Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,054 members, 7,810,940 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

I Will Give The First 50 People This Video: The Men Who Built America... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Will Give The First 50 People This Video: The Men Who Built America... (1008 Views)

I Will Teach Only 50 People This Life Changing Opportunity / Top5 Forbes Richest Men Who Don’t Live Like They Worth Billions / How I Made My First #50,000 Online: Get Inspired (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Give The First 50 People This Video: The Men Who Built America... by GJulius(m): 4:17pm On Aug 22, 2019
Hello,

Seriously, this is the investment of the year, probably the decade!
Yes that does sounds like quite a statement, but if you really want to be successful like those MEN WHO BUILT AMERICA, you need to watch this Video. And I'm ready to send you this Video for FREE! I mean Free.

This Video may not be for everyone. And truly speaking, it is not for everyone. Some are going to despise this post.
Many may look at my write-up and say, nonsense!... and another person will grab the opportunity instantly. What is the difference? Hunger!

I'm sorry for too much story...

Here is the deal.

We are currently running a Promo on 50 most Powerful Audio Business Books from great author all over the World ...

I'm a huge fan of Audible, especially if you are on the go. These 40 books made a huge impact on the way I operate and my success so far. I believe it will do the same thing for you.

Understand that those who never stop learning are the most successful people in the long run, so why not use that lengthy car or plane ride as a time to learn something new?

Here are 40 incredible books you will have on Audible right now that are guaranteed to make you feel smarter, recharged, and like a better leader and business owner.

1. 15 invaluable Laws of Growth by John C. Maxwell
2. The Essential Drucker- Management Principles by Peter F. Drucker
3. The Lean Startup- How Today's Enterpreneurs Use Continuous Innovation to Create Radically Successful businesses By Eric Ries
4. Winning By Jack Welch with Suzy Welch
5. 6 months for 6 figures
6. 7 habits of Highly effective people By Steve Coveh
7. 80/20 principle Richard Koch
8. The 4- Hour Workweek By Timothy Ferriss
9. Awaken the Giant Within By Tony Robbins
10. Before u quit your job by Robert Kiyosaki
11. Building Your Network Marketing Business
12. Built to Last By James C. Collins & Jerry Porras
13. Cashflow Quadrant by Robert Kiyosaki
14. Change Your Thinking Change Your Life By Brian Tracy
15. Daring Greatly By Breve Brown
16. Delegation & supervision, Negotiation and Motivation By Brian Tracy
17.The ABC’s of writing Business Plan By Garrett Sutton
18. Failing Forward by John Maxwell
19. GO PRO- 7 Steps To Becoming A Network Marketing Professional By Eric Worre
20. Goals! How to get Everything You Want Faster Than You Ever Thought Possible By Brian Tracy
21. Guerrilla Marketing- Easy and Inexpensive Strategies For Making Big Profits For your Small Business By Jay Conrad Levinson
22. Guide to Investing By Robert Kiyosaki
23. HERO- from zero to hero... Your Secret Map to a rich life
24. How to Become Filthy Stinking Rich Through Network Marketing by Mark Yarnell
25. How To Build High Self-Esteem (A practical process for your personal growth) By Jack Canfield
26. The Tipping Point- How little things Can Make a Big Difference By Malcolm Gladwell
27. How To Talk To Anyone, Anytime, Anywhere By Larry King
28. How to Win Customers & keep them For Life by Micheal LeBoeuf
29. How to Win Friends and Influence People By Dale Carnegie
30. Increase Your Financia IQ- Get smarter with your money By Robert T, Kiyosaki
31. Lead The Field by Earl Nightingale
32. MONEY- Mastering The Game By Tony Robbins
33. Never Eat Alone- How to Build a Lifelong Community Of colleagues, Friends and Mentors By Keith Ferrazzi
34. NO EXCUSES! The power Of Self Discipline By Brian Tracy
35. OUTLIERS- The Story of Success by Malcolm Gladwell
36. Permission Marketing- Turning Starangers into Friends, and friends into customers by Seth Godin
37. Rich Dad Poor dad by Robert Kiyosaki
38. Richest man Babylon
39. SECOND CHANCE for your Money and Your Life By Robert T. Kiyosaki
40. Sometimes you win sometimes you learn or lose by John Maxwell

You will also have these Bonuses:
BONUS1:
EXTRA 10 ADDITIONAL AUDIO BOOKS.

1. Stand and Deliver- Mothod Of Public Speaking By Dale Carnegie
2. Start where you are by Chris Gardner
3. STEVE JOBS- The Genius Who Changed Our World By Walter Isaacson
4. The 21 Immutable Laws Of Marketing By Al Ries & Jack Trout
5. The ABC of writing Winning Business Plans By Garrett Sutton
6. The Aladdin Factor By Jack Canfied And Mark Victor Hansen
7. The Art Of Public Speaking By Dale Carnegie
8. The Greatest Salesman in the World By OG Mandino
9. The Intelligent Investor By Benjamin Graham
10. Good to great by Jim Collins

BONUS 2:
OVER 500 POWERFUL E-BOOKS FROM GREAT AUTHORS(#10,000)

BONUS 3; 32GB MEMORY CARD (worth #5,000)

BONUS 4: VIDEO( MEN WHO BUILT AMERICA).

The 50 audio books library comes in 32GB Memory Card at Bonanza price N9, 999.

Note: This price only valid till tomorrow, after tomorrow, it will go back to the initial price of N15,000.

Whatsapp/Call Now: GreatJulius +2348136700269

To your success

Sokoya Julius
Re: I Will Give The First 50 People This Video: The Men Who Built America... by GJulius(m): 6:36pm On Aug 22, 2019
Make the order Now...

And get the Video Free...
Re: I Will Give The First 50 People This Video: The Men Who Built America... by GJulius(m): 9:41am On Aug 23, 2019
Good morning everyone
Re: I Will Give The First 50 People This Video: The Men Who Built America... by GJulius(m): 1:43pm On Aug 23, 2019
The Promo is still valid...
Re: I Will Give The First 50 People This Video: The Men Who Built America... by GJulius(m): 7:31am On Aug 24, 2019
Audible is the next move now, don't be left out...

Order yours now.
Re: I Will Give The First 50 People This Video: The Men Who Built America... by GJulius(m): 10:46am On Aug 29, 2019
Good morning everyone
Re: I Will Give The First 50 People This Video: The Men Who Built America... by GJulius(m): 9:22am On Sep 16, 2019
Good morning everyone.
Keep the order coming.
Thanks
Re: I Will Give The First 50 People This Video: The Men Who Built America... by GJulius(m): 8:17am On Sep 17, 2019
Good dear customers

Keep the order coming
Re: I Will Give The First 50 People This Video: The Men Who Built America... by GJulius(m): 7:52am On Sep 18, 2019
You will also have these Bonuses:
BONUS1:
EXTRA 10 ADDITIONAL AUDIO BOOKS.

1. Stand and Deliver- Mothod Of Public Speaking By Dale Carnegie
2. Start where you are by Chris Gardner
3. STEVE JOBS- The Genius Who Changed Our World By Walter Isaacson
4. The 21 Immutable Laws Of Marketing By Al Ries & Jack Trout
5. The ABC of writing Winning Business Plans By Garrett Sutton
6. The Aladdin Factor By Jack Canfied And Mark Victor Hansen
7. The Art Of Public Speaking By Dale Carnegie
8. The Greatest Salesman in the World By OG Mandino
9. The Intelligent Investor By Benjamin Graham
10. Good to great by Jim Collins

BONUS 2:
OVER 500 POWERFUL E-BOOKS FROM GREAT AUTHORS(#10,000)

BONUS 3; 32GB MEMORY CARD (worth #5,000)

BONUS 4: VIDEO( MEN WHO BUILT AMERICA).

The 50 audio books library comes in 32GB Memory Card at Bonanza price N9, 999.

Note: This price only valid till tomorrow, after tomorrow, it will go back to the initial price of N15,000.
Re: I Will Give The First 50 People This Video: The Men Who Built America... by GJulius(m): 8:13am On Sep 23, 2019
Hello guys...
Good morning
Re: I Will Give The First 50 People This Video: The Men Who Built America... by GJulius(m): 1:56pm On Sep 23, 2019
Audio books...
Re: I Will Give The First 50 People This Video: The Men Who Built America... by GJulius(m): 1:41pm On Oct 08, 2019
Included in the package is:

The Essential Drucker- Management Principles by Peter F. Drucker
Re: I Will Give The First 50 People This Video: The Men Who Built America... by GJulius(m): 9:39am On Oct 16, 2019
Included in the package is:

Guerrilla Marketing- Easy and Inexpensive Strategies For Making Big Profits For your Small Business By Jay Conrad Levinson
Re: I Will Give The First 50 People This Video: The Men Who Built America... by AkimboESQ: 7:35am On Mar 08, 2020
08074025100 is my WhatsApp number..
Re: I Will Give The First 50 People This Video: The Men Who Built America... by GJulius(m): 12:04am On Mar 19, 2020
Still available

(1) (Reply)

Black Cow Horns and few white / ... / Where To Buy In Bulk Boxers, Singlet And Bodies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.