Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,736 members, 7,824,084 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

I May Retire Next Year – Ronaldo - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I May Retire Next Year – Ronaldo (189 Views)

Messi Has To Retire For Someone Else To Be Regarded As Best – Haaland / 2022: Salah Voted Player's Player Of The Year,ronaldo Makes PFA Team Of The Year / Uefa Player Of The Year: Ronaldo, Salah, Modric – Who Deserves The Award??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I May Retire Next Year – Ronaldo by Innerkonsult123: 4:46pm On Aug 22, 2019
Juventus star Cristiano Ronaldo has revealed that ‘I could end my career next year, but I could also play until I’m 40, 41.’ Ronaldo had just helped fire Real Madrid to a third consecutive Champions League when he joined Juve last summer, but the No 7 admits he was becoming too ‘comfortable’ in the Spanish capital. “I don’t need football to live well, I’m fine financially,” he told TVI. “What I need are attractive projects and Juve’s is one of them. I’ve always liked this team, they’re the best in Italy and one of the best in the world. “They’ve always fought to establish themselves in Europe. And after winning in England and Spain, I also won in Italy and I’m happy to be here. “Everyone wants to win the Champions League, us included, but we mustn’t treat it as an obsession. “We must things take their course and go step by step. After that, we must remember that money doesn’t make the teams great. Look at how many years Barcelona, Bayern or PSG haven’t won the Champions League.”

Source: Punch

Contact InnerKonsult for Professional Services on Tax, Accountancy and CAC Services. O8038460036, www.innerkonsult.com

(1) (Reply)

Serena Survives US Open Upset Bid From Teen Mcnally / Eden Hazard Is UEFA Europa League Player Of The Season / Major League Soccer, 12 September 2019(GMT +8)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.