Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,568 members, 7,837,161 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Brand New Never Used Iphone XS MAX - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Brand New Never Used Iphone XS MAX (1730 Views)

Brand New Never Used Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus / Iphone XS Release Date, Price And Specs: Apple’s Iphone XR And XS Max Released / Iphone XS, Iphone XS Max & Iphone XR: Apple Unveils Three New Iphone Xs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brand New Never Used Iphone XS MAX by cutelukz: 10:22am On Aug 22, 2019
Brand new, never used iphone XS max
Complete new accessories.
64gb
Chip unlock
Silver
Lagos

Re: Brand New Never Used Iphone XS MAX by shogsman(m): 4:39pm On Aug 22, 2019
cutelukz:
64gb
Chip unlock
Silver
Lagos

It's either you're joking or it's a stolen phone.
Re: Brand New Never Used Iphone XS MAX by Timileyin1234(m): 5:27pm On Aug 22, 2019
shogsman:

How is it a joke. She said chips unlocked.
If u want to update chip unlock phone. U have to buy new chip

2 Likes

Re: Brand New Never Used Iphone XS MAX by shogsman(m): 5:48pm On Aug 22, 2019
Timileyin1234:

How is it a joke. He said chips unlocked.
What's this one saying highest you use to 10k to unlock it.new xs max cost around 360k
Re: Brand New Never Used Iphone XS MAX by cutelukz: 10:19pm On Aug 22, 2019
Is your phone missing? Or did my profile say I am a clown. God gave u a brain for a reason, use it.[
quote author=shogsman post=81503415]

It's either you're joking or it's a stolen phone.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Brand New Never Used Iphone XS MAX by cutelukz: 10:22pm On Aug 22, 2019
No, it is you that's making no sense. Are you that gullible as to buy a new chip unlocked 64gb xsmax for 360k? How much is factory unlocked 64gb? Still less than 360k. Incase your brain didn't process what I wrote well, it is 64gb and not a higher capacity. Next time don't come to my thread and spew thrash.
shogsman:

What's this one saying highest you use to 10k to unlock it.new xs max cost around 360k

3 Likes

Re: Brand New Never Used Iphone XS MAX by cutelukz: 10:24pm On Aug 22, 2019
Is your phone missing? Or did my profile say I am a clown. God gave u a brain for a reason, use it

shogsman:

1 Like

Re: Brand New Never Used Iphone XS MAX by cutelukz: 10:26pm On Aug 22, 2019
"She"
Timileyin1234:

Re: Brand New Never Used Iphone XS MAX by cutelukz: 10:45pm On Aug 22, 2019
Is your phone missing? Or did my profile say I am a clown? God gave u a brain for a reason, use it.

shogsman:

Re: Brand New Never Used Iphone XS MAX by cutelukz: 12:22am On Aug 23, 2019
Thanks for replying him. I’m a lady though
Timileyin1234:

Re: Brand New Never Used Iphone XS MAX by shogsman(m): 12:37am On Aug 23, 2019
cutelukz:
Is your phone missing? Or did my profile say I am a clown? God gave u a brain for a reason, use it.

Still sounds like a scam to me.
Re: Brand New Never Used Iphone XS MAX by cutelukz: 1:39am On Aug 23, 2019
You see why I said "you should use the brain God gave you" a simple search for brand new xs max 64gb chip unlock in the search button here on nairaland would have saved you from displaying your ignorance.

You seem not to mind your business a lot. It would have been okay if you were knowledgeable, unfortunately you don't know jack. Keep your stupid thoughts to yourself or better still purchase the phone.

You said it sounds like scam to you, No sir, it isn't a scam you just don't have sense ni. Don't let me place a curse on you that no human being would be able to remove for trying to ruin my reputation.

shogsman:

Re: Brand New Never Used Iphone XS MAX by Timileyin1234(m): 1:45am On Aug 23, 2019
shogsman:

U see this chin, no company has gotten the same inch of the iPhone X(smax) chin bezel, Samsung self haven’t gotten it.

Goan check all the clone iPhones on YouTube

Re: Brand New Never Used Iphone XS MAX by cutelukz: 2:17am On Aug 23, 2019
Thank you so much. I really appreciate how you stood up for me. Truth is there are some people who just like to “ put sand sand in one’s garri” Thank you once more.
Timileyin1234:

U see this chin, no company has gotten the same inch of the iPhone X(smax) chin bezel, Samsung self haven’t gotten it.

3 Likes

Re: Brand New Never Used Iphone XS MAX by OgKelvin(m): 2:32am On Aug 23, 2019
china phone
Re: Brand New Never Used Iphone XS MAX by CyberEBOLA(m): 2:49am On Aug 23, 2019
Timileyin1234:

Which yeye chin bezel are you talking about? ordinary xiaomi k20 pro has a slim chin, not to talk of samsung note 10.
Re: Brand New Never Used Iphone XS MAX by cutelukz: 3:07am On Aug 23, 2019
Lol, i just checked your profile/posts.. lol now i know why you think it’s a china phone cheesy
OgKelvin:
china phone

1 Like

Re: Brand New Never Used Iphone XS MAX by lilmarley: 5:26am On Aug 23, 2019
shogsman:

CyberEBOLA:
Which yeye chin bezel are you talking about? ordinary xiaomi k20 pro has a slim chin, not to talk of samsung note 10.

this are comments coming from some dimwit that haven't even upgrade from a 1gb ram itel phone
i think the guy has the right to put any price tag on his good...... so it's none of your concern if he decides to sell it at 1kobo
if you can't afford it just pass not that you'll be spewing trash on someone's thread

do you know how many customers you've scared off due to your slowpoke thinking

cutelukz i know it's a carrier deal, don't let me loud it over here wink wink wink cheesy

so how much are you giving last, that's if it's still available tho

1 Like

Re: Brand New Never Used Iphone XS MAX by jksxxxx: 7:13am On Aug 23, 2019
Timileyin1234:

shey you know say u be big fool .no body even force you to reply another man post or made you naira land detective the screen shot u posted ur sense suppose tell.u say na the nylon na be that ..u just dey show everybody how foolish u dey brand new factory unlock.is 360k anybody can decide to sell he product anyhow e like u can't beat him or arrest him for that as you are not interested in his phone why not carry your family problem to another thread

1 Like

Re: Brand New Never Used Iphone XS MAX by cutelukz: 7:56am On Aug 23, 2019
You quoted the wrong person or misunderstood what he did. He put the screenshot to show it isn’t a clone. He was actually defending me. The 360k talk was made by someone else. Thanks
jksxxxx:
shey you know say u be big fool .no body even force you to reply another man post or made you naira land detective the screen shot u posted ur sense suppose tell.u say na the nylon na be that ..u just dey show everybody how foolish u dey brand new factory unlock.is 360k anybody can decide to sell he product anyhow e like u can't beat him or arrest him for that as you are not interested in his phone why not carry your family problem to another thread

1 Like

Re: Brand New Never Used Iphone XS MAX by cutelukz: 8:15am On Aug 23, 2019
@bolded comment, I’m a lady. Exactly! They come to people’s thread and say nonsense and expect to grow after spoiling what someone has been trying to build. Later, they will say it’s village people when they actually used their hands to bring a curse on themselves. You can’t bring someone down and expect to grow.

Yes it a carrier deal and he actually knows that chip unlock is a carrier deal but he just can’t help being stupid. As for his voltrons, I only feel sorry for them. I gave up when i went through their thread. What do u expect from people who use chinco phones?

Yes the deal is available, if you are interested please hit me up. Thanks a lot for defending me. I appreciate!

lilmarley:

this are comments coming from some dimwit that haven't even upgrade from a 1gb ram itel phone
i think the guy has the right to put any price tag on his good...... so it's none of your concern if he decides to sell it at 1kobo
if you can't afford it just pass not that you'll be spewing trash on someone's thread

do you know how many customers you've scared off due to your slowpoke thinking

cutelukz i know it's a carrier deal, don't let me loud it over here wink wink wink cheesy

so how much are you giving last, that's if it's still available tho

1 Like

Re: Brand New Never Used Iphone XS MAX by Timileyin1234(m): 8:38am On Aug 23, 2019
jksxxxx:
Hope u are not mad sha, if u get problem reading the comments why can’t u call ur family members to help u. Idiot

Re: Brand New Never Used Iphone XS MAX by Timileyin1234(m): 8:51am On Aug 23, 2019
CyberEBOLA:
This phones u mentioned are 2019 phones. Let me tell u it’s Samsung note 10 that comes close to that chin bezel. I don’t even want to argue about that. So, as Samsung don get that chin inches, are they going to produce iPhone X clone
Re: Brand New Never Used Iphone XS MAX by drakeskull(m): 10:23am On Aug 23, 2019
shogsman:

Checking her previous posts on her profile and also topics she's active in would have saved you from this gullibility of yours. It's either you are new on NL or just want to talk cos you aint informed. Device isn't clone, that's a genuine phone I have checked out too.

Mind you, she stated "chip unlock". Google that one up too!
Re: Brand New Never Used Iphone XS MAX by cutelukz: 4:12pm On Aug 25, 2019
Sold
cutelukz:
64gb
Chip unlock
Silver
Lagos
Re: Brand New Never Used Iphone XS MAX by Timileyin1234(m): 4:11pm On Aug 30, 2019
Where is our share na
Re: Brand New Never Used Iphone XS MAX by cutelukz: 6:51pm On Aug 30, 2019
Lol. grin(
Timileyin1234:
Where is our share na
Re: Brand New Never Used Iphone XS MAX by shogsman(m): 7:51pm On Aug 30, 2019
cutelukz:
Lol. grin(
I was just been sarcastic,I’m sorry.

(1) (Reply)

Cracked Samsung S8 42k**SOLD / Soda S2 Screen And Battery For Sell / Best Phone Under 150k?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.