Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,137 members, 7,860,085 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:20 AM

Agony! They despoiled My Daughter, Now They Want Me Dead, Cries Single Mum - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Agony! They despoiled My Daughter, Now They Want Me Dead, Cries Single Mum (1085 Views)

My Daughter Doesn’t Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Sexually’ / I Raped My Daughter Only Six Times –factory Worker(Photo) / Graphic Pictures: They Raped My Daughter, Now They Want Me Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Agony! They despoiled My Daughter, Now They Want Me Dead, Cries Single Mum by saintneo(m): 8:45am On Oct 23, 2010
AGONY OF A SINGLE MOTHER! They despoiled my daughter and now they want me dead, cries single mum
AS 13-year-old Cheta,(other names withheld) walked into Vanguard  corporate head office, Lagos, in the company of her mother, Monday, it was evident that all was not well with the teenager, judging by the sluggish manner with which she walked.
It was not too long before it was learnt that she was a victim of despoil. The incident, reportedly left her bleeding for two days, before doctors at a private hospital in Ajagbandi area of Lagos, resorted to stitching a portion of her ittybits in order to stop the bleeding.
Cheta who lives with her aunt at Jejelaye street , Ajagbadi, claimed that the alleged despoiler was a tenant who apparently capitalized on her gullibility and tricked her into their flat where the dastardly act took place.

13-year-old girl in agony after attempted despoil
Recalling with nauseating expression on her face, the trauma and excruciating pains she went through, penultimate Tuesday, August 24, 2010, Cheta revealed that although Chukwuemeka did not penetrate her but allegedly inflicted deep cuts  in her private part with his nails.
Recounting the ugly incidence with vividness the teenager said,  “ On that fateful day I was going to throw away trash when Chukwuemeka, my neighbor, who lives with his uncle on the ground floor, accosted me and said his aunty was calling me. I went because my aunty had told me earlier to always go on errand for his aunty.
But on entering the flat, he just grabbed me from behind and pulled off my clothes. I started shouting and begged him to let me go but he would not. As I was shouting, he covered my mouth and landed me on the floor where I started struggling with him. He thereafter, parted my legs.
But because I was still struggling, he started dipping his fingers into my womanliness, with his fingers hurting me. At a point, he closed my mouth with one of his hands while he carried on with his other hand as if he was frantically searching a massing thing inside me.
When he saw he could not climb me, he just started tearing my womanliness with his fingers and blood started gushing out. When he saw the blood, he then pushed me out of their flat and closed the door behind him. I cried up stairs to my aunty who immediately took me to the hospital”
At this juncture, her mother, a single parent, who lives in Ikotun area of Lagos said she was called that fateful day to rush to the hospital, where she met her  daughter in a critical condition, with an unusual intestine-like structure hanging loosely on my daughter’s womanliness.
“ My daughter bled for two days and collapsed until she was revived by the doctors. She was discharged five days later.”, lamented Madam Ify.
As if that was not enough, the single parent said immediately she reported the case at the Ajangbandi division, another chapter of what she described as her greatest undoing opened, following alleged  threats from Chukuma’s family, the reason for which she decided to come to vanguard.
Hear her, “ Immediately I left the hospital that day, I went to report the case at the hospital. But that became my undoing as the so called Chukwuma’s uncle got angry with me, that the matter ought to be settled amicably.
My sister with whom my daughter was staying with also joined them. They started harassing me at the hospital , asking if my daughter was the first person to have be molested. They even came to the hospital to with fight me , for allowing the police to charge the case to court.
To add salt to injury, my daughter was abandoned at the hospital without any visit from them. I learnt they only paid the sum of N15,000 out of the demanded N57,000. They said that was all they could pay since I had gone to report to the  police”.
The case, was supposed to be heard for the first time on October, 7, 2010 at the Ojo Magistrate court. However, things took a dramatic change as madam Ify claimed she was forced to apply for out of court settlement.
“ At the court, they came again with threat and forced me to  write that I was not interested in the matter that I would want to settle out of court. I had to give in because of the threat. Fortunately,  the case was not heard on that day.
“ All I want is for justice to be done. Unfortunately, I do not have a lawyer because I do not have money to get one. I do not have a husband , no one to even assist me financially , that is why they are intimidating me .
All I want is justice”, she stated.
The case according to her have been slated for hearing on November 3, the Ojo magistrate court.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2010/10/agony-they-raped-my-daughter-now-they-want-me-dead-cries-single-mum/
Re: Agony! They despoiled My Daughter, Now They Want Me Dead, Cries Single Mum by Luvties(m): 11:17am On Oct 23, 2010
Soo pathetic!
I'll surely be there. And justice must be done by God's grace!
Re: Agony! They despoiled My Daughter, Now They Want Me Dead, Cries Single Mum by manmustwac(m): 12:00am On Nov 18, 2010
lawless society. if that happened in an advanced country that man would've been locked up for at least 20 years cry cry
Re: Agony! They despoiled My Daughter, Now They Want Me Dead, Cries Single Mum by Blazay(m): 8:41am On Nov 18, 2010

He thereafter, parted my legs. But because I was still struggling, he started dipping his fingers into my womanliness, with his fingers hurting me. At a point, he closed my mouth with one of his hands while he carried on with his other hand as if he was frantically searching a massing thing inside me.
When he saw he could not climb me, he just started tearing my womanliness with his fingers and blood started gushing out.

Ha.

Edwards "Chukwuemeka"(mekus mekus)Scissor Hands. cheesy
Digging for gold, silver and bronze.

I think this script should be forwarded to Hollywood for a classic horror movie.

Unbelievable.

This Lagos sef. grin
Re: Agony! They despoiled My Daughter, Now They Want Me Dead, Cries Single Mum by ichielynda(m): 3:50pm On Nov 23, 2010
Edwards "Chukwuemeka"(mekus mekus)Scissor Hands.
Digging for gold, silver and bronze.

I think this script should be forwarded to Hollywood for a classic horror movie.

Unbelievable.

@ Edward, must you make fun of every situation, this is a pathetic story and there you are talking about hollywood movie.

na wa ooooo

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Wanted By U.S. Marshalls / 17-yr-old Schoolgirl Fell 90ft While Trying To Climb Into Teenage Boy's Bedroom / Teenage Boy Brutally Axed Over Allegations Of Witchcraft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.