Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,960 members, 7,810,655 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:48 PM

Shiloh: I Became A Minister After Bishop Oyedepo Prayed For Me - Betta Edu - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shiloh: I Became A Minister After Bishop Oyedepo Prayed For Me - Betta Edu (23472 Views)

Daddy Freeze: "I Have Prayed For An Enemy To Die Before, I Won’t Lie" / Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh / Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shiloh: I Became A Minister After Bishop Oyedepo Prayed For Me - Betta Edu by Justiceori2019(m): 8:45pm On Dec 08, 2023
Shiloh: I became minister after Oyedepo laid hands on me – Betta Edu

The Minister of Humanitarian Affairs and Poverty Alleviation, Dr Betta Edu, has recounted how the founder of the Living Faith Church Worldwide, Bishop David Oyedepo, prayed for her to become a minister in the country.

Edu said that Oyedepo prayed for her after she expressed ambition to become a minister at the church’s annual programme, Shiloh, in 2022.

Last year at Shiloh 2022, I prayed and told God that by the next time I come for the next year’s Shiloh, I want to be a minister of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

“On the last day of Shiloh, just as I was walking out, I saw Papa, Bishop David Oyedepo, and I went to greet him and meet him as usual and I whispered to him, ‘Papa, I need you to pray for me.

“I have just one prayer request now’. And he said, ‘What is it?’ I said, ‘I want to come back to Shiloh 2023 as a minister of the Federal Republic of Nigeria’. He put his hand on my head and he said, ‘It is done’. I stood up and I left.

“I came today to return all glory to God that inspite of all odds, today I’m a minister of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. One of the youngest in the Fourth Republic.

People my age, are not at the Federal Executive Council of Nigeria in this Fourth Republic. But today, I can boldly stand here to say, ‘God did it’. I came to return all glory to God.”

The Senate screened and confirmed Edu as one of the ministers in early August. Prior to her nomination, she held the position of National Women Leader for the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC), making her one of the youngest ministers in President Bola Tinubu’s cabinet at 37 years old.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/12/shiloh-i-became-minister-after-bishop-oyedepo-laid-hands-on-me-betta-edu/amp/

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Shiloh: I Became A Minister After Bishop Oyedepo Prayed For Me - Betta Edu by immortalcrown(m): 8:52pm On Dec 08, 2023
And so?

Many became ministers without pastors'prayers or without Christianity. Swear that Oyedepo's prayer is what made you a minister. Abusers of religion.

Let's pretend we don't know how people become ministers. Oyedepo is now a maker of minister.

When corruption favours some people, they say it is grace.

151 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Shiloh: I Became A Minister After Bishop Oyedepo Prayed For Me - Betta Edu by sholatech(m): 9:43pm On Dec 08, 2023
Ehen, even though as at then she was a leading APC figure and Papa Oyedepo was supporting Peter Obi LP?

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Shiloh: I Became A Minister After Bishop Oyedepo Prayed For Me - Betta Edu by AfroBeatDiary: 9:47pm On Dec 08, 2023
Hmmm, it's plenty.

1 Like

Re: Shiloh: I Became A Minister After Bishop Oyedepo Prayed For Me - Betta Edu by Maynman: 9:47pm On Dec 08, 2023
Pathetic.

8 Likes

Re: Shiloh: I Became A Minister After Bishop Oyedepo Prayed For Me - Betta Edu by illicit(m): 9:47pm On Dec 08, 2023
So are u gonna bless Npower beneficiaries or benefit urself and Oyedepo?

That's the 30,000 naira question

🤕

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shiloh: I Became A Minister After Bishop Oyedepo Prayed For Me - Betta Edu by id4sho(m): 9:48pm On Dec 08, 2023
Which kind of motivational Talk b dis tongue

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shiloh: I Became A Minister After Bishop Oyedepo Prayed For Me - Betta Edu by AbuTwins: 9:48pm On Dec 08, 2023
The same Yes Daddy, okay daddy, thank you daddy?

Na third place!

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shiloh: I Became A Minister After Bishop Oyedepo Prayed For Me - Betta Edu by superjaks(m): 9:48pm On Dec 08, 2023
Let's just pretend that we don't know what she did before becoming a minister grin grin

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shiloh: I Became A Minister After Bishop Oyedepo Prayed For Me - Betta Edu by tragergeorge(m): 9:49pm On Dec 08, 2023
Table wan shake now o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shiloh: I Became A Minister After Bishop Oyedepo Prayed For Me - Betta Edu by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:49pm On Dec 08, 2023
No matter the list Our LEADER, President Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu release,
Wailers will always wail, it's their way, it's in their DNAs.
They only look and comment about the negatives,
No positivity in their frustrated and losing lives at all.

Anyways,
There are some silver linings.
The list reflects Nigeria’s diversities.
At 38, Okotete is a refreshing departure from the creeping gerontocracy of the major parties;
Hanatu Musawa, 43,
Bunmi Tunji-Ojo, 41,
and Betta Edu, 36, are also relatively young.
They are all welcome on board to move our Darling country to the nation of our dreams,
To a land flowing with milk and honey.
Nigeria will be great in our lifetime.

From all of us @MANNA,
God bless Nigeria 🇳🇬

Addendum :
Spotlight on one of us @MANNA:

DR BETTA.
OMO BETTER,
One of us @MANNA.

Dr. Betta Edu

Dr. Edu, born on 27th of October 1986, hails from Ibalebo village in Abi local government Area, Cross River State.

Betta completed her secondary education at Federal Government Girls College, Calabar, she is a graduate of medicine and surgery from the University of Calabar.

She is a Harvard certified, Fellow of the Royal Society for Public Health, United Kingdom, and untill recently, the Cross River State Commissioner for Health and National Chairman of Nigeria Health Commissioners Forum.

In 2022, she emerged as the youngest female to become the National Women Leader of the All Progressives Congress.

Welcome on board to a progressive Naija Dr Betta..........
Wailers can wail as long as they want........

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Shiloh: I Became A Minister After Bishop Oyedepo Prayed For Me - Betta Edu by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:49pm On Dec 08, 2023
Last year at Shiloh 2022, I prayed and told God that by the next time I come for the next year’s Shiloh, I want to be a minister of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

“I have just one prayer request now’. And he said, ‘What is it?’ I said, ‘I want to come back to Shiloh 2023 as a minister of the Federal Republic of Nigeria’.
He put his hand on my head and he said, ‘It is done’. I stood up and I left.

Yes Daddy and his internet bigots and mongrels won't like this news oooo .
👅 😛 😝 😜 😋
They are already vexing and in pains.
Bunch of low lives nonentities in severe pains... cool

Shigishege2:
I come dey pity obidiotts doomed livesgrin
Dem deserves to be pity oooo

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shiloh: I Became A Minister After Bishop Oyedepo Prayed For Me - Betta Edu by Officialpyper(m): 9:49pm On Dec 08, 2023
G
Re: Shiloh: I Became A Minister After Bishop Oyedepo Prayed For Me - Betta Edu by YesDaddyTill203: 9:49pm On Dec 08, 2023
SCAMMERS.

2 Likes

Re: Shiloh: I Became A Minister After Bishop Oyedepo Prayed For Me - Betta Edu by Okoronkwow(m): 9:49pm On Dec 08, 2023
Wicked woman
Re: Shiloh: I Became A Minister After Bishop Oyedepo Prayed For Me - Betta Edu by spinna: 9:49pm On Dec 08, 2023
I heard her give the testimony this morning..she said she wanted it ..asked God for it..asked papa to pray for her for it..prayed for it last Shiloh .. so it's only logical that she would come back to testify..

You bitter sounding guys need the sweetness of Jesus in your lives lol

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shiloh: I Became A Minister After Bishop Oyedepo Prayed For Me - Betta Edu by stano2(m): 9:50pm On Dec 08, 2023
Congrats to you

1 Like

Re: Shiloh: I Became A Minister After Bishop Oyedepo Prayed For Me - Betta Edu by Think9ja(m): 9:50pm On Dec 08, 2023
The same Oyedepo that was against APC and Tinubu?

So God picked you as a minister to come and add more pain to the one N-Power beneficiaries were already going through by suspending the program and refusing to pay them?

De play

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shiloh: I Became A Minister After Bishop Oyedepo Prayed For Me - Betta Edu by Orathird: 9:50pm On Dec 08, 2023
Ok
Re: Shiloh: I Became A Minister After Bishop Oyedepo Prayed For Me - Betta Edu by mrmayormedia: 9:50pm On Dec 08, 2023
The total number of voters APC will get in 2023 will tell us the total number of mad people we have in this country." (Bishop David Oyedepo)

5 Likes

Re: Shiloh: I Became A Minister After Bishop Oyedepo Prayed For Me - Betta Edu by AustineE1: 9:51pm On Dec 08, 2023
There is power in prayers....Some of us are products of testimony,i and my family will always clinge to the old rugged cross. When you are making a prayer request and it seems not to be forthcoming,just bear in your mind that,delayed gratification is a sign of maturity in christ.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shiloh: I Became A Minister After Bishop Oyedepo Prayed For Me - Betta Edu by Zeus123: 9:51pm On Dec 08, 2023
Shiny teeth minister, all over the people. From dressing looking like sheik gumi wife to jagaban girl. Don't trust her

2 Likes

Re: Shiloh: I Became A Minister After Bishop Oyedepo Prayed For Me - Betta Edu by Chibuzoripob: 9:51pm On Dec 08, 2023
cool
Re: Shiloh: I Became A Minister After Bishop Oyedepo Prayed For Me - Betta Edu by Coolsat(m): 9:51pm On Dec 08, 2023
She'll never reveal the other side of the story

5 Likes

Re: Shiloh: I Became A Minister After Bishop Oyedepo Prayed For Me - Betta Edu by Boyooosa(m): 9:51pm On Dec 08, 2023
Nobody mocks God and survives it....
Even Men of God are not more powerful than God; He blessed whosoever He deems fit, u n I don't have influence on that

She mocked God and now she is, barely a month after

3 Likes

Re: Shiloh: I Became A Minister After Bishop Oyedepo Prayed For Me - Betta Edu by AbuAeesha: 9:52pm On Dec 08, 2023
wink
How many pple did the bishop prayed for and they also became ministers?

1 Like

Re: Shiloh: I Became A Minister After Bishop Oyedepo Prayed For Me - Betta Edu by nkemoma(m): 9:52pm On Dec 08, 2023
Thieves...

Gbola's sidechic

3 Likes

Re: Shiloh: I Became A Minister After Bishop Oyedepo Prayed For Me - Betta Edu by Lukuluku69(m): 9:52pm On Dec 08, 2023
Justiceori2019:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/12/shiloh-i-became-minister-after-bishop-oyedepo-laid-hands-on-me-betta-edu/amp/

The same Oyedepo that is Anti-APC?

Make all of Una dey play.
Re: Shiloh: I Became A Minister After Bishop Oyedepo Prayed For Me - Betta Edu by Tingotoe: 9:52pm On Dec 08, 2023
Justiceori2019:

Bullshit. God doesn't talk to people
Re: Shiloh: I Became A Minister After Bishop Oyedepo Prayed For Me - Betta Edu by whizzler: 9:52pm On Dec 08, 2023
immortalcrown:
And so?

Many became ministers without pastors'prayers or without Christianity. Swear that Oyedepo's prayer is what made you a minister.

No mind the foolish talk. After lobbying night and day. These ministers should face the business of their various ministries Nigerians are increasingly suffering

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Corruption Now Official In Nigeria – Bakare / RCCG Annual Fasting And Prayer February 2013 ( Prayer Guide) / Elijah Ayodele: Tinubu Will Form A New Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.