Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,661 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

The Trouble With Women: Taio Cruz, 27, Musician - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Trouble With Women: Taio Cruz, 27, Musician (2033 Views)

Taio Cruz Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today! / Taio Cruz Celebrates His 30th Birthday / Taio Cruz Is A Nigerian. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Trouble With Women: Taio Cruz, 27, Musician by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 23, 2010
I like women, and I’m quite honest about that. If I see Megan Fox on the television looking beautiful, then I’ll say so. I like to be truthful. But I’m very much a one-woman guy. My ex-girlfriend just didn’t believe that, and was fixated on the idea that I was cheating on her. I don’t think her friends helped. Apparently, they’d tell her: “He’s a musician — he must be cheating on you.” Yet every time she called me, I’d have time for her. I’m a homebody — it’s not like I’m out clubbing every night. She really had no reason to be suspicious, other than her own fabrication. I spent all my time with her, so it’s, like, what more do you want from me?

The things that would really get to her would be if my phone rang and she didn’t know who it was, or if I had to have my picture taken with other girls. She would often let things build up quietly inside her, and we’d be fine for two or three months, and then I’d get a lengthy email or text, saying: “You’re not really in this relationship with me, are you?” Or I’d get the silent, nice treatment — you know, “Okay, that’s fine,” and you know it’s not fine. I tried to say to her, look, we are two adults who have chosen to be together. If I realised that I preferred to be with a different girl, then I wouldn’t still be here. But in the end, this tension that she always thought I was cheating on her got too much.

Girls are conditioned to believe that men cheat. That starts young, when boys are taught to be with as many girls as possible, and girls the opposite. Some guys do want to have their cake and eat it, but I always say, if it’s news, that means it doesn’t happen very often. So if someone is cheating on their girlfriend, it makes good gossip, because it really doesn’t happen that frequently.

I just want to be as open and honest as possible in a relationship. Basically, it’s like me having a beautiful Aston Martin. If a Ferrari drives past, I want to be able to say, “Oh, my God, that car is so sick”, without my Aston getting jealous. I never wanted a Ferrari, but it doesn’t mean I can’t say it looks good.

http://women.timesonline.co.uk/tol/life_and_style/women/relationships/article6939080.ece
Re: The Trouble With Women: Taio Cruz, 27, Musician by Nobody: 11:01am On Oct 23, 2010
Typical locak bushy Naija man: WHO ASK AM? grin grin grin
Re: The Trouble With Women: Taio Cruz, 27, Musician by Nobody: 11:25am On Oct 23, 2010
^^Jolosy jolosy go kill you. like say you no go faint If taio come toast you now. cheesy
Re: The Trouble With Women: Taio Cruz, 27, Musician by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 23, 2010
I go tap am for sure. But why the boy just open mouth like this? What was the question and where is the rest of the interview?
Re: The Trouble With Women: Taio Cruz, 27, Musician by Nobody: 11:36am On Oct 23, 2010
michelin89:

I go tap am for sure. But why the boy just open mouth like this? What was the question and where is the rest of the interview?

So you like berra thing? grin grin grin

But the guy talk too much anyways, like who cares abt his ex gf
Re: The Trouble With Women: Taio Cruz, 27, Musician by Nobody: 11:40am On Oct 23, 2010
I think he is hurt. I mean you don't talk so much about something that wasn't important you to.

So even Taio, the boy who is said to have denied his Nigerian origins, dey suffer for woman, who is likely to be a whitey? tongue tongue grin grin grin
Re: The Trouble With Women: Taio Cruz, 27, Musician by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 23, 2010
^^Is he denying his naija origin? Seriously? little wonder he has nthg to do with blacks in his video

You see if na naija woman him date now, she go understand her bf even stand gbosa for ground cool , no shaking grin
Re: The Trouble With Women: Taio Cruz, 27, Musician by Nobody: 12:12pm On Oct 23, 2010
Me sef go dey carry the pic of his lips around just to kiss them at any time. tongue
Re: The Trouble With Women: Taio Cruz, 27, Musician by yme1(f): 12:19pm On Oct 23, 2010
I never wanted a Ferrari, but it doesn’t mean I can’t say it looks good.
big ups to him for that kiss kiss
Re: The Trouble With Women: Taio Cruz, 27, Musician by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 23, 2010
or if I had to have my picture taken with other girls.

This girl is sick, I mean she is dating a public eye/figure what did she expect? y did she agree to the relationship in d first place? who knows she might be regretting it nw grin

@mich

Y you no go chose lips? cheesy cheesy cheesy the dude get fine lips  cool
Re: The Trouble With Women: Taio Cruz, 27, Musician by Nobody: 12:27pm On Oct 23, 2010
I go take style check him other parts for youtbube.
Re: The Trouble With Women: Taio Cruz, 27, Musician by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 23, 2010
^^Ashi grin grin grin grin na dis kain person sex tape u go like see if d thing leak grin grin grin
Re: The Trouble With Women: Taio Cruz, 27, Musician by Nobody: 12:29pm On Oct 23, 2010
Ahhhh that would allow me to examine all the merchandise at once.
Re: The Trouble With Women: Taio Cruz, 27, Musician by Nobody: 1:18am On Oct 24, 2010
Lol comot hiaaa mich , see you fantasizing already grin grin grin
Re: The Trouble With Women: Taio Cruz, 27, Musician by Nobody: 1:35am On Oct 24, 2010
He said something not far from the truth though, women have been conditioned to think all men cheat.
Re: The Trouble With Women: Taio Cruz, 27, Musician by bkbabe97y(m): 2:15pm On Nov 02, 2010
I used to think the love btwn myself and Michelin would last foreva. . . . look at her fantasizing over Taio Cruz! angry
Re: The Trouble With Women: Taio Cruz, 27, Musician by Nellyon(f): 2:17pm On Nov 11, 2010
I say dude is gay, he may not have realised it yet
Re: The Trouble With Women: Taio Cruz, 27, Musician by tpia5: 5:54pm On Nov 11, 2010
But I’m very much a one-woman guy.

not surprising.

He has that "aijoberi" look about him.

however, america will cure him of his "one woman-ness" pretty quickly, i should think.

My ex-girlfriend just didn’t believe that, and was fixated on the idea that I was cheating on her. I don’t think her friends helped. Apparently, they’d tell her: “He’s a musician — he must be cheating on you.” Yet every time she called me, I’d have time for her. I’m a homebody — it’s not like I’m out clubbing every night. She really had no reason to be suspicious, other than her own fabrication. I spent all my time with her, so it’s, like, what more do you want from me

not surprising either.

(1) (Reply)

Sunny Leone Hd Wallpapers / PICTURES- UN Peace Ambassadors Goldie, Ruggedman, Weirdmc's Tour Lagos Schools / Photos From Rukky Sanda's Movie Premiere "Lovelorn"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.