Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,467 members, 7,830,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Erestus Okpe Commits Suicide While Friends Assume He‘s Playing - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Erestus Okpe Commits Suicide While Friends Assume He‘s Playing (50442 Views)

Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife / Tamaratokoni Okpe Reacts To Viral Sex Video With Apostle Chris Omatsola (video) / Nigerian Lady Commits Suicide In UK By Jumping From A Bridge (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Erestus Okpe Commits Suicide While Friends Assume He‘s Playing by luluosas(m): 11:03pm On Aug 22, 2019
Honestly, people are very stupid for engaging in suicide action. I pity his damned soul

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Erestus Okpe Commits Suicide While Friends Assume He‘s Playing by kevotek1000(m): 11:16pm On Aug 22, 2019
I think this kind of people should have a special place in hell... I mean why on Earth will someone take his or her life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Erestus Okpe Commits Suicide While Friends Assume He‘s Playing by KingEzem: 11:49pm On Aug 22, 2019
Me that bet9ja collected my 1.7 million naira did I commit suicide rubbish always look ahead to better days

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Erestus Okpe Commits Suicide While Friends Assume He‘s Playing by Jakasibo(m): 11:54pm On Aug 22, 2019
Raysleek:
Seriously all these things are not ordinary. Pls depression opens up the door to the spirit of suicide.. Let's not discard our morals. Don't ignore church services. From experience bein in church at least twice a week refreshes the soul.
Nb! A living church o.
Ps! Any negative opinions to my comment should shut up in advance thanks
And how can church help?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Erestus Okpe Commits Suicide While Friends Assume He‘s Playing by Jakasibo(m): 11:56pm On Aug 22, 2019
vibbb:
When all hope is gone, family and friends seems to be miles away. Neva worry urself just stay connected to ur creator (God).

Even a dead clock/wristwatch makes a correct timing once in every 24 hours. Keep hope alive and neva give up.

#SayNoToSuicide.
Sometimes its worth it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Erestus Okpe Commits Suicide While Friends Assume He‘s Playing by ninodaniel(m): 12:49am On Aug 23, 2019
rawpadgin:
Na wa

Suicide everywhere

A colleague of mine committed suicide 3 weeks ago.
Someone that earns 100k per month (2weeks in, 2weeks off), married with a beautiful kid! cry

This suicide thing is spiritual
baba abeg I need work
I b graduate o. u fit link me up with that una work
plss bro
rip to the dead though

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Erestus Okpe Commits Suicide While Friends Assume He‘s Playing by Nobody: 1:41am On Aug 23, 2019
I don't see nothing but Biggie apple

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Erestus Okpe Commits Suicide While Friends Assume He‘s Playing by africanusvu(m): 4:05am On Aug 23, 2019
No place called "Lejja" in Enugu state and no name like "Okpe" in igbo language

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Erestus Okpe Commits Suicide While Friends Assume He‘s Playing by brightlinse(m): 5:13am On Aug 23, 2019
This life i can't kill myself ,allow me to flex ooo. only Jehovah they carry me pass

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Erestus Okpe Commits Suicide While Friends Assume He‘s Playing by KingWarri: 5:20am On Aug 23, 2019
larj:
Suicide only begat more suicide. It's high time news like this stops
Exactly my thoughts.... ;( X(
We should try to hide news like this from the public... It's not helping.... It only encourages others to do the same

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Erestus Okpe Commits Suicide While Friends Assume He‘s Playing by Nobody: 5:50am On Aug 23, 2019
Raysleek:
Seriously all these things are not ordinary. Pls depression opens up the door to the spirit of suicide.. Let's not discard our morals. Don't ignore church services. From experience bein in church at least twice a week refreshes the soul.
Nb! A living church o.

Church doeabt touch souls God does ..many people who are regular church goers commit suicide.

Being spiritual and surrounding your srlc with positivity helps..this mean positive music ,films,books,friends,etx

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Erestus Okpe Commits Suicide While Friends Assume He‘s Playing by Nobody: 5:57am On Aug 23, 2019
KingWarri:

Exactly my thoughts.... ;( X(
We should try to hide news like this from the public... It's not helping.... It only encourages others to do the same

Its not only suicide Nigeria needs to his.we don't sieve what should be broadcasted...the level of Crimea in america is way more than they broad cast but they know if they do so the image won't be as"perfect" there by causing civil unrest,economic down time ..

America is has high rates on any crime you can imagine :serial killing(how often do u read thus on papers or TV) Rape(very cimmon)ritual killing (yep you read Right,paedophilia,kidnapping ,Bank robbery think of any

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Erestus Okpe Commits Suicide While Friends Assume He‘s Playing by femmoy(m): 6:15am On Aug 23, 2019
vibbb:
When all hope is gone, family and friends seems to be miles away. Neva worry urself just stay connected to ur creator (God).

Even a dead clock/wristwatch makes a correct timing once in every 24 hours. Keep hope alive and neva give up.

#SayNoToSuicide.

guess u mean to say a dead clock makes a correct timing twice a day....once at am and the other at pm.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Erestus Okpe Commits Suicide While Friends Assume He‘s Playing by akdjr(m): 8:15am On Aug 23, 2019
If heaven or hell is real he will know by now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Erestus Okpe Commits Suicide While Friends Assume He‘s Playing by 12inchDickson: 11:26am On Aug 23, 2019
rawpadgin:
100k? Bros, wetin na

What about people when nor get job?
na tru you talkoooo. But person wey get head no get cap ooo
Re: Erestus Okpe Commits Suicide While Friends Assume He‘s Playing by Basher8583: 5:31pm On Aug 23, 2019
Another idiot bites the dust. Good ridiance
Re: Erestus Okpe Commits Suicide While Friends Assume He‘s Playing by Elliot2(m): 11:08am On Aug 25, 2019
Raysleek:
Nb! A living church o.
Church ki? Same church that called me an armed robber and cultist when I was invited because of lumbar back pain? Or the one that tried to force me to speak in tongu
Re: Erestus Okpe Commits Suicide While Friends Assume He‘s Playing by Raysleek: 12:22pm On Aug 25, 2019
Elliot2:
Church ki? Same church that called me an armed robber and cultist when I was invited because of lumbar back pain? Or the one that tried to force me to speak in tongu
same church: i grew up to know my father was a cleaner my mother was housewife. In secondary school my dad lost his 15000naira per month menial cleaning job. With 5 children to feed and house rent to pay and school fees.
I and my sibling we're hawking zobo on the streets of lagos. The church you didnt see anything good in I started attending.. Mindset changed.. Today I'm educated with two houses in Lagos.. A car, a wife and many other things. Many of my peers are still in the streets. If not for God where I for dey.
Your inexperience cannot validate my experience.
cheer up brethren the word works
Re: Erestus Okpe Commits Suicide While Friends Assume He‘s Playing by Elliot2(m): 12:31pm On Aug 25, 2019
Raysleek:
same church: i grew up to know my father was a cleaner my mother was housewife. In secondary school my dad lost his 15000naira per month menial cleaning job. With 5 children to feed and house rent to pay and school fees.
I and my sibling we're hawking zobo on the streets of lagos. The church you didnt see anything good in I started attending.. Mindset changed.. Today I'm educated with two houses in Lagos.. A car, a wife and many other things. Many of my peers are still in the streets. If not for God where I for dey.
Your inexperience cannot validate my experience.
cheer up brethren the word works
lucky u. u can't tell me my experience made me better.
Re: Erestus Okpe Commits Suicide While Friends Assume He‘s Playing by Raysleek: 2:13pm On Aug 25, 2019
Elliot2:
lucky u. u can't tell me my experience made me better.
the word works. If you go to anywhere that the word is absent kindly relocate.
Re: Erestus Okpe Commits Suicide While Friends Assume He‘s Playing by Elliot2(m): 3:20pm On Aug 25, 2019
Raysleek:
the word works. If you go to anywhere that the word is absent kindly relocate.
Lucky for you. how many of your fellow members can testify this claim?
Re: Erestus Okpe Commits Suicide While Friends Assume He‘s Playing by Raysleek: 4:28pm On Aug 25, 2019
Elliot2:
Lucky for you. how many of your fellow members can testify this claim?
Lol billions around the world testify that JESUS IS LORD!!!!
Re: Erestus Okpe Commits Suicide While Friends Assume He‘s Playing by Elliot2(m): 4:30pm On Aug 25, 2019
Raysleek:

Lol billions around the world testify that JESUS IS LORD!!!!
Why am I not among?
Re: Erestus Okpe Commits Suicide While Friends Assume He‘s Playing by Raysleek: 4:35pm On Aug 25, 2019
Elliot2:
Why am I not among?
Look in the mirror and ask that question again loudly.
Re: Erestus Okpe Commits Suicide While Friends Assume He‘s Playing by Elliot2(m): 4:45pm On Aug 25, 2019
Raysleek:
Look in the mirror and ask that question again loudly.
u try.
Re: Erestus Okpe Commits Suicide While Friends Assume He‘s Playing by Raysleek: 4:46pm On Aug 25, 2019
Elliot2:
u try.
If you want to belong.. You are welcome. Just open the door and be translated. Romans 10:9-10

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CCTV Camera Captures Robbers Who Robbed A Man In Yaba (photos) / EFCC Declares 2 Men Wanted For Fraud,Diversion Of Fund & Money Laundering(pics) / 11-Year-Old Girl Raped In Ubeta Rivers, Bleeds From Vagina (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.