Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,376 members, 7,836,533 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Juliet Ibrahim: I Was Molested By My Grand Uncle And My Cousins Since I Was 8 - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Ibrahim: I Was Molested By My Grand Uncle And My Cousins Since I Was 8 (32583 Views)

Toyin Tomato Causes Stir At Shoprite After Her Daughter Was Molested (Video) / Juliet Ibrahim: "I Will Not Masturbate For Free In 2020" / Juliet Ibrahim: I Lost My Virginity At 30 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: I Was Molested By My Grand Uncle And My Cousins Since I Was 8 by delishpot: 4:10pm On Aug 22, 2019
Bluezy13:
Grand Uncle kwa...

Grand pa brother na.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: I Was Molested By My Grand Uncle And My Cousins Since I Was 8 by Toluwarnih(m): 4:18pm On Aug 22, 2019
she was molested...

1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: I Was Molested By My Grand Uncle And My Cousins Since I Was 8 by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 22, 2019
StrongandMighty:
That Afonja mod That keeps deleting my comment..
What's your aim in life??

But wait oh.. I thought we only have grandmother and grandfather which one con be grand uncle again?
A brother to her grandma or grandpa.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: I Was Molested By My Grand Uncle And My Cousins Since I Was 8 by yeyeosoronga: 4:37pm On Aug 22, 2019
We can see from the quality of comments here that many nigerian men are perverted.
Anyway, we are daily rape cases of minors on front page. To the fools asking why an 8 year old girl didnt report the various abuse she faced by her family members, life is turn by turn

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: I Was Molested By My Grand Uncle And My Cousins Since I Was 8 by deebrain(m): 4:38pm On Aug 22, 2019
This generation is just funny.

Now everybody has a story to justify our wrong choices!

Now, we have abused the "don't judge me, I have a story" thing to another thing entirely!

Ask many of those that have had the guts to hold on to their dignity-- they have had even worse challenges and more evil past experiences!

Soon, homosexuals will come with their books and words of "wisdom". Heck, Bobrisky is also a speaker too.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: I Was Molested By My Grand Uncle And My Cousins Since I Was 8 by naijajobx: 4:40pm On Aug 22, 2019
hmmm
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: I Was Molested By My Grand Uncle And My Cousins Since I Was 8 by yeyeosoronga: 4:40pm On Aug 22, 2019
NiRfreak:
It seems there's at least one pedophile in every family... mostly unknown. cos these ladies can't be lying all the time

Many of those dropping comments on here too have sexually assaulted a child or a woman in the past. You will be surprised at the level of perversion amongst us. We see daily cases of recent rape of children on NL front page, yet some people still manage to blame these victims.
You see why Nigerians deserve the flogging they've been receiving by their leaders now? Too much innate wickedness abounds

4 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: I Was Molested By My Grand Uncle And My Cousins Since I Was 8 by Sirlins(m): 4:47pm On Aug 22, 2019
My people the urge to get sex satisfaction can make people do unnecessary things. I had the experience too when I was little but still remembers it as if it was yesterday. My aunt really molested me like very very well then, she made me eat her and do all sorts of bad things just for sweet and chewing gum. People bad my people.

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: I Was Molested By My Grand Uncle And My Cousins Since I Was 8 by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 22, 2019
Please Juliet!
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: I Was Molested By My Grand Uncle And My Cousins Since I Was 8 by wakes: 4:58pm On Aug 22, 2019
Sorry
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: I Was Molested By My Grand Uncle And My Cousins Since I Was 8 by seanjy4konji: 5:29pm On Aug 22, 2019
so useless timi and his whoring wife has given LovePeddler an avenue to use their useless allegations to cash out.

God punish you all.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: I Was Molested By My Grand Uncle And My Cousins Since I Was 8 by UNUKHASO: 5:31pm On Aug 22, 2019
Bluezy13:
Grand Uncle kwa...

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: I Was Molested By My Grand Uncle And My Cousins Since I Was 8 by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 22, 2019
Frankyboy1:
You forgot to add, also molested by ice berg slim, cause that ass grabbing is nothing short of molestation, of a woman who has low self esteem and sees her body as her greatest assets, and their brain as just another tool

You don't know Juliet, that's why you can comfortably accuse her of using her body. You don't even come close to her when talking of brains. Keyboard warrior!
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: I Was Molested By My Grand Uncle And My Cousins Since I Was 8 by foster212: 6:13pm On Aug 22, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
The Uncle of her parents
The uncle of are grand parents rather i.e the brother to her grand parents.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: I Was Molested By My Grand Uncle And My Cousins Since I Was 8 by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:22pm On Aug 22, 2019
foster212:

The uncle of are grand parents rather i.e the brother to her grand parents.
her parent's parent are her grandparents, right?? Then either of her parent's uncle (the brother to either of her grandparent) is her granduncle.... smiley hope it's not confusing
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: I Was Molested By My Grand Uncle And My Cousins Since I Was 8 by Princeofasia: 6:25pm On Aug 22, 2019
molested could be slap or punch, stop assuming
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: I Was Molested By My Grand Uncle And My Cousins Since I Was 8 by Paulo3ree(m): 6:29pm On Aug 22, 2019
It really and truly shows in her person without even her saying it, her choices of men revealed so.
But it doesn't and won't take away the Queen she is destined of. Being open will help her heal the more, and I guess ice block bag tee of a man couldn't cage the innocence he found in her hence his confession. He is courageous too and I like him for that. Babe me personal like(love) you ooh. Fine lady
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: I Was Molested By My Grand Uncle And My Cousins Since I Was 8 by Almunjid(m): 6:35pm On Aug 22, 2019
WalkerMichael:
Please educate me, who is a grand uncle?

A grand-uncle or granduncle or great-uncle is the brother of one's grandparent. Half-great-uncle or half-granduncle is the half-brother of one's grandparent. Great-uncle-in-law or granduncle-in-law is the husband of one's great-aunt or grandaunt (sister of one's grandparent).
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: I Was Molested By My Grand Uncle And My Cousins Since I Was 8 by Paulo3ree(m): 6:41pm On Aug 22, 2019
francisduru:
Who told you, me that I don't know when I was 8 mtchew
Olodo

Come beat me

Eeeh gbe body their

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: I Was Molested By My Grand Uncle And My Cousins Since I Was 8 by jnoz23(m): 7:06pm On Aug 22, 2019
That's why she allowed iceberg to squeeze her yansh like that?
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: I Was Molested By My Grand Uncle And My Cousins Since I Was 8 by BrokenCock: 7:12pm On Aug 22, 2019
Bluezy13:
Grand Uncle kwa...
yeah! she grew up in the north
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: I Was Molested By My Grand Uncle And My Cousins Since I Was 8 by MannieA(f): 8:03pm On Aug 22, 2019
grandstar:
I had a blood relation who was sexually molested at 5.

Wicked men are no resting

What does a grown up man see in an infant. Men complain when their partners have small breasts. What breast does a 5 or 8 year old have?

Same questions on my mind.
I thought boobs and ass attracted men,I don't know what they see in children.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: I Was Molested By My Grand Uncle And My Cousins Since I Was 8 by MannieA(f): 8:04pm On Aug 22, 2019
francisduru:
Who told you, me that I don't know when I was 8 mtchew

How won't you know when you were 8?
Are you kidding?
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: I Was Molested By My Grand Uncle And My Cousins Since I Was 8 by wman(m): 9:26pm On Aug 22, 2019
So many rape apologists on this thread.

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: I Was Molested By My Grand Uncle And My Cousins Since I Was 8 by GoldHorse(m): 10:12pm On Aug 22, 2019
I was molested by a grand nairalander cool
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: I Was Molested By My Grand Uncle And My Cousins Since I Was 8 by bless1(m): 10:46pm On Aug 22, 2019
Brightgem:
She's pretty, and in a recent comment said she doesn't need to drop her standard for anyone, when some OAP attacked her person and asked her to return to her husband.

However, I do hope this lady really raises her standard because that dude she was with last, doesn't say a lot about raising your standards. Lets all learn from our experiences and stop making a bad movie of our lives as we are the script writers, I hope she will pick better next time and not some child-boyman but a real gentleman. That's standard! cool

In other matters I wrote a free e-book called THE SIDE HUSTLE BOOM which offers specific tips for businesses you can start right at home, Gaps around you which you can fill in exchange for money, how to source for more customers if you already own a business, and how you can be better at your job search if you are a job seeker. Download here https://themoralcodeng.com/2019/06/21/the-side-hustle-boom/ and thank me later. grin

Advertise ur book @amaslink.com

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: I Was Molested By My Grand Uncle And My Cousins Since I Was 8 by bless1(m): 10:47pm On Aug 22, 2019
onipludi:
too bad

Advertise it at amaslink.com
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: I Was Molested By My Grand Uncle And My Cousins Since I Was 8 by Aboks(m): 11:40pm On Aug 22, 2019
AUNTY wey mumu
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: I Was Molested By My Grand Uncle And My Cousins Since I Was 8 by AngelJennifer: 12:03pm On Aug 23, 2019
NiRfreak:
It seems there's at least one pedophile in every family... mostly unknown. cos these ladies can't be lying all the time

You are right. If not for proper education i would have fallen victim to many. Not just one.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: I Was Molested By My Grand Uncle And My Cousins Since I Was 8 by NiRfreak(m): 1:14pm On Aug 23, 2019
AngelJennifer:

You are right. If not for proper education i would have fallen victim to many. Not just one.

Chai...one has to be careful and be more watchful and closer to our children o. Its just unfortunate family members can go that length to betray family trust and ties...

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: I Was Molested By My Grand Uncle And My Cousins Since I Was 8 by Brightgem(f): 11:07am On Aug 24, 2019
bless1:

Advertise ur book @amaslink.com

Noted. Will check out
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: I Was Molested By My Grand Uncle And My Cousins Since I Was 8 by francisduru: 2:02pm On Sep 06, 2019
As indomine pikin wey you be

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Officiating Minister Lays His Hand On Pretty Mike Shoes, Prays For Him To Marry / Uche Jombo's Unclad Baby Bump / #10yearschallenge: Bbnaija's Tobi Bakre Shares 10 Years Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.