Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Top 5 Websites That Pay You To Answer Questions Online - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Top 5 Websites That Pay You To Answer Questions Online (7890 Views)

Ask & Answer Questions On Any Topic Now! / Get Paid To Post Articles And Answer Questions / On-demand Websites That Gets You Out Of Low-paying Jobs. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 5 Websites That Pay You To Answer Questions Online by BlogRabbit: 5:22pm On Aug 22, 2019
These sites discussed here can fetch you good revenue as a Nigerian and as a non-Nigerian.

So you wished get paid to answer questions online?

These questions and answers websites have been around for a very longtime. Every day, millions of questions are answered online on sites like Quora, Askville and Yahoo Answers to mention but a few.

Websites that pay to answer questions

In fact, according to Comscore, Yahoo has over 200 million users, a big portion of which are users of its popular question & answer site, Yahoo Answers.

For experts like you out there, this could mean a very good opportunity to earn money!

If you’re knowledgeable about any specific topic, this is an easy way to make some extra cash in your spare time without having to spend a dime.

Please note that these sites are different than trivia quiz apps where you can play trivia and win money.

With paid answer sites you actually answer questions asked by users on many different topics from computer and tech to math, science and even DIY stuff.

All you need is internet and a decent skill level in writing and you can earn money answering other people’s questions.

So enough of the long details, can we talk the real deal?

Here are a few sites that pay you for answering questions:

Wonder

Wonder is a website for people who need research done into specific questions.

They do offer research into data, statistics, insights, and trends.

When a customer asks a series of questions based on whatever they are researching, Wonder will compose a team of researchers to investigate each question.

They have a 24-hour turnaround, making it great for getting fast and accurate results.

So, how much can I earn?

Each of the jobs has a set price, which you can see in advance of accepting any work.

The length of time it takes to complete a job varies. However, most jobs are priced based on their difficulty.

You can expect to spend 2-3 hours on each research job.

Payment occurs every two weeks via PayPal.

Researchers can earn up to $25 an hour, depending on how quickly they work and the type of job they take on.

You might be asking….

How do I join?

Well

When you apply, you will have to take a short quiz and complete a trial research assignment.

After you are accepted, they will allow you to take on one job at a time.

At Wonder, you can work whenever you want from anywhere in the world.

They do prefer researchers to answer at least one question a week. However, you will not be removed from the site for missing a week.

Where to sign up: https://askwonder.com/researcher

Just Answers

Just Answers is a site for people to seek advice from a variety of different kinds of experts. This allows customers to save money because Just Answers rates are a fraction of the cost of an in-person appointment.

There are over 175 categories including lawyers, mechanics, doctors, and vets.

There are over 11,000 verified experts on the website, and over 16,000,000 questions have been answered.

How much can you earn?

Top experts can earn over $1000 each month by helping customers.

Of course, how much you earn depends on how much time you devote to the site.

You can work whenever you want anywhere you want.

All that’s required is a computer and internet connection.

How do I join?

In order to join as an expert, you must fill out an application which takes less than 30 minutes to fill out.

You can apply to as many categories as you’d like but remember that you will be required to submit professional credentials for each category.

The requirements vary for each category, but usually, the site will ask for work history, certification, and a diploma.

Where to sign up: https://secure.justanswer.com/offer-services/landing

Expert123

Expert123 is a bit different than most other “answer questions” websites.

At Expert123, you can write articles for their site and post them on your own blog. This allows authors to maintain credit for their work, which is unusual for most of these kinds of sites.

Money is earned through their shared revenue program.

Once you prove you are an expert in a specific field, the company will pay you to write articles for their clients.

How much can I earn?

The starting pay comes from ads.

Expert123 pays with the money earned from ads on your article.

The more questions you answer with articles, the more you advance to a paid writer spot within the company. The more traffic that shows up to that article, the more money you’ll earn.

Once you become a paid writer, you earn between $10 to $20 for each article you write.

You’ll also earn some ad revenue from those articles you write.

Once you have earned $20, you can request a payout at any time.

The company will send its funds through PayPal.

How do I join?

Anyone can join as long as they have some kind of expertise in a field. However, you also need to be able to write well enough to share your expertise with readers.

To join, you will need to confirm your email with the company first. Then, they will have you set up a profile.

You can have up to 5 expertise categories on your profile, plus information about your interests, education, age, and location.

Where to sign up: https://www.experts123.com/

HelpOwl

HelpOwl is a free resource which connects people to experts who can answer their questions.

Not only are they are a Q&A site, but they also provide additional services such as product manuals, videos, and price comparison.

How much can I earn?

While all the services provided are free, there are still ways to be paid.

HelpOwl works on a point system.

Points can be traded for gift cards as an incentive for experts to answer questions.

You can earn points for answering questions, marking answers helpful, reviewing a product or company, and submitting a manual.

Points are actually quite easy to earn, unlike many other sites. Many actions on the site can earn you hundreds of points.

In order to get a $10 gift card, you would need to answer 500 questions. However, these answers can be quite short, and each time someone marks an answer as helpful you will get points.

How do I join?

HelpOwl has the easiest signup process out of all these sites.

All you need is to make an account and confirm your email address.

After that, you can start answering as many questions as you want.

You can apply by clicking the “Account” button at the top of their website.

Where to sign up: https://www.helpowl.com/

Maven
If you’ve ever been interested in becoming a consultant, you might love Maven.

Maven is one of the highest rated online consulting companies. They deliver expertise to professionals in every industry.

Maven works with huge companies such as Boeing, Intel, and Nestle.

Their goal is to make customers smarter in a fast and easy way by connecting them with experts all over the world.

How much can I earn?

This depends on the industry you want to work at, as well as how many hours you want to put into the job.

Thankfully, Maven has a calculator that will help you decide what to charge.

Many consulting websites struggle to find clients for their experts.

Thankfully, Maven does not have this problem. Because of their large clientele, consultants can usually find jobs quickly.

Unlike most sites, you don’t have to watch for your perfect assignment. Maven will contact you when they find a potential match.

Their jobs can be simple, such as answering questions by email. You can also take on more complex jobs which can involve consulting via telephone or participate in bigger projects.

How do I join?

Registering is easy.

To join, all you need to do is set up an account, answer a few questions about your expertise, and set an hourly consulting rate.

Where to sign up: https://www.maven.co/

Wrapping up

While there are many paid answer sites with some of which you can answer questions and win money.

There are even trivia apps like SwagIQ where you can give answers and earn money.

But when it comes to making real money from your expertise, I think these are the best sites to use.

So if you are an expert on any topic, I would highly recommend you join some of these sites

Source: https://viralgist.co.uk/these-sites-pays-you-to-answer-questions/

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Websites That Pay You To Answer Questions Online by wikipride: 9:50am On Aug 27, 2019
The educational website is an online platform where you can learn multiple study course in a simple way. No need to go every day in college or school for learning another course like web developer, software developer, graphic designer, photographer and many more you like. These online services will help you in every single step by step with videos explanation. As a student, you need to focus on which education website is best for you because on the Internet there are millions of website but all sites are not good for students. https://wikipride.com/educational-websites-for-students/
Re: Top 5 Websites That Pay You To Answer Questions Online by JoesmartNwaSoiL(m): 8:20pm On Nov 11, 2019
BlogRabbit:

These sites discussed here can fetch you good revenue as a Nigerian and as a non-Nigerian.

So you wished get paid to answer questions online?

These questions and answers websites have been around for a very longtime. Every day, millions of questions are answered online on sites like Quora, Askville and Yahoo Answers to mention but a few.

In fact, according to Comscore, Yahoo has over 200 million users, a big portion of which are users of its popular question & answer site, Yahoo Answers.

For experts like you out there, this could mean a very good opportunity to earn money!

If you’re knowledgeable about any specific topic, this is an easy way to make some extra cash in your spare time without having to spend a dime.

Please note that these sites are different than trivia quiz apps where you can play trivia and win money.

With paid answer sites you actually answer questions asked by users on many different topics from computer and tech to math, science and even DIY stuff.

All you need is internet and a decent skill level in writing and you can earn money answering other people’s questions.

So enough of the long details, can we talk the real deal?

Here are a few sites that pay you for answering questions:

Wonder

Wonder is a website for people who need research done into specific questions.

They do offer research into data, statistics, insights, and trends.

When a customer asks a series of questions based on whatever they are researching, Wonder will compose a team of researchers to investigate each question.

They have a 24-hour turnaround, making it great for getting fast and accurate results.

So, how much can I earn?

Each of the jobs has a set price, which you can see in advance of accepting any work.

The length of time it takes to complete a job varies. However, most jobs are priced based on their difficulty.

You can expect to spend 2-3 hours on each research job.

Payment occurs every two weeks via PayPal.

Researchers can earn up to $25 an hour, depending on how quickly they work and the type of job they take on.

You might be asking….

How do I join?

Well

When you apply, you will have to take a short quiz and complete a trial research assignment.

After you are accepted, they will allow you to take on one job at a time.

At Wonder, you can work whenever you want from anywhere in the world.

They do prefer researchers to answer at least one question a week. However, you will not be removed from the site for missing a week.

Where to sign up: https://askwonder.com/researcher

Just Answers

Just Answers is a site for people to seek advice from a variety of different kinds of experts. This allows customers to save money because Just Answers rates are a fraction of the cost of an in-person appointment.

There are over 175 categories including lawyers, mechanics, doctors, and vets.

There are over 11,000 verified experts on the website, and over 16,000,000 questions have been answered.

How much can you earn?

Top experts can earn over $1000 each month by helping customers.

Of course, how much you earn depends on how much time you devote to the site.

You can work whenever you want anywhere you want.

All that’s required is a computer and internet connection.

How do I join?

In order to join as an expert, you must fill out an application which takes less than 30 minutes to fill out.

You can apply to as many categories as you’d like but remember that you will be required to submit professional credentials for each category.

The requirements vary for each category, but usually, the site will ask for work history, certification, and a diploma.

Where to sign up: https://secure.justanswer.com/offer-services/landing

Expert123

Expert123 is a bit different than most other “answer questions” websites.

At Expert123, you can write articles for their site and post them on your own blog. This allows authors to maintain credit for their work, which is unusual for most of these kinds of sites.

Money is earned through their shared revenue program.

Once you prove you are an expert in a specific field, the company will pay you to write articles for their clients.

How much can I earn?

The starting pay comes from ads.

Expert123 pays with the money earned from ads on your article.

The more questions you answer with articles, the more you advance to a paid writer spot within the company. The more traffic that shows up to that article, the more money you’ll earn.

Once you become a paid writer, you earn between $10 to $20 for each article you write.

You’ll also earn some ad revenue from those articles you write.

Once you have earned $20, you can request a payout at any time.

The company will send its funds through PayPal.

How do I join?

Anyone can join as long as they have some kind of expertise in a field. However, you also need to be able to write well enough to share your expertise with readers.

To join, you will need to confirm your email with the company first. Then, they will have you set up a profile.

You can have up to 5 expertise categories on your profile, plus information about your interests, education, age, and location.

Where to sign up: https://www.experts123.com/

HelpOwl

HelpOwl is a free resource which connects people to experts who can answer their questions.

Not only are they are a Q&A site, but they also provide additional services such as product manuals, videos, and price comparison.

How much can I earn?

While all the services provided are free, there are still ways to be paid.

HelpOwl works on a point system.

Points can be traded for gift cards as an incentive for experts to answer questions.

You can earn points for answering questions, marking answers helpful, reviewing a product or company, and submitting a manual.

Points are actually quite easy to earn, unlike many other sites. Many actions on the site can earn you hundreds of points.

In order to get a $10 gift card, you would need to answer 500 questions. However, these answers can be quite short, and each time someone marks an answer as helpful you will get points.

How do I join?

HelpOwl has the easiest signup process out of all these sites.

All you need is to make an account and confirm your email address.

After that, you can start answering as many questions as you want.

You can apply by clicking the “Account” button at the top of their website.

Where to sign up: https://www.helpowl.com/

Maven
If you’ve ever been interested in becoming a consultant, you might love Maven.

Maven is one of the highest rated online consulting companies. They deliver expertise to professionals in every industry.

Maven works with huge companies such as Boeing, Intel, and Nestle.

Their goal is to make customers smarter in a fast and easy way by connecting them with experts all over the world.

How much can I earn?

This depends on the industry you want to work at, as well as how many hours you want to put into the job.

Thankfully, Maven has a calculator that will help you decide what to charge.

Many consulting websites struggle to find clients for their experts.

Thankfully, Maven does not have this problem. Because of their large clientele, consultants can usually find jobs quickly.

Unlike most sites, you don’t have to watch for your perfect assignment. Maven will contact you when they find a potential match.

Their jobs can be simple, such as answering questions by email. You can also take on more complex jobs which can involve consulting via telephone or participate in bigger projects.

How do I join?

Registering is easy.

To join, all you need to do is set up an account, answer a few questions about your expertise, and set an hourly consulting rate.

Where to sign up: https://www.maven.co/

Wrapping up

While there are many paid answer sites with some of which you can answer questions and win money.

There are even trivia apps like SwagIQ where you can give answers and earn money.

But when it comes to making real money from your expertise, I think these are the best sites to use.

So if you are an expert on any topic, I would highly recommend you join some of these sites

Source: https://viralgist.co.uk/these-sites-pays-you-to-answer-questions/

hello sir, I've been trying to contact you since, pls can you help me with your contact?
I'll like to talk to you about that your comment on a certain post about blogging. I'm interested sir. I'll really appreciate ur help sir.
Re: Top 5 Websites That Pay You To Answer Questions Online by bossmeek(m): 12:20am On May 28, 2020
Join the largest quiz earning platform. Answer questions and win money online.

You can play whenever you want anywhere you want.

All that’s required is a phone and internet connection.

In the quiz game, you are provided with 10 multiple choice questions where you have 10 seconds each to provide the answers.

This is great if you also like answering questions very quickly. Of course if you really know the answers to the questions asked, it shouldn’t take too long to answer.

You can expect to win up to N20000+ answering questions and quizzes monthly. It’s also a social network where you can interact with other members.

[url]https//whosabi.com.ng[/url]

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Websites That Pay You To Answer Questions Online by six33fourng: 4:54pm On Feb 02, 2023
Six 33 Four NG (questions and answer platform) is a community forum, built to share and acquire knowledge. It is a community of students, professionals and people asking daily questions they need. Ask Questions, Get Answers. Visit - https://six33four.ng/blog/questions

(1) (Reply)

Apart From Joomla: What Other Cms Do You Work With: ? / How Do You Verify Your Account On Fiverr? / Anyone Using Alat Dollar Card Without Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.