Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

80 Defendants In U.S. And Nigeria Charged With Cyberfraud, Money laundering - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 80 Defendants In U.S. And Nigeria Charged With Cyberfraud, Money laundering (50786 Views)

Seven Nigerian Pickers Arrested In U.S. For Laundering $8 Million Scam Proceeds / Ibrah, Ghanaian Yahoo Boy Arrested For Money Laundering - Photos / Paul Gabriel Amos, Lamborghini Driver Charged With Money Laundering - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 80 Defendants In U.S. And Nigeria Charged With Cyberfraud, Money laundering by Quorax: 10:20pm On Aug 23, 2019
CodeTemplar:
And what has Hausa people done about terrorist Christmas day pant bomber, Abdulmutallab?
u no even talk about BokoHaram that they aid. Their military brothers are accomplice
Re: 80 Defendants In U.S. And Nigeria Charged With Cyberfraud, Money laundering by CanadaOrBust: 2:09am On Aug 24, 2019
Unrated900:
How will you go to the USA to do fraud

This people got too much mind

While you can work per hour and make 14$

For two weeks you are a big man

This people keeps denting this country’s image

Now the likes of we the legal and legit people getting visa to USA is daisy.

I think they need to reshuffle this country

So Biafra committing fraud abroad won’t be tagged Nigerian.

What a shame to us

Infact I can’t eat because of what am reading

Actually before now everyone thought South West had the most scammers.
See the vote below

Re: 80 Defendants In U.S. And Nigeria Charged With Cyberfraud, Money laundering by NERDYDREAMS(m): 9:41pm On Aug 24, 2019
ogbonti:

On a second thought, let me answer your foolish question just to have fun, if I return to Nigeria today and stay in my lane. I won’t compete with you for a job, I won’t even beg u to feed me, I won’t bother you for any help, I will just be minding my business.... WILL YOU AND YOUR JOBLESS FRIENDS let me rest? Lai lai.... u will gossip me and poke fun at me to my hearing that I have been deported or village people have finally caught up with me.... LMAO. The only reason I will never live in NIGERIA again is because PEOPLE DONT MIND THEIR BUSINESS, period!

Relax bro,nobody dey fight here....all ur reply is full of pride and foolishness...me and my friends are jobless abi you are very funny grin cheesy
Re: 80 Defendants In U.S. And Nigeria Charged With Cyberfraud, Money laundering by ogbonti: 11:47am On Aug 26, 2019
NERDYDREAMS:

Relax bro,nobody dey fight here....all ur reply is full of pride and foolishness...me and my friends are jobless abi you are very funny grin cheesy

.... and your reply is full of wisdom and counseling abi? When you advise a man to leave America and return to Nigeria, I guess you are very wise to say that, useless hater.... enemy of progress.... bastard jobless I Di ot grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hoodlums Burn Police Station In Edo State (Video) / Borno Police Recover Money & Arms From 11 Suspects In Maiduguri (photos) / Thugs Attempt To Break Into Palliatives Warehouse In Abuja (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.