Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,769 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Nurudeen Kama Facebook Post About Elisha Abbo Lands Him In Court - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nurudeen Kama Facebook Post About Elisha Abbo Lands Him In Court (20308 Views)

Is Senator Ishaku Elisha Abbo HIV/AIDS Positive? / Video Of Senator Elisha Abbo Assaulting A Woman Inside store / Who Is Elisha Abbo? Biography Of Senator At Adult Toy Shop Assaulting Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nurudeen Kama Facebook Post About Elisha Abbo Lands Him In Court by blank(f): 3:52pm On Aug 22, 2019
Now, Elisha Abbo has to prove that the what was said against him are false.

Would he agree to go to a lab and have a HIV test?

Also, the statements does not name him directly as having any of this things.

1 Like

Re: Nurudeen Kama Facebook Post About Elisha Abbo Lands Him In Court by materialproject: 3:53pm On Aug 22, 2019
Hahahahahahaha
Re: Nurudeen Kama Facebook Post About Elisha Abbo Lands Him In Court by ridbell01(m): 3:56pm On Aug 22, 2019
Bluffly:
You see why the slapped lady should have sued the senator. He knows when to use the law while Nigerians are advising the lady to go for money. In fact, the action of the senator should have cost him his seat.
but this is Nigeria where we celebrate money
Re: Nurudeen Kama Facebook Post About Elisha Abbo Lands Him In Court by rhythyson: 4:02pm On Aug 22, 2019
Haba

1 Like

Re: Nurudeen Kama Facebook Post About Elisha Abbo Lands Him In Court by Mummymahdi(f): 4:04pm On Aug 22, 2019
so now what's wrong with his post? All is truth
the man that slapped and beat a pregnant woman in such environment is not enough to defame himself just by going to Love Machine shop?
is this post that will defame him?
the man is going Scott free while one with post is facing the law,
Nigeria is under a curse definitely
so sad, sad stories all time daily

2 Likes

Re: Nurudeen Kama Facebook Post About Elisha Abbo Lands Him In Court by wonlasewonimi: 4:07pm On Aug 22, 2019
Everybody don cast for this country.
Re: Nurudeen Kama Facebook Post About Elisha Abbo Lands Him In Court by charlito94(m): 4:09pm On Aug 22, 2019
Priscy01:

https://foxmeek.com/news/bindows-former-aide-lands-in-court-over-facebook-post-on-senator-elisha-abbo

Hey dear nice profile. Pretty face n u got a nice blog... Maybe we can work 2geda
Re: Nurudeen Kama Facebook Post About Elisha Abbo Lands Him In Court by Arewa1408: 4:11pm On Aug 22, 2019
TroubleMaker47:

Where is the defamation there?

[img]https://media1./images/d591623c9a16e971268f60e375aa82de/tenor.gif?itemid=13138796[/img]

That Judge should know better!!!

Really? You must be an IPOB member, cos IPOB has never done anything wrong. All they do is peaceful demonstrations. Dont worry same will be said about you someday and try not to be in denial phase only when it suits you.
Re: Nurudeen Kama Facebook Post About Elisha Abbo Lands Him In Court by benobyeze(m): 4:13pm On Aug 22, 2019
How can any reasonable person compare Balewa with Abbo. They're opposite.

1 Like

Re: Nurudeen Kama Facebook Post About Elisha Abbo Lands Him In Court by Paulugo(m): 4:29pm On Aug 22, 2019
I need a standard blog. Who can help me create it. I don't mind the cost as long it up to standard.

I will sure give you what you want check www.kodehauz.com and you will get what you need.
Re: Nurudeen Kama Facebook Post About Elisha Abbo Lands Him In Court by katlord(m): 4:39pm On Aug 22, 2019
rookidmart:
So where's the "defamation"?

I wonder oooo

His name was not even mentioned in the post and the court fined 500k sad
What kind of court do we have self

1 Like

Re: Nurudeen Kama Facebook Post About Elisha Abbo Lands Him In Court by Ugohenryugo(m): 4:40pm On Aug 22, 2019
For those of you asking questions about where the defamation took place. With common sense and Logic, the senator's was not seen, heard or mentioned, but there's one thing about this legal business many of us don't understand. One of such things, is that judgement is at the discretion of the magistrate/judge. That means the judge can actually decide even without an evidence (senator's name) that the post actually was referring to the senator, that's the judge using his discretion, legal right and moral responsibility and reasoning to come to such conclusion.
E.g when someone said, I knew something about the 9/11 bloodshed (America wasn't mentioned, bombing, terrorist, world Trade Center or Twin Towers wasn't mentioned, but under law, such person will be held accountable to come and explain what he knew about the terrorist attack on the World Trade Center in America. In fact, that person automatically becomes a suspect , he can't come out to say did he mention America?
So please brothers, let's be informed.
The senator's action remained condemned! While anyone that wishes to use foul words on him or stigmatize him based on his medical records ( don't forget, it is a criminal offence to stigmatize people or persons living with HIV or publicize their medical records /history) because of his actions should also be ready to dance to the tune of Coooooooooourt rise!!!

3 Likes

Re: Nurudeen Kama Facebook Post About Elisha Abbo Lands Him In Court by Eraddray(m): 4:52pm On Aug 22, 2019
Oboy see punchline... but I'd post the same if the thought rush to my mind... and this post wasn't even so direct...
Re: Nurudeen Kama Facebook Post About Elisha Abbo Lands Him In Court by PatrickOkunima(m): 4:55pm On Aug 22, 2019
obembet:
I need a standard blog. Who can help me create it. I don't mind the cost as long it up to standard

I can. Order through my website, www.vapatrick.com

Don't let the appearance of my site discourage you, that's how I want it.
Re: Nurudeen Kama Facebook Post About Elisha Abbo Lands Him In Court by wakes: 4:56pm On Aug 22, 2019
hm
Re: Nurudeen Kama Facebook Post About Elisha Abbo Lands Him In Court by TroubleMaker47(m): 4:59pm On Aug 22, 2019
Arewa1408:

[s]Really? You must be an IPOB member, cos IPOB has never done anything wrong. All they do is peaceful demonstrations. Dont worry same will be said about you someday and try not to be in denial phase only when it suits you.[/s]
You're boring... ok bye!!!

1 Like

Re: Nurudeen Kama Facebook Post About Elisha Abbo Lands Him In Court by Legendguru: 5:04pm On Aug 22, 2019
hmm
Re: Nurudeen Kama Facebook Post About Elisha Abbo Lands Him In Court by jaxxy(m): 5:11pm On Aug 22, 2019
I’m honestly looking for the defamation. This silly senator who Mal handled a pregnant woman and should have resigned or slammed with a fine along with public apology.

1 Like

Re: Nurudeen Kama Facebook Post About Elisha Abbo Lands Him In Court by Difrent: 5:22pm On Aug 22, 2019
I've always suspected that Senator Abbo was a gay he look soooo gayish
Re: Nurudeen Kama Facebook Post About Elisha Abbo Lands Him In Court by jamace(m): 5:27pm On Aug 22, 2019
Nigeria is now an ANIMAL ARM where MIGHT is RIGHT. Kwantinue unu hear. angry
Re: Nurudeen Kama Facebook Post About Elisha Abbo Lands Him In Court by PapaAdanna: 5:30pm On Aug 22, 2019
So what is wrong in what he wrote

It is only in Nigeria that tables turn against you for saying the truth... Especially wen u are not in power

1 Like

Re: Nurudeen Kama Facebook Post About Elisha Abbo Lands Him In Court by onadana: 5:53pm On Aug 22, 2019
rookidmart:

He didn't even mention any name.

2 Likes

Re: Nurudeen Kama Facebook Post About Elisha Abbo Lands Him In Court by MetaPhysical: 6:13pm On Aug 22, 2019
Does IPOB have Abbo's travel itinerary?

grin

1 Like

Re: Nurudeen Kama Facebook Post About Elisha Abbo Lands Him In Court by Adekdammy: 6:29pm On Aug 22, 2019
Indeed there was a country.
Re: Nurudeen Kama Facebook Post About Elisha Abbo Lands Him In Court by Bluffly: 6:46pm On Aug 22, 2019
ridbell01:
but this is Nigeria where we celebrate money
Which is the genesis of our problems. We need to start addressing our value system. Many thought they aren't well fed but in truth they are only not contented. Once there is contentment we'll value humanity more and try to make better of it.
Re: Nurudeen Kama Facebook Post About Elisha Abbo Lands Him In Court by Coolgent(m): 6:55pm On Aug 22, 2019
rookidmart:
Help me ask them o
Perhaps he used Senator Abba Pic

1 Like

Re: Nurudeen Kama Facebook Post About Elisha Abbo Lands Him In Court by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:15pm On Aug 22, 2019
Shadrach! Meshach!! Abednigooo!!!
See upper cut!

Re: Nurudeen Kama Facebook Post About Elisha Abbo Lands Him In Court by epadomo(m): 11:29pm On Aug 22, 2019
Hi, my name is Temitope Adeagbo. I work with American International (Aiico Insurance PLC), I offer service's extensively in the area of future financial security, children education and endowment fundings,retirement planning, project fundings and so much more. For more enquiries contact; 08060995086 or e-mail; temifirst2015@gmail.com. At AIICO PLC your Stability is Assured. Thanks.
Re: Nurudeen Kama Facebook Post About Elisha Abbo Lands Him In Court by Nobody: 1:38am On Aug 23, 2019
BruncleZuma:
Animal Farm
By George Orwell.
Re: Nurudeen Kama Facebook Post About Elisha Abbo Lands Him In Court by luluosas(m): 7:20am On Aug 23, 2019
Nigerian judiciary, hmmmmm
Re: Nurudeen Kama Facebook Post About Elisha Abbo Lands Him In Court by BruncleZuma: 3:38pm On Aug 23, 2019
Amuatulu:

By George Orwell.
Correct...
Re: Nurudeen Kama Facebook Post About Elisha Abbo Lands Him In Court by ridbell01(m): 9:38am On Aug 24, 2019
Bluffly:

Which is the genesis of our problems. We need to start addressing our value system. Many thought they aren't well fed but in truth they are only not contented. Once there is contentment we'll value humanity more and try to make better of it.
our society is not helping also just get money nobody care where and how you get it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko Haram Kills Four Soldiers In Borno State / Basil Atangana Kuna Arrested In Nigeria After Being Barred From Traveling. PICS / Nigeria Shell Employees Causing Oil Leaks For Profit - Dutch TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.