Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,006 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Woman Accused Of Killing Her Neighbour In Abia, Made To Swear With The Corpse - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Accused Of Killing Her Neighbour In Abia, Made To Swear With The Corpse (31356 Views)

3 People Trying To Dump The Corpse Of A Lady Along Lekki-Epe Road, Arrested / 2 Men Who Killed Okada Man In Ogun, Buried The Corpse In Shallow Grave Arrested / Gloria Onyedikachi Obinna Killed By Husband, Put The Corpse In His Car (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Her Neighbour In Abia, Made To Swear With The Corpse by Minjim: 11:51am On Aug 23, 2019
That woman has their time. If it I, I won't move a muscle. Barbarians!
Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Her Neighbour In Abia, Made To Swear With The Corpse by Nobody: 11:52am On Aug 23, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

The bible warned against words that comes out of the mouth you dunce .

& you dared have the guts to quote the bible
Is this how your own version of the Bible teaches justice & civility?
Pagan!
Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Her Neighbour In Abia, Made To Swear With The Corpse by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:53am On Aug 23, 2019
Come on! will you people carry the corpse to a reliable hospital for autopsy.
Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Her Neighbour In Abia, Made To Swear With The Corpse by Brugo(m): 11:53am On Aug 23, 2019
Biafrans. Oppressing women in the name of custom.
Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Her Neighbour In Abia, Made To Swear With The Corpse by CioAngels(f): 11:53am On Aug 23, 2019
RyanD147:
I used to doubt all this till I saw a live experiment.

Forget education, there are things about Africa traditions the white men can’t explain.

Ignorance in guise of highly educated is killing most of us we forget there’s an African traditional religion.
Please tell the hypocrites amongst us. Even does that knows will form Christianity.

1 Like

Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Her Neighbour In Abia, Made To Swear With The Corpse by freedomjoshah: 11:56am On Aug 23, 2019
There Is No Hell Fire Where Sinners Suffer In Eternity – Pope Francis continue reading https://kogistatenews.com.ng/?p=489
Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Her Neighbour In Abia, Made To Swear With The Corpse by Sharafawizkidayo(m): 11:59am On Aug 23, 2019
nigerian nd babaric cultures... making an innocent old woman to be swearing. i weep for dis country. upon all dis juju dat we claim we have, de are still backward in d global stage.. we really need to get our piorities ryt in dis country.... las las everything dy alryt... God bless nigeria
God bless d good ppl of nigeria
God bless me.
Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Her Neighbour In Abia, Made To Swear With The Corpse by anonymuz(m): 12:00pm On Aug 23, 2019
Kingosytex:
The efficacy of this kind of oath is bae. If the woman is really guilty then expect her life to start crumbling except she knows her way around. There are "dibias" that can chain and manipulate the spirits of the dead. If you know, you know.cheesycheesy
gbam. You are a real G
Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Her Neighbour In Abia, Made To Swear With The Corpse by anonymuz(m): 12:04pm On Aug 23, 2019
frosbel2:
Welcome to Nigeria - 10th Centrury AD
10th BCE

Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Her Neighbour In Abia, Made To Swear With The Corpse by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 23, 2019
Kingosytex:
The efficacy of this kind of oath is bae. If the woman is really guilty then expect her life to start crumbling except she knows her way around. There are "dibias" that can chain and manipulate the spirits of the dead. If you know, you know.cheesycheesy
Absolute bullshiit!!
Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Her Neighbour In Abia, Made To Swear With The Corpse by Nobody: 12:07pm On Aug 23, 2019
What kinda rubbish is this? Some people still needs liberation.

Look what they are subjecting this poor woman to. These people are still living in the dark Achaic ages.
Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Her Neighbour In Abia, Made To Swear With The Corpse by fitzainab(f): 12:08pm On Aug 23, 2019
cheesy lol
Amuatulu:
What if the corpse drags her in the coffin nko sad
Lalasticlala sef undecided
Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Her Neighbour In Abia, Made To Swear With The Corpse by SamOyovwi: 12:18pm On Aug 23, 2019
Nothing will happen to her if she's not guilty
Caseless:
it solves nothing. What if the woman is not guilty? They'd succeeded in giving her a bad name forever.
Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Her Neighbour In Abia, Made To Swear With The Corpse by Ijawwomaninoyo: 12:19pm On Aug 23, 2019
Why do they not go and call Fulani Herdsmen to curse with their children's corpses since they believe herdsmen are killing them?
Mtchew!

In a sane society, that woman's children will lock them up and sue them.
Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Her Neighbour In Abia, Made To Swear With The Corpse by wisdomkid: 12:22pm On Aug 23, 2019
Caseless:
That's barbaric!

This people are still in 12th century. Why would you embarrass a woman in that manner? Their culture has no respect for women.
You've been westernized in these type of issues but not how to make cars and inventories? grin grin grin
Seriously though, people should learn how to control their mouth. Yes, it's barbaric but do you know what that woman has been saying to the deceased? Countless number of people would have heard her say something along the line of killing the deceased, if not, they won't have sit there and watch such barbaric act.

Talking about how this Africa generation have no Respect for women? This statement is uncalled for and plainly stupid.
When men are lynched, burned to death or killed because of stealing, etc, what will you say?

You should know when to talk and when to shut up about certain matters.
Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Her Neighbour In Abia, Made To Swear With The Corpse by deepwater(f): 12:26pm On Aug 23, 2019
Kingosytex:
if she goes that route she will be asked to come thank the gods for protecting her..
the thanks giving is not cheap and easy
if she refuses, the entire family will be cleansed.
Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Her Neighbour In Abia, Made To Swear With The Corpse by FoxyBlueSKy(m): 12:28pm On Aug 23, 2019
HAIR FALL PROBLEM AND ITS REMEDY

Hair fall problem is actually common among youths and adults of the world today. It is very rare for you to comb your hair and not find some strands of hair stuck to your comb – this because the comb actually forced those hair out of your scalp which not a problem. Most times this could be as a result of the growth of new hairs but it becomes a problem when your hair begins to fall without combing it or pulling it out forcefully by any method. Hair fall is also known as hair loss is more dominant among men where excessive hair loss may lead to baldness, this problem could possibly be caused by some factors that would be discussed as you read on. Worry less as I understand how you feel about losing your hair – it frustrating but your quest shall be granted freely in this article today....
So in the course of providing some remedies to hair fall problem, the following sub-heads shall be discussed.
https://healthwises.com/hair-loss-causes-symptoms-home-remedies/

Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Her Neighbour In Abia, Made To Swear With The Corpse by Magnoliaa(f): 12:42pm On Aug 23, 2019
candidtalk:

Buhari should have said Nigerian youths are lazy, uneducated and backward to describe people like you. Look at the number of young people around the casket as well. Nigeria is totally screwed.

Totally.
Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Her Neighbour In Abia, Made To Swear With The Corpse by Magnoliaa(f): 12:54pm On Aug 23, 2019
RyanD147:
I used to doubt all this till I saw a live experiment.

Forget education, there are things about Africa traditions the white men can’t explain.

Ignorance in guise of highly educated is killing most of us we forget there’s an African traditional religion.

Don't you think with all these mysterious charms that can't be explained that we have we should be a First World country in the most advanced continent in the world? But, no. Backwardness, mediocrity, poverty, illiteracy, diseases, political instability, etc are still around.
Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Her Neighbour In Abia, Made To Swear With The Corpse by endylake1986(m): 12:58pm On Aug 23, 2019
Madness. This my country self.
Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Her Neighbour In Abia, Made To Swear With The Corpse by Magnoliaa(f): 1:03pm On Aug 23, 2019
crackhouse:
People shouting modern age should ask whether killers are aware that we are in a modern age too before killing. As for me, if that's their custom so be it.

You again...smhhh...

So what point are you trying to make now? You're 100% percent sure that the said woman is responsible for the death of the other one? It happened before your eyes?

Was any investigation carried out to know the cause of the death? Just assumptions, then a conclusion and they pinned in on someone's head.

The law is there to deal with criminals and killers. Their actions aren't right and the same goes for such babaric acts.
Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Her Neighbour In Abia, Made To Swear With The Corpse by citruslimited(m): 1:15pm On Aug 23, 2019
But this is uncalled for !
I don't support this mess

If need to do this then we have to make your politicians hold the hand of all that died as a result of terrorism, in security, road accident due to bad raids, hunger and so on !!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Her Neighbour In Abia, Made To Swear With The Corpse by OhafiaUdumeze: 1:25pm On Aug 23, 2019
BinDean:

Mumu...Africans

God why? Of all continent why drop me in Africa, God why

Person like you for don commit suicide for �� India.
You don't even know what it means for you to be a Nigerian.

Nonsense

I'm proud to be a Nigerian �� �� �� ��

1 Like

Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Her Neighbour In Abia, Made To Swear With The Corpse by amaniro: 1:30pm On Aug 23, 2019
fergie001:
Where is amaniro?

Comman see your Ibeku siblings ooooo

haha ibeku but not my side
Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Her Neighbour In Abia, Made To Swear With The Corpse by OyiOtukpo: 1:32pm On Aug 23, 2019
[quote author=vonlogon post=81521650]All these barbarians, instead of burying the corpse in peace they are busy sticking it's hand out of the coffin.
Exactly!! They don't even know if it's a communicable disease that killed this woman, and can spread with this indiscriminate touch. They should rather do an autopsy, not this touching of the dead without known cause of death

1 Like

Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Her Neighbour In Abia, Made To Swear With The Corpse by Born2Breed(f): 1:33pm On Aug 23, 2019
If only people knows how powerless the dead are,they won't waste their time with this swearing shit.

Karma will do justice to her killer not the dead.
Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Her Neighbour In Abia, Made To Swear With The Corpse by fergie001: 1:33pm On Aug 23, 2019
amaniro:

haha ibeku but not my side
Ibeku is Ibeku jarey...... cheesy
Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Her Neighbour In Abia, Made To Swear With The Corpse by xpool(m): 1:38pm On Aug 23, 2019
candidtalk:

Buhari should have said Nigerian youths are lazy, uneducated and backward to describe people like you. Look at the number of young people around the casket as well. Nigeria is totally screwed.
What are you pretending to be?
Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Her Neighbour In Abia, Made To Swear With The Corpse by CanadaOrBust: 1:41pm On Aug 23, 2019
Kingosytex:

I don’t want to call u mumu but how about the mortuary guy that was fuckíng all he fresh girl corpses yet is now married with two wives and 6 kids
Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Her Neighbour In Abia, Made To Swear With The Corpse by amaniro: 1:45pm On Aug 23, 2019
fergie001:

Ibeku is Ibeku jarey...... cheesy

Lol ibeku is relative
Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Her Neighbour In Abia, Made To Swear With The Corpse by fergie001: 1:52pm On Aug 23, 2019
amaniro:

Lol ibeku is relative
Na lie, you wan use grammar confuse me grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kidnapper Discovered Inside A Canal In Mushin, Lagos (Photos) / Anambra Youths Destroy Shrine Where Names, Destinies Of People Were Tied (Video) / Grandma, Six Others Arrested For Robbery. (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.