Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,096 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Olawale Oluwo: Tinubu Vs Ambode - What Really Happened - Ex-Commissioner Reveals - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olawale Oluwo: Tinubu Vs Ambode - What Really Happened - Ex-Commissioner Reveals (55411 Views)

Aregbesola No Longer Member Of APC – Osun Ex-commissioner, ADEBAYO Adeleke / Tinubu Always Took Wristwatches From Atiku’s Hands – Ngige’s Ex-commissioner / Ex-commissioner Snubs His Brother In Bayelsa. See What Happened Next. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olawale Oluwo: Tinubu Vs Ambode - What Really Happened - Ex-Commissioner Reveals by sylve11: 9:21pm On Aug 22, 2019
hmmm cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olawale Oluwo: Tinubu Vs Ambode - What Really Happened - Ex-Commissioner Reveals by josite: 9:21pm On Aug 22, 2019
I have never met ambode or tinubu. My concern is why is he crying more than the bereaved .?
Why us he pretending to know more than ambode about so many things.
on what pedestal will he be standing to lead any struggle?..\

has wasiu oluwo got a better character than tinubu and all those he wants us to raise arms against?.

Ambode lost because he forgot his source.
Hope ambide has now learnt from the scriptures that the companion of fools will be destroyed.
How many person's from Somolu got employed during oluwos government and during oluwo's membership of ambode"s kitchen cabinet.?

For now,Tinubu is the leader and oluwo should come out with superior strategy to unseat him rather than disturbing the public space with all these pedestrian,i outbursts that belittles him

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olawale Oluwo: Tinubu Vs Ambode - What Really Happened - Ex-Commissioner Reveals by olaolumuyiwa: 9:22pm On Aug 22, 2019
Great Nigerians!!! please for this country to progress let the youth come out in mass for a greater leadership and stronger future of our country let come out in mass to protest that any president above 65 years of age is not allowed to rule this country again enough is enough

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olawale Oluwo: Tinubu Vs Ambode - What Really Happened - Ex-Commissioner Reveals by plaindealer: 9:23pm On Aug 22, 2019
Story tellers are always trying to spin their worthless stories in favor of their camp.

Tinubu or no Tinubu, Lagosians did not wan't Ambode to return as their governor because he failed Lagosians.

It was Amode's decision to let all the roads in Lagos rot away, not Tinubu.

It was Ambode's decision to abandon all the projects left by Fashola, not Tinubu

It was Ambode's decision to return Lagos to pre 1999 refuse dump, not Tinubu

It was Amboe's decision to create enemies within the state's party structure, not Tinubu

Tinubu was not on the ballot and Tinubu did not put a gun to people's head inside the polling booth.

Lagosians saw the candidates on the ballot, but they went inside the polling units to vote for Sanwo Olu.

Tinubu is everybody's bogyman, he's who people blame for their failures and lack of popularity before the electorates.

Sour losers..

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Olawale Oluwo: Tinubu Vs Ambode - What Really Happened - Ex-Commissioner Reveals by BabaO2: 9:25pm On Aug 22, 2019
The guy is talking out of bitterness because they are out of government. Without Tinubu's influence, me personally don't like Ambode’s tenure because of so many setbacks in the area of bad roads everywhere e. g Lagos - Badargry, potholes etc, refuse everywhere, known nepotisms, known abuse of office e. g, his wife once placed a woman on 500k/month salary. How much is a governor's salary? Nothing to show ambode government will move lagos forward if given another 4 years.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olawale Oluwo: Tinubu Vs Ambode - What Really Happened - Ex-Commissioner Reveals by Heffalump(m): 9:27pm On Aug 22, 2019
Lagos vs Tinubu:

Till death do you part!
cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olawale Oluwo: Tinubu Vs Ambode - What Really Happened - Ex-Commissioner Reveals by PapaAdanna: 9:28pm On Aug 22, 2019
The yellow teeth orangutan has pocketed the whole afonja and they dare not say poo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olawale Oluwo: Tinubu Vs Ambode - What Really Happened - Ex-Commissioner Reveals by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 22, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olawale Oluwo: Tinubu Vs Ambode - What Really Happened - Ex-Commissioner Reveals by TechCapon(m): 9:30pm On Aug 22, 2019
Cosmatikka:
We already know dat one. Tell us d native doctor that prepares his charm. D man needs to be killed first
there's no charm here. The man is a strategist. Just like the movie godfather

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olawale Oluwo: Tinubu Vs Ambode - What Really Happened - Ex-Commissioner Reveals by wman(m): 9:32pm On Aug 22, 2019
The mod that moved this to front page really messed up. He distorted the OP's topic and wrote a misleading sensational heading.

Now I believe that the super mods are part of the problem of Nairaland. They are part of the reasons why this forum is deteriorating everyday.

Seun has left the forum for them to run as they please. The regular mods are trying their best for an unpaid job. But the supermods? Mba.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olawale Oluwo: Tinubu Vs Ambode - What Really Happened - Ex-Commissioner Reveals by capitalzero: 9:32pm On Aug 22, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olawale Oluwo: Tinubu Vs Ambode - What Really Happened - Ex-Commissioner Reveals by wman(m): 9:35pm On Aug 22, 2019
Hotfreeze:

See you.

Those NURTW guys are some of the reasons robbery is drastically reduced in Lagos. They are the ones who would have been cultists, robbers, etc.

These guys don't have skills but they need to be engaged. Some were employed as waste police under Lawma but Ambode cancelled everything.

They are touts, they are violent but like the devil, they have the days they're useful.

God bless you. Even that talk of ending public road transport, bikes and all that will cause a lot of unemployment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olawale Oluwo: Tinubu Vs Ambode - What Really Happened - Ex-Commissioner Reveals by Maski87: 9:37pm On Aug 22, 2019
NURTW lagos makes 82 billion, now I regret going to school,Instead of continue my agbero,work

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olawale Oluwo: Tinubu Vs Ambode - What Really Happened - Ex-Commissioner Reveals by wman(m): 9:38pm On Aug 22, 2019
InvertedHammer:
/
Tinubu is not an emperor.

He is a man who is lucky enough to be leading cowards.

Throw a man with the temperament of governors from Edo, Imo, Anambra or Rivers into that governorship position and he will run Tinubu out of Lagos.

Heck! An a-hole may destroy Bourdillon close and say it is not on the Lagos masterplan just to spite Tinubu. Tinubu has to be challenged to ascertain if he is as powerful as they claim. But it can't happen until a "man" becomes the governor of Lagos State.

Tinubu doesn't have an army of his own.
/

Lol. You know nothing. You really know nothing. I wish you knew the real state of things in Lagos. Those in strategic positions in Local governments, the state house of assembly and other state ministries. The key alignment of indigenes and residents, the way things are run underground and all.

Tinubu is a master strategist. He was instrumental to defeating Jonathan in 2015. He withstood the opposition from Obasanjo for years.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olawale Oluwo: Tinubu Vs Ambode - What Really Happened - Ex-Commissioner Reveals by winterfell007(m): 9:39pm On Aug 22, 2019
Felixamos:
OK first off, for those of us that managed to read through that long writeup, well done.
If I understood correctly, shouldn't this guy be ashamed of himself? So instead of making a speech to break godfatherism that has kept this great Nation in the mud it is, he is making a speech to encourage it? Isn't this clear evidence that our votes don't count?... So if Ambode had known he would have gone back to beg tinubu telling him that he would give him anything he wants once he's given a second tenure? Such a useless fool he is... So the approval of just one damn old man should now be prioritized over thousands of Lagosians seeking better governance?... Such a senseless being...
That's why I can "never" waste my time to go vote anyone... Not with this nonsense happening.

How could anyone with an iota of sense say this;
So, what Abode should have done was to have gone to his principal to say, oga, anything you do, we are going into this second term together, give me my second term and I will give you everything you want’... The bolded is so annoying... Such a fool...
Lagosians should be the ones to make that call not some old greedy man and his gang!

That's why this country is such a 'shithole' abnormal things are so normal while the normal things become abnormal

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olawale Oluwo: Tinubu Vs Ambode - What Really Happened - Ex-Commissioner Reveals by udemzyudex(m): 9:40pm On Aug 22, 2019
TorukMakto:
TINUBU IS THE EMPEROR OF THE SOUTH WEST AND HE HAS NO GOOD PLAN FOR HIS PEOPLE.

HIS IS SELFISH AND CAN SELL HIS PEOPLE INTO SLAVERY FOR HIS SELFISH INTEREST

Tinubu is not the problem I tell you, the people doing his bidding are the problem. They are not yet ready, when they are ready to be free from him, they will do the needful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olawale Oluwo: Tinubu Vs Ambode - What Really Happened - Ex-Commissioner Reveals by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 22, 2019
dubra:
Pls ignore this, it's a scam
e be like say you be jjc for here
Re: Olawale Oluwo: Tinubu Vs Ambode - What Really Happened - Ex-Commissioner Reveals by Glink2018(m): 9:53pm On Aug 22, 2019
9jaRealist:

When you are not fighting with your wife, do you go to divorce court?! shocked
>

Does your proverb corroborate with my comment?
The answer is NO...

Seun, I'm tired of all this your boiz that are fond of derailing my mention
Re: Olawale Oluwo: Tinubu Vs Ambode - What Really Happened - Ex-Commissioner Reveals by omerukokwuru(m): 9:54pm On Aug 22, 2019
Felixamos:
OK first off, for those of us that managed to read through that long writeup, well done..
If i understood correctly, shouldn't this guy be ashamed of himself? So instead of making a speech to break god-fatherism that has kept this great Nation in the mud it is, he is making a speech to encourage it? Isn't this a clear evidence that our votes don't count?.. So if Ambode had known he would have gone back to beg tinubu telling him that he would give him anything he wants once he's given a second tenure? Such a useless fool he is... So the approval of just one damn old man should now be prioritized over thousands of Lagosians seeking better governance?.. Such a senseless being..
That's why I can "never" waste my time to go vote anyone.. Not with this nonsense happening..

How could anyone with an iota of sense say this;
So, what Abode should have done was to have gone to his principal to say, oga, anything you do, we are going into this second term together, give me my second term and I will give you everything you want’... The bolded is so annoying... Such a fool..
Lagosians should be the one's to make that call not some old greedy man and his gang!
you may be right, unfortunately politics is not about morality, as a matter of fact no morally upright person could succeed politically its always a compromise #fact

2 Likes

Re: Olawale Oluwo: Tinubu Vs Ambode - What Really Happened - Ex-Commissioner Reveals by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 22, 2019
omerukokwuru:
you may be right, unfortunately politics is not about morality, as a matter of fact no morally upright person could succeed politically its always a compromise #fact
You're 100% correct and that is why I said I'm not voting until the system is flushed and considering the pace our politics is moving on, that time may take forever to come..
Re: Olawale Oluwo: Tinubu Vs Ambode - What Really Happened - Ex-Commissioner Reveals by bless1(m): 10:15pm On Aug 22, 2019
DrNueLpureHoney:
All we want is a Better Nigeria and Lagos State for all.... We actually Need Leaders not Rulers.

Greetings my people...

Can I use this medium to bring to your doorstep an awesome package..

Do you need Pure Original honey?

Call or whatsapp me on 08092151959

Thanks and God bless

Post it @ amaslink.com for free
Re: Olawale Oluwo: Tinubu Vs Ambode - What Really Happened - Ex-Commissioner Reveals by OsuAmaka: 10:18pm On Aug 22, 2019
Hotfreeze:

See you.

Those NURTW guys are some of the reasons robbery is drastically reduced in Lagos. They are the ones who would have been cultists, robbers, etc.

These guys don't have skills but they need to be engaged. Some were employed as waste police under Lawma but Ambode cancelled everything.

They are touts, they are violent but like the devil, they have the days they're useful.
Some folks are too dumb to understand the challenges as critical as the unwholesome security crisis across major cities of Lagos in the past years. The propaganda of yeebos against the person of Tinubu and their sworn covetousness on the estate of Lagos has made many become irredentist blockheads such that the relative peace they now enjoy in Lagos has been taken for granted.. They are idiots.

-Osu Amaka

4 Likes

Re: Olawale Oluwo: Tinubu Vs Ambode - What Really Happened - Ex-Commissioner Reveals by GlobalWay: 10:20pm On Aug 22, 2019
cool

4 Likes

Re: Olawale Oluwo: Tinubu Vs Ambode - What Really Happened - Ex-Commissioner Reveals by Hotfreeze: 10:24pm On Aug 22, 2019
OsuAmaka:

Some folks are too dumb to understand the challenges as critical as the unwholesome security crisis across major cities in the past years. The propaganda of yeebos against the person of Tinubu and their sworn covetousness on the estate of Lagos has made many become irredentist blockheads such that the relative peace they now enjoy in Lagos has been taken for granted.. They are idiots.

-Osu Amaka

Any society that has young, unskilled and unemployed citizens is going to be like Rivers State.

Look at the nonsense Wike is doing in Rivers, empowering cultists. The idiotic people are cheering him on but the same cultists are killing and kidnapping their parents.

See, Tinubu had a policy. Even if you don't have a skill or you've never attended school for 1 day in your life, provided you are a member of APC i in Lagos, go to any Lagos State construction site, they would employ you as a manual labourer.

Many NURTW guys are police informants and a lot of people don't know this. NURTW needs to be regulated, apart from that, they are a necessary evil in Lagos.

3 Likes

Re: Olawale Oluwo: Tinubu Vs Ambode - What Really Happened - Ex-Commissioner Reveals by 9jaRealist: 10:24pm On Aug 22, 2019
Glink2018:
Does your proverb corroborate with my comment?
The answer is NO...

Seun, I'm tired of all this your boiz that are fond of derailing my mention

The analogy (not proverb) was basic enough...
As you seemed confused that revelations will come out after a dispute.
>
Re: Olawale Oluwo: Tinubu Vs Ambode - What Really Happened - Ex-Commissioner Reveals by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:28pm On Aug 22, 2019
TechCapon:
there's no charm here. The man is a strategist. Just like the movie godfather

Where you one of the drivers that drove the bullion Van inside his house?......lols

Speaking like you know him to his bedroom
Re: Olawale Oluwo: Tinubu Vs Ambode - What Really Happened - Ex-Commissioner Reveals by Nobody: 10:28pm On Aug 22, 2019
olaolumuyiwa:
Great Nigerians!!! please for this country to progress let the youth come out in mass for a greater leadership and stronger future of our country let come out in mass to protest that any president above 65 years of age is not allowed to rule this country again enough is enough

Its not about the age.. Did you know, the elderly ones are even supposed to lead wiser?... Cause like the saying, there is wisdom in gray headed-Ness(if I got that right).. The thing is, they've sold out their hearts. There is no love for the masses.. Even if a youth sits there as long as he ain't got love for the masses it would still be the same... Especially these one's on nairaland shouting money over everything...
Re: Olawale Oluwo: Tinubu Vs Ambode - What Really Happened - Ex-Commissioner Reveals by 9jaRealist: 10:31pm On Aug 22, 2019
Hotfreeze:
Any society that has young, unskilled and unemployed citizens is going to be like Rivers State.

Look at the nonsense Wike is doing in Rivers, empowering cultists. The idiotic people are cheering him on but the same cultists are killing and kidnapping their parents.

See, Tinubu had a policy. Even if you don't have a skill or you've never attended school for 1 day in your life, provided you are a member of APC i in Lagos, go to any Lagos State construction site, they would employ you as a manual labourer.

Many NURTW guys are police informants and a lot of people don't know this. NURTW needs to be regulated, apart from that, they are a necessary evil in Lagos.

Please way MORE NURTW guys are touts, Agberos, thugs and trouble-makers than Police informants...
That's why Makinde has banned them from motor parks in Ibadan, and Oyo has not turned into Rivers State.

Nonetheless, as they were already being trained to operate/maintain the new buses, what's the real issue?!
>
Re: Olawale Oluwo: Tinubu Vs Ambode - What Really Happened - Ex-Commissioner Reveals by Hotfreeze: 10:36pm On Aug 22, 2019
9jaRealist:

Please way MORE NURTW guys are touts, Agberos, thugs and trouble-makers than Police informants...
That's why Makinde has banned them from motor parks in Ibadan, and Oyo has not turned into Rivers State.

Nonetheless, as they were already being trained to operate/maintain the new buses, what's the real issue?!
>

Makinde banned NURTW but released Auxiliary? The ban was political as they were loyal to the Ajimobi government. An election is underway and Auxiliary is Makinde's favoured candidate.

Secondly, read the latter part of my post on regulation of the NURTW.
Re: Olawale Oluwo: Tinubu Vs Ambode - What Really Happened - Ex-Commissioner Reveals by guiddoti: 10:40pm On Aug 22, 2019
O Sha ti La obe! bereaved!
Re: Olawale Oluwo: Tinubu Vs Ambode - What Really Happened - Ex-Commissioner Reveals by OsuAmaka: 10:48pm On Aug 22, 2019
Hotfreeze:

So many fools come in their measure, many that would argue against the reality of the past when we could hardly sleep with our two eyes closed. They think the security improvisation and architecture of Lagos being an ambience of relative peace came off easy peasy. The smallest land mass with the largest population. Can their fathers do any better?
Baba, ignore those idiots.

-Osu Amaka

3 Likes

Re: Olawale Oluwo: Tinubu Vs Ambode - What Really Happened - Ex-Commissioner Reveals by Nobody: 10:48pm On Aug 22, 2019
wman post=81511652:
The mod that moved this to front page really messed up. He distorted the OP's topic and wrote a misleading sensational heading.

Now I believe that the super mods are part of the problem of Nairaland. They are part of the reasons why this forum is deteriorating everyday.

Seun has left the forum for them to run as they please. The regular mods are trying their best for an unpaid job. But the supermods? Mba.

I noticed it too... Such an amateur...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Natasha Akpoti Gifts Her Nanny A House In Abuja (Photos) / 774,000 Recruitment: Keyamo Threatens To Resign If Politicians Hijack Process / DCP Gbolahan Oyedemi Found Hanging Dead In His House After Easter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.