Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,621 members, 7,827,322 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

The German Cars, German Slap And The Competitions Ahead - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The German Cars, German Slap And The Competitions Ahead (213 Views)

Ada Verse Kintoro - The Dirty Slap And What Followed! / Man Used Slap Threat In Turning Down A Street Beggar (Pix, Video) / Man In G-Wagon Gives Money To Boys Selling Firewood Ahead Of Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The German Cars, German Slap And The Competitions Ahead by ICONgold(m): 10:52am On Aug 22, 2019
THE GERMAN CARS, GERMAN SLAP and the Competitions Ahead.[i][/i]

I am an ardent lover or German cars. My love for BMW and Mercedes Benz is out of this world, I don’t own one at the moment for obvious reason, however, I wish to own at least one as soon as I can afford it. Each time I drive any of those two cars I feel luxury, class, compact and speed all together. German cars are sophisticated.

I had thought Germany is all good for sophisticated cars until I saw German slap and German chase in the video tape circulating on social media where former Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu was treated to a sophisticated German slap. While I have divided opinion regarding this slap despite my love for German products, I retrospectively feel it is expressive, an expression of near the wall goat treatment we have received from people with the mandate of leadership. When the goat is pushed to the wall, the tendency of fighting back is high and the stake is also astronomically high for both parties and casualty is almost inevitable.

There is RAGE in town, the people in the West, South and North are fast losing their cool and patience, they will fight back definitely, we’ll fight back. There is urgent need for a radical change (I no talk say revolution oooo before una go come carry me put for Kuje as if that will end the rage in town) The current system is beyond repair, we must confront this reality now or pay heavily later.
The security architecture is near collapse, there seems to be partnership between the security apparatus, criminals and terrorist to continue the CRIME/WAR BUSINESS. This is the most obvious testament of a failing nation.

You can’t shut people up by arresting every dissenting voice calling for a disrupting conversation or a radical change. People must be given freedom to express their rage when palliatives can still work, else they will, when no bullets can stop them, when no prison wall can accommodate them, when supply of tear gas shall not meet its demand, when the sod of the cemetery can’t stop them.
The automobile industry is competitive, the German cars compete with Japanese and American cars, I hope the German slap won’t start competing with others in the days ahead. The days of rage are sure ahead.
#FreeSoworeNow

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Soldier Crushed To Death By Truck, Driver Flees / What Are The Major Sources Of Federal Government Revenue In Nigeria? / CBN Directs All Nigerians To Deposit Old Cash Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.