Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,523 members, 7,819,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Rochas Okorocha Stole N1trillion – Ihedioha - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Okorocha Stole N1trillion – Ihedioha (24731 Views)

Ihedioha Visits Governor Otti In Abia Days After Resigning From PDP / "Politicians Must Steal" - Rochas Okorocha (VIDEO) / Rochas Okorocha Welcomes His Wife On Return From America. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rochas Okorocha Stole N1trillion – Ihedioha by Aile(m): 1:51pm On Aug 23, 2019
Of course i believe this

Re: Rochas Okorocha Stole N1trillion – Ihedioha by Babastag(m): 1:52pm On Aug 23, 2019
Only 1 trillion how much was your looting budget ihediowat
Re: Rochas Okorocha Stole N1trillion – Ihedioha by Four4Clien(m): 1:53pm On Aug 23, 2019
could this be true?

-.----.--

i build websites and blogs for 9k, Whatsapp- +234706-3084-171
Re: Rochas Okorocha Stole N1trillion – Ihedioha by orunmila144: 1:53pm On Aug 23, 2019
airminem:
Tinubu diverted more than just what Okorocha is accused
but if you look at lagos you will see tinubu is using the diverted money wisely. but imo still looks apocalyptic

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha Stole N1trillion – Ihedioha by VHILL: 1:53pm On Aug 23, 2019
[quote author=abc115 post=81525433]N1 trillion? Let fact check
Total Revenue(both Allocation & IGR) to Imo State During Okorocha Tenure
2011-N70 Billion (Estimated)
2012-N80 Billion (Estimated)
2013-N70.4 Billion (Actual)
2014-N63.9 Billion (Actual)
2015-44.9 Billion (Actual)
2016-36.1 Billion -(Actual)
2017-N44.9 Billion (Actual)
2018-N60 Billion - (Estimated )

Total Revenue During Okorocha Tenure = N475 Billion

So guys, you can judge the rest
WHAT ABOUT THE INTERNALLY GENERATED REVENUES AND PROFITS MADE FROM IMO STATE INVESTMENTS.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Stole N1trillion – Ihedioha by airminem(f): 1:54pm On Aug 23, 2019
silverbirdng:
Imo State Governor, Emeka Ihedioha, has accused former Governor Rochas Okorocha, of stealing N1trillion while in power.

This was contained in a statement on Friday issued by his Special Adviser on Media, Steve Osuji.

“Available records show that in eight years, former Governor Okorocha mismanaged about One Trillion Naira belonging to Imo State”, he said.

“We are taking our time in unveiling the numerous atrocities of the last administration and certainly, he must answer for all the evil he did against the people of Imo State.

“It is very strange that a former Governor could sit and concoct lies. How could Governor Emeka Ihedioha spend N2.8b on sanitation? What was it used for? Okorocha’s problem is that he is so used to lies that he no longer knows the difference between lies and the truth.

“The state spends only about Twenty Five Million Naira on sanitation and the bulk of the funds come from support from corporate organizations as part of their corporate social responsibility.

“Okorocha also alleged that Governor Ihedioha has, within two months in office, built a Hotel in Abuja and new houses in Owerri and his village. This further shows that the man, Okorocha is sick.

“As at today, Governor Ihedioha operates from his private residence in Owerri, following the pillage and vandalisation of Government House by former Governor Okorocha and his cronies.

“How could he say the Governor is building new houses, when he owns a palatial residence in Owerri, where he operates from and mansions in his village, built many years ago? The question is – are houses built in two months?

“Only Okorocha can build a house in two months and it collapses after a short while. Imo people already know that Okorocha is a habitual liar and should not be taken seriously.

“The truth is that Okorocha wrecked Imo State. All he is doing is to attempt to divert the attention of Imo people. Unfortunately, Imo people are smarter than that.

“He also claimed that Governor Ihedioha did not win the last election. So who won? He cannot get over the fact that his puppet in-law failed; he is also in pains that he has not been able to extend his dynasty in Imo.

“But no amount of falsehood will deter the people’s governor, Ihedioha from fulfilling his electoral promise of rebuilding Imo State. The present administration shall remain on course in its efforts to recover Imo people’s funds and property looted by Rochas Okorocha and his cronies,” he said.'

https://dailypost.ng/2019/08/23/imo-okorocha-stole-n1trillion-ihedioha/

Kick the ground running by developing the state and stop blaming the past govt as Buuhari and APC is known for till date
Re: Rochas Okorocha Stole N1trillion – Ihedioha by slaypapa: 1:54pm On Aug 23, 2019
Imo get 1trillion?
Re: Rochas Okorocha Stole N1trillion – Ihedioha by Omoluabi16(m): 1:56pm On Aug 23, 2019
I used to respect this man. But he is already sounding like the PDP version of Buhari. You've spent 3 months witch hunting and harassing okoroawusa, with little or no achievement. If I were these leaders, I'll start afresh and make my impact and go. All these is like an excuse for his impending failure. Get to work!

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Stole N1trillion – Ihedioha by orunmila144: 1:56pm On Aug 23, 2019
so okorocha owns 2 billion pounds ? i just did the conversion. 2 billion pounds ?
Re: Rochas Okorocha Stole N1trillion – Ihedioha by WalkerMichael(m): 1:57pm On Aug 23, 2019
What do these people take Nigerians for? Stole 1 trillion naira? He should be picked and tried. If found guilty, then jail straight... These are part of people that have ruined and still ruining Nigeria.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Stole N1trillion – Ihedioha by igwefivestar(m): 1:57pm On Aug 23, 2019
bluebay:

I wish I can screenshot sir. I believe my IPhone X max can pay the rent of your dream apartment. Get a life sir.
congratulation for using iphone x max.

Re: Rochas Okorocha Stole N1trillion – Ihedioha by Correcto: 1:58pm On Aug 23, 2019
Please include the ones in imo state accounts when he came on board so I can start calculatinf
abc115:
N1 trillion? Let fact check

Re: Rochas Okorocha Stole N1trillion – Ihedioha by airminem(f): 1:58pm On Aug 23, 2019
orunmila144:
but if you look at lagos you will see tinubu is using the diverted money wisely. but imo still looks apocalyptic
I can understand, but the debt profile and budget of Lagos is far more than Imo. So Tinubu is worst
Re: Rochas Okorocha Stole N1trillion – Ihedioha by bluecircle470: 1:58pm On Aug 23, 2019
Ihedioha got nothing to offer imo people ooo grin
Dem don enter one chance. What a useless governor
Re: Rochas Okorocha Stole N1trillion – Ihedioha by Tomide007: 1:58pm On Aug 23, 2019
ursullalinda:
Hei..... that is scary
Lol....no Governor in Nigeria can steal 1 trillion in 10 years. ...so he didn't pay salaries, he didn't do a single project.....even if he didn't, IMO did not earn 1 trillion in the past 8 yrs

3 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Stole N1trillion – Ihedioha by israelmao(m): 1:59pm On Aug 23, 2019
Ihedioah could you just face governance and depart from toeing the line of APC,governance by propaganda?
Re: Rochas Okorocha Stole N1trillion – Ihedioha by Stephendeals: 1:59pm On Aug 23, 2019
abc115:
N1 trillion? Let fact check

I like facts like this also look up how much was borrowed (foreign and local) during that 8 year period, IGR and security votes given outside monthly FG allocations.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Stole N1trillion – Ihedioha by Tomide007: 2:00pm On Aug 23, 2019
airminem:

I can understand, but the debt profile and budget of Lagos is far more than Imo. So Tinubu is worst
Lagos has about 15 yes to run it debt...and Lagos IGR can pay those debt off in 1 yr....dats good debt

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Stole N1trillion – Ihedioha by orunmila144: 2:00pm On Aug 23, 2019
airminem:

the population of lagos to be catered to is far greater than imo so if anything okorocha should have turned small imo into dubai. it is easier to turn a small place like imo into dubai. lagos has over 20 million people so tinubu is doing great compared to okorocha

4 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Stole N1trillion – Ihedioha by MyGeneration(m): 2:02pm On Aug 23, 2019
this man is a real comedian.

Imo state get reach 1 trillion?

I am not sure Imp state entire Federal allocation plus igr for 4years is up 10 1 trillion talkless of just one man stealing 1trillion.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Stole N1trillion – Ihedioha by akilo1: 2:02pm On Aug 23, 2019
Another mad man just take over imo state from a known mad man

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Stole N1trillion – Ihedioha by bluebay(m): 2:02pm On Aug 23, 2019
igwefivestar:
congratulation for using iphone x max.
Good
Re: Rochas Okorocha Stole N1trillion – Ihedioha by MyGeneration(m): 2:04pm On Aug 23, 2019
slaypapa:
Imo get 1trillion?
i wonder o.
Even Obasanjo i no sure say n get reach 1 trillion, tallkless of Rochas
Re: Rochas Okorocha Stole N1trillion – Ihedioha by bluebay(m): 2:04pm On Aug 23, 2019
MyGeneration:
this man is a real comedian.

Imo state get reach 1 trillion?

I am not sure Imp state entire Federal allocation plus igr for 4years is up 10 1 trillion talkless of just one man stealing 1trillion.

Don’t mind the Silly man. I’m PDP supporter but I don’t support any actions similar with that of our president. Wasted 4 years in chasing looters and nothing to show for it .
Re: Rochas Okorocha Stole N1trillion – Ihedioha by Marineghost: 2:06pm On Aug 23, 2019
airminem:
Tinubu diverted more than just what Okorocha is accused

Ibos must find a way to attach tinubu
We are discussing about okorocha not tinubu
Confused tribe

5 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Stole N1trillion – Ihedioha by PureFace1(m): 2:07pm On Aug 23, 2019
BrutalJab:

You ignorant guys should shut up and let Ihedioha recover all looted funds from Okorocha.

Ihedioha is working and also probing the past administration unlike Buhari who was chasing shadows.

Face your brown roof villages and mind your businesses biko.

Like you use to mind the businesses of your Potopoto Villages?

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Stole N1trillion – Ihedioha by yemmight(m): 2:09pm On Aug 23, 2019
Ihedioha is not ready.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Stole N1trillion – Ihedioha by MyGeneration(m): 2:10pm On Aug 23, 2019
orunmila144:
the population of lagos to be catered to is far greater than imo so if anything okorocha should have turned small imo into dubai. it is easier to turn a small place like imo into dubai. lagos has over 20 million people so tinubu is doing great compared to okorocha
tinubu would whole heartedly invest im Lagos, cause Lagos is like his family Business, unlike Imo that after all Rochas stole and tried to invest back in the state, the new governor came in and start destroying and seizing them.

i do not Believe Lagos population is up to 20million people,
Secondly You cant compare Lagos to Imo cause Lagos has a very much higher Igr than Imo.
Thirdly Lagos state population is being cattered for, Nigeria uses land mass in Sharing Federal allocation as one of its principles and other factors, do u think Lagos being one of the smallest states by Landmass yet receiving one of the Largest allocation in the federation comes just like that?

the list goes on but let me just stop here.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Stole N1trillion – Ihedioha by stchinedu: 2:11pm On Aug 23, 2019
With this man, the author of the book of Lamentation is learning...

Re: Rochas Okorocha Stole N1trillion – Ihedioha by MyGeneration(m): 2:12pm On Aug 23, 2019
yemmight:
Ihedioha is not ready.
all these things he is giving us is just excuses, this is how u spot a man thats bound to fail.

in the next 4years he would start complaining that reason why he didnt do anything was because Rochas stole all the money in the state 4years ago

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Stole N1trillion – Ihedioha by airminem(f): 2:13pm On Aug 23, 2019
Marineghost:

Ibos must find a way to attach tinubu We are discussing about okorocha not tinubu Confused tribe
Too much anxiety and stress these days.hmm
Re: Rochas Okorocha Stole N1trillion – Ihedioha by zaktom: 2:14pm On Aug 23, 2019
It Available Just Call or WhatsApp
070--8588--4203

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kaduna Arraigns Abraham Alberah, Others For Sex Party, Attempted Adultery / Femi Falana, Fela Kuti And Beko (Throwback Photo) / No Room For PDP Members In My Cabinet – Obaseki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.