Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Naomi Campbell Says She Knew Jeffrey Epstein But Denies Knowledge Of Sex Crimes - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Naomi Campbell Says She Knew Jeffrey Epstein But Denies Knowledge Of Sex Crimes (210 Views)

JUNGLE JUSTICE: How I Would've Been Burnt For A Crime I Knew Nothing About / Jeffrey Epstein Signed His Final Will 2 Days Before Death In Manhattan Jail – Re / 12 Things You Will Always Wish You Knew Early In Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Naomi Campbell Says She Knew Jeffrey Epstein But Denies Knowledge Of Sex Crimes by newsypeople: 4:33pm On Aug 22, 2019
Naomi Campbell has admitted she knew Jeffrey Epstein but denied any knowledge of his depraved actions in a bizarre YouTube video condemning the late pedophile.

The supermodel, 49, released a five-minute clip in which she addressed rumors of her friendship with the billionaire sex offender, who hanged himself in his jail cell earlier this month and called his sordid activities ‘indefensible’ and ‘sickening’.

‘What [Epstein] has done is indefensible, and when I heard it sickened me to my stomach just like everybody else,’ said Campbell, who is to be honored for her humanitarian work... https://www.newsypeople.com/naomi-campbell-says-she-knew-jeffrey-epstein-but-denies-knowledge-of-sex-crimes/

(1) (Reply)

Important Privacy Changes Twitter Just Made / A Boy In Basic 5 Writes To South Africa. / Want To Make 3-4k Daily?? Registration Is Free Now!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.