Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

80 Defendants In U.S. And Nigeria Charged With Cyberfraud, Money laundering - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 80 Defendants In U.S. And Nigeria Charged With Cyberfraud, Money laundering (50796 Views)

Seven Nigerian Pickers Arrested In U.S. For Laundering $8 Million Scam Proceeds / Ibrah, Ghanaian Yahoo Boy Arrested For Money Laundering - Photos / Paul Gabriel Amos, Lamborghini Driver Charged With Money Laundering - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 80 Defendants In U.S. And Nigeria Charged With Cyberfraud, Money laundering by ogbonti: 1:46am On Aug 23, 2019
NERDYDREAMS:
There are many people in this country that is looking for the oppourtunity to travel to either Europe or america...some will get the chance and when they get there, they will start misbehaving..its so sad...the reputation of the citizens of this country is hanging by a tread... cry cry

I have lived in America for a very long time and I will tell you authoritatively tonite that America will expose who you are - it wont make you a better or worse person, it will just define you and make your true colors show. IF you dont have strong family values and the fear of God inside your heart, IF you do not naturally dislike crime and brought up to hate stealing, easy money or wealth without work, America will tap on your weaknesses and make you vulnerable - IF YOU ARE BROKE IN NAIJA, you can be at peace with yourself, because there are a lot of broke people around you, but IF YOU ARE BROKE IN AMERICA - its either you get into crime or you commit suicide. THE ONLY SAVING GRACE IS IF--- I REPEAT IF, you have a strong foundation of good upbringing in naija, before you traveled and you do not have parents or relatives breathing down your neck, then you will have the patience to try a career switch or training to get into a better job, and this comes with sacrifice- TIME ...you must be very FOCUSED, avoid bad influence (NAIJA FRIENDS WHO WILL MAKE YOU DERAIL OR PARTIES OR CHURCHES were they preach that you are wasting your time in America when others are prospering bla bla bla) ABOVE ALL - YOUR SPOUSE AND YOUR GOD will be the final factors to make or mar you. my people, America is not what it seems on TV. It is a very UNPREDICTABLE place - it can be very sweet and very challenging with unique difficulties and opportunities - it is not a place you plan from naija, most things u think of America while in naija ARE NOT TRUE!!!!

6 Likes

Re: 80 Defendants In U.S. And Nigeria Charged With Cyberfraud, Money laundering by cooltola(m): 1:48am On Aug 23, 2019
Re: 80 Defendants In U.S. And Nigeria Charged With Cyberfraud, Money laundering by kushme: 1:57am On Aug 23, 2019
IGBOSON1:

You're a diseased bastard! How do you misconstrue someone telling an animal like you -that's in no position to lecture his people on good conduct and moral rectitude- to STFU, as supporting what his kinsmen have been accused of doing?

With all the tens of thousands of Nigerians that've perished in cold blood at the hands of you bloodthirsty scoundrels, how many of the murderers have been caught, tried, convicted and sentenced to death?

Dude, if you have nothing reasonable to say then go sleep!

Mumu, your ranting doesn't change a thing about who da fvck your people are... You cheaters and thieves..A group of people with twisted sh**ts in their heads. shut da fvck up and go fvck yourself with a cactus..
No be only una dey overseas na..

2 Likes

Re: 80 Defendants In U.S. And Nigeria Charged With Cyberfraud, Money laundering by IGBOSON1: 2:21am On Aug 23, 2019
kushme:

Mumu, your ranting doesn't change a thing about who da fvck your people are... You cheaters and thieves..A group of people with twisted sh**ts in their heads. shut da fvck up and go fvck yourself with a cactus..
No be only una dey overseas na..

This is a bit rich, coming from you of all people...a toerag from a tribe of cold-blooded murderers and terrorists!

I repeat, a scumbag like your pathetic self is in no position to lecture anyone on morality and good conduct! First go lecture your medieval-minded kinsfolk and then we can talk!

I'm quite proud of my people! Whatever social dislocation and propensity to commit certain crimes you see coming from Alaigbo is a result of being part of the shithole called 'one Nigeria' and having to share the same country with wicked souls like yourself!

Cheers! wink

4 Likes

Re: 80 Defendants In U.S. And Nigeria Charged With Cyberfraud, Money laundering by cooltola(m): 2:28am On Aug 23, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 80 Defendants In U.S. And Nigeria Charged With Cyberfraud, Money laundering by Catchfirez: 2:32am On Aug 23, 2019
All this one na Picker/account holders them be. Not the real G-guys.
Re: 80 Defendants In U.S. And Nigeria Charged With Cyberfraud, Money laundering by CanadaOrBust: 2:54am On Aug 23, 2019
dragunov:

You forgot the 'en' dude. Correct English please.

It is American colloquial English. Remember Ali - “I am the greatest! I simply cannot be beat!”
Re: 80 Defendants In U.S. And Nigeria Charged With Cyberfraud, Money laundering by Bestbeelieve: 3:03am On Aug 23, 2019
I will never support or subscribe to fraud but please Nigerians are not the worst people, i live with different nationalities who do worse!!!! Nigerians are just the loudest!!!Besides i like that word CAPTURED grin grin grin
Re: 80 Defendants In U.S. And Nigeria Charged With Cyberfraud, Money laundering by helpee(m): 3:32am On Aug 23, 2019
kushme:

Shattap and stop defending what is wrong...

One Abdulmutallab is serving life in the US, that we all know, but how many Abdulmutallabs or Hausas have they executed in Indonesia and other Asian countries ?
You guys always tryna find ways to justify your natural dirty lifestyles through some ethnic comparison..
I think you are correct. None has been executed in Indonesia. They keep it local. They are blowing themselves in their quest for 37 virgins in Maiduguri. But honestly, I don tire for this our Igbo brothers.

4 Likes

Re: 80 Defendants In U.S. And Nigeria Charged With Cyberfraud, Money laundering by Unrated900(m): 3:59am On Aug 23, 2019
How will you go to the USA to do fraud

This people got too much mind

While you can work per hour and make 14$

For two weeks you are a big man

This people keeps denting this country’s image

Now the likes of we the legal and legit people getting visa to USA is daisy.

I think they need to reshuffle this country

So Biafra committing fraud abroad won’t be tagged Nigerian.

What a shame to us

Infact I can’t eat because of what am reading

1 Like

Re: 80 Defendants In U.S. And Nigeria Charged With Cyberfraud, Money laundering by Unrated900(m): 4:06am On Aug 23, 2019
helpee:
I think you are correct. None has been executed in Indonesia. They keep it local. They are blowing themselves in their quest for 37 virgins in Maiduguri. But honestly, I don tire for this our Igbo brothers.

Believe me, me self don tire

And them Dey everywhere in the world

Make them give them their Biafra so they can leave Nigeria

They can’t keep committing fraud all over the world and they keep tagging them Nigerians hence denting our image

1 Like

Re: 80 Defendants In U.S. And Nigeria Charged With Cyberfraud, Money laundering by Essential(m): 4:23am On Aug 23, 2019
Igbo boys are coming back home to ipob, there is no peace for the wicked.

1 Like

Re: 80 Defendants In U.S. And Nigeria Charged With Cyberfraud, Money laundering by InvertedHammer: 4:31am On Aug 23, 2019
ogbonti:

I have lived in America for a very long time and I will tell you authoritatively tonite that America will expose who you are - it wont make you a better or worse person, it will just define you and make your true colors show. IF you dont have strong family values and the fear of God inside your heart, IF you do not naturally dislike crime and brought up to hate stealing, easy money or wealth without work, America will tap on your weaknesses and make you vulnerable - IF YOU ARE BROKE IN NAIJA, you can be at peace with yourself, because there are a lot of broke people around you, but IF YOU ARE BROKE IN AMERICA - its either you get into crime or you commit suicide. THE ONLY SAVING GRACE IS IF--- I REPEAT IF, you have a strong foundation of good upbringing in naija, before you traveled and you do not have parents or relatives breathing down your neck, then you will have the patience to try a career switch or training to get into a better job, and this comes with sacrifice- TIME ...you must be very FOCUSED, avoid bad influence (NAIJA FRIENDS WHO WILL MAKE YOU DERAIL OR PARTIES OR CHURCHES were they preach that you are wasting your time in America when others are prospering bla bla bla) ABOVE ALL - YOUR SPOUSE AND YOUR GOD will be the final factors to make or mar you. my people, America is not what it seems on TV. It is a very UNPREDICTABLE place - it can be very sweet and very challenging with unique difficulties and opportunities - it is not a place you plan from naija, most things u think of America while in naija ARE NOT TRUE!!!!
/
Some people will beg to differ because they watch too much TV or they live in fantasy world.

When prodded, their defense always starts with "My uncle in US...blablabla"

You nailed it. But that's the painful truth newcomers don't want to hear until reality hits them hard on getting here.

/

1 Like

Re: 80 Defendants In U.S. And Nigeria Charged With Cyberfraud, Money laundering by BlackBaron: 6:13am On Aug 23, 2019
Its going to be hard to believe Nigeria isn't some sort of 'criminal race'. 60% ready to fleece you given the opportunity.
We seem to be overrepesented in criminality and can be traced down to the dumbed down level of education and ethics in the society. Also the hypocrites pointing out other tribes...reserve my comments.
Re: 80 Defendants In U.S. And Nigeria Charged With Cyberfraud, Money laundering by maverick1995: 7:14am On Aug 23, 2019
I REALLY LIKE YOUR INSERTION;THIS IS THE MOST VALID DISSERTATION ON WHAT WEALTH IS - MAKING MONEY IS HIGHLY SPIRITUAL, ASK ANY MILLIONAIRE. I'M QUITE ELATED THAT I GOT EXPOSED TO THIS INFORMATION AT A YOUNG AGE. PLEASE, LISTEN TO APOSTLE JSHUA SELMAN. YOU'LL BE BLESSED.
nwakaibeya1:
���Young people are in a hurry to make money,hence they are not schooled about the spiritual aspect of making money?Money is a spirit and you can't just make money with empty hands, without belonging to evil marine hidden world knowingly or unknowingly and those preaching about money like you can't tell the spiritual secrets behind making money not just theory sermons and that's why we told those who care to listen no rich person ever reveals his hidden commitment to making wealth which is highly secretive,if you do how would you cross the evil check points mounted leading to the secret dark place where wealth is stored and hidden?Behold,Money needs protection spiritually if you don't protect it evil people must scatter your wealth for you,no two ways about it,its unbelievable truth and authority defined and declared? We reveal things unknown after the creation of the world and those who are rich and powerful spiritually read us and know who talks
Re: 80 Defendants In U.S. And Nigeria Charged With Cyberfraud, Money laundering by DevilhimseIf: 7:24am On Aug 23, 2019
[s]
ipobarecriminals:
wink cheesy smiley cheesy grin grin devil himself dem don catch u
[/s]
Re: 80 Defendants In U.S. And Nigeria Charged With Cyberfraud, Money laundering by DevilhimseIf: 7:28am On Aug 23, 2019
[s]
ojuikwu:
flat how far
[/s]
Re: 80 Defendants In U.S. And Nigeria Charged With Cyberfraud, Money laundering by Amanda4life: 7:39am On Aug 23, 2019
Barrywest:
Father Lord, save my country, so na on top our matter this men line up like this.

This kind press conference for nigeria matter tire me o
Re: 80 Defendants In U.S. And Nigeria Charged With Cyberfraud, Money laundering by Afamed: 8:25am On Aug 23, 2019
salford1:

Problem is that apart from EFCC doing it's possible best to go for them, especially the small fries ones, but Nigerians are the one covering and protecting them by putting the blame on the economy. I don't know how much Nigerians are losing on the e-commerce trade, but i suspect close to billion of dollars yearly because of the rotten activities of a few.

These ones too will blame the Nigerian economy for frauds that are of inter-continental magnitudes.
You said it all my brother.
Re: 80 Defendants In U.S. And Nigeria Charged With Cyberfraud, Money laundering by bayulll011(m): 10:14am On Aug 23, 2019
nwakaibeya1:
���Young people are in a hurry to make money,hence they are not schooled about the spiritual
authority defined and declared? We reveal things unknown after the creation of the world and those who are rich and powerful spiritually read us and know who talks

Te annoying thing is they make we that wake up 4 and gets home 9 a fooll.
three things i will not do in this life.
1.sleep with another man wife
2.steal public funds.
3 embarrass my lineage,the youth of these days are uselesssss to the extent they glorified anything money,they don't want to work.its a shame
Re: 80 Defendants In U.S. And Nigeria Charged With Cyberfraud, Money laundering by Nobody: 10:45am On Aug 23, 2019
Jimasun:

99% Igbos, 1% Yoruba.
There are more igbos in America than yorubas.

The reverse would be the case if same arrests are made in the U.K
Re: 80 Defendants In U.S. And Nigeria Charged With Cyberfraud, Money laundering by Commentor: 11:09am On Aug 23, 2019
ogbonti:

All self-imposed pressures.
Re: 80 Defendants In U.S. And Nigeria Charged With Cyberfraud, Money laundering by Commentor: 11:11am On Aug 23, 2019
InvertedHammer:

/
Some people will beg to differ because they watch too much TV or they live in fantasy world.

You nailed it. But that's the painful truth newcomers don't want to hear until reality hits them hard on getting here.

/
All self-inflicted.
Re: 80 Defendants In U.S. And Nigeria Charged With Cyberfraud, Money laundering by Alaganature(m): 1:58pm On Aug 23, 2019
US iTunes 190/$ 50 & 100 only US iTunes 166/$ 100+ CAD iTunes 100/$ 50 & 100 only AUD iTunes 105/$ 50 & 100 only US Steam 215 /$ 20&50&100 only US Steam 195/$ 150 & 200 only AUD Steam 110/$ 20-100 only CAD Steam 130/$ 20-100 only US play 230/$ 25-100 only CAD play 140/$ 25-200 only AUD play 130/$ 25-200 only Euro iTunes 250/$ 50-100 only (Euro only need Finland, Austria, Ireland,Italy) *The following is direct loading** *US play 2****/$ 101-500* *(load with safe Loading System)
Others gift cards ask for rate with receipts

Let work this rate now 08026333379 call for business
Re: 80 Defendants In U.S. And Nigeria Charged With Cyberfraud, Money laundering by Afamed: 2:27pm On Aug 23, 2019
seunmohmoh:
Why did we do this to ourselves?
That's a question that awaits urgent answer. If we all agree the economy in Nigeria is bad. Is economy in US also bad. Place some greedy individuals on monthly salary of £100,000 they will still steal
Re: 80 Defendants In U.S. And Nigeria Charged With Cyberfraud, Money laundering by NERDYDREAMS(m): 6:59pm On Aug 23, 2019
Odogwu obodo oyinbo,Emerica is not what you think..why you no come back naija cheesy
ogbonti:

Re: 80 Defendants In U.S. And Nigeria Charged With Cyberfraud, Money laundering by ogbonti: 8:05pm On Aug 23, 2019
NERDYDREAMS:
Odogwu obodo oyinbo,Emerica is not what you think..why you no come back naija cheesy

Woke, what is your point? The advise I give you guys here for free, many including myself wished someone told me before I came. Don’t worry, I guess you don’t value it because it’s easily accessible on Nairaland. I pray you get a visa and come - When you will be telling those at home, no one will believe you... it is well.
Re: 80 Defendants In U.S. And Nigeria Charged With Cyberfraud, Money laundering by ogbonti: 8:12pm On Aug 23, 2019
NERDYDREAMS:

On a second thought, let me answer your foolish question just to have fun, if I return to Nigeria today and stay in my lane. I won’t compete with you for a job, I won’t even beg u to feed me, I won’t bother you for any help, I will just be minding my business.... WILL YOU AND YOUR JOBLESS FRIENDS let me rest? Lai lai.... u will gossip me and poke fun at me to my hearing that I have been deported or village people have finally caught up with me.... LMAO. The only reason I will never live in NIGERIA again is because PEOPLE DONT MIND THEIR BUSINESS, period!
Re: 80 Defendants In U.S. And Nigeria Charged With Cyberfraud, Money laundering by ogbonti: 8:26pm On Aug 23, 2019
InvertedHammer:

/

/

Exactly my brother, another word for America is “MAKE BELIEVE” ..... this is the only country in the world where someone who knows he or she may be dying in the next 3 days will still smile and say, hi.... This is the only country in the world where you have to be polite and fake your emotions to get and keep a job daily. You dare not say how your feel even when a customer or client insults you at your job. This is a country where every picture taken comes with a smile even though the people in it can be more devilish than the devil, LOL. A country where almost 99 of every 100 new cars on the street are owned by the banks and loan servicing companies, and can be repossessed at any time if buyer defaults.... where almost every beautiful house is a mortgage payment with the owner owing debts on it and may keep paying for it as long as he or she lives, a country where almost every graduate has humongous debt on their neck called student loans they gonna spend almost 20 to 30 years of their lives paying back.... a country where you don’t really own anything as most things are on credit, with creditors breathing down your neck.... a country where bills will make u work on Christmas Day, New year day, and all major holidays and be thankful that you were scheduled to work... where husband and wife may be working opposite schedules for months and sex become a forgone matter in a marriage for weeks, a country where no one gives a F vk, about you but just the benjamins..... A country where the police no dey hear I beg Sir, a country where no one calls u to join them to eat....a country where u may see your spouse fvkin your bestie and you don’t say a word because u have to consider the financial hurt u will suffer in case things go south... hmmmm, let me stop here, ALL OF YOU WHO WANT TO COME TO AMERICA, MAY YOUR WISH BE GRANTED, BUT KNOW, America is like Ogboni, once u get in, u can’t get out.... and no one back home will believe u anymore when u tell them the truth.... have a blessed weekend y”all.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Brazilian Woman, Lesbian Lover Behead, Tear Joystick Of Son Over Simple Question / Scary Moment Boy Drives Off With A Police Woman In Edo State (pix/vid) / Woman Beats Her Maid To Death In Anambra, Bury Her Body (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.