Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,184 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Andy Ruiz Jr Agrees To Fight Anthony Joshua In Saudi Arabia Rematch - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Andy Ruiz Jr Agrees To Fight Anthony Joshua In Saudi Arabia Rematch (26097 Views)

The Look On Anthony Joshua's Face After Ruiz Jr Knocked Him Out. Nigerians React / Anthony Joshua Loses to Andy Ruiz Jr. Knocked Out In The 7th Round (Pics) / Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz Jr: Live At Madison Square Garden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Agrees To Fight Anthony Joshua In Saudi Arabia Rematch by freemi(m): 11:08am On Aug 23, 2019
Kingosytex:

E be like say you no de follow boxing?

Saudi Arabia is a neutral ground for that fight. Ruiz has only one loss in 30+ fights while A.J has also a loss in 20+ fights.

How many fights have A.J fought outside the UK? You see, everything isn't about sentiments, Ruiz is better than A.J.

You should be praying that he doesn't beat A.J to coma.
lols

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Agrees To Fight Anthony Joshua In Saudi Arabia Rematch by Horus(m): 11:09am On Aug 23, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ikj2F6HbYk

Andy Ruiz Finally Decides To Face Anthony Joshua In Saudia Arabia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G67GPmxRgi8

Why Anthony Joshua WENT HOME TO NIGERIA before Ruiz rematch

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Agrees To Fight Anthony Joshua In Saudi Arabia Rematch by jaxxy(m): 11:09am On Aug 23, 2019
Better Aj shud take nothing for granted this Time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Agrees To Fight Anthony Joshua In Saudi Arabia Rematch by WarriAproko: 11:09am On Aug 23, 2019
Lakside1955:
I will bet $50,000 Joshua gonna beat him hands down
oyo nah ur case. Ruiz stamina nor be here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Agrees To Fight Anthony Joshua In Saudi Arabia Rematch by pongwa(m): 11:10am On Aug 23, 2019
Kingosytex:

Saudi Arabia is a neutral ground for that fight. Ruiz has only one loss in 30+ fights while A.J has also a loss in 20+ fights.

How many fights have A.J fought outside the UK? You see, everything isn't about sentiments, Ruiz is better than A.J.

your opinion

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Agrees To Fight Anthony Joshua In Saudi Arabia Rematch by Kingosytex(m): 11:13am On Aug 23, 2019
EXLOVER:
Samson Siasia
cheesycheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Agrees To Fight Anthony Joshua In Saudi Arabia Rematch by Minjim: 11:13am On Aug 23, 2019
Joshua will so deal with this dude he'll need a wheelchair to leave the ring that day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Agrees To Fight Anthony Joshua In Saudi Arabia Rematch by denjjy(m): 11:14am On Aug 23, 2019
He finally agreed to be killed and buried in Saudi. I'm sure AJ will not spare him, he's gonna aggressively punch the hell outa him....I hope his Mexicans supporters will go along with his coffin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Agrees To Fight Anthony Joshua In Saudi Arabia Rematch by Kingosytex(m): 11:15am On Aug 23, 2019
judedwriter:

I don't need to...Joshua all The way grin

Ruiz all the wayyyyyy cheesycheesycheesycheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Agrees To Fight Anthony Joshua In Saudi Arabia Rematch by Minjim: 11:16am On Aug 23, 2019
Kingosytex:

Did u bother to check the quality of ppl your Ruiz fought to make up that 30 fights?
It's not about numbers of fight but the quality of the opponent you fought

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Agrees To Fight Anthony Joshua In Saudi Arabia Rematch by Small080(m): 11:16am On Aug 23, 2019
The fight go be like war this time around

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Agrees To Fight Anthony Joshua In Saudi Arabia Rematch by Pusyiter(m): 11:16am On Aug 23, 2019
Your Stats may be correct but in sports, it counts for little.
Mike Tyson had no pedigree but he defeated the slayer of Mohammed Ali and other boxing greats
So, do not conclude so easily, SA is the perfect ground for the match.
There is more to it than meet the eyes in Boxing especially what happened in their last match.
Kingosytex:

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Agrees To Fight Anthony Joshua In Saudi Arabia Rematch by tofolo(m): 11:18am On Aug 23, 2019
Kingosytex:
Ruiz defeated Joshua and many people were ranting that the match was fixed simply because Joshua lost. I keep asking, who fixed those matches won by Joshua? cheesycheesycheesy
The Fixers did. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Agrees To Fight Anthony Joshua In Saudi Arabia Rematch by judedwriter(m): 11:18am On Aug 23, 2019
Kingosytex:

Ruiz all the wayyyyyy cheesycheesycheesycheesy

Are you supporting Ruiz to win? May be you are a mexican in a black man's skin cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Agrees To Fight Anthony Joshua In Saudi Arabia Rematch by SheikhMuniru(m): 11:19am On Aug 23, 2019
HELP ME TELL AJ TO CONTACT ME, I GET JUJU WEY I WAN GIVE AM FIGHT THAT MONKEY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Agrees To Fight Anthony Joshua In Saudi Arabia Rematch by bizhop01: 11:20am On Aug 23, 2019
Lakside1955:
A man lost 6.4 million € in joshua last fight.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Agrees To Fight Anthony Joshua In Saudi Arabia Rematch by Nobody: 11:20am On Aug 23, 2019
SUMO WRESTLER and a BOXER...
How naaaaaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Agrees To Fight Anthony Joshua In Saudi Arabia Rematch by Nobody: 11:20am On Aug 23, 2019
judedwriter:

I don't need to...Joshua all The way grin

Joshua was beaten stark silly, only the people that watched the fight knows this.

He's very lucky he didn't fight Wilder, because he would have been knocked out cold in the 1st round.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Agrees To Fight Anthony Joshua In Saudi Arabia Rematch by Nobody: 11:21am On Aug 23, 2019
Lakside1955:

Nonsense talk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Agrees To Fight Anthony Joshua In Saudi Arabia Rematch by judedwriter(m): 11:23am On Aug 23, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Joshua was beaten stark silly, only the people that watched the fight knows this.

He's very lucky he didn't fight Wilder, because he would have been knocked out cold in the 1st round.

When the going gets tough, the tough gets going. Abeg lets support Joshua in anyway we can to fight this man that looks like a trailer.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Agrees To Fight Anthony Joshua In Saudi Arabia Rematch by Yankee101: 11:23am On Aug 23, 2019
Joshua go use you do pomo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Agrees To Fight Anthony Joshua In Saudi Arabia Rematch by Kingosytex(m): 11:24am On Aug 23, 2019
Minjim:
Joshua will so deal with this dude he'll need a wheelchair to leave the ring that day
denjjy:
He finally agreed to be killed and buried in Saudi. I'm sure AJ will not spare him, he's gonna aggressively punch the hell outa him....I hope his Mexicans supporters will go along with his coffin
Minjim:

Are you sure you didn't describe what will happen to A.J?

Wilder has been threatening to kill A.J but i don't think he will get that chance because Ruiz will be the one to do that. By the time Ruiz is through with Joshua, Nigerians will not recognise him.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Agrees To Fight Anthony Joshua In Saudi Arabia Rematch by Timfreds(m): 11:25am On Aug 23, 2019
Just hope AJ will redeem his image this time around, or it will a big disappointment to his fans if he loss.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Agrees To Fight Anthony Joshua In Saudi Arabia Rematch by lexy2014: 11:25am On Aug 23, 2019
Kingosytex:

Location isn't d issue. Location doesn't make a boxer win or loose a fight. D better boxer would always win irrespective of location

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Agrees To Fight Anthony Joshua In Saudi Arabia Rematch by hollandgreen12: 11:25am On Aug 23, 2019
have you visited https://jitesblog.com/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Agrees To Fight Anthony Joshua In Saudi Arabia Rematch by freedomjoshah: 11:26am On Aug 23, 2019
WHY YOU SHOULD NOT EAT IN PEOPLE'S HOUSE AGAIN. Pls every one I would like you to see this, it will teach us a lesson check it out https://okakasite.com/2019/08/10/eat-in-peoples-house/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Agrees To Fight Anthony Joshua In Saudi Arabia Rematch by Nobody: 11:28am On Aug 23, 2019
judedwriter:
Ruiz will be humbled on that day.

In your dreams. Ruiz is a real boxer who can take a punch and still be on his feet but Joshua is not. One punch to the head and he is stunned for the rest of the match. How can quit is a heavyweight bout with your belts at stake? Only cosmetic boxers do that.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Agrees To Fight Anthony Joshua In Saudi Arabia Rematch by Nobody: 11:29am On Aug 23, 2019
Kingosytex:

Are you sure you didn't describe what will happen to A.J?

Wilder has been threatening to kill A.J but i don't think he will get that chance because Ruiz will be the one to do that. By the time Ruiz is through with Joshua, Nigerians will not recognise him.

AJ is scared as hell inside. He has already lost the rematch.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Agrees To Fight Anthony Joshua In Saudi Arabia Rematch by obamma: 11:30am On Aug 23, 2019
March fixing everywhere in boxing and football. The actors simply cashes out.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Real Madrid Now Two Wins From Winnning La Liga After Beating Alaves / Breach Of Contract: Gernot Rohr Should Be Sacked As Super Eagles' Coach / Mario Balotelli's Pet Pig 'Super'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.