Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,747 members, 7,955,849 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:53 PM

Nnia Nwodo: Any Igbo That Touches A Northerner Should Kill Me First - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnia Nwodo: Any Igbo That Touches A Northerner Should Kill Me First (32233 Views)

Zoning: El-Rufai Backs South, Says No Northerner Should Contest In 2023 / Nnamdi Kanu: Nnia Nwodo Will Lose His Position. Sultan Has 23 Oil Wells / IPOB Women Disgrace Nnia Nwodo, Scatter Ohanaeze Event (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnia Nwodo: Any Igbo That Touches A Northerner Should Kill Me First by olisaEze(m): 9:03am On Aug 23, 2019
As laudable as your statement is sir, I am yet to hear any northern elder say the same whenever people of ibo descent are threatened by northern elements. BTW, Oga Germany nor dey ur travel plans dis year? grin

2 Likes

Re: Nnia Nwodo: Any Igbo That Touches A Northerner Should Kill Me First by gwarotango: 9:06am On Aug 23, 2019
IGBOSON1:
And i can assure him the core northern muslim elite will not return the favour!

Naive elite like Nnia Nwodo are a huge part of our problem as Igbos!
Oh so it's now a favor not to kill someone? Anyway Nnamdi Kanu ordered his IPOB to kill any fulani they can lay their hand on so I'm n surprised
Re: Nnia Nwodo: Any Igbo That Touches A Northerner Should Kill Me First by Eastlink(m): 9:08am On Aug 23, 2019
olisaEze:
As laudable as your statement is sir, I am yet to hear any northern elder say the same whenever people of ibo descent are threatened by northern elements. BTW, Oga Germany nor dey ur travel plans dis year? grin
You are yet to hear a northern elder say this? There are many northerners like the Emir of Bida who would rather kill his own than allow them ferment trouble against Ndigbo in his state.
Because majority of the ACF or NEF members are callous in attitude doesn't mean that you don't have sincere ones in the north.

2 Likes

Re: Nnia Nwodo: Any Igbo That Touches A Northerner Should Kill Me First by Eastlink(m): 9:13am On Aug 23, 2019
gwarotango:
Oh so it's now a favor not to kill someone? Anyway Nnamdi Kanu ordered his IPOB to kill any fulani they can lay their hand on so I'm n surprised
Someone said and didn't act on it and a Miyetti Allah that said and has been acting on it are what?
IPOB are peaceful in orientation while your demonic Fulani Miyetti Allah needs to be banished back to wherever they come from.
You people are the malaria affecting the north. The killings you instigate in Zamfara, Sokoto, Katsina, Benue, Nassarawa and Taraba will forever keep hunting you as well as those carried out in the program that led to the civil war.
Re: Nnia Nwodo: Any Igbo That Touches A Northerner Should Kill Me First by gwarotango: 9:15am On Aug 23, 2019
Eastlink:
Someone said and didn't act on it and a Miyetti Allah that said and has been acting on it are what?
IPOB are peaceful in orientation while your demonic Fulani Miyetti Allah needs to be banished back to wherever they come from.
'peaceful IPOB attacked Ekweremadu and beat him up. That's a sure way to be peaceful, and by the way you cannot banish anyone from anywhere in Nigeria. I dare you to try it
Re: Nnia Nwodo: Any Igbo That Touches A Northerner Should Kill Me First by Eastlink(m): 9:19am On Aug 23, 2019
gwarotango:
'peaceful IPOB attacked Ekweremadu and beat him up. That's a sure way to be peaceful
How many Igbo's came out to condemn the harassment of Ekweremadu by IPOB, numerous? Some applauded it with some Igbo's castigated the beating.
But how many Fulani's have come out to condemn the activities of Miyetti Allah?

2 Likes

Re: Nnia Nwodo: Any Igbo That Touches A Northerner Should Kill Me First by money121(m): 9:40am On Aug 23, 2019
Ok
Re: Nnia Nwodo: Any Igbo That Touches A Northerner Should Kill Me First by Nobody: 9:45am On Aug 23, 2019
Area4Area:
Just don't pray for anything bad to happen, the number of Igbos in Kano alone is far greater than the number of northerners in Igboland, be guided. You are assuming that the MB will not go with the north but what if they do, it was same assumption that the Igbos had during the 1966 pogrom which costed thousands of lives to be wasted in MB.
Be guided and speak for yourself alone, don't even trust the SS minorities, they had done it before and can repeat it again

IGBOS in Kano will kill Hausa Fulani silly if they try anything. We have already tamed dem in Kaduna, let them try rubbish in kano

1 Like

Re: Nnia Nwodo: Any Igbo That Touches A Northerner Should Kill Me First by toprealman: 9:46am On Aug 23, 2019
Stay on the point. They made it clear who they are after, didn't they?
For those looking for who to kill them...... please O, go and rest in peace.
Re: Nnia Nwodo: Any Igbo That Touches A Northerner Should Kill Me First by Nobody: 9:46am On Aug 23, 2019
michelz:

That man Dumbo's like you love to insult anyhow fought the civil war at a very young age yet he still has the wisdom to understand that violence is not the way forward.
You on the other hand would never use your common sense until you find yourself in the middle of a thick war or serious chaos,then you'd start running helter skelter and screaming genocide.

Who fought the civil war?
Re: Nnia Nwodo: Any Igbo That Touches A Northerner Should Kill Me First by Nobody: 9:47am On Aug 23, 2019
Area4Area:
Don't mind them, those who witnessed the war always pray never to see another unlike this ones always praying for war when they've never even been engaged in a small riot.

U guys are quite silly.

Yes war is bad, is that why southerners n middle beltans should fold their arms while Fulani kill dem any time they want? Stop being very foolish abeg

1 Like

Re: Nnia Nwodo: Any Igbo That Touches A Northerner Should Kill Me First by Sylraph1: 9:47am On Aug 23, 2019
shocked

That was the plan all along...
To divide the Igbos....and the have almost achieve it

Igbo Ndonu..
Re: Nnia Nwodo: Any Igbo That Touches A Northerner Should Kill Me First by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 23, 2019
iammo:
undecided

The man is trying to protect his tribe from ruthless people who sees revenge as a normal thing, but his people would still condemn him and support kanu that pushes them to brinks of war

If IGBOS see revenge as a normal thing, then they would have retaliated by killing northerners in the south each time IGBOS are killed in the north
Re: Nnia Nwodo: Any Igbo That Touches A Northerner Should Kill Me First by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 23, 2019
izombie:
When will i ever hear a fulani say this? Ipob just does its things. Nwodo, the reason more and more igbos are aligning with ipob is because ipob seem to be fighting for what most igbos want. Ipob is officially more relevant than ohaneze.

My problem is that ipob is all mouyh action n no real actions.
Re: Nnia Nwodo: Any Igbo That Touches A Northerner Should Kill Me First by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 23, 2019
gwarotango:

Wen was that?

Why did Kanu say so?
Re: Nnia Nwodo: Any Igbo That Touches A Northerner Should Kill Me First by Nobody: 9:53am On Aug 23, 2019
Eastlink:
You are yet to hear a northern elder say this? There are many northerners like the Emir of Bida who would rather kill his own than allow them ferment trouble against Ndigbo in his state.
Because majority of the ACF or NEF members are callous in attitude doesn't mean that you don't have sincere ones in the north.

""like the Emir of Bida who would rather kill his own than allow them ferment trouble against Ndigbo in his state.""

This doesn't mean he said it.
Re: Nnia Nwodo: Any Igbo That Touches A Northerner Should Kill Me First by Nobody: 9:53am On Aug 23, 2019
Look at what some people are saying here

Many other tribes are being killed everyday even in their own land buy northern bandits with none of us retaliating but any day we got angry and kill any of them to retaliet IT WILL BE CALLED WAR RIGHT?

This is the mindset of the people am sharing country with

And they all call nnia nwodo patriotic and loyal

FEW RICH MEN CAN'T CONTINUE TO HOLD NDI IGBO TO RANSOME....THEY SHOULD BE READY TO KILL US ALL
Re: Nnia Nwodo: Any Igbo That Touches A Northerner Should Kill Me First by DevilhimseIf: 9:55am On Aug 23, 2019
[s]
kestolove95:
Tell d miscreants call Igbos
[/s]
Re: Nnia Nwodo: Any Igbo That Touches A Northerner Should Kill Me First by jrusky(m): 10:00am On Aug 23, 2019
Nwodo has he got to that

Didn't I said the real Hausa/Fulani slaves are in the SE?

Thank God Nwodo prooved me right
Re: Nnia Nwodo: Any Igbo That Touches A Northerner Should Kill Me First by Nobody: 10:02am On Aug 23, 2019
conductor250:
Lol. What is Ohaneze?

All these over-bribed old buffoons are making it too obvious.

At least if Buhari gave you some billions and some mansions to support Fraudgeria you don't have to sound like an oaf all the time preaching fake yoonity that you know in the back of your mind is not plausible.

LMAO on the empty skulls of yoonity beggars who think this man is speaking in his right mind and not under the influence of dollars cheesy
Money is involved. No one can tell me otherwise in this case.

Watch how he will change his tongue when those who are sponsoring him betray him soon.
Re: Nnia Nwodo: Any Igbo That Touches A Northerner Should Kill Me First by Jimasun: 10:05am On Aug 23, 2019
PrecisionFx:

IGBOS in Kano will kill Hausa Fulani silly if they try anything. We have already tamed dem in Kaduna, let them try rubbish in kano
Just look at the foolishness this one is carrying around.
Igbos will deal with Hausas in Kano?
I am tempted to say "you don't have sense" but I won't say so. Let me respect your age.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnia Nwodo: Any Igbo That Touches A Northerner Should Kill Me First by Omonigeriarere: 10:05am On Aug 23, 2019
Commentor:

Hope you have fortified your family?

U dey mind that keyboard warrior with a gift of 10MB? KANU and Ojukwu even fled away when the chip was down.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnia Nwodo: Any Igbo That Touches A Northerner Should Kill Me First by babyfaceafrica: 10:08am On Aug 23, 2019
selemempe:
Nnia nwodo is only trying to play the role of elder states man, albiet badly.
He believes that killing an hausaman will precepitate to hausa killing many igbo in the north
What he fails to see is that events are rolling now and cannot be determined by one man anymore. A lot of killings and counter killings are going on in the across the country now and unlike in 1967 when hausa carried the middlebelt along the MB feel left out now and also suffering from fulani aggression

Killing of an hausaman in igboland now will not gv the feared result...yes some igbos maybe killed in the north but then some more hausas will be killed in the east and if it ever becomes a full blown conflict btw igbos and hausas, the coalition that helped them defeat us in 1967 may not be assembled again....so nigeria could divide finally
lolz
Re: Nnia Nwodo: Any Igbo That Touches A Northerner Should Kill Me First by Myhusband(m): 10:09am On Aug 23, 2019
Hausa are loving but this inhumane Fulani won't hesitate to murder you at the point of their mission

this is one of the Southerner stupid leader. silent is golden, we southerners needs a unified voice

Tinubu where is the cow

nwodo kill me first before you kill Hausa. so if Fulani kill people they should not attack him back. security in this country is eye for eye because the securities that can guide you are becoming a victims with guns, how much less you without guns
Re: Nnia Nwodo: Any Igbo That Touches A Northerner Should Kill Me First by Nobody: 10:11am On Aug 23, 2019
Jimasun:

I am tempted to say "you don't have sense" but I won't say so. Let me respect your age.

Wen last did u ever see Kaduna people killing IGBOS? In 2001 igbos heavily dealt with Kaduna Muslims n sent them scampering for safety inside barracks.

Have Hausa ever attacked Sabo Ngeri Kano since u were born? Let them try it n die like dogs.

U are too young to know anything or have sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnia Nwodo: Any Igbo That Touches A Northerner Should Kill Me First by Nobody: 10:11am On Aug 23, 2019
kestolove95:
I would have counter your comment but as I look at your profile pic I just calm myself but no try am again lady
Re: Nnia Nwodo: Any Igbo That Touches A Northerner Should Kill Me First by olatilldend: 10:15am On Aug 23, 2019
Actually, this is the only way to move Nigeria forward as one. I expect Hausas and Yorubas to replicate such in their respective abode till this becomes the mindset of the average Nigerian. Together we are stronger!

One love!
Re: Nnia Nwodo: Any Igbo That Touches A Northerner Should Kill Me First by orisa37: 10:16am On Aug 23, 2019
kestolove95:

Who are you talking to?
Re: Nnia Nwodo: Any Igbo That Touches A Northerner Should Kill Me First by AbdulHakeem44(m): 10:18am On Aug 23, 2019
selemempe:
Nnia nwodo is only trying to play the role of elder states man, albiet badly.
He believes that killing an hausaman will precepitate to hausa killing many igbo in the north
What he fails to see is that events are rolling now and cannot be determined by one man anymore. A lot of killings and counter killings are going on in the across the country now and unlike in 1967 when hausa carried the middlebelt along the MB feel left out now and also suffering from fulani aggression

Killing of an hausaman in igboland now will not gv the feared result...yes some igbos maybe killed in the north but then some more hausas will be killed in the east and if it ever becomes a full blown conflict btw igbos and hausas, the coalition that helped them defeat us in 1967 may not be assembled again....so nigeria could divide finally

You are right to some extent but not all, don't forget d fact that French weapons as well as mercenaries from South Africa or Bulgaria reached the biafrans, more reason d war dragged for long
Re: Nnia Nwodo: Any Igbo That Touches A Northerner Should Kill Me First by YorubaMooozlem: 10:20am On Aug 23, 2019
kestolove95:

Re: Nnia Nwodo: Any Igbo That Touches A Northerner Should Kill Me First by Olamilekxy(m): 10:20am On Aug 23, 2019
Jimasun:

u already say it ......lol
Re: Nnia Nwodo: Any Igbo That Touches A Northerner Should Kill Me First by mastermaestro(m): 10:20am On Aug 23, 2019
Jimasun:

His statement shocked me too bro. grin Igbos will kill Hausas and Fulanis like dogs in Kano? grin grin That guy is drugged up. I am sure he is typing that poo from Lagos or even Onitsha. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Makinde's Christianization Agenda Will Fail, Vote Him Out - MURIC to Oyo Muslims / How Bandit Leader Turji Escaped NAF Bombings / APC Appoints Presidential Election Petition Legal Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.