Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,647 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

I Slapped 3 Traders At Computer Village For Touching Me Inappropriately - Lady - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Slapped 3 Traders At Computer Village For Touching Me Inappropriately - Lady (50447 Views)

Lady Confronts Man For Touching Inappropriately Inside A Bus In Ikorodu Lagos / Police, Task Force Repel Hoodlums Attempt At Computer Village Ikeja / Nigerian Man Punches A Police Officer Outside A UK Nightclub For Touching Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Slapped 3 Traders At Computer Village For Touching Me Inappropriately - Lady by sayisayi(m): 4:25pm On Aug 22, 2019
vastolord4:
This is the first case I've heard about inappropriate touching at computer village... seems your different from the regular ladies..

So you must believe the earth is flat because you have never circumvented it, abi?

Eye service life philosophy grin grin
Re: I Slapped 3 Traders At Computer Village For Touching Me Inappropriately - Lady by Untainted007: 4:31pm On Aug 22, 2019
Arewa1408:

Nonsense, also include here the day those men go touch beta arewa soldier wife and dem carry am go barracks, na dat time you go sabi say khaki and leather difference dey there. Idiotic uneducated fools in the market no sabi boundaries and they will be touching people anyhow.

I'm nt in support of their touches bt going ahead to slap them is uncalled for. You knw in court the guys can deny they never touched her, cos she has no witness while the same guys will av witnesses that they were actually slapped, is it nt this same countyywhere the judiciary are biase?
Re: I Slapped 3 Traders At Computer Village For Touching Me Inappropriately - Lady by friendlyadvice: 4:38pm On Aug 22, 2019
Sewasaunt:

You know what that makes you?
cool a man with taste

1 Like

Re: I Slapped 3 Traders At Computer Village For Touching Me Inappropriately - Lady by marlow1962(m): 4:42pm On Aug 22, 2019
Which part of news is this rubbish now. angry
Re: I Slapped 3 Traders At Computer Village For Touching Me Inappropriately - Lady by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 4:50pm On Aug 22, 2019
Arewa1408:

Now, youre boasting abi? You also know those uneducated idiots at Onitsha main market are always and forever harassing customers, Now if they harass one Col. Garba Musa's wife, sister, daughter or one Police Sup. wife, daughter,sister and he storms the market and mopol or soldiers show those idiots the real deal, you will come online and be crying how cos of ordinary touch dem open fire on your brothers. That day will come soon, hopefully i am in position of authority then, i will close down that market until all those he-goats has undergone training on proper conduct and sign document evidencing that before i re-open the market.

I dey onitsha bro
Re: I Slapped 3 Traders At Computer Village For Touching Me Inappropriately - Lady by calddon(m): 4:54pm On Aug 22, 2019
Rubicon67:

Would you say that or be happy if your mum, Wife, sister or loved ones get touched inappropriately?

In a sane and lawful clime, they will probably end up in jail.

Don't condone nonsense.
dude, don't jump into conclusions. You obviously are uninformed as to what i condone.

1 Like

Re: I Slapped 3 Traders At Computer Village For Touching Me Inappropriately - Lady by wakes: 4:57pm On Aug 22, 2019
Really
Re: I Slapped 3 Traders At Computer Village For Touching Me Inappropriately - Lady by technuel: 4:57pm On Aug 22, 2019
vastolord4:
This is the first case I've heard about inappropriate touching at computer village... seems your different from the regular ladies..
Don't mind them jare who get time tonne touching people ass in Computer Village. All these People looking for cheap publicity
Re: I Slapped 3 Traders At Computer Village For Touching Me Inappropriately - Lady by Kylce042(m): 5:36pm On Aug 22, 2019
247viral:
A lawyer being harassed by traders in Computer Village has told of how she slapped three of them and what happened afterwards.

@t_odeyinka tweeted: "I slapped three men in computer village today because they touched me inappropriately, by the time I was leaving, some other men were telling their colleagues “no touch am o, na fighter”."

Lawyer narrates what happened after she slapped three traders at Computer Village

Ms. Odeyinka's experience comes after concerned women and men organised a market march which saw them go into market places to sensitize traders and explain to them why it's wrong to sexually harass and slut-shame women in the market places.

https://www.042hits.com/lawyer-narrates-what-happened-after-she-slapped-three-traders-at-computer-village/

May she come try am for onitcha she go necked go
Re: I Slapped 3 Traders At Computer Village For Touching Me Inappropriately - Lady by qleap2all(m): 6:15pm On Aug 22, 2019
247viral:
A lawyer being harassed by traders in Computer Village has told of how she slapped three of them and what happened afterwards.

@t_odeyinka tweeted: "I slapped three men in computer village today because they touched me inappropriately, by the time I was leaving, some other men were telling their colleagues “no touch am o, na fighter”."

Lawyer narrates what happened after she slapped three traders at Computer Village

Ms. Odeyinka's experience comes after concerned women and men organised a market march which saw them go into market places to sensitize traders and explain to them why it's wrong to sexually harass and slut-shame women in the market places.

https://www.042hits.com/lawyer-narrates-what-happened-after-she-slapped-three-traders-at-computer-village/

Very common with those #IgboTraders. Sometimes it look as rituals to me!
Re: I Slapped 3 Traders At Computer Village For Touching Me Inappropriately - Lady by poweredcom(m): 6:29pm On Aug 22, 2019
Na ur highest power be dat hahaha why u come de post on twitter
Re: I Slapped 3 Traders At Computer Village For Touching Me Inappropriately - Lady by BluntBoy(m): 6:51pm On Aug 22, 2019
UDOKABESTLUV:

I dey onitsha bro
grin
Re: I Slapped 3 Traders At Computer Village For Touching Me Inappropriately - Lady by chiefobdk(m): 7:01pm On Aug 22, 2019
247viral:

Those boys wey dey stand for road na... Computer to village shop owners re so exposed...
Re: I Slapped 3 Traders At Computer Village For Touching Me Inappropriately - Lady by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 7:09pm On Aug 22, 2019
BluntBoy:

grin
U dey laugh
Re: I Slapped 3 Traders At Computer Village For Touching Me Inappropriately - Lady by Comanche(f): 7:16pm On Aug 22, 2019
Kalixx:

WOW. Nice one jare.

I think they harass both genders though, mostly Ibos though (not a tribal slur). In most Lagos markets, at Apapa, and the notorious Oshodi. cheesy

Its just their style and its a consequence of stiff competition.

I dont think she needed to resort to slapping though. Some women are just living with intense and deep pain and hatred for men and they use any slight advantage to do what is unnecessary.

Yeah, I agree with. smiley

1 Like

Re: I Slapped 3 Traders At Computer Village For Touching Me Inappropriately - Lady by okeniti: 7:24pm On Aug 22, 2019
Totally justifiable. Remember you can judge a country by how it treats women. The better we treat women ultimately means better future generations.
Re: I Slapped 3 Traders At Computer Village For Touching Me Inappropriately - Lady by Nobody: 7:58pm On Aug 22, 2019
attention seeker
Re: I Slapped 3 Traders At Computer Village For Touching Me Inappropriately - Lady by Rubicon67(m): 8:03pm On Aug 22, 2019
calddon:
dude, don't jump into conclusions. You obviously are uninformed as to what i condone.

I am not jumping into conclusions, i am only responding to your response. And by your response, It's obvious what you condone.
Re: I Slapped 3 Traders At Computer Village For Touching Me Inappropriately - Lady by Arewa1408: 8:11pm On Aug 22, 2019
Untainted007:

I'm nt in support of their touches bt going ahead to slap them is uncalled for. You knw in court the guys can deny they never touched her, cos she has no witness while the same guys will av witnesses that they were actually slapped, is it nt this same countyywhere the judiciary are biase?

I see your point. That is the problem in Nigeria, you have to do irrational thing to stop irrational behaviour. Yes i am not in support of the slap either however, You just cannot stop those idiots from pulling and harassing ladies. They will forever refuse to listen so, you have to do something drastic because you have no choice whatsoever.
Re: I Slapped 3 Traders At Computer Village For Touching Me Inappropriately - Lady by Arewa1408: 8:16pm On Aug 22, 2019
Comanche:

Yeah, I agree with. smiley

Comanche, i disagree with you. The grip is firm and if you scream leave me alone they will still refuse or they will start insulting and body shaming you. Most ladies just do not want to be touched. It's called "personal space" and everybody is entitled to their personal space.
Re: I Slapped 3 Traders At Computer Village For Touching Me Inappropriately - Lady by nlPoster: 9:00pm On Aug 22, 2019
Re: I Slapped 3 Traders At Computer Village For Touching Me Inappropriately - Lady by calddon(m): 9:06pm On Aug 22, 2019
Rubicon67:

I am not jumping into conclusions, i am only responding to your response. And by your response, It's obvious what you condone.
i dont condone violence against women neither do i condone violence against men.

What i especially do not condone is women who dress indecently and those who give excuses for dressing as such.

I highly do not condone men who lack self control towards women.

Here we have a lady who might have dressed improperly to the market thereby attracting unnecessary attention to herself stating that she slapped three men. Indeed that's a big achievement.

Unless we address the underlying causes of our problems in the society the decay wont stop. angry
Re: I Slapped 3 Traders At Computer Village For Touching Me Inappropriately - Lady by grandstar(m): 9:11pm On Aug 22, 2019
it's extremely common with Igbo traders. I like Igbo but just stating the obvious.

They have this bad habit of grabbing the arms of ladies with subtle sensuality on the pretext that they want the lady to patronise their wares. The lady on the other hand adamantly frees herself from their hold..

1 Like

Re: I Slapped 3 Traders At Computer Village For Touching Me Inappropriately - Lady by obinnawhyte(m): 9:27pm On Aug 22, 2019
kvngceci:
Equilog Technical Training Institute in partnership with Hardhat Training Center U.S.A and OSHA. We offer an Excellent, Effective and a Professional Training in heavy duty machines as Crane, Excavator, Forklift, Pay loader, Swamp buggy. Registration is currently on-going for the next batch of Professional Crane Operator Training starting September 9, 2019.
Endeavor to register early...
Send me details on how to go about this 08068859986
Re: I Slapped 3 Traders At Computer Village For Touching Me Inappropriately - Lady by obinnawhyte(m): 9:39pm On Aug 22, 2019
Kalixx:

WOW. Nice one jare.

I think they harass both genders though, mostly Ibos though (not a tribal slur). In most Lagos markets, at Apapa, and the notorious Oshodi. cheesy

Its just their style and its a consequence of stiff competition.

I dont think she needed to resort to slapping though. Some women are just living with intense and deep pain and hatred for men and they use any slight advantage to do what is unnecessary.
I can smell your sacarsm you tribalistic fellow, hope you can say same for afonja and alaye harassing people at bus stops?
Re: I Slapped 3 Traders At Computer Village For Touching Me Inappropriately - Lady by Rubicon67(m): 10:06pm On Aug 22, 2019
calddon:
i dont condone violence against women neither do i condone violence against men.

What i especially do not condone is women who dress indecently and those who give excuses for dressing as such.

I highly do not condone men who lack self control towards women.

Here we have a lady who might have dressed improperly to the market thereby attracting unnecessary attention to herself stating that she slapped three men. Indeed that's a big achievement.

Unless we address the underlying causes of our problems in the society the decay wont stop. angry

The underlying cause of our problem in Nigeria is that lawlessness abound.

Indecency or not, no man should hide under that guise to sexually assault a woman. Are those men moral police officers? Can they not exercise self restraints?

Besides, theses lousy and uncultured individuals would sexually assault any woman even if she completely covers up in onion sacks.

1 Like

Re: I Slapped 3 Traders At Computer Village For Touching Me Inappropriately - Lady by Comanche(f): 10:09pm On Aug 22, 2019
Arewa1408:

Comanche, i disagree with you. The grip is firm and if you scream leave me alone they will still refuse or they will start insulting and body shaming you. Most ladies just do not want to be touched. It's called "personal space" and everybody is entitled to their personal space.

Yeah, personal space is important.

However in situations like that, having an aggressive approach wouldn't really be helpful.

One just has to look for a better way of handling them.

Try the tip I gave in my post. It really does help.

BTW, have you ever been to Katangua market?

That's one is a different level again. Hehe cheesy
Re: I Slapped 3 Traders At Computer Village For Touching Me Inappropriately - Lady by Arewa1408: 10:29pm On Aug 22, 2019
Comanche:

Yeah, personal space is important.

However in situations like that, having an aggressive approach wouldn't really be helpful.

One just has to look for a better way of handling them.

Try the tip I gave in my post. It really does help.

BTW, have you ever been to Katangua market?

That's one is a different level again. Hehe cheesy

Think about it again, one has to go through all that and pretend to be talking on the phone before they are left alone? No, this aggressive attitude should lead to something drastic then maybe they will learn. I am hoping one day, a group of hot headed army or mopols will storm the market and a molested lady will point out her molesters and they will be flogged and beaten to a pulp, then maybe something will change. Don't get me wrong i am not mean spirited but i hate the fact that a lady will tell those he goats over and over and over and overrrrr again that they should just leave her alone and they will refuse to listen. I have a sister that hates going to the market because of that. Yes, i have been to Katangua, loong ago, cant rem my experience.
Re: I Slapped 3 Traders At Computer Village For Touching Me Inappropriately - Lady by fx45(m): 11:42pm On Aug 22, 2019
Arewa1408:
Think about it again, one has to go through all that and pretend to be talking on the phone before they are left alone? No, this aggressive attitude should lead to something drastic then maybe they will learn. I am hoping one day, a group of hot headed army or mopols will storm the market and a molested lady will point out her molesters and they will be flogged and beaten to a pulp, then maybe something will change. Don't get me wrong i am not mean spirited but i hate the fact that a lady will tell those he goats over and over and over and overrrrr again that they should just leave her alone and they will refuse to listen. I have a sister that hates going to the market because of that. Yes, i have been to Katangua, loong ago, cant rem my experience.
If you're a woman, I would ask you who really is interested in touching a masquerade draped in hijab?
Re: I Slapped 3 Traders At Computer Village For Touching Me Inappropriately - Lady by Sprumbaba: 1:11am On Aug 23, 2019
vastolord4:

How is she different? A lady walking with me was once touched inappropriately.
Re: I Slapped 3 Traders At Computer Village For Touching Me Inappropriately - Lady by Arewa1408: 1:15am On Aug 23, 2019
fx45:
If you're a woman, I would ask you who really is interested in touching a masquerade draped in hijab?

I dont understand you, however, are you making a mockery of the hijab that muslim women wear?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thief Caught On Arik Air Flight From Lagos To Abuja (Photos, Video) / See The Thief Caught In My Area.(pics.) / Yahoo Boys Make Mockery Of EFCC — Say "Yahoo Money Too Sweet"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.