Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,484 members, 7,812,507 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

Man Used Slap Threat In Turning Down A Street Beggar (Pix, Video) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Used Slap Threat In Turning Down A Street Beggar (Pix, Video) (32783 Views)

Very Big Bat Seen At A Compound, Sparks Fears (Pix, Video) / Lagos Beggar Refuses Sachet Water, Insists On Getting Bottled Water / House Of Reps Honour Former Street Beggar Turned Lawyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Used Slap Threat In Turning Down A Street Beggar (Pix, Video) by TMSMedia: 12:41pm On Feb 13, 2022
The Moment A Man Used Slap Threat In Turning Down A Street Beggar (Photos, Video)

A video shared online captured the moment a man in a vehicle used slap threat in turning down a beggar who approached him, IGBERETV reports.

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5e_JduOgbAo

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZ47H1OL1rq/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Re: Man Used Slap Threat In Turning Down A Street Beggar (Pix, Video) by TheStakeHolder(m): 12:44pm On Feb 13, 2022
Very bad

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Used Slap Threat In Turning Down A Street Beggar (Pix, Video) by EmemObong03: 12:45pm On Feb 13, 2022
Street beggar with complete hands and legs?
To give is not by force

197 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Used Slap Threat In Turning Down A Street Beggar (Pix, Video) by Flexherbal(m): 12:47pm On Feb 13, 2022
Everybody dey vex for Nigeria.

Even pastors dey provoke sometimes.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Used Slap Threat In Turning Down A Street Beggar (Pix, Video) by Adamtrampan: 1:18pm On Feb 13, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: Man Used Slap Threat In Turning Down A Street Beggar (Pix, Video) by NapoleonHill: 1:19pm On Feb 13, 2022
TheStakeHolder:

Very bad

Sometimes, this begging looks like harassment. Those children will remain there with you until you drop something or chase them away.

137 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Used Slap Threat In Turning Down A Street Beggar (Pix, Video) by DoggoneDogg: 1:34pm On Feb 13, 2022
I do worse.

Sometimes its the only effective way to chase those bothersome lot especially the Almajiri/Arab half-caste horde. Most of them even try to guilt-trip you into giving them money with their entitlement mentality. Your own money again o!!

The last time I gave any beggar money was 1978. These days, I just raise my fist or suddenly start looking around for big stone or pako before they flee from me in fear.

Peace of mind is expensive in Buhari's zoo.

155 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Man Used Slap Threat In Turning Down A Street Beggar (Pix, Video) by jonili(m): 2:03pm On Feb 13, 2022
Alaye you funny gan grin

1 Like

Re: Man Used Slap Threat In Turning Down A Street Beggar (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Feb 13, 2022
Sometimes it could be terribly annoying... we all have life issues abeg.

My experience:

The car was just coming from the paint shop, dried but the weather was not too friendly to completely dry the portion painted.. just as I was approaching the traffic at the junction, one came.. I quickly dispersed that one with N50 to prevent "had I known", that one just signaled the national team.. from the side mirror, I could see the squad approaching with glee.. brethrens... I had to come down with my right hand raised to give anyone that tries to come close a heavy slap.. other drivers were laughing thinking I was another frustrated Nigerian.. grin

221 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Man Used Slap Threat In Turning Down A Street Beggar (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Feb 13, 2022
EmemObong03:
Street beggar with complete hands and legs?
To give is not by force

Yes bro but no be everything mouth they talk

4 Likes

Re: Man Used Slap Threat In Turning Down A Street Beggar (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Feb 13, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
I do worse.

Sometimes its the only effective way to chase those bothersome lot especially the Almajiri/Arab half-caste horde. Most of them even try to guilt-trip you into giving them money with their entitlement mentality. Your own money again o!!

The last time I gave any beggar money was 1978. These days, I just raise my fist or suddenly start looking around for big stone or pako before they flee from me in fear.

Peace of mind is expensive in Buhari's zoo.

You have problem, you transfer Buhari and Muslim hatred to an innocent child angry

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Used Slap Threat In Turning Down A Street Beggar (Pix, Video) by Guyman02: 9:17pm On Feb 13, 2022
I don't blame him, yesterday one of them was caught with her income of N500k and $100 note while this man is thinking about not only money to buy fuel but fear of adulterated fuel knocking his engine while an able bodied beggar can save over N500k from daily begging hussle and still not ready to quit the business and start something else

65 Likes

Re: Man Used Slap Threat In Turning Down A Street Beggar (Pix, Video) by Siberia01(m): 9:18pm On Feb 13, 2022
angry

Poverty capital of the world
Re: Man Used Slap Threat In Turning Down A Street Beggar (Pix, Video) by chukbonda(m): 9:18pm On Feb 13, 2022
don't be embarrassed. It is condition. Just be grateful that that roles are not reversed.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Used Slap Threat In Turning Down A Street Beggar (Pix, Video) by Ogaga87(m): 9:18pm On Feb 13, 2022
It could be one of his strategy to stay away from problem.. You never can tell, he must have seen things..

I remembered an experience where a neighbour of mine did a gave away to an aboki man and it was the end of his peaceful life as his manhood was taken after the money was prayed on by the aboki man

If you can't say what I understand when begging, please gerrat...

8 Likes

Re: Man Used Slap Threat In Turning Down A Street Beggar (Pix, Video) by ZendayaColeman(f): 9:18pm On Feb 13, 2022
Frustrations everywher

Deliver us from evil & selfish politicians God
Re: Man Used Slap Threat In Turning Down A Street Beggar (Pix, Video) by TeeGentle(m): 9:18pm On Feb 13, 2022
This is unfair
Re: Man Used Slap Threat In Turning Down A Street Beggar (Pix, Video) by PennywysCares(m): 9:19pm On Feb 13, 2022
undecided

Begging to some others it's just like occupation to them

8 Likes

Re: Man Used Slap Threat In Turning Down A Street Beggar (Pix, Video) by tydi(m): 9:19pm On Feb 13, 2022
Ritualist them..
They don’t give money to the hand
Re: Man Used Slap Threat In Turning Down A Street Beggar (Pix, Video) by pitroski(m): 9:20pm On Feb 13, 2022
Mad people everywhere

Bubu Sha you dey see wetin you cause sha

5 Likes

Re: Man Used Slap Threat In Turning Down A Street Beggar (Pix, Video) by Mko123(m): 9:21pm On Feb 13, 2022
Q
Re: Man Used Slap Threat In Turning Down A Street Beggar (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Feb 13, 2022
undecided
Re: Man Used Slap Threat In Turning Down A Street Beggar (Pix, Video) by robinfemi: 9:21pm On Feb 13, 2022
The beggar no look face before she make attempt cheesy cheesy cheesy maybe the man na driver, were no even complete fuel, beggar wan collect hin share cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Man Used Slap Threat In Turning Down A Street Beggar (Pix, Video) by GboyegaD(m): 9:22pm On Feb 13, 2022
Why the threat?
Re: Man Used Slap Threat In Turning Down A Street Beggar (Pix, Video) by solofresh(m): 9:23pm On Feb 13, 2022
SlyDev:

You have problem, you transfer Buhari and Muslim hatred to an innocent child angry
Mumu

24 Likes

Re: Man Used Slap Threat In Turning Down A Street Beggar (Pix, Video) by joyandfaith: 9:23pm On Feb 13, 2022
I don't give beggars money. I can render specific help-food, medications, clothes, but not money. Irony is that they want money not other things.

13 Likes

Re: Man Used Slap Threat In Turning Down A Street Beggar (Pix, Video) by tydi(m): 9:25pm On Feb 13, 2022
Esseite:
Sometimes it could be terribly annoying... we all have life issues abeg.

My experience:

The car was just coming from the paint shop, dried but the weather was not too friendly to completely dry the portion painted.. just as I was approaching the traffic at the junction, one came.. I quickly dispersed that one with N50, that one just signaled the national team.. from the side mirror, I could see the squad.. brethrens... I had to come down with my right hand raised to give anyone that tries to come close a heavy slap..

Try giving from your heart next time.
And again let intuitions move you and instincts

2 Likes

Re: Man Used Slap Threat In Turning Down A Street Beggar (Pix, Video) by Kylekent59: 9:25pm On Feb 13, 2022
Those children will glue you until you drop. Some would even hold you as you walk past others.

Kaii

6 Likes

Re: Man Used Slap Threat In Turning Down A Street Beggar (Pix, Video) by todaynewsreview: 9:25pm On Feb 13, 2022
All is well

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man On A Motorcycle Drags A Malnourished Dog Along A Road In Calabar / Don't Lie, Choose Your Position / Nigerian Lady Dances To The Pleas Of Some Women Soliciting Help From Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.