Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Juliet Ibrahim: I Was Molested By My Grand Uncle And My Cousins Since I Was 8 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Ibrahim: I Was Molested By My Grand Uncle And My Cousins Since I Was 8 (32562 Views)

Toyin Tomato Causes Stir At Shoprite After Her Daughter Was Molested (Video) / Juliet Ibrahim: "I Will Not Masturbate For Free In 2020" / Juliet Ibrahim: I Lost My Virginity At 30 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Juliet Ibrahim: I Was Molested By My Grand Uncle And My Cousins Since I Was 8 by praizblog: 12:31pm On Aug 22, 2019
Popular actress Juliet Ibrahim reveals this shocking secret in a radio interview good morning show where she was trying to promote his new book "A Toast to life". She reveals that she was molested by her grand uncle and his cousins since she was 8years.

Also she reveals she was in a point of no return when she was offered a chance to relocate abroad and forfeit her dream of becoming a a great popular actress, she has to turn down the offer just to follow her dream. Alot was revealed in her new book she is about to launch.

Watch Video below
Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/i-was-molested-by-my-grand-uncle-and-my-cousins-since-i-was-8-juliet-ibrahim/

3 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: I Was Molested By My Grand Uncle And My Cousins Since I Was 8 by DonBenny77(m): 12:58pm On Aug 22, 2019
Really?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: I Was Molested By My Grand Uncle And My Cousins Since I Was 8 by Bluezy13(m): 1:21pm On Aug 22, 2019
Grand Uncle kwa...

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: I Was Molested By My Grand Uncle And My Cousins Since I Was 8 by NwaNimo1(m): 2:51pm On Aug 22, 2019
Disgraceful.... family!

Keep washing your knickers in public...

Family of molesters!

Grand uncle? = Your grandpapas brother?

Tufia!

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: I Was Molested By My Grand Uncle And My Cousins Since I Was 8 by TechCapon(m): 2:52pm On Aug 22, 2019
Grand uncle?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: I Was Molested By My Grand Uncle And My Cousins Since I Was 8 by buygala(m): 2:52pm On Aug 22, 2019
And who did you complain to then?

What action did you take against them?

Auntie please go and sit down undecided ....or better still also inform us of the boys you have 'molested' sad

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: I Was Molested By My Grand Uncle And My Cousins Since I Was 8 by Frankyboy1(m): 2:52pm On Aug 22, 2019
You forgot to add, also molested by ice berg slim, cause that ass grabbing is nothing short of molestation, of a woman who has low self esteem and sees her body as her greatest assets, and their brain as just another tool

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: I Was Molested By My Grand Uncle And My Cousins Since I Was 8 by countryfive: 2:52pm On Aug 22, 2019
sad how did she know she was molested at 8
And is she not the lady whose boyfriend squeezed one half of her buttocks in one of her pics posted on net? Is she trying to gather enough sympathy to sell her book or what?
Women, you'll never understand them

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: I Was Molested By My Grand Uncle And My Cousins Since I Was 8 by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 2:52pm On Aug 22, 2019
Local woman wants to trend, what a way to promote your book

Grand uncle ko, grand master ni

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: I Was Molested By My Grand Uncle And My Cousins Since I Was 8 by StrongandMighty: 2:52pm On Aug 22, 2019
That Afonja mod That keeps deleting my comment..
What's your aim in life??

But wait oh.. I thought we only have grandmother and grandfather which one con be grand uncle again?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: I Was Molested By My Grand Uncle And My Cousins Since I Was 8 by lilmax(m): 2:52pm On Aug 22, 2019
what do we do with this?

let me guess, she should be given the same dakolo treatment?

rubbish

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: I Was Molested By My Grand Uncle And My Cousins Since I Was 8 by visita: 2:53pm On Aug 22, 2019
What's with the 'his', she a male now?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: I Was Molested By My Grand Uncle And My Cousins Since I Was 8 by Goodlyhrt(m): 2:53pm On Aug 22, 2019
Maybe the grand uncle was test running her bumbum for iceberg slim

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: I Was Molested By My Grand Uncle And My Cousins Since I Was 8 by WalkerMichael(m): 2:53pm On Aug 22, 2019
Please educate me, who is a grand uncle?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: I Was Molested By My Grand Uncle And My Cousins Since I Was 8 by Ormorlehwah(f): 2:53pm On Aug 22, 2019
Hmmmmmmmm,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: I Was Molested By My Grand Uncle And My Cousins Since I Was 8 by opalu: 2:53pm On Aug 22, 2019
Wow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: I Was Molested By My Grand Uncle And My Cousins Since I Was 8 by ecclize: 2:54pm On Aug 22, 2019
Molested or Rape..

Ena go dey tell lie just to sell book...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: I Was Molested By My Grand Uncle And My Cousins Since I Was 8 by Sirpaul(m): 2:54pm On Aug 22, 2019
off point

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: I Was Molested By My Grand Uncle And My Cousins Since I Was 8 by SHOPPERS(m): 2:54pm On Aug 22, 2019
Chai

All in the bid to sell her new book abi?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: I Was Molested By My Grand Uncle And My Cousins Since I Was 8 by Kriely(m): 2:54pm On Aug 22, 2019
Not supporting rape or any other sexual offenses.

But she decided to speak up during her book launch? Oh.. okay. lipsrsealed

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: I Was Molested By My Grand Uncle And My Cousins Since I Was 8 by webbro007(m): 2:55pm On Aug 22, 2019
Father lord,d sex u created for reproduction and satisfaction,your daughters are using it for fundraising.
Say no to prostitution.

besides another krest story loading.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: I Was Molested By My Grand Uncle And My Cousins Since I Was 8 by Brightgem(f): 2:56pm On Aug 22, 2019
She's pretty, and in a recent comment said she doesn't need to drop her standard for anyone, when some OAP attacked her person and asked her to return to her husband.

However, I do hope this lady really raises her standard because that dude she was with last, doesn't say a lot about raising your standards. Lets all learn from our experiences and stop making a bad movie of our lives as we are the script writers, I hope she will pick better next time and not some child-boyman but a real gentleman. That's standard! cool

In other matters I wrote a free e-book called THE SIDE HUSTLE BOOM which offers specific tips for businesses you can start right at home, Gaps around you which you can fill in exchange for money, how to source for more customers if you already own a business, and how you can be better at your job search if you are a job seeker. Download here https://themoralcodeng.com/2019/06/21/the-side-hustle-boom/ and thank me later. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: I Was Molested By My Grand Uncle And My Cousins Since I Was 8 by Pavore9: 2:56pm On Aug 22, 2019
ecclize:
Molested or Rape..

Ena go dey tell lie just to sell book...

She, the survivor is entitled to use the adjective she prefers. On what do you base, she is lying? She and her family knows whether it is true or not.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: I Was Molested By My Grand Uncle And My Cousins Since I Was 8 by Richdad50(m): 2:56pm On Aug 22, 2019
shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: I Was Molested By My Grand Uncle And My Cousins Since I Was 8 by mmadu4: 2:56pm On Aug 22, 2019
I WOULDNT BLAME THE UNCLE AT ALL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: I Was Molested By My Grand Uncle And My Cousins Since I Was 8 by DanDeeBoss(m): 2:56pm On Aug 22, 2019
WalkerMichael:
Please educate me, who is a grand uncle?
The Uncle of her parents

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: I Was Molested By My Grand Uncle And My Cousins Since I Was 8 by Biingoo: 2:56pm On Aug 22, 2019
Thats cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: I Was Molested By My Grand Uncle And My Cousins Since I Was 8 by OhafiaUdumeze: 2:57pm On Aug 22, 2019
How does this help the present issues in Nigeria?

This celebrities sef. Must you be on the news all the time?
They will just keep saying things that will lead to no concrete reality or traceable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: I Was Molested By My Grand Uncle And My Cousins Since I Was 8 by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 22, 2019
Sexually, physically or verbally? She should have clarified that.

"Molested" is a broad term.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: I Was Molested By My Grand Uncle And My Cousins Since I Was 8 by WalkerMichael(m): 2:57pm On Aug 22, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
The Uncle of her parents

Thank you!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Omojuwa And Ogunlesi Blast Lere Olayinka Over Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation / Ik Ogbonna And Beverly Osu In Sexy Shoot For La Mode Magazine(photos) / Please Stop Insulting Onyeka Onwenu By Calling Her "Elegant Stallion"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.