Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Toke Makinwa Steps Out With Her "Surgically Enhanced" Butt To Burna Boy's Party - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Steps Out With Her "Surgically Enhanced" Butt To Burna Boy's Party (5002 Views)

Ini Edo Dances With Surgically Enhanced Shape At Rita Dominic’s Bridal Shower / Princess Onyejekwe Dragged Over ‘Surgically Enhanced' Bikini Body / Fan Compares Toke Makinwa's Butt To Ini Edo's (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toke Makinwa Steps Out With Her "Surgically Enhanced" Butt To Burna Boy's Party by Victni: 12:24pm On Aug 22, 2019
@Gistvic.com

Popular Nigerian OAP, Toke Makinwa stepped out with her surgically enhanced butt to Burna Boy's listening party in Lagos. Gistvic Reports.

The event was graced by prominent celebrities with Burna Boy's dad, mom, grandfather and grandmother present.

The OAP, Toke flaunt her backside as she showed her dance moves at the party.

Watch Video:
Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/08/toke-makinwa-steps-out-with-her.html

Re: Toke Makinwa Steps Out With Her "Surgically Enhanced" Butt To Burna Boy's Party by Victni: 12:24pm On Aug 22, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Toke Makinwa Steps Out With Her "Surgically Enhanced" Butt To Burna Boy's Party by praizblog: 1:21pm On Aug 22, 2019
Chaiii
Re: Toke Makinwa Steps Out With Her "Surgically Enhanced" Butt To Burna Boy's Party by Iamicekid(m): 1:34pm On Aug 22, 2019
She fine sha, but unna keep calling her an oap and I never see her work for a radio or TV station.. Abeg to me she just get fame for her beauty and sense of style and not as a OAP ooo
Re: Toke Makinwa Steps Out With Her "Surgically Enhanced" Butt To Burna Boy's Party by Alwaysking: 1:46pm On Aug 22, 2019
Mtchwww olosho!
Re: Toke Makinwa Steps Out With Her "Surgically Enhanced" Butt To Burna Boy's Party by WalkerMichael(m): 3:28pm On Aug 22, 2019
Make I bend if this post doesn't hit fp grin grin
Re: Toke Makinwa Steps Out With Her "Surgically Enhanced" Butt To Burna Boy's Party by Funmmyastic: 4:57pm On Aug 22, 2019
She is fine sha.
Re: Toke Makinwa Steps Out With Her "Surgically Enhanced" Butt To Burna Boy's Party by Allsingles: 5:25pm On Aug 22, 2019
Check out my signature

Re: Toke Makinwa Steps Out With Her "Surgically Enhanced" Butt To Burna Boy's Party by Callertunez: 5:27pm On Aug 22, 2019
Why as$ come be like head of yam......
Re: Toke Makinwa Steps Out With Her "Surgically Enhanced" Butt To Burna Boy's Party by Thales01: 6:59pm On Aug 22, 2019
One of the significant factors that contributed to the remarkable strides burna boy has made in his music career is the tremendous amount of support he enjoys from his family.
That his dad,mum,grandmum and granddad were in attendance in his listening is a testament to it.
I noticed that he is the only artiste whose family members attend his concerts consistently unlike other artistes.There is no doubt that the full backing of his family spurs him on.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Steps Out With Her "Surgically Enhanced" Butt To Burna Boy's Party by slimjosh231(m): 7:27pm On Aug 22, 2019
She looks good. My own Cup of tea.
Re: Toke Makinwa Steps Out With Her "Surgically Enhanced" Butt To Burna Boy's Party by Nobody: 8:32pm On Aug 22, 2019
Na person dick go burst the yansh last last
Re: Toke Makinwa Steps Out With Her "Surgically Enhanced" Butt To Burna Boy's Party by meobizy(f): 8:33pm On Aug 22, 2019
I like the modern human, we accessorise everything. A big booty is now a purchaseable product, no different from a gold wristwatch and chains. I have muscles but those were gotten from hard work and preserverance. Why spend money for something one can easily acquire and use?
Re: Toke Makinwa Steps Out With Her "Surgically Enhanced" Butt To Burna Boy's Party by Gadafii: 9:04pm On Aug 22, 2019
Look at the mean , uneven nyash cheesy
Re: Toke Makinwa Steps Out With Her "Surgically Enhanced" Butt To Burna Boy's Party by Nicklaus619(m): 11:01pm On Aug 22, 2019
Girl:: Only God Can judge me.

GOD:: OLOSHO

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Steps Out With Her "Surgically Enhanced" Butt To Burna Boy's Party by Maxcollins042(m): 11:17pm On Aug 22, 2019
Surgically enhanced for the highest bidder.

Re: Toke Makinwa Steps Out With Her "Surgically Enhanced" Butt To Burna Boy's Party by nicepoker101(m): 11:50pm On Aug 22, 2019
Silicon enhanced azz.
Re: Toke Makinwa Steps Out With Her "Surgically Enhanced" Butt To Burna Boy's Party by naijacentric(m): 12:33am On Aug 23, 2019
Iamicekid:
She fine sha, but unna keep calling her an oap and I never see her work for a radio or TV station.. Abeg to me she just get fame for her beauty and sense of style and not as a OAP ooo
she actually does rhythm 93.7 fm listen to her in the morning belt.
Re: Toke Makinwa Steps Out With Her "Surgically Enhanced" Butt To Burna Boy's Party by Nobody: 1:13am On Aug 23, 2019
Nicklaus619:
Girl:: Only God Can judge me.

GOD:: OLOSHO

grin grin grin
XD
Re: Toke Makinwa Steps Out With Her "Surgically Enhanced" Butt To Burna Boy's Party by Sucremamito1: 2:43am On Aug 23, 2019
Op so this is news..
I cry for ur stupidity

(1) (Reply)

Who Rock This Hairstyle Better? Naira Marley Or Lilkesh. Photos / “i’ve Missed My Baby”- 2baba Hugs Life Out Of Annie Idibia On Return To Nigeria, / EXPOSED: Beyonce May Be Cheating On Jay Z With This Dancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.