Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,237 members, 7,829,432 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

I Slapped 3 Traders At Computer Village For Touching Me Inappropriately - Lady - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Slapped 3 Traders At Computer Village For Touching Me Inappropriately - Lady (50457 Views)

Lady Confronts Man For Touching Inappropriately Inside A Bus In Ikorodu Lagos / Police, Task Force Repel Hoodlums Attempt At Computer Village Ikeja / Nigerian Man Punches A Police Officer Outside A UK Nightclub For Touching Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Slapped 3 Traders At Computer Village For Touching Me Inappropriately - Lady by 1759ademola(m): 3:14pm On Aug 22, 2019
What were you wearing. Many of today's ladies dress as a LovePeddler to harass guys and still frown at touching.

1 Like

Re: I Slapped 3 Traders At Computer Village For Touching Me Inappropriately - Lady by wiseone28: 3:15pm On Aug 22, 2019
godofuck231:
line them up like firing squad and fire one hot round of slap

Re: I Slapped 3 Traders At Computer Village For Touching Me Inappropriately - Lady by judedwriter(m): 3:17pm On Aug 22, 2019
Flashh:
When they lack attention online, they come up with this.

I don't need to read it twice, to know she's lying.

Obviously lying. Is she wonder woman?

1 Like

Re: I Slapped 3 Traders At Computer Village For Touching Me Inappropriately - Lady by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 22, 2019
Story for the gods

1 Like

Re: I Slapped 3 Traders At Computer Village For Touching Me Inappropriately - Lady by taiwolomo1: 3:19pm On Aug 22, 2019
Woman Tell another lie jor lipsrsealed
Re: I Slapped 3 Traders At Computer Village For Touching Me Inappropriately - Lady by ajl: 3:19pm On Aug 22, 2019
Its a common problem in many Lagos markets dominated by men.
Re: I Slapped 3 Traders At Computer Village For Touching Me Inappropriately - Lady by Comanche(f): 3:20pm On Aug 22, 2019
I was still there last week.

They don't really touch inappropriately, they just keep pestering you to come with them.

The best evading technique I use Is to fake a phone call. That way when they keep talking to you, you keep talking to your phone. Then occasional drop a 'guy I dey on top call na' with an exasperated look.

Works like a charm all the time.

2 Likes

Re: I Slapped 3 Traders At Computer Village For Touching Me Inappropriately - Lady by Angelfrost(m): 3:23pm On Aug 22, 2019
Why do some guys feel the need to always cop a feel when they are in the midst of impressionable ladies?... I see them do this unnecessary touching, and I find it quite irritating as a guy... No matter how strong the urge is, I won't touch a lady at all, cos it's way undignified... What do they hope to achieve? Sexual gratification?... Pathetic!!! undecided

1 Like

Re: I Slapped 3 Traders At Computer Village For Touching Me Inappropriately - Lady by friendlyadvice: 3:25pm On Aug 22, 2019
she no even fine sef
Re: I Slapped 3 Traders At Computer Village For Touching Me Inappropriately - Lady by Femeto: 3:29pm On Aug 22, 2019
She never jam.
Re: I Slapped 3 Traders At Computer Village For Touching Me Inappropriately - Lady by googi: 3:30pm On Aug 22, 2019
Ms. Odeyinka,

Oppression and taking advantage of ladies are serious problems; it is not an experiment. Were you dressed to be provocative or modestly dressed as respectable lady?

The problem with African women copying Western ladies blindly is that their sacrificial lambs are black men. Most of the white men accused of abuse are tied up in courts, sent to Supreme Court as Justice, died as PlayBoy and Pent House Magazine owner or elected President.

Tempting African men in a crowd will not help your cause even as a lawyer. The chilling effect in America has been vigorously fought against, by white women. The same ones that instigate black women against black men while they stay with their abusive white men.
Re: I Slapped 3 Traders At Computer Village For Touching Me Inappropriately - Lady by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 22, 2019
UDOKABESTLUV:
Come to Onitsha, make those boys touch u

There is /was (don't know if he is still there) a mad man at eke Awka. He touched a lady's ukwu and the lady turned and was like "are you m...d? shocked (you understand the reaction na? grin) she ran away as she discovered he is a mad man. This happens around 2009.
Re: I Slapped 3 Traders At Computer Village For Touching Me Inappropriately - Lady by MrNipplesLover(m): 3:35pm On Aug 22, 2019
Kreamie:
ITs your lucky day.

seriously, her lucky day.

that's if she posted the truth.
Re: I Slapped 3 Traders At Computer Village For Touching Me Inappropriately - Lady by babajay109(m): 3:36pm On Aug 22, 2019
There actions were totally unacceptable but young lady, you just came out of the lions den unscatted.
Re: I Slapped 3 Traders At Computer Village For Touching Me Inappropriately - Lady by godofuck231: 3:40pm On Aug 22, 2019
[quote author=wiseone28 post=81500710][/quote] bros j ,is play we are
Re: I Slapped 3 Traders At Computer Village For Touching Me Inappropriately - Lady by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 22, 2019
Re: I Slapped 3 Traders At Computer Village For Touching Me Inappropriately - Lady by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 22, 2019
Comanche:
I was still there last week.

They don't really touch inappropriately, they just keep pestering you to come with them.

The best evading technique I use Is to fake a phone call. That way when they keep talking to you, you keep talking to your phone. Then occasional drop a 'guy I dey on top call na' with an exasperated look.

Works like a charm all the time.

WOW. Nice one jare.

I think they harass both genders though, mostly Ibos though (not a tribal slur). In most Lagos markets, at Apapa, and the notorious Oshodi. cheesy

Its just their style and its a consequence of stiff competition.

I dont think she needed to resort to slapping though. Some women are just living with intense and deep pain and hatred for men and they use any slight advantage to do what is unnecessary.
Re: I Slapped 3 Traders At Computer Village For Touching Me Inappropriately - Lady by inikamoze(m): 3:42pm On Aug 22, 2019
kvngceci:
Equilog Technical Training Institute in partnership with Hardhat Training Center U.S.A and OSHA. We offer an Excellent, Effective and a Professional Training in heavy duty machines as Crane, Excavator, Forklift, Pay loader, Swamp buggy. Registration is currently on-going for the next batch of Professional Crane Operator Training starting September 9, 2019.
Endeavor to register early...

No contact details, No address? Na wa ooo
Re: I Slapped 3 Traders At Computer Village For Touching Me Inappropriately - Lady by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 3:44pm On Aug 22, 2019
ruffbamreal:

There is /was (don't know if he is still there) a mad man at eke Awka. He touched a lady's ukwu and the lady turned and was like "are you m...d? shocked (you understand the reaction na? grin) she ran away as she discovered he is a mad man. This happens around 2009.
Funny you
Re: I Slapped 3 Traders At Computer Village For Touching Me Inappropriately - Lady by Sewasaunt(f): 3:56pm On Aug 22, 2019
godofuck231:
Maybe she was nnaked

Dear Slowpoke

People like you make me sick!

Even if she was naked, that was not an invitation to being touched inappropriately.

Anyways, yes! men do touch women inappropriately in computer village, Ikeja, Lagos, especially the shops beside the bridge.

Luckily, you have a penis so you don't frequently get to have people touch you and violate you.

When you manage to speak out , you get called ugly names.
They tell you that you are too educated
They ask if you are a virgin
They ask if it is only your husband you are sleeping with
They say because they managed to pity you and touch you

P.s It doesn't matter what you wear or what you look like. You simply have to be a female

One would think that you penis-ed lot would step up to hold your fellows accountable and call out their thrash but no, most of you think the same way.

Hallelujah for the good men out there, God bless every single one of you.

1 Like

Re: I Slapped 3 Traders At Computer Village For Touching Me Inappropriately - Lady by Sewasaunt(f): 3:57pm On Aug 22, 2019
1759ademola:
What were you wearing. Many of today's ladies dress as a LovePeddler to harass guys and still frown at touching.

Rape/ sexual harassment apologist spotted

1 Like

Re: I Slapped 3 Traders At Computer Village For Touching Me Inappropriately - Lady by bastardmod: 3:58pm On Aug 22, 2019
Women are scum

2 Likes

Re: I Slapped 3 Traders At Computer Village For Touching Me Inappropriately - Lady by Sewasaunt(f): 3:59pm On Aug 22, 2019
friendlyadvice:
she no even fine sef

This is exactly what more than half of the irritating sellers that touch women anyhow in Computer village, Yaba market and Balogun market say when women stand up for themselves.

You know what that makes you?

2 Likes

Re: I Slapped 3 Traders At Computer Village For Touching Me Inappropriately - Lady by Rubicon67(m): 4:02pm On Aug 22, 2019
calddon:
Achievement

Would you say that or be happy if your mum, Wife, sister or loved ones get touched inappropriately?

In a sane and lawful clime, they will probably end up in jail.

Don't condone nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: I Slapped 3 Traders At Computer Village For Touching Me Inappropriately - Lady by Sewasaunt(f): 4:04pm On Aug 22, 2019
Rubicon67:

Would you say that or be happy if your mum, Wife, sister or loved ones get touched inappropriately?

In a sane and lawful clime, they will probably end up in jail.

Don't condone nonsense.

God bless you!

1 Like

Re: I Slapped 3 Traders At Computer Village For Touching Me Inappropriately - Lady by Spacewalker(m): 4:09pm On Aug 22, 2019
She is not serious. Let her go to some places where lawlessness abounds and try it,before she knows what's happening,she would be lynched by the men.

As a Lady, u can't slap me and go free, I would surely give u double dose,nonsense and slap angry

1 Like

Re: I Slapped 3 Traders At Computer Village For Touching Me Inappropriately - Lady by Sunsets: 4:13pm On Aug 22, 2019
Was the slap done serially or randomly? Did they line up to receive it? May be it happened at different times of the day
247viral:
A lawyer being harassed by traders in Computer Village has told of how she slapped three of them and what happened afterwards.

@t_odeyinka tweeted: "I slapped three men in computer village today because they touched me inappropriately, by the time I was leaving, some other men were telling their colleagues “no touch am o, na fighter”."

Lawyer narrates what happened after she slapped three traders at Computer Village

Ms. Odeyinka's experience comes after concerned women and men organised a market march which saw them go into market places to sensitize traders and explain to them why it's wrong to sexually harass and slut-shame women in the market places.

https://www.042hits.com/lawyer-narrates-what-happened-after-she-slapped-three-traders-at-computer-village/

Re: I Slapped 3 Traders At Computer Village For Touching Me Inappropriately - Lady by Arewa1408: 4:15pm On Aug 22, 2019
Untainted007:
For ur mind now u be Vandame for slapping and going scot-free. Although, I'm nt in support of such harrashment. But the day u will slap Indian herb smoker wey him head don knock, you go hear am. He go don lash u d one wey go deaf u befr he's been arrested but u won't hear well again wit d affected part.

Nonsense, also include here the day those men go touch beta arewa soldier wife and dem carry am go barracks, na dat time you go sabi say khaki and leather difference dey there. Idiotic uneducated fools in the market no sabi boundaries and they will be touching people anyhow.

1 Like

Re: I Slapped 3 Traders At Computer Village For Touching Me Inappropriately - Lady by matinos28(m): 4:16pm On Aug 22, 2019
Okoroawusa:

It happens. All in the name of "calling customer"
sure bro....it happens everywhere to both guys and ladies computer village, emeka offor plaza Onitsha, milverton Aba, etc. But u don't go about slapping those touts
Re: I Slapped 3 Traders At Computer Village For Touching Me Inappropriately - Lady by seanjy4konji: 4:20pm On Aug 22, 2019
Never believe anything coming from twitter..

Never..

Even donald trump tweets rubbish to downlow later on.

1 Like

Re: I Slapped 3 Traders At Computer Village For Touching Me Inappropriately - Lady by Arewa1408: 4:25pm On Aug 22, 2019
UDOKABESTLUV:
Come to Onitsha, make those boys touch u

Now, youre boasting abi? You also know those uneducated idiots at Onitsha main market are always and forever harassing customers, Now if they harass one Col. Garba Musa's wife, sister, daughter or one Police Sup. wife, daughter,sister and he storms the market and mopol or soldiers show those idiots the real deal, you will come online and be crying how cos of ordinary touch dem open fire on your brothers. That day will come soon, hopefully i am in position of authority then, i will close down that market until all those he-goats has undergone training on proper conduct and sign document evidencing that before i re-open the market.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thief Caught On Arik Air Flight From Lagos To Abuja (Photos, Video) / Yahoo Boys Make Mockery Of EFCC — Say "Yahoo Money Too Sweet" / See The Thief Caught In My Area.(pics.)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.