Buy With 40k That's Not An MTK Device by samueloyem19: 1:43pm On Aug 24, 2019
OluwasureGig:
hi nairalanders, I have a phone budget of 40 to 45k. which good phone can I get with it that's not an mtk device like infinx, tecno and the likes

I think MediaTek devices are much reliable than other ones, especially in recent times!!
Re: Which Phone Can I Buy With 40k That's Not An MTK Device by OluwasureGig: 5:05pm On Aug 24, 2019
samueloyem19:

I think MediaTek devices are much reliable than other ones, especially in recent times!!
how bro? enlighten me a little bit
Re: Which Phone Can I Buy With 40k That's Not An MTK Device by OluwasureGig: 5:14pm On Aug 24, 2019
Chiemerie8:
Op What you don't know is that the helio p60 chipset is better than the snapdragon 625 and 636 and is only comparable to the SD 660
so what do you advice bro
Re: Which Phone Can I Buy With 40k That's Not An MTK Device by scarycuteface(m): 6:05pm On Aug 24, 2019
OluwasureGig:
hi nairalanders, I have a phone budget of 40 to 45k. which good phone can I get with it that's not an mtk device like infinx, tecno and the likes
Why don't you want Tecno? Have you used any tecno phone before? They are really budget-friendly.
Re: Which Phone Can I Buy With 40k That's Not An MTK Device by OluwasureGig: 7:56pm On Aug 24, 2019
scarycuteface:
Why don't you want Tecno? Have you used any tecno phone before? They are really budget-friendly.
yeah I've used tecno camon c8. tecno and infinix phones heat up too much. an average infinix phone will give you charging port problem,heat up and lag within the first six months of purchase
Re: Which Phone Can I Buy With 40k That's Not An MTK Device by Joezik(m): 10:04pm On Aug 24, 2019
mtk chipset issue is longevity and heat. performance decrease drastically over time

Op says he doesnt want mtk ...Great Choice

but p60 mtk should be considered its great..

Nokia x5 or Redmi 7 or Samsung A10 is okay
Re: Which Phone Can I Buy With 40k That's Not An MTK Device by Reeoman: 7:47am On Aug 25, 2019
scarycuteface:

Sorry mate, don't mean to trash this opinion, but if you really need a budget friendly phone just get a Nokia x5 for around 45k..

Tecno and infinix are not yet ready, they thought they were dominating the market not until Nokia, xiaomi and oppo showed up here, how can a whole tecno phantom 9 be using helio p35, while ordinary Nokia x5 make use of p60,
You can find out which is better, but I promise you p60 will always come over p35...
Well to be sincere if you are the camera type and look then you can go for either tecno or infinix, but in terms of raw performance for a budget friendly phone, they are not there yet

1 Like

Re: Which Phone Can I Buy With 40k That's Not An MTK Device by Chiemerie8(m): 9:37am On Aug 25, 2019
OluwasureGig:

so what do you advice bro
I would advice you to increase ur budget by 5k and d get the Nokia x5. You can research on it and check its antutu score.
Re: Which Phone Can I Buy With 40k That's Not An MTK Device by harryodilli19(m): 2:40pm On Aug 29, 2019
Nokia 5.1 Plus is a good choice... the device is a good performer with mightly Helio P60 and 4GB RAM. it also has a good camera set up
Re: Which Phone Can I Buy With 40k That's Not An MTK Device by Realboygenius(m): 4:33pm On Aug 29, 2019
I don't know why African have this mentality that MYK phones are substandard.
Re: Which Phone Can I Buy With 40k That's Not An MTK Device by ddjay: 5:16pm On Aug 29, 2019
OluwasureGig:
Contact Mizik here on nairaland, he has a good list

(1) (2) (Reply)

Activation Required Code Needed For Blackberry Tour 9630 From Sprint. / Help, My Gionee M2 Battery Is Not Performing Well. / 5 Important Features To Know When Purchasing A Power Bank.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.