Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,976 members, 7,952,928 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:36 AM

Who Is Jesus - A Servant And A Minister To The Circumcision ( Jews) On Behalf Of - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is Jesus - A Servant And A Minister To The Circumcision ( Jews) On Behalf Of (164 Views)

Shiloh: I Became A Minister After Bishop Oyedepo Prayed For Me - Betta Edu / Politics In Churches: Father Mbaka Apologises On Behalf Of Nigerian Pastors / Proud Jews On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Jesus - A Servant And A Minister To The Circumcision ( Jews) On Behalf Of by Primate7: 11:39pm On Aug 22, 2019
WHO IS JESUS?
A SERVANT AND A MINISTER TO THE CIRCUMCISION ( JEWS) ON BEHALF OF GOD'S TRUTH.
THE LETTER OF PAUL TO THE ROMANS CHAPTER 15 VERSES 8 and 9 SAYS THAT: 8. For I tell you that Christ has become a servant and a minister to the circumcision (Jews) on behalf of God's truth, to confirm and verify the promises made to the fathers, 9. and for the Gentiles to glorify God for His mercy [to them, since God had no covenant with them]. As it is written and forever remains written, :THEREFORE I PRAISE YOU AMONG THE GENTILES, AND SING PRAISES TO YOUR NAME." .[Ps 18:49]
culled from Amplified Holy Bible, Large Print. 22/08/2019.

(1) (Reply)

This Settles The Saved By Grace Alone(religion) & Saved By Righteous Argument / Kidnappers Abduct Kaduna CAN Members Sent To Deliver A Ransom / CCC Prophet: Nobody Will Remind You To Plan For Your Family. (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.