Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,542 members, 7,812,688 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

Where To Buy In Bulk Boxers, Singlet And Bodies. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Where To Buy In Bulk Boxers, Singlet And Bodies. (1010 Views)

Bodies Of Herbert Wigwe, Wife & Son Arrive Port Harcourt Airport (Photos) / Man Strips To His Boxers In A Lagos Bank To Demand For His Money (Video) / Men's Boxers And Armless Singlet For Sales In Large Quantities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where To Buy In Bulk Boxers, Singlet And Bodies. by Kike17: 10:47am On Feb 10, 2020
Good morning everyone and hope we had a great weekend?
My name is Kike, i have been a able to save some money to start up a small business, and i want to go into mobile under wears business, such as boxers, singlets and bodies. Since i am new in it, i dont no were to buy from in bulk, that their price is very low, so that i can sell them and make income.
Please house, i want you to help me out by telling me some places, location within or outside Lagos that as good pricing deal. God bless you as you help a sister to start up something. Looking forward in hearing from you all. Gracia�
Re: Where To Buy In Bulk Boxers, Singlet And Bodies. by Toby122(m): 1:51pm On Feb 10, 2020
hello kiki....Am into Boxers production, and we deal on high quality boxer and sell at affordable price...my location is Aba, Abia State, you can Call or Watsapp me on 08066636098 for samples and further negotiations.. thanks

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

"Longrich" The New Gold / I Will Design Social Media Posts For Your Brand/bussiness. / Order For Dudu Osun #10,000 Carton

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.