Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,226 members, 7,829,384 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Man Nabbed While Attempting To Leave With Hotel’s TV In His Bag In Benue (photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Nabbed While Attempting To Leave With Hotel’s TV In His Bag In Benue (photos (363 Views)

Edo SARS Operatives Leave With Man's Number Plate After Refusing To Open Car / Man Nabbed While Trying To Rape A New Mom In Abuja(video,photos) / Man Offers N250k To Anyone Who Can Help Recover His Bag Stolen In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Nabbed While Attempting To Leave With Hotel’s TV In His Bag In Benue (photos by star9jamedia: 3:11pm On Aug 22, 2019
Man nabbed while attempting to leave with hotel’s TV in his bag in Benue (photos)

A yet-to-be identified man got more than he bargained for after getting caught with a Plasma TV he stole from a hotel in Makurdi, Benue state capital.
The suspect was nabbed with the Plasma TV placed in a trolley bag after the hotel’s security insisted on running a check. Facebook user, Vera Iyo notified other hotels of the new antics employed by robbers as she shared photos from the scene of the incident.
She wrote;
“This guy came to kyabiz hotel mkd, Gboko road to steal this plasma TV but unfortunately we cought him.this should be a warning to other hotels, this ppl are not joking oooo. While he was caught he had keys to order hotel rooms, should incase you have a missing Tv in your hotel check E division.”
See photos below;

https://www.9jastarmedia.com/2019/08/bbnaija-watch-video-of-mercy-as-she-is.html

Re: Man Nabbed While Attempting To Leave With Hotel’s TV In His Bag In Benue (photos by juanjo2: 3:36pm On Aug 22, 2019
We need to be careful, last time I lodge out from a hotel, some minutes leta dey hotel management called my number that dey didn't see the towel any longer... And I slept with one gal like dat, to cut d story short, I just bring out d Glo line I gave Dem and break it
Re: Man Nabbed While Attempting To Leave With Hotel’s TV In His Bag In Benue (photos by Omihanifa: 4:17pm On Aug 22, 2019
This one way nah plasma TV people dey steal again for hotel shocked shocked very soon hotels go dey put bulglary proof cage Thier TV come chain am with padlock cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Treasure Durodola Pens Highly Emotional Tribute For Her Late Colleague Onwudinjo / All Xenophobic Attacks News: #saynotoxenophobia #sashutdown / Bravo As Nigerians Defend Themselves In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.