Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,463 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

BBNaija: Cubana Chiefpriest Shares Recharge Cards To Mercy Voters - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Cubana Chiefpriest Shares Recharge Cards To Mercy Voters (37156 Views)

BBNaija Winner, Laycon, Thanks His Family, Fans And Voters For Their Support / BBNaija: Ike To Mercy ‘I Would Have Beaten You Up, If You Were A Boy’ / #bbnaija: "I Love You More Than Money" - Ike To Mercy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Cubana Chiefpriest Shares Recharge Cards To Mercy Voters by Koralords: 10:43pm On Aug 22, 2019
If some people out have the effort they put in this bbbaija for there life he for better for them .
Re: BBNaija: Cubana Chiefpriest Shares Recharge Cards To Mercy Voters by Nobody: 10:44pm On Aug 22, 2019
Honestly ehn! When I see some news I loose words... Such a stupid! News..
Re: BBNaija: Cubana Chiefpriest Shares Recharge Cards To Mercy Voters by naijacentric(m): 10:53pm On Aug 22, 2019
nwakaibeya1:
���Young people are in a hurry to make money,hence they are not schooled about the spiritual aspect of making money?Money is a spirit and you can't just make money with empty hands, without belonging to evil marine hidden world knowingly or unknowingly and those preaching about money like you can't tell the spiritual secrets behind making money not just theory sermons and that's why we told those who care to listen no rich person ever reveals his hidden commitment to making wealth which is highly secretive,if you do how would you cross the evil check points mounted leading to the secret dark place where wealth is stored and hidden?Behold,Money needs protection spiritually if you don't protect it evil people must scatter your wealth for you,no two ways about it,its unbelievable truth and authority defined and declared? We reveal things unknown after the creation of the world and those who are rich and powerful spiritually read us and know who talks
True devil controls the financial system of this world his central bank governor is mammon.
Re: BBNaija: Cubana Chiefpriest Shares Recharge Cards To Mercy Voters by idonhammer: 10:54pm On Aug 22, 2019
Efcc to do what? Do you know who is cubana Chief priest or you think he is a Yahoo boy?in case you don't know him,he is the General manager of cubana night club.The king of night life gburu gburu.He walks around with heavily armed mopol officers. Dude is a big fish in South East and South South.

Teewhy2:
Local man cannot can anymore.
Where is EFCC when you need them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Cubana Chiefpriest Shares Recharge Cards To Mercy Voters by Kenoxman(m): 11:00pm On Aug 22, 2019
winterfell007:
All because of the ass she promised you. Things undecidedfoolish men do for ass is mind boggling cry
Fixed.
Re: BBNaija: Cubana Chiefpriest Shares Recharge Cards To Mercy Voters by lumiday(m): 11:00pm On Aug 22, 2019
I can feel the dude's pain grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JP6uPfzAEm4
Re: BBNaija: Cubana Chiefpriest Shares Recharge Cards To Mercy Voters by Nobody: 11:42pm On Aug 22, 2019
This one will hit mercy waist and spank her fake ass first before Ike,e sure me die grin
Re: BBNaija: Cubana Chiefpriest Shares Recharge Cards To Mercy Voters by BENEAMATA: 11:53pm On Aug 22, 2019
CUBANA chief priest , thank you so much for this . now i know which club to locate this mercy after the show !
Re: BBNaija: Cubana Chiefpriest Shares Recharge Cards To Mercy Voters by Wickedfacts: 12:25am On Aug 23, 2019
Any man with suspicious means of livelihood and no fictitious capital is suspect to me.
Re: BBNaija: Cubana Chiefpriest Shares Recharge Cards To Mercy Voters by Emoneyzsnrgf(f): 12:48am On Aug 23, 2019
ITbomb:
Vote buying angry

We will not take it
Ooo shut up sad
Re: BBNaija: Cubana Chiefpriest Shares Recharge Cards To Mercy Voters by AmNuhRegular(m): 1:01am On Aug 23, 2019
This is Nice, but unnecessary in my opinion. There's still like 5weeks to go, she doesn't have to top the polls now. The final week is when all this should be done.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Cubana Chiefpriest Shares Recharge Cards To Mercy Voters by EmekaBlue(m): 2:43am On Aug 23, 2019
wetin concern me but im here to say MONEY RULES
Re: BBNaija: Cubana Chiefpriest Shares Recharge Cards To Mercy Voters by mormoney85(m): 2:55am On Aug 23, 2019
simonlee:
i wouldn't be surprised if the number of BBN voters exceed that of INEC elections!
Nigerians are another species of humans cheesy
stop saying this ur government doesn't want the citizens to vote, or are u gonna tell me that the citizens dont want national ID cards too, government that want to register and give million of citizens card within a month, with four workers in ever local government r they serious?
Re: BBNaija: Cubana Chiefpriest Shares Recharge Cards To Mercy Voters by IamCharles123: 6:31am On Aug 23, 2019
legitnow:
Woman must win this year Big Brother.

Women are the main viewers.

This one is for the girls.

Mercy, Venita or Esther, which ever. Girl Power!
Its either mercy or shola.
But its seems mercy fan base is bigger for now.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Cubana Chiefpriest Shares Recharge Cards To Mercy Voters by daniwise(m): 6:46am On Aug 23, 2019
legitnow:
Woman must win this year Big Brother.

Women are the main viewers.

This one is for the girls.

Mercy, Venita or Esther, which ever. Girl Power!

What of Diane or Jackie
Re: BBNaija: Cubana Chiefpriest Shares Recharge Cards To Mercy Voters by deor03(m): 7:06am On Aug 23, 2019
Wickedfacts:
Any man with suspicious means of livelihood and no fictitious capital is suspect to me.

You are brilliant
Re: BBNaija: Cubana Chiefpriest Shares Recharge Cards To Mercy Voters by linusbnn(m): 7:12am On Aug 23, 2019
WalkerMichael:
This man sha wan lash mercy... He has his eyes on her

I think mercy is from Imo State and they might be related. Try to think outside the evil circle.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Cubana Chiefpriest Shares Recharge Cards To Mercy Voters by WalkerMichael(m): 7:16am On Aug 23, 2019
linusbnn:

I think mercy is from Imo State and they might be related. Try to think outside the evil circle.

Alright. Doesn't change the fact that he has his eyes on her unku
Re: BBNaija: Cubana Chiefpriest Shares Recharge Cards To Mercy Voters by 3RNEST(m): 7:34am On Aug 23, 2019
linusbnn:

Same thou exactly, beside Chief Cubana is happily married with beautiful kid's and they might be related from what I'm thinking.

Proudly IMO. smiley

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Cubana Chiefpriest Shares Recharge Cards To Mercy Voters by zeestone99(m): 7:51am On Aug 23, 2019
Some people only worth recharge cards and he knows it
Re: BBNaija: Cubana Chiefpriest Shares Recharge Cards To Mercy Voters by Fadafada231(m): 8:08am On Aug 23, 2019
There is something I no seem to understand here. Does it mean that Men cannot support their fellow men in BBN. The other day Mr. P promise to give Tacha 60m if she fails to win and this one just sharing recharge card car canvasing for Mercy. Omo we men we are in world of our own
Re: BBNaija: Cubana Chiefpriest Shares Recharge Cards To Mercy Voters by VillageHead: 9:18am On Aug 23, 2019
How will Mercy pay for this gesture?

Na harmless question I ask o, I no carry anything bad for mind.
Re: BBNaija: Cubana Chiefpriest Shares Recharge Cards To Mercy Voters by AFONJACOW(m): 9:32am On Aug 23, 2019
If they will vote that yellowbar supremacist seyi out, I will like it... Ediot coasting on his grandpa lost Glory
Re: BBNaija: Cubana Chiefpriest Shares Recharge Cards To Mercy Voters by shegie(m): 10:02am On Aug 23, 2019
those are mercy soppiiii 4real
Re: BBNaija: Cubana Chiefpriest Shares Recharge Cards To Mercy Voters by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 23, 2019
ITbomb:
Vote buying angry

We will not take it
Some people bring overdo and competition into everything. Theyve turned BBnaija to sthn else. So unnatural, like in other countries.
This same Cubana guy does this same thing whenever davido releases single. You go see 16,000 comments under his post because of giveaway. For music. Tueh!
Re: BBNaija: Cubana Chiefpriest Shares Recharge Cards To Mercy Voters by dipseacon: 4:39pm On Aug 24, 2019
If him never lash am already sef
WalkerMichael:
This man sha wan lash mercy... He has his eyes on her

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gangs Of Lagos Film, A Mockery Of Our Heritage- Lagos Govt / Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. / BBNaija: Throwback Photos Of Marvis And Debie-Rise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.