Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:19 AM

Turkey Visa Application Delay - Travel (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Turkey Visa Application Delay (238821 Views)

Have I Been Scammed For Turkey Visa / How Can I Easily Apply For Turkey Visa / Delay At ATM Saves Man From Ghastly Motor Accident In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (99) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by tracin123: 5:53pm On Oct 25, 2020
Bigboy75:

Go to edge by wellness hotel at Gwarimpa

Thank you very much. I got an interview with the Turkish embassy, I did everything myself. I have been to Turkey before and I overstayed up to 9months because I was crying to get a resident Permit. I did pay my overstay dues.

I want to try go back again because my first experience there was great on the areas of buying goods and sending to my wife in Nigeria.

I have my company documents and good statement of account and property, kids birth certificate and their international passport included.

I’m so much tensed about it already and hope I stand a stance in getting it
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Dejoe2019: 7:25pm On Oct 25, 2020
Why were you earlier denied a resident permit? I hope you understand the reasons, so you dont make the same mistake.. Since you paid your overstay due, you may likely get another opportunity. All the best.

tracin123:

Thank you very much. I got an interview with the Turkish embassy, I did everything myself. I have been to Turkey before and I overstayed up to 9months because I was crying to get a resident Permit. I did pay my overstay dues.

I want to try go back again because my first experience there was great on the areas of buying goods and sending to my wife in Nigeria.

I have my company documents and good statement of account and property, kids birth certificate and their international passport included.

I’m so much tensed about it already and hope I stand a stance in getting it
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by glass4321: 2:45pm On Oct 26, 2020
Royals1st:
I don't know how long it takes Turkish Embassy to get things done and to return passport back , I did my interview at MZ visa center on Wednesday, October 7, 2020 and I received email from Turkish Embassy on Friday, October 09, 2020 .

Please be informed that you are to provide a confirmed (paid) return two way e-ticket for your proposed trip to Turkey

I did Submitted my " PAID " ticket on 14 : 10 : 2020 at the embassy in person , And same day I even sent my PAID ticket via email the to the embassy email !

I did paid for DHL but up to date I haven't receive news from DHL or Turkish Embassy I was thinking they might be some delay due to the EndSARS crisis embassy might take somedays off when there is crisis even some Diplomat may not step out or work also logistics because everywhere around the country there has been logistics issue due to the EndSARS Crisis 

Have you gotten a response from the Embassy?
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Royals1st: 4:47pm On Oct 26, 2020
No not yet no message from the embassy yet or dhl yet
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Jimohbrymo(m): 8:01am On Oct 27, 2020
Ok. I am going for Computer Engineering too at Altinbas University
koonleh:

Political science
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Jimohbrymo(m): 8:02am On Oct 27, 2020
Please send me your contact, so we talk better. Mine is
Jimohbrymo:
Ok. I am going for Computer Engineering too at Altinbas University
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by olamide100: 11:25am On Oct 27, 2020
Royals1st:
No not yet no message from the embassy yet or dhl yet
i was issued a study visa before covid started and couldn't go. i reapplied late September and I'm yet to receive any mail... what should i do house
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by olamide100: 12:06pm On Oct 27, 2020
I was issued a study visa before covid started, couldn't go nd i reapplied sept 23, since then i avnt received any mail .... what should i do house
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Fezzar: 12:12pm On Oct 27, 2020
Hello
Anyone gotten Visa yet?
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Fezzar: 12:15pm On Oct 27, 2020
Any student of Üsküdar University?
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 27, 2020
Between turkey and and these baltic counties I. E Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia which is good for studies, I need a sincere opinion, whant process for a brother. Thanks
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Fezzar: 12:36pm On Oct 27, 2020
hayzed89:
Between turkey and and these baltic counties I. E Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia which is good for studies, I need a sincere opinion, whant process for a brother. Thanks

Turkey
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Nobody: 12:43pm On Oct 27, 2020
Fezzar:

Turkey
..... Thanks bro I do appreciate your response, but bro why turkey so that I should be able to give him reasons turkey is good compare to Estonia, latvia , Lithuania, they are EU counties and part of scheghen that why am considering it initially but why Turkey, I will appreciate your contributions.
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by olamide100: 12:51pm On Oct 27, 2020
Fezzar:
Any student of Üsküdar University?
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by olamide100: 12:56pm On Oct 27, 2020
Fezzar:
Hello
Anyone gotten Visa yet?
no.i was issued a study visa back in march but couldn't go cos of the pandemic. i reapplied since 23rd of sept. not received a mail yet. uskudar University
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Fezzar: 12:58pm On Oct 27, 2020
hayzed89:
..... Thanks bro I do appreciate your response, but bro why turkey so that I should be able to give him reasons turkey is good compare to Estonia, latvia , Lithuania, they are EU counties and part of scheghen that why am considering it initially but why Turkey, I will appreciate your contributions.

Lithuania process of admission is lengthy and consumes time and money
Same with Estonia and Latvia
They don't have an embassy in Nigeria
Visa process is a bit complex

Meanwhile in Turkey,
Easy and fast admission
Easy visa process
Affordable tuition fees
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Fezzar: 12:59pm On Oct 27, 2020
olamide100:
no.i was issued a study visa back in march but couldn't go cos of the pandemic. i reapplied since 23rd of sept. not received a mail yet. uskudar University

Same with my friend
I recently applied for student visa tho
Not so long
That was 20th October
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Nobody: 1:18pm On Oct 27, 2020
Fezzar:

Lithuania process of admission is lengthy and consumes time and money
Same with Estonia and Latvia
They don't have an embassy in Nigeria
Visa process is a bit complex

Meanwhile in Turkey,
Easy and fast admission
Easy visa process
Affordable tuition fees

Thanks bro, I so much appreciate, that's is insightful. Ok any cheap masters taught in English in Turkey btw 1000$to 2000$ and is there is any side hustle or student jobs in Turkey to pay rent, food , etc . Don't mind shared accommodation.
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by olamide100: 1:22pm On Oct 27, 2020
Fezzar:

Same with my friend
I recently applied for student visa tho
Not so long
That was 20th October
don't know why its taking time. so much time.
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Fezzar: 1:34pm On Oct 27, 2020
hayzed89:

Thanks bro, I so much appreciate, that's is insightful. Ok any cheap masters taught in English in Turkey btw 1000$to 2000$ and is there is any side hustle or student jobs in Turkey to pay rent, food , etc . Don't mind shared accommodation.

Depending on the Course
If you'll be lucky to find a student job or side hustle, the income won't be that high
There are private dormitories, university dormitories and apartment for you to choose from

1 Like

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Nobody: 1:43pm On Oct 27, 2020
Fezzar:

Depending on the Course
If you'll be lucky to find a student job or side hustle, the income won't be that high
There are private dormitories, university dormitories and apartment for you to choose from
c

Preferably MBA with affordable fees , can u give me schools to look into
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Fezzar: 1:58pm On Oct 27, 2020
hayzed89:
c

Preferably MBA with affordable fees , can u give me schools to look into

U can check Istanbul okan university
Or Üsküdar University
These are good universities with affordable fees
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by thot(m): 2:04pm On Oct 27, 2020
Bigboy75:

Go to edge by wellness hotel at Gwarimpa
Go to banex is just 50naira taxi to Turkish embassy - Nairobi street
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by benji93: 2:30pm On Oct 27, 2020
At this point in time, you better not come if you hope to get a student job. Covid hit everyone hard. The most patronized jobs are English teaching jobs, with respect to which opportunities are down at the moment. Your chance of getting any menial job is very slim. Those usually go to indigenes and There are several institutions that are highly reputable, but you need a high gpa to get into any of them. Can you provide any information on your undergraduate gpa?
hayzed89:

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 27, 2020
benji93:
At this point in time, you better not come if you hope to get a student job. Covid hit everyone hard. The most patronized jobs are English teaching jobs, with respect to which opportunities are down at the moment. Your chance of getting any menial job is very slim. Those usually go to indigenes and There are several institutions that are highly reputable, but you need a high gpa to get into any of them. Can you provide any information on your undergraduate gpa?

Thanks for your respk, bsc accounting 3.29 with associate and graduate member qualifications with transcript hoping for MBA courses sha
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Fezzar: 4:15pm On Oct 27, 2020
Hello everyone
Good day
If you apply for student visa and you haven't still been given the visa more than a month, does it mean it has been denied?
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by bankyret(m): 4:48pm On Oct 27, 2020
Please can someone explain to me why my passport is delaying after I paid for the requested two way ticket. I cant understand anymore please
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by benji93: 5:15pm On Oct 27, 2020
3.29 out of a maximum of five?
hayzed89:

Thanks for your respk, bsc accounting 3.29 with associate and graduate member qualifications with transcript hoping for MBA courses sha

1 Like

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by tracin123: 5:58pm On Oct 27, 2020
thot:
Go to banex is just 50naira taxi to Turkish embassy - Nairobi street

Thanks man. I did my submission today and the interview seems like it went great. Actually paid for a vip section with a service charge of $150 due to much people and I was tired of standing.

I was first told that my account statement was outdated so I had to look for my nearest bank branch to have another one printed.

I pray I get it.
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Fezzar: 6:06pm On Oct 27, 2020
tracin123:

Thanks man. I did my submission today and the interview seems like it went great. Actually paid for a vip section with a service charge of $150 due to much people and I was tired of standing.

I was first told that my account statement was outdated so I had to look for my nearest bank branch to have another one printed.

I pray I get it.

Goodluck
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Royals1st: 6:10pm On Oct 27, 2020
bankyret:
Please can someone explain to me why my passport is delaying after I paid for the requested two way ticket. I cant understand anymore please

@bankyret I think I even submitted my paid flight ticket before you do if am not wrong I submitted mine paid flight ticket on 14 . 10 . 2020 and up till date I haven't receive message from Turkish embassy or DHL

When did u submit ur paid flight ticket ?
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by bankyret(m): 6:23pm On Oct 27, 2020
You were right. My ticket was submitted on 15th October 2020. I dont know their problem... Really fed up
Royals1st:

@bankyret I think I even submitted my paid flight ticket before you do if am not wrong I submitted mine paid flight ticket on 14 . 10 . 2020 and up till date I haven't receive message from Turkish embassy or DHL

When did u submit ur paid flight ticket ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (99) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 / The Adventures Of A New UK Migrant / Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.