Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

Andy Ruiz Jr Agrees To Fight Anthony Joshua In Saudi Arabia Rematch - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Andy Ruiz Jr Agrees To Fight Anthony Joshua In Saudi Arabia Rematch (26083 Views)

The Look On Anthony Joshua's Face After Ruiz Jr Knocked Him Out. Nigerians React / Anthony Joshua Loses to Andy Ruiz Jr. Knocked Out In The 7th Round (Pics) / Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz Jr: Live At Madison Square Garden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Andy Ruiz Jr Agrees To Fight Anthony Joshua In Saudi Arabia Rematch by kemzy036: 8:04am On Aug 23, 2019
Andy Ruiz Jnr finally 'agrees to Saudi Arabia rematch with Anthony Joshua' after receiving huge financial offer

Andy Ruiz Jnr has now reportedly agreed to fight Anthony Joshua in Saudi Arabia for their second bout in December.

The world heavyweight champion who defeated Joshua in June to win the WBA, IBF, WBO and IBO heavyweight titles originally had 'security concerns' about their location for their rematch in the Middle East. But, after receiving reassurances and a bigger purse than the original figure of £8million, the fight is now set, according to The Athletic.

The fight between the British-Nigerian boxer and the Mexican-American star which is billed as the 'Clash of the Dunes', will take place on the 7th of December in Diriyah.

Read More Below
Source https://www.nairafame.com/2019/08/andy-ruiz-jnr-finally-agrees-to-saudi.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Agrees To Fight Anthony Joshua In Saudi Arabia Rematch by oluwadabira111(m): 8:07am On Aug 23, 2019
Lemme bookmark that date in my caledar, and i hope AJ will nailed him this time.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Agrees To Fight Anthony Joshua In Saudi Arabia Rematch by judedwriter(m): 8:13am On Aug 23, 2019
Ruiz will be humbled on that day.

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Agrees To Fight Anthony Joshua In Saudi Arabia Rematch by Kingosytex(m): 8:20am On Aug 23, 2019
Ruiz defeated Joshua and many people were ranting that the match was fixed simply because Joshua lost. I keep asking, who fixed those matches won by Joshua? cheesycheesycheesy

84 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Agrees To Fight Anthony Joshua In Saudi Arabia Rematch by kemzy036: 8:22am On Aug 23, 2019
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Agrees To Fight Anthony Joshua In Saudi Arabia Rematch by Kingosytex(m): 8:26am On Aug 23, 2019
judedwriter:

E be like say you no de follow boxing?

Saudi Arabia is a neutral ground for that fight. Ruiz has only one loss in 30+ fights while A.J has also a loss in 20+ fights.

How many fights have A.J fought outside the UK? You see, everything isn't about sentiments, Ruiz is better than A.J.

You should be praying that he doesn't beat A.J to coma.

102 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Agrees To Fight Anthony Joshua In Saudi Arabia Rematch by FactBoyz: 11:02am On Aug 23, 2019
Top Ten Places No Nigerian Has Ever Visited
https:///2018/11/top-ten-places-no-nigerian-has-ever-visited.html

Top 10 Things Almost No Human Can Do According To Science (Pics)
https:///2019/07/top-10-things-almost-no-human-can-do-according-to-science-pics.html

See This Beautiful Fairy-Tale Village In Netherlands With No Roads
https:///2019/08/see-this-beautiful-fairy-tale-village-in-netherlands-with-no-roads.html

Top Ten Smartest People Alive
https:///2018/12/top-ten-smartest-people-alive.html

Ten Unusual Stories Involving Drunk Animals
https:///2018/12/ten-unusual-stories-involving-drunk-animals.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Agrees To Fight Anthony Joshua In Saudi Arabia Rematch by Lakside1955(m): 11:03am On Aug 23, 2019
I will bet $50,000 Joshua gonna beat him hands down

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Agrees To Fight Anthony Joshua In Saudi Arabia Rematch by Designer123: 11:03am On Aug 23, 2019
More money into their accounts

Contact me for your logo and ad banner designs.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Agrees To Fight Anthony Joshua In Saudi Arabia Rematch by Hisxellency: 11:03am On Aug 23, 2019
Make Joshua no carry too much vex beat this guy o

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Agrees To Fight Anthony Joshua In Saudi Arabia Rematch by wink2015(m): 11:04am On Aug 23, 2019
kemzy036:
Andy Ruiz Jnr finally 'agrees to Saudi Arabia rematch with Anthony Joshua' after receiving huge financial offer

Andy Ruiz Jnr has now reportedly agreed to fight Anthony Joshua in Saudi Arabia for their second bout in December.

The world heavyweight champion who defeated Joshua in June to win the WBA, IBF, WBO and IBO heavyweight titles originally had 'security concerns' about their location for their rematch in the Middle East. But, after receiving reassurances and a bigger purse than the original figure of £8million, the fight is now set, according to The Athletic.

The fight between the British-Nigerian boxer and the Mexican-American star which is billed as the 'Clash of the Dunes', will take place on the 7th of December in Diriyah.

Read More Below
Source https://www.nairafame.com/2019/08/andy-ruiz-jnr-finally-agrees-to-saudi.html

AJ should start serious training now before the Saudi boxing re-match if he want to remain relevant.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Agrees To Fight Anthony Joshua In Saudi Arabia Rematch by ednut1(m): 11:04am On Aug 23, 2019
He still beats AJ. styles make fights.the guys keeps coming forward and has stamina. Aj has no stamina

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Agrees To Fight Anthony Joshua In Saudi Arabia Rematch by Zombiekiller010: 11:04am On Aug 23, 2019
This guy isn't serious

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Agrees To Fight Anthony Joshua In Saudi Arabia Rematch by ArmaniUhuru: 11:05am On Aug 23, 2019
After seeing what the fat short Andy Ruiz did to the tall six packed AJ, I fell in love with my fatness.

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Agrees To Fight Anthony Joshua In Saudi Arabia Rematch by phoenix45(m): 11:06am On Aug 23, 2019
Inbox for your premium logo
Call or WhatsApp +2348079981193

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Agrees To Fight Anthony Joshua In Saudi Arabia Rematch by Raymous25(m): 11:06am On Aug 23, 2019
Ipada bo Abija...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Agrees To Fight Anthony Joshua In Saudi Arabia Rematch by nepapole(m): 11:06am On Aug 23, 2019
See A.J below

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Agrees To Fight Anthony Joshua In Saudi Arabia Rematch by JobsandSchools: 11:06am On Aug 23, 2019
Good for them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Agrees To Fight Anthony Joshua In Saudi Arabia Rematch by Nobody: 11:06am On Aug 23, 2019
judedwriter:

Goan watch the first fight

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Agrees To Fight Anthony Joshua In Saudi Arabia Rematch by ruggedmallaam(m): 11:06am On Aug 23, 2019
okay oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Agrees To Fight Anthony Joshua In Saudi Arabia Rematch by Kendumazy(m): 11:06am On Aug 23, 2019
Nice one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Agrees To Fight Anthony Joshua In Saudi Arabia Rematch by nsdirect: 11:07am On Aug 23, 2019
Oshey.

See my signature

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Agrees To Fight Anthony Joshua In Saudi Arabia Rematch by muzeze77: 11:07am On Aug 23, 2019
He

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Agrees To Fight Anthony Joshua In Saudi Arabia Rematch by vRendoh(m): 11:07am On Aug 23, 2019
Kingosytex:

E be like say you no de follow boxing?

Saudi Arabia is a neutral ground for that fight. Ruiz has only one loss in 30+ fights while A.J has also a loss in 20+ fights.

How many fights have A.J fought outside the UK? You see, everything isn't about sentiments, Ruiz is better than A.J.

You should be praying that he doesn't beat A.J to coma.

Your words are harsh but factual....I hate to read but you convinced me. I 'll certainly do as said. I 'll pray fervently! Thanks Bro.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Agrees To Fight Anthony Joshua In Saudi Arabia Rematch by WarriAproko: 11:07am On Aug 23, 2019
Some people seeing ruiz stomach as a lazy man. One of Ruiz punch will reset A.J. person wen dun fight 30 loss only 1. Ona think say this fight go easy for A.J

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Agrees To Fight Anthony Joshua In Saudi Arabia Rematch by penjm: 11:07am On Aug 23, 2019
Why is it so difficult for AJ to accept defeat? He defeated others and there were no noise.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Agrees To Fight Anthony Joshua In Saudi Arabia Rematch by EXLOVER(m): 11:07am On Aug 23, 2019
Kingosytex:
Ruiz defeated Joshua and many people were ranting that the match was fixed simply because Joshua lost. I keep asking, who fixed those matches won by Joshua? cheesycheesycheesy
Samson Siasia

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Agrees To Fight Anthony Joshua In Saudi Arabia Rematch by judedwriter(m): 11:08am On Aug 23, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Goan watch the first fight

I don't need to...Joshua all The way grin

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Agrees To Fight Anthony Joshua In Saudi Arabia Rematch by ezeonline2(m): 11:08am On Aug 23, 2019
wink2015:

AJ should start serious training now before the Saudi boxing re-match if he want to remain relevant.

Before nko, them dey tell blind person say rain dey fall? I will AJ all the very best.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Never Wanted To Join Arsenal – Emiliano Martinez / Full List Of Nigerian Medalists At The 2022 Commonwealth Games / Nigerian U-20 Players In Europe That Are Making Waves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.