Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

400,000 Secret Us Classified Files Released On The War In Iraq - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 400,000 Secret Us Classified Files Released On The War In Iraq (1122 Views)

"I Am Sorry" Tony Blair Apologizes For Iraq War / Russia Snaps Photos Of Top Secret US Spysats / The Facts And Fallacies Of The War In Mali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

400,000 Secret Us Classified Files Released On The War In Iraq by Slyr0x: 12:26pm On Oct 23, 2010
Whistle-blowing website WikiLeaks has released nearly 400000 secret American documents on Iraq war, calling it the Iraq War Files.

The Secret Spilling website WikiLeaks released almost 400,000 U.S. Army reports from the Iraq War on Friday, marking the largest military leak in U.S. history.

The database covers events from the Iraq War dating from 2004 through 2009, with the vast majority of entries classified at the “secret” level. WikiLeaks’ War Logs page includes a sophisticated search engine that makes it easy to browse and search through the documents. Unlike its Afghan release last July, WikiLeaks does not appear to have made the Iraq database available for bulk download as an SQL or CSV file.

http://www.wired.com/threatlevel/2010/10/wikileaks-press/

You can browse through the War Logs here --> http://wikileaks.org/

Ths topic is trending worldwide.

Twas 1st shown live on Aljazeera (yesterday nyt), proceedings #ffs today.
Re: 400,000 Secret Us Classified Files Released On The War In Iraq by ElRazur: 9:33am On Oct 25, 2010
This leak will help fast track new approach to war and put a lot of things into perspective. I have a feeling, more and more research will be pushed into the use of Autonomous or semi-autonomous war machines so as to remove the human element in such a way that some of those things mentioned in that leak are kept to a minimum.

While I do not agree with some of the leaks, I noted that no one is saying anything about the fact that the leaked showed that Iran military crossed over into Iraq to arrest those American hikers and then falsely claim they were in the Iranian borders as spies. Damn, it is all one big lies - The US, Iran et al are just brothers from the same father to be honest.
Re: 400,000 Secret Us Classified Files Released On The War In Iraq by vedaxcool(m): 9:29am On Oct 27, 2010
ElRazur:

This leak will help fast track new approach to war and put a lot of things into perspective. I have a feeling, more and more research will be pushed into the use of Autonomous or semi-autonomous war machines so as to remove the human element in such a way that some of those things mentioned in that leak are kept to a minimum.

While I do not agree with some of the leaks, I noted that no one is saying anything about the fact that the leaked showed that Iran military crossed over into Iraq to arrest those American hikers and then falsely claim they were in the Iranian borders as spies. Damn, it is all one big lies - The US, Iran et al are just brothers from the same father to be honest.

Note: The collateral damage of human Life and property did not disturb Elrazor, one should hardly bother with the kind of conscience he has, as only Iran seems to Tinge his heart with deep resent.
Re: 400,000 Secret Us Classified Files Released On The War In Iraq by ElRazur: 9:30am On Oct 28, 2010
vedaxcool:

Note: The collateral damage of human Life and property did not disturb Elrazor, one should hardly bother with the kind of conscience he has, as only Iran seems to Tinge his heart with deep resent.

Note Vedaxcool, have little or no point, and looking for lame things to say.

In the mean time, read my post again it takes into consideration the very point you are saying I didn't address. undecided

The cost of the leak will force new way to approach war - Certain things will be done better. For example, US will no longer sit an ignore the torture claims etc. Better implementation will be made to ensure loss of innocent life are kept to a minimum etc. If these aren't taking into consideration the points you are trying to pass off, then I don't know what it is.

Finally, the fact that Iran can cross into Iraq to pick up innocent people and then accuse them of spying also goes against your claim. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Dude Kills His Hot Girlfriend For Going To The Pool Without Him / Israel Vs Palestine / Inside Russian "Doomsday Plane.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.