Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,455 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Nnia Nwodo: Any Igbo That Touches A Northerner Should Kill Me First - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnia Nwodo: Any Igbo That Touches A Northerner Should Kill Me First (32007 Views)

Zoning: El-Rufai Backs South, Says No Northerner Should Contest In 2023 / Nnamdi Kanu: Nnia Nwodo Will Lose His Position. Sultan Has 23 Oil Wells / IPOB Women Disgrace Nnia Nwodo, Scatter Ohanaeze Event (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnia Nwodo: Any Igbo That Touches A Northerner Should Kill Me First by Jimasun: 3:52pm On Aug 23, 2019
selemempe:
an average yoruba see bravery as mumuism....am not surprised
You go dey alright soon.
Re: Nnia Nwodo: Any Igbo That Touches A Northerner Should Kill Me First by gemini35(m): 4:07pm On Aug 23, 2019
fulani raped and killed a woman in enugu,and many other,s that are being killed u have nt said,any thing to your master,s,don,t worry, you wll get what u requested.elder state,s man my foot.
Re: Nnia Nwodo: Any Igbo That Touches A Northerner Should Kill Me First by gemini35(m): 4:20pm On Aug 23, 2019
this man have sold us out to the hausa fulani,,look at his statement,this is the reason 99 percent of the igbo,s are supporting ohamadike.we know the true sheperd, nwodo is a pity you don,t have any value in igbo land.
Re: Nnia Nwodo: Any Igbo That Touches A Northerner Should Kill Me First by teddyberry(m): 5:22pm On Aug 23, 2019
Ahhh

Re: Nnia Nwodo: Any Igbo That Touches A Northerner Should Kill Me First by mvem(m): 5:23pm On Aug 23, 2019
selemempe:
Nnia nwodo is only trying to play the role of elder states man, albiet badly.
He believes that killing an hausaman will precepitate to hausa killing many igbo in the north
What he fails to see is that events are rolling now and cannot be determined by one man anymore. A lot of killings and counter killings are going on in the across the country now and unlike in 1967 when hausa carried the middlebelt along the MB feel left out now and also suffering from fulani aggression

Killing of an hausaman in igboland now will not gv the feared result...yes some igbos maybe killed in the north but then some more hausas will be killed in the east and if it ever becomes a full blown conflict btw igbos and hausas, the coalition that helped them defeat us in 1967 may not be assembled again....so nigeria could divide finally
clap for yourself..if only you know that they are more Igbos with high profile in the north than vice versa
Re: Nnia Nwodo: Any Igbo That Touches A Northerner Should Kill Me First by chuckjonesbaba(m): 5:29pm On Aug 23, 2019
conductor250:
Lol. What is Ohaneze?

All these over-bribed old buffoons are making it too obvious.

At least if Buhari gave you some billions and some mansions to support Fraudgeria you don't have to sound like an oaf all the time preaching fake yoonity that you know in the back of your mind is not plausible.

LMAO on the empty skulls of yoonity beggars who think this man is speaking in his right mind and not under the influence of dollars cheesy

In as much as I know the truth behind his unity claim( he's doing it for money) but the truth is that Nigerians needs to unite. Igbos are ranting, Buhari is hell bent on making the east like the northern Nigeria during Jonathan's presidency, the yorubas are busy cursing anything Igbo...

Nigeria is heading to chaos. When our eyes will be open is when it will be like Somalia and Former Liberia. Then everyone will be involved. When child soldiers will be a reality in Nigeria. When Lagosians, port Harcourt, Enugu and Abuja residents will feel that pinch of war that is when eyes go clear..

Sowore saw all these and was shouting for revolution now. Yet we mocked him and turned our backs... God save Nigeria, God bless Nigeria.
Re: Nnia Nwodo: Any Igbo That Touches A Northerner Should Kill Me First by dokie: 5:39pm On Aug 23, 2019
conductor250:
Lol. What is Ohaneze?

All these over-bribed old buffoons are making it too obvious.

At least if Buhari gave you some billions and some mansions to support Fraudgeria you don't have to sound like an oaf all the time preaching fake yoonity that you know in the back of your mind is not plausible.

LMAO on the empty skulls of yoonity beggars who think this man is speaking in his right mind and not under the influence of dollars cheesy

Kindly take it easy. This statement is old and was made during the period when the northerners gave igbos the quit notice. Before he made that statement, the Sultan had also said the same thing. You wilk notice he said "just like the sultan said..."

Here is a link to the sultans statement.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/09/attack-not-igbo-sultan-northern-youths/amp/
Re: Nnia Nwodo: Any Igbo That Touches A Northerner Should Kill Me First by selemempe: 5:40pm On Aug 23, 2019
mvem:
clap for yourself..if only you know that they are more Igbos with high profile in the north than vice versa
those high profile igbos know hw to protect themselves. This is not 1967
Re: Nnia Nwodo: Any Igbo That Touches A Northerner Should Kill Me First by dokie: 5:41pm On Aug 23, 2019
IGBOSON1:
And i can assure him the core northern muslim elite will not return the favour!

Naive elite like Nnia Nwodo are a huge part of our problem as Igbos!

Kindly take it easy. This statement is old and was made during the period when the northerners gave igbos the quit notice. Before he made that statement, the Sultan had also said the same thing. You wilk notice he said "just like the sultan said..."

I think some people are just trying to be mischievous.

Re: Nnia Nwodo: Any Igbo That Touches A Northerner Should Kill Me First by dokie: 5:42pm On Aug 23, 2019
selemempe:
Nnia nwodo is only trying to play the role of elder states man, albiet badly.
He believes that killing an hausaman will precepitate to hausa killing many igbo in the north
What he fails to see is that events are rolling now and cannot be determined by one man anymore. A lot of killings and counter killings are going on in the across the country now and unlike in 1967 when hausa carried the middlebelt along the MB feel left out now and also suffering from fulani aggression

Killing of an hausaman in igboland now will not gv the feared result...yes some igbos maybe killed in the north but then some more hausas will be killed in the east and if it ever becomes a full blown conflict btw igbos and hausas, the coalition that helped them defeat us in 1967 may not be assembled again....so nigeria could divide finally

The statement is old and was made during the period when the northerners gave igbos the quit notice. Before he made that statement, the Sultan had also said the same thing. You wilk notice he said "just like the sultan said..."

Re: Nnia Nwodo: Any Igbo That Touches A Northerner Should Kill Me First by mvem(m): 5:47pm On Aug 23, 2019
selemempe:
those high profile igbos know hw to protect themselves. This is not 1967
even middle class
Re: Nnia Nwodo: Any Igbo That Touches A Northerner Should Kill Me First by selemempe: 5:50pm On Aug 23, 2019
mvem:
even middle class
a lot of middle class northerners in enugu too making millions on buerue d change
Re: Nnia Nwodo: Any Igbo That Touches A Northerner Should Kill Me First by mvem(m): 5:52pm On Aug 23, 2019
selemempe:
a lot of middle class northerners in enugu too making millions on buerue d change
it is far higher in the north...in whatever way, conflict is not necessary
Re: Nnia Nwodo: Any Igbo That Touches A Northerner Should Kill Me First by selemempe: 5:54pm On Aug 23, 2019
mvem:
it is far higher in the north...in whatever way, conflict is not necessary
its not far higher...and a lot of them hausas live in the south south too

If u experience these guys inside an enugu bush....u will know that igbos are not the aggressors
Re: Nnia Nwodo: Any Igbo That Touches A Northerner Should Kill Me First by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 23, 2019
Isn't it funny how every prominent Igbo man (apart from Nnamdi Kanu) is falling over himself to lick Hausa-Fulani āss? Because of the money or what?

Or is it cowardice? Igbo people are quick to stereotype Yoruba as cowards, but the entirety of Nigerians can now clearly see who the cowards are, can't we? Even Nnamdi Kanu stays some safe thousands of kilometers afar while barking at the government.

Igbo people please let's talk about the cowardice of your elders, you've got no single voice in opposition to this government

1 Like

Re: Nnia Nwodo: Any Igbo That Touches A Northerner Should Kill Me First by Situation001(m): 7:50am On Aug 24, 2019
kestolove95:
Tell d miscreants call Igbos
kestolove95 my crush

1 Like

Re: Nnia Nwodo: Any Igbo That Touches A Northerner Should Kill Me First by Merit123(m): 9:05pm On Aug 24, 2019
That's the voice of elther
Re: Nnia Nwodo: Any Igbo That Touches A Northerner Should Kill Me First by Pecuman: 2:56pm On Jan 27, 2021
Fine, I agree we shouldn't kill them, we should just make sure that the law is applied punitively to them.

Create Registry that every Fulani must be a part of to graze.

Revoke anyone membership from registry if anybody catch that one doing criminal acts or eating peoples farms.

Do not allow any Fulani to enter Alaigbo on pain of death without registry.
Re: Nnia Nwodo: Any Igbo That Touches A Northerner Should Kill Me First by Pecuman: 2:58pm On Jan 27, 2021
Isn't it funny how every prominent Igbo man (apart from Nnamdi Kanu) is falling over himself to lick Hausa-Fulani āss? Because of the money or what?

Or is it cowardice? Igbo people are quick to stereotype Yoruba as cowards, but the entirety of Nigerians can now clearly see who the cowards are, can't we? Even Nnamdi Kanu stays some safe thousands of kilometers afar while barking at the government.

Igbo people please let's talk about the cowardice of your elders, you've got no single voice in opposition to this government

They killed all the brave older Igbos during the war.

Only the cowards amongst our Elders remained.

We must not let this cowardice pass their generation.
Re: Nnia Nwodo: Any Igbo That Touches A Northerner Should Kill Me First by id4sho(m): 4:43pm On Nov 23, 2023
Joker angryr
Re: Nnia Nwodo: Any Igbo That Touches A Northerner Should Kill Me First by ElSudani: 4:46pm On Nov 23, 2023
mrvitalis:
Igbos has never been the first to attack any tribe on the street ...never thays not us

And the poor woman who was killed along with her four children was guilty of what exactly?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Patrick Obalim-Udoba Distributes Cassava Stems To Constituents / Niger-Delta Militants' Plot To Arm-Twist Buhari Fails - Vanguard / Governor Ambode At Rhapsody Restaurant And Lounge In Shoprite-Ikeja Mall (Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.