Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,393 members, 7,954,572 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:56 PM

How Pattybf Saved Me From Lg Touts In Asaba - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / How Pattybf Saved Me From Lg Touts In Asaba (1810 Views)

We nearly bought a "STOLEN" Mercedes Benz but this saved us / Features Of Genesis GV80: The Car That Saved Tiger Woods' Life / California WildFire: Toyota Tundra That Saved Many Lives, Toyota Responds(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Pattybf Saved Me From Lg Touts In Asaba by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:23pm On Aug 22, 2019
i recently purchased, registered a d delivered a Dyna 150 truck for a client here on Nairaland.

Vehicle registration was done by PATTYBF , she also included the local govt papers as the vehicle was ref in a company name.

More details soon...

2 Likes

Re: How Pattybf Saved Me From Lg Touts In Asaba by banky3w(m): 9:34pm On Aug 22, 2019
GAZZUZZ:
i recently purchased, registered a d delivered a Dyna 150 truck for a client here on Nairaland.

Vehicle registration was done by PATTYBF , she also included the local govt papers as the vehicle was ref in a company name.

More details soon...
Yes? Go on grin grin
Re: How Pattybf Saved Me From Lg Touts In Asaba by dicksonadams(m): 9:47pm On Aug 22, 2019
grin
Re: How Pattybf Saved Me From Lg Touts In Asaba by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:52pm On Aug 22, 2019
background to the story.

A client placed an order for a Dyna 150 truck with a set delivery date, i agreed to the terms and went into action, purchased serviced and got driver to deliver the car, but last minute the mumu driver wanted to change it for me, the client is known to ask for 1 vehicle, appraise supplied vehicle and request for 29more grin so i no de take this client play. This driver was about to put sand sand in my garri last minute.

The time was 12:28am distance was 460km to drop off destination, roads were uncertain, but one thing is for sure, no one kidnaps a truck driver undecided

I hit the road after a long day at work.

Got to shagamu and loaded up on Kola nut and chewing gum, sleep was far from me from then on.

Journey was smooth until i got to the base of the Niger bridge at Asaba. Young men approached while in traffic and identified them selves as local govt revenue collectors and asked me to park.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Pattybf Saved Me From Lg Touts In Asaba by amunkita(m): 10:03pm On Aug 22, 2019
Well, in case u re stepping into Anambra nd ve issues, I will gladly pull strings for you..
Re: How Pattybf Saved Me From Lg Touts In Asaba by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:03pm On Aug 22, 2019
they asked for my LG papers and i confidently brought them out thinking it would be a quick routine check and move on.

After going thru my papers they claimed 3 doc were missing and i would have to pay an extra 55k on the road before i would be allowed to leave.

Papers they claimed were missing were mobile signage papers , consolidated one thing like that cheesy, road tax, and niger delta one thing like that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Pattybf Saved Me From Lg Touts In Asaba by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:04pm On Aug 22, 2019
amunkita:
Well, in case u re stepping into Anambra nd ve issues, I will gladly pull strings for you..

thanks boss
Re: How Pattybf Saved Me From Lg Touts In Asaba by amunkita(m): 10:05pm On Aug 22, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

thanks boss

Uwc
Re: How Pattybf Saved Me From Lg Touts In Asaba by dannybrasky(m): 10:07pm On Aug 22, 2019
undecided
GAZZUZZ:
they asked for my LG papers and i confidently bright them out thinking it would be a quick routine check and move on.

After going thru my papers they claimed 3 doc were missing and i would have to pay an extra 55k on the road before i would be allowed to leave.

Papers they claimed were missing were mobile signage papers , consolidated one thing like that cheesy, road tax, and niger delta one thing like that.
Re: How Pattybf Saved Me From Lg Touts In Asaba by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:18pm On Aug 22, 2019
local man was confused undecided

I called aunty pattybf and told her her people had stopped me, but before that, they insisted on collecting the vehicle keys and driving the vehicle off the road, i refused both and told them until i clarify with the person)s that issued the documents i will not move or hand over keys. They attempted to be violent to take keys forcefully and as a sharp man, i claimed to be who i was not (i will not tell you so it will not cast)

I put pattybf on the phone with them and they had a long back and forth with no end in site.

I asked them to take 5k and let me go they refused.

Pattybf called back and we put the phone on speaker first issue on signage, vehicle has no inscriptions so mobile advert or signage fees not necessary, that one went out the way

Next road tax was there in plane site but in all the confusion i didn't see it.

Next the consolidated one tin one tin is written in fine print under a different header and is a national document and requesting for a Delta state document is duplicity and fradulent.

The Niger delter thing they forgot to ask as their moral was now low.

Next she told me to get the police involved if I am not allowed to leave.

My ginger was swaggered after this revelation's i had spent oVer an hour with these thugs and my fuse was lit, my voice changed from the beggy beggy to the some one on an assult mission, they saw it in my demeanor, I became pompous and I gave them a deadline to hand over my documents and get out of my vehicle.

The tides had changed and the hunter became hunted, they started begging for anything bros, I told them to come to the driver's side and lock my passenger door, I started my vehicle, insulted their generations unborn and drove off

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Pattybf Saved Me From Lg Touts In Asaba by kingreign(m): 10:22pm On Aug 22, 2019
grin grin grin

I hear say that dyna get speed but no handling finesseshocked
Re: How Pattybf Saved Me From Lg Touts In Asaba by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:25pm On Aug 22, 2019
lessons i have learned from this.

If vehicle is a truck or company vehicle and you do not have the right documentation, park on the road and remove your plate numbers. The lg Bois have no business with unregistered vehicles , the police well trust me they are your friends wink

Next if you do have all your documents never park properly .

Stay on the road and occupy a while lane, never be polite, be as aggressive as possible , they prey on your emotions and weakness.

Never give them your original papers, never give them your car keys, they cannot take it from you by force , there is a limit to their madness and they know it.

Make a copy of all 17documents and as they ask with the window slightly down show them exactly what they want, it might be a different state, but it's ALGON all local govt of Nigeria and it will be honoured any where it is presented . When you are certain you have provided all that is asked, continue driving in defiance they will know this one is not a mugu.

Thanks again for reading and thanks pattybf

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Pattybf Saved Me From Lg Touts In Asaba by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:28pm On Aug 22, 2019
kingreign:
grin grin grin

I hear say that dyna get speed but no handling finesseshocked

uncle the suspension stiff die, i will need to pay for a good massage tomorrow morning abi any one volunteering ? wink (Fine gehs only)

3 Likes

Re: How Pattybf Saved Me From Lg Touts In Asaba by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:30pm On Aug 22, 2019
let me end the storey sef, so i drove out, skipped the lg Bois on the Onitsha side as they were busy obtaining one vehicle like that, drove into a petrol station, bought fuel, removed my plates and all I could say after that was glory hallelujah till I got to enugu airport.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Pattybf Saved Me From Lg Touts In Asaba by kingreign(m): 10:31pm On Aug 22, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

uncle the suspension stiff die, i will need to pay for a good massage tomorrow morning abi any one volunteering ? wink (Fine gehs only)

Na wa o. All your joints don cast be that. Its well with your ministry.
Re: How Pattybf Saved Me From Lg Touts In Asaba by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:34pm On Aug 22, 2019
kingreign:

Na wa o. All your joints don cast be that. Its well with your ministry.

local man cannot can right now

3 Likes

Re: How Pattybf Saved Me From Lg Touts In Asaba by banky3w(m): 1:42am On Aug 23, 2019
Another prayer is answered.... Where is JAB invoker sef. We need a fresh dose oh.

1 Like

Re: How Pattybf Saved Me From Lg Touts In Asaba by Mayor555(m): 3:28am On Aug 23, 2019
'One's job will always be one's job....' With all the English and education over the years, you were almost 'obtained' by possibly uneducated touts on documents you have o.

Thanks for sharing boss. We don learn.

Legalwealth come and learn too, so that when you're delivering your clean title light truck, it will be hassle free...... I'm just saying o.

3 Likes

Re: How Pattybf Saved Me From Lg Touts In Asaba by pattybf(f): 5:03am On Aug 23, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

If vehicle is a truck or company vehicle and you do not have the right documentation, park on the road and remove your plate numbers. The lg Bois have no business with unregistered vehicles , the police well trust me they are your friends wink

Stay on the road and occupy a while lane, never be polite, be as aggressive as possible , they prey on your emotions and weakness.

Never give them your original papers, never give them your car keys, they cannot take it from you by force , there is a limit to their madness and they know it.

Make a copy of all 17documents and as they ask with the window slightly down show them exactly what they want, it might be a different state, but it's ALGON all local govt of Nigeria and it will be honoured any where it is presented . When you are certain you have provided all that is asked, continue driving in defiance they will know this one is not a mugu.

I am very sorry you went through this ugly experience .

But I ve also learnt:

1. To ask more questions before issuing some documents, in this case to determine exactly where d vehicle will be operating, that will inform d kind of documents to be issued, as local govt papers r categorised.

2. To educate clients more on d documents as I hand them over. This will save both mine and clients time. I ve had cases where police harassedand extorts clients over basic documents which were in their custody.

3. And of course, To avoid our chief Gazzuzz (clients) looking like an 'ignoramus' on d road grin

I apologise for all the troubles Sir.

12 Likes

Re: How Pattybf Saved Me From Lg Touts In Asaba by pattybf(f): 5:11am On Aug 23, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

[b]Make a copy of all 17documents [/b]and as they ask with the window slightly down show them exactly what they want, it might be a different state, but it's ALGON all local govt of Nigeria and it will be honoured any where it is presented . When you are certain you have provided all that is asked, continue driving in defiance they will know this one is not a mugu.

I'm afraid copies of local government papers r not accepted. You are expected to have the original documents at all times.

5 Likes

Re: How Pattybf Saved Me From Lg Touts In Asaba by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:23am On Aug 23, 2019
pattybf:

I'm afraid copies of local government papers r not accepted. You are expected to have the original documents at all times.

colour photocopy will be done

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Pattybf Saved Me From Lg Touts In Asaba by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:25am On Aug 23, 2019
banky3w:
Another prayer is answered.... Where is JAB invoker sef. We need a fresh dose oh.

walahi the blessings every where
Re: How Pattybf Saved Me From Lg Touts In Asaba by snipesdam(m): 6:40am On Aug 23, 2019
GAZZUZZ:
let me end the storey sef, so i drove out, skipped the lg Bois on the Onitsha side as they were busy obtaining one vehicle like that, drove into a petrol station, bought fuel, removed my plates and all I could say after that was glory hallelujah till I got to enugu airport.

Hahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy

Sense will not kee you
Re: How Pattybf Saved Me From Lg Touts In Asaba by thebigkendo(m): 6:48am On Aug 23, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

Wise one..

All my vehicle papers are coloured photocopy, if you do anyhow think say you don catch me.. I go drive off leave am for you grin grin grin grin

I always have multiple sets in the car

8 Likes

Re: How Pattybf Saved Me From Lg Touts In Asaba by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:49am On Aug 23, 2019
thebigkendo:

Wise one..

All my vehicle papers are coloured photocopy, if you do anyhow think say you don catch me.. I go drive off leave am for you grin grin grin grin

I always have multiple sets in the car

you are wise wink

5 Likes

Re: How Pattybf Saved Me From Lg Touts In Asaba by obekediamondfuto(m): 10:29am On Aug 23, 2019
legalwealth come and see whatsapp update and website nuggets for 2months here....

so much info here oh....
so u had better come and plagiarize as usual....
grin
Re: How Pattybf Saved Me From Lg Touts In Asaba by Kufie(m): 12:41pm On Aug 23, 2019
I never ever deliver pickups with license plates on them. It’s easier to deal with policemen than it is to deal with local government boys. It’s even worse when you don’t speak the same language with them.
Re: How Pattybf Saved Me From Lg Touts In Asaba by pattybf(f): 10:23pm On Aug 24, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

Be sure to ve d originals together with d copies then. U can hand over d copies to avoid d officers removing one or two of ur originals copies n fining u for it.

Same should be applied to basic vehicle documents. Always ve copies with u , to hand over to d officers while d original copies stays with u.

1 Like

Re: How Pattybf Saved Me From Lg Touts In Asaba by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:29pm On Aug 24, 2019
pattybf:

Be sure to ve d originals together with d copies then. U can hand over d copies to avoid d officers removing one or two of ur originals copies n fining u for it.

Same should be applied to basic vehicle documents. Always ve copies with u , to hand over to d officers while d original copies stays with u.

that's how we roll ma

1 Like

Re: How Pattybf Saved Me From Lg Touts In Asaba by Charlssey(m): 12:53am On Aug 25, 2019
pattybf:

What about driver's license? Are we expected to handover the original always when requested or will a photocopy suffice?
Re: How Pattybf Saved Me From Lg Touts In Asaba by pattybf(f): 7:33am On Aug 25, 2019
Charlssey:

What about driver's license? Are we expected to handover the original always when requested or will a photocopy suffice?

A coloured photocopy will suffice. What they need is ur details on it, should in case they want to verify it.

U r adviced not to moved around with ur permanent driver licence. Always ve it duplicated n ve it scanned n saved to ur email as well.

1 Like

Re: How Pattybf Saved Me From Lg Touts In Asaba by Charlssey(m): 10:41pm On Aug 27, 2019
[quote author=pattybf post=81583970]

A coloured photocopy will suffice. What they need is ur details on it, should in case they want to verify it.

U r adviced not to moved around with ur permanent driver licence. Always ve it duplicated n ve it scanned n saved to ur email as well.[/quote

Thank you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Camry 04 From 800k To 1.3 / Fresh Ford Edge Limited 2011 With Thumbstart Just Cleared / My First Car Purchase Experience And Feedback On Promotervickky's Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.