Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,351 members, 7,819,253 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Police salaries unchanged 10 months after FG-approved increment - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police salaries unchanged 10 months after FG-approved increment (16831 Views)

FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu / I Pay Police’s Salaries In Lagos, Not Buhari: Sanwo-olu / Ruga: List Of 11 States FG Approved For Herdsmen Settlement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police salaries unchanged 10 months after FG-approved increment by onyxo76(m): 3:35pm On Aug 23, 2019
desmond2pk:
Has there been anything buhari and apc didn't not lie about?
My certificate is with the army- lie
Medical toursm abroad - lie
Nigeria air - lie
Minimum wages - LIE
500k jobs - lie
boko haram defeated - LIE
NO first lady office - lie
fuel subsidy - lie
N40 fuel reduction Lie
$1 to N1 lie
Diziena $ 9billion loot - lie

What type of people are these?

You forgot to add
Tstv launches oct 1 - lie
Re: Police salaries unchanged 10 months after FG-approved increment by felaismyhero(m): 4:11pm On Aug 23, 2019
Holumhidey:
If you like increase the salary to one million.....
They will still collect their 50 naira on the road side......
Infact, the money they normally collect will be increased.....
what are you saying? are they all brainless animals? our police officers are frustrated because they are not paid well.any human being would be frustrated and demoralised if she is not paid well.
Re: Police salaries unchanged 10 months after FG-approved increment by felaismyhero(m): 4:17pm On Aug 23, 2019
Minjim:
So?!

Whose account does the #50/#100 they collect every day on the road go to?
do you know that government workers who stay away from work because no one supervises them are not different from policemen that collect #50? both are not motivated to work! and one has a weapon to intimidate.

1 Like

Re: Police salaries unchanged 10 months after FG-approved increment by felaismyhero(m): 4:24pm On Aug 23, 2019
KingAzubuike:

That's an insult to hardworking police officers out there.
abi o! i ought to have insulted him for that comment.policemen are human beings too; there is corruption everywhere in nigeria; only that policemen do theirs on the streets,and they have a gun to intimidate.
Re: Police salaries unchanged 10 months after FG-approved increment by felaismyhero(m): 4:36pm On Aug 23, 2019
Modernist:
The lower members of the Nigerian police force have a lacadiastical attitude towards their welfare,
they don't complain of inadequate protective gear
outdated weaponry they don't complain, Inadequate payment they don't complain, No severance package,outfits they buy with their money.
Somepeople might see this as patriotism but I see it as folly you don't risk your life for a country/government that's not seeing to your welfare as an officer of the law.
if you recall,one complained about it on facebook,and he was arrested.just recently,though i have forgotten his name.the problem with those in the force is they are taught to always be obedient to the government; thats the way it is in every country.thats y fela the sage calls the zombies!
Re: Police salaries unchanged 10 months after FG-approved increment by felaismyhero(m): 4:42pm On Aug 23, 2019
sukar886:
it wont change anything, they will still be collecting money on the road, that one the their blood...
sure,it's in their blood! meaning that if your father had joined the force,he too would be collecting #50 too!
Re: Police salaries unchanged 10 months after FG-approved increment by Modernist: 4:51pm On Aug 23, 2019
felaismyhero:
if you recall,one complained about it on facebook,and he was arrested.just recently,though i have forgotten his name.the problem with those in the force is they are taught to always be obedient to the government; thats the way it is in every country.thats y fela the sage calls the zombies!
Yeah I remember him, he was arrested wow that's bad, they owe Their allegiance to the Nigerian state not the government this is not China
Re: Police salaries unchanged 10 months after FG-approved increment by bejeria101(m): 6:07pm On Aug 23, 2019
Una no know the road to assh.ole rock again abi dem don shift am from where e dey?
Re: Police salaries unchanged 10 months after FG-approved increment by osazsky(m): 6:08pm On Aug 23, 2019
But minimum wages have been increased too y are Nigerians complaing,them increase una go complain them nor increase una go still complain Buhari would have just left d salary d way gej left it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APP: New Party Emerges In Abia, Vows To Take Over Govt House 2023 (Video) / Babajide Owodunni: Appeal Court Sacks Ogun PDP Lawmaker / Nigeria Joins Top 10 Most Improved Economies In New World Bank Rankings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.