Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,071 members, 7,953,271 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:20 PM

Rochas Okorocha Stole N1trillion – Ihedioha - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Okorocha Stole N1trillion – Ihedioha (24922 Views)

Peter Obi, Emeka Ihedioha, & Senator Nwoye In A Meeting (Pictures) / Many Feared Trapped As Rochas Okorocha’s House Collapses In Abuja / Rochas Okorocha Welcomes His Wife On Return From America. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rochas Okorocha Stole N1trillion – Ihedioha by orunmila144: 2:15pm On Aug 23, 2019
MyGeneration:

tinubu would whole heartedly invest im Lagos, cause Lagos is like his family Business, unlike Imo that after all Rochas stole and tried to invest back in the state, the new governor came in and start destroying and seizing them.

i do not Believe Lagos population is up to 20million people,
Secondly You cant compare Lagos to Imo cause Lagos has a very much higher Igr than Imo.
Thirdly Lagos state population is being cattered for, Nigeria uses land mass in Sharing Federal allocation as one of its principles and other factors, do u think Lagos being one of the smallest states by Landmass yet receiving one of the Largest allocation in the federation comes just like that?

the list goes on but let me just stop here.
thats my point. tinubu would whole heartedly invest in lagos. but your boy okorocha has 1 trillion naira buried in his backyard being eaten by worms and moths and caterpillars lmaoo
Re: Rochas Okorocha Stole N1trillion – Ihedioha by MyGeneration(m): 2:15pm On Aug 23, 2019
abc115:
N1 trillion? Let fact check
Total Revenue(both Allocation & IGR) to Imo State During Okorocha Tenure
2011-N70 Billion (Estimated)
2012-N80 Billion (Estimated)
2013-N70.4 Billion (Actual)
2014-N63.9 Billion (Actual)
2015-44.9 Billion (Actual)
2016-36.1 Billion -(Actual)
2017-N44.9 Billion (Actual)
2018-N60 Billion - (Estimated )

Total Revenue During Okorocha Tenure = N475 Billion

So guys, you can judge the rest

in Ihediohas mind that money is 4trillion 75billions...lol cheesy
abc115:

in Ihediohas mind that money is 4trillion 75billions...lol

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Stole N1trillion – Ihedioha by frankmoney(m): 2:16pm On Aug 23, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

With which money did you expect Ihedioha to work with when okorocha has stole almost everything ?

so he isn't receiving allocation ? Mehn some of una ehn
Re: Rochas Okorocha Stole N1trillion – Ihedioha by MyGeneration(m): 2:18pm On Aug 23, 2019
orunmila144:
thats my point. tinubu would whole heartedly invest in lagos. but your boy okorocha has 1 trillion naira buried in his backyard being eaten by worms and moths and caterpillars lmaoo
so u believe Rochas has 1 trillion?

then u can believe anything.

Rochas is one of the few Imo governors who invested massively in the state, if he hid his money or stashed them abroad Ihedioha wont have anything to fight Rochas with
Re: Rochas Okorocha Stole N1trillion – Ihedioha by MyGeneration(m): 2:20pm On Aug 23, 2019
frankmoney:
so he isn't receiving allocation ? Mehn some of una ehn
expect anything i mean anything from Ipob, even the most foolish allegations as far as its directed towards perceived enemies they would believe ir
Re: Rochas Okorocha Stole N1trillion – Ihedioha by orunmila144: 2:23pm On Aug 23, 2019
MyGeneration:

so u believe Rochas has 1 trillion?

then u can believe anything.

Rochas is one of the few Imo governors who invested massively in the state, if he hid his money or stashed them abroad Ihedioha wont have anything to fight Rochas with
well if he does not have 1 trillion naira then your new governor ihedioha is a mad man. its one or the other. so this means imo now has a mad man as governor. a mad man who just throws out gargantuan figures out of his head that has no basis. i think ihedioha may be be mentally sick myself because for the life of me i cant see how okorocha stole 1 trillion dollars. so the new governor of imo is a mad man lmao
Re: Rochas Okorocha Stole N1trillion – Ihedioha by BrutalJab: 2:23pm On Aug 23, 2019
freeze001:

I am not sure you read my post well otherwise you would not have quoted me with this ignorant post of yours.

Read through, slowly and carefully this time, especially the bold part. It is nit just about screaming all over the media or acting like there is some vendetta. He should get the issues, follow up with the state prosecution agencies or EFCC and make sure they are charges that can stick and be proven.

IMO state government are gathering evidences.

Shut up and watch as things unfold.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Stole N1trillion – Ihedioha by GoldenSon007: 2:24pm On Aug 23, 2019
[quote author=VHILL post=81531379][/quote]

That's means okorocha just steal for eight year and leave ko shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Rochas Okorocha Stole N1trillion – Ihedioha by foster212: 2:24pm On Aug 23, 2019
That one too small nah. E no reach wetin Akpabio steal.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Stole N1trillion – Ihedioha by MyGeneration(m): 2:27pm On Aug 23, 2019
orunmila144:
well if he does not have 1 trillion naira then your new governor ihedioha is a mad man. its one or the other. so this means imo now has a mad man as governor. a mad man who just throws out gargantuan figures out of his head that has no basis. i think ihedioha may be be mentally sick myself because for the life of me i cant see how okorocha stole 1 trillion dollars. so the new governor of imo is a mad man lmao
almost all the state governors in Nigeria, if u thief too much na highest 100billion.

Do u know what it means to steal 1trillion from a country tallkless of a state
Re: Rochas Okorocha Stole N1trillion – Ihedioha by orunmila144: 2:30pm On Aug 23, 2019
MyGeneration:

almost all the state governors in Nigeria, if u thief too much na highest 100billion.

Do u know what it means to steal 1trillion from a country tallkless of a state
yeah i think ihedioha has a knack for exaggerating numbers. but 100 billion is like 200 million pounds. thats alot too. 200 million pounds is not to be sniffed at.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Stole N1trillion – Ihedioha by juniorstar(m): 2:31pm On Aug 23, 2019
So Ihedioha isnt tired of the blame game...
Re: Rochas Okorocha Stole N1trillion – Ihedioha by MyGeneration(m): 2:33pm On Aug 23, 2019
stealing 1trillion is almost equivalent to stealing 3billion dollars.

u know wetin e be for one governor to thief 3billion dollars in this Nigeria.
if the governor alone steal 3billion dollars, how much n deputy want thief, how much n cronies want come thief,
talkless of state house of assembly members, commissioners,
we never even add workers salary and project money.
its NOT POSSIBLE
Re: Rochas Okorocha Stole N1trillion – Ihedioha by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 23, 2019
Wow!!!!!!
Re: Rochas Okorocha Stole N1trillion – Ihedioha by Stillthebest: 2:37pm On Aug 23, 2019
kiss

Politicians are just stealing our money anyhow.. looting the future of youths and the unborn generation away, while we docile Nigerians are busy doing nothing or hustling within a looted economy yet still loot away ppls efforts spiritually with their endless 'juju' that always has a negative effect on the society..

Imagine budgeting over #50M for a senator to change cars, while the ones used by the previous senators will be packed in an old garage.

This apart from other several allowances raging from kitchen to clothing.

How much would they budget for each minister?

It is a pity, it will toll like this for long.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Stole N1trillion – Ihedioha by MyGeneration(m): 2:38pm On Aug 23, 2019
mumu people would believe this story.

Ihedioha knows that he is not going to do anything this 4years and the people would hate him for it, he also knows that right now in Imo, as the seating governor Rochas is among the few people who can fight him, so he is trying as much as possible to ruin him, and any person he considers a threat.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Stole N1trillion – Ihedioha by Yamprince(m): 2:43pm On Aug 23, 2019
abc115:

Please add LG funds which he solely 'appropriated', then add all the special/intervention funding that accrued to Imo during the 8 years, then you might start to appreciate where the 1Trillion came from.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Stole N1trillion – Ihedioha by Babastag(m): 2:43pm On Aug 23, 2019
orunmila144:
but if you look at lagos you will see tinubu is using the diverted money wisely. but imo still looks apocalyptic

Were and when
Inside billion van
Re: Rochas Okorocha Stole N1trillion – Ihedioha by orunmila144: 2:44pm On Aug 23, 2019
Babastag:

Were and when
Inside billion van
hahaha funny
Re: Rochas Okorocha Stole N1trillion – Ihedioha by hupo: 2:57pm On Aug 23, 2019
[quote author=abc115 post=81525433]N1 trillion? Let fact check

I am not in doubt of the figure quoted here. But the debt profile of the state within the period under review isn't included
Re: Rochas Okorocha Stole N1trillion – Ihedioha by frowland(m): 3:00pm On Aug 23, 2019
bluebay:

I wish I can screenshot sir. I believe my IPhone X max can pay the rent of your dream apartment. Get a life sir.

Some of us buy this for our girlfriends without much hullabaloo.
Well, wetin be my own. If una like kill unaself PDP, APC. The meek will inherit the earth.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Stole N1trillion – Ihedioha by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 23, 2019
This man is just behaving like Buhari.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Stole N1trillion – Ihedioha by wink2015(m): 3:10pm On Aug 23, 2019
silverbirdng:
Imo State Governor, Emeka Ihedioha, has accused former Governor Rochas Okorocha, of stealing N1trillion while in power.

This was contained in a statement on Friday issued by his Special Adviser on Media, Steve Osuji.

“Available records show that in eight years, former Governor Okorocha mismanaged about One Trillion Naira belonging to Imo State”, he said.

“We are taking our time in unveiling the numerous atrocities of the last administration and certainly, he must answer for all the evil he did against the people of Imo State.

“It is very strange that a former Governor could sit and concoct lies. How could Governor Emeka Ihedioha spend N2.8b on sanitation? What was it used for? Okorocha’s problem is that he is so used to lies that he no longer knows the difference between lies and the truth.

“The state spends only about Twenty Five Million Naira on sanitation and the bulk of the funds come from support from corporate organizations as part of their corporate social responsibility.

“Okorocha also alleged that Governor Ihedioha has, within two months in office, built a Hotel in Abuja and new houses in Owerri and his village. This further shows that the man, Okorocha is sick.

“As at today, Governor Ihedioha operates from his private residence in Owerri, following the pillage and vandalisation of Government House by former Governor Okorocha and his cronies.

“How could he say the Governor is building new houses, when he owns a palatial residence in Owerri, where he operates from and mansions in his village, built many years ago? The question is – are houses built in two months?

“Only Okorocha can build a house in two months and it collapses after a short while. Imo people already know that Okorocha is a habitual liar and should not be taken seriously.

“The truth is that Okorocha wrecked Imo State. All he is doing is to attempt to divert the attention of Imo people. Unfortunately, Imo people are smarter than that.

“He also claimed that Governor Ihedioha did not win the last election. So who won? He cannot get over the fact that his puppet in-law failed; he is also in pains that he has not been able to extend his dynasty in Imo.

“But no amount of falsehood will deter the people’s governor, Ihedioha from fulfilling his electoral promise of rebuilding Imo State. The present administration shall remain on course in its efforts to recover Imo people’s funds and property looted by Rochas Okorocha and his cronies,” he said.'

https://dailypost.ng/2019/08/23/imo-okorocha-stole-n1trillion-ihedioha/

BY THE TIME NIGER DELTA CRUDE OIL MONEY PLUS LAGOS STATE VAT MONEY IS NOT AVAILABLE TO SHARE AROUND STATES IN NIGERIA.

POLITICIANS WILL SEE NO MONEY TO LOOT.

I commend governor Ihedioha for digging into the past government of Rochas Okorocha in Imo state.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Stole N1trillion – Ihedioha by Hoodbilonia: 3:11pm On Aug 23, 2019
I trillion
Really.
I'm poor
Let me read extensively
Re: Rochas Okorocha Stole N1trillion – Ihedioha by michoim(m): 3:12pm On Aug 23, 2019
Questions to ask Ihedioha the liar.
1. All the money Imo state received during 8 years of Rochas is up to how much, that he should stole N1Trillion?
2. To mismanage is it the same thing as to steal?
Re: Rochas Okorocha Stole N1trillion – Ihedioha by Salebo: 3:14pm On Aug 23, 2019
bluebay:
That was how Buhari wasted 4 years. I advice he doesn’t take up same witch hunting steps

Buhari is the best PRESIDENT we have had since 1976..

I won't expect hungry unexposed village "brought-ups" like you to understand...

Go and get a good job..

And FYI,Awum ezigbote onye Igbo!!!!

Nwa afor to de core!
Re: Rochas Okorocha Stole N1trillion – Ihedioha by SirBunky85(m): 3:16pm On Aug 23, 2019
BrutalJab:

That's why you need to apply for sense.

Who is closing shop to chase thief Have you ever left your brown roof village to IMO state before?

Ihedioha is working and will also probe Okorocha of APC. Sniper is cheap bro.
nzuzu gi di egwu
Re: Rochas Okorocha Stole N1trillion – Ihedioha by SirBunky85(m): 3:18pm On Aug 23, 2019
bluebay:

I wish I can screenshot sir. I believe my IPhone X max can pay the rent of your dream apartment. Get a life sir.
pls stop quoting that efulefu.he's too gullible to be engaged in a civil discourse
Re: Rochas Okorocha Stole N1trillion – Ihedioha by Myhusband(m): 3:22pm On Aug 23, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

With which money did you expect Ihedioha to work with when okorocha has stole almost everything ?

Ihedioha didn't received allocation since he resumed office PDP IMO spokesman

you imbe are the one giving this mumu audacity to steal. IMO people should throw him away if he has no tangible project but I doubt if they will. okorocha offence is that he joined PDP, ikpeazu was reelected despite his worse administration
Re: Rochas Okorocha Stole N1trillion – Ihedioha by Salebo: 3:23pm On Aug 23, 2019
BrutalJab:

You ignorant guys should shut up and let Ihedioha recover all looted funds from Okorocha.

Ihedioha is working and also probing the past administration unlike Buhari who was chasing shadows.

Face your brown roof villages and mind your businesses biko.

Why are you comparing apples an oranges

Why drag Buhari into this?

Is Buhari a Governor

Or you are still in your perennial hangover of Election loss?
Re: Rochas Okorocha Stole N1trillion – Ihedioha by Salebo: 3:24pm On Aug 23, 2019
BrutalJab:

That's why you need to apply for sense.

Who is closing shop to chase thief Have you ever left your brown roof village to IMO state before?

Ihedioha is working and will also probe Okorocha of APC. Sniper is cheap bro.

What has Ihedioha done since he became Governor?

I am from IMO and Ihedioha is someone I know PERSONALLY....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chatham House: Tinubu's Response To Tackling Oil Theft (Video) / NIN Registration Centre Spotted In The UK (Video, Pictures) / Jonathan to Buhari: How Did You Spend Your Defence Budget?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.