Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,498 members, 7,850,729 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:11 AM

The Boob Movement Founder Strips Completely Unclad To Promote Her Vlog - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Boob Movement Founder Strips Completely Unclad To Promote Her Vlog (959 Views)

The Boob Movement Founder Cries Out As She Poses Topless In New Photo / The Boob Movement Founder Abby Chioma Flaunts Her Bare Bum In New Sultry Photo / The Boob Movement Author And Her Stunning Boobs Present In New Sultry Photograph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Boob Movement Founder Strips Completely Unclad To Promote Her Vlog by GistConnect: 12:23pm On Aug 22, 2019
Abby Chioma Zeus, the founder of The Boob Movement, let her boobs and every other part of her body hang out as she promoted a vlog addressing her "totally sagging boobs".

In a new photo shared by the Nigerian model, she went completely naked from head to toe.

Promoting the new video titled "My boobs are sagging", she warned that the content of the video is "coded red".

She wrote: "It's real guys!!! CODE RED!!! ? My boobs are totally sagging and I feel like I'm aging lol."

Gist from GistMore : http://gistmore.com/the-boob-movement-founder-strips-completely-unclad-to-promote-her-vlog

Re: The Boob Movement Founder Strips Completely Unclad To Promote Her Vlog by GistConnect: 12:24pm On Aug 22, 2019
smiley
Re: The Boob Movement Founder Strips Completely Unclad To Promote Her Vlog by Made4naijasite: 12:32pm On Aug 22, 2019
grin

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky Says She's Pregnant And Can't Wait To Be A Mother(video) / Lizzy Anjorin Accuses Toyin Abraham Of Using Fake IG Accounts To Attack Her / Rihanna gets Instagram users talking as she rocks Burna boys "YE"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.