Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Agents Wanted At Edo Lottery - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Agents Wanted At Edo Lottery (1117 Views)

Data Entry Agents Wanted / Phone Agents Wanted At Phones45. N150k Monthly / Delivery Agents Wanted In All 36 States And Fct (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Agents Wanted At Edo Lottery by Emassy(m): 3:40pm On Aug 22, 2019
Edo Lottery is a vast growing lottery platform inaugurated by the Edo state government for employment and wealth distribution. Agents are needed across the country. Training will soon commence at the head office situated in benin city, edo state.

QUALIFICATION : Please note that there is no qualifications or experience required.

RESPONSIBILITY: Just interested people who want to be agents and own shops to make money for themselves.Shops are to be sizeable enough to occupy the edo lottery terminal.

SALARY: This is strictly based on commissions. Agents earn commissions from their daily sales. Commissions can vary from N3000 to even N30,000 daily. Depending on your location.

FEE: There is no fee required as everything is provided by edo lottery for free. All that is needed is to have a shop. Terminals and bonds would be made available f or even free.

Q&A:

Q: Can I join if I'm not in Edo state?
A: Yes. But you would have to come to benin city for accreditation.

Q: Do I get any privilege as a sub-agent?
A: Yes. Owning a shop gives you a priority over a location and the nearest edo lottery shop must be 10 poles from yours.

Q: What is the guarantee that this lottery platform will stand the test of survival before its predecessors?
A: 100%. The edo state government has given its total backing to the growth of this platform and has assured of full support to the first state lottery body in Nigeria.

Re: Agents Wanted At Edo Lottery by Emassy(m): 8:26pm On Aug 24, 2019
Agent forms are available for registration. Please contact me via my contact on my signature. Thank you
Re: Agents Wanted At Edo Lottery by Emassy(m): 6:49pm On Aug 29, 2019
Today's seminar was a great experience for my team and those of you who have contacted through this medium.

Re: Agents Wanted At Edo Lottery by Emassy(m): 7:24pm On Aug 29, 2019
Terminal

Re: Agents Wanted At Edo Lottery by Emassy(m): 7:27pm On Aug 29, 2019
The best is yet to come

Re: Agents Wanted At Edo Lottery by Emassy(m): 7:32pm On Aug 29, 2019
Don't wait to be told. This is real

(1) (Reply)

Mabest Academy Teaching & Non-teaching Job Recruitment / Please I Got An Invite From Capricon Digital Limited Lagosr / Job Vacancy - Customer Service Representatives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.